Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

2 posters

Karakura Central City(FLASHBACK)

Kurosaki Ichigo
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2009-11-10

Karakura Central City(FLASHBACK) Empty Karakura Central City(FLASHBACK)

Post  Kurosaki Ichigo Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:45 pm

It was the end of the day, as the citizens of the city walked through out the city in anticipation, Ichigo was the one out walking with one hand in his pocket and the other scrathing his head with a narrow face as he always does. "What a long day, its been so boring " he thought to himself. As he walks the streets he remembers the time when he met a shinigami in this area.

He looking around the city, seeing all the lights and cars it was one busy day, he sits on a bench leans back as his head lifts up and looks at the sky
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 36
    Location : Following what i think its best for the Society... that and tormenting Shiro
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Karakura Central City(FLASHBACK) Empty Re: Karakura Central City(FLASHBACK)

Post  Tamaki Kousaka Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:13 pm

Tamaki,as usual escaped Soul Society,where Shinigamis and the other spirits lived.She didn't have a Gigai by then so she wandered Karakura town as a Shinigami,looking at everything they didn't have in the Soul Society.She stopped in front of a store,her brown eyes looking inside through the window.It had animals in them;mainly baby animals.

Aww!there soo cute!Wish I could take some back she sighed Probably not... she remembered she was sometimes(or majority of the time)staying in the Kuchiki Mansion,since she felt slightly uncomfortable in the home her and her cousin,Hasegawa shared.

She put her hands behind her head and kept walking,then her mind went sort of into La La land,as Byakuya would call it,since she loved spacing out when she was training with him.Which was rare.

Tamaki bumped into someone,which was weird.She shook her head and looked to who she bumped into.The first thing she saw was his orange hair.Yes,his.She immediately notice that it was a male.Sorry... she mumbled softly.Wait...the guy can't hear me so why am i saying sorry? she walked up in front of him and looked at him.He was cute,that's for sure but she had another man in her life.

I wonder.. she made a face and started teasing him,not knowing he could see her.
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Kurosaki Ichigo Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:30 pm

Ichigo looks above about the city seeing alot of things, birds chirping, cars honking, it was just a regular day in the city "Its been a long day since I went to the SS" he thought to himself as he back his arms back of the bench, kinda kicking back from a hell of a day. He looks a far and sees a family acrossing the street, his face soften up which kinda reminds him of his family when he was a little boy when his mom was still alive.

Ichigo felt a nudge on him, and looked ahead to see who it was, and it was a shinigami, with long hair and brown eyes, a cute girl about his age, as she made faces at him he raised an eyebrow knowing she thinks he cant see her, he decides to end it "You know I can see you right?" he said as he looked at her as he puts his hands in his pockets
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female
    Location : Following what i think its best for the Society... that and tormenting Shiro

Post  Tamaki Kousaka Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:36 pm

The red headed Shinigami kept making faces to the orange haired young man and eventually she ended her taunts by sticking out her tongue. "You know I can see you right?" Uh-oh... Tamaki straightened herself out and looked at the boy You're kidding me.. she started You can see me? she pointed herself as she tilted her head to the side.

Tamaki gave the same look back at him Don't look at me like that!I just didn't know you humans could see me!Or some of them anyway.. she huffed and turned her head to the right Who are you anyway?Haven't seen you around these parts...

Tamaki didn't know it but she was about to meet someone that usually helps and/or causes trouble to Soul Society...
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Kurosaki Ichigo Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:00 pm

Ichigo put his head down a bit till his hair was in his face "Of course I can see you....Im a shinigami too" he said as she gave him the same look "Im Ichigo Kurosaki Subsitute Shinigami" he said introducing himself to the red headed shinigami as she tilted her head."I know you probably havent heard of me because Im not from the Soul Society...Im just a regular human with shinigami powers" he said as he turned his head to the left looking around

He looked at her with a normal look, hoping she might of heard of rumors of him back then going to the soul society, hoping she wont be too much trouble for him. "I havent heard of you before...are you new from the society or something?" he asked as he scratched his head wondering whats she doing out here, "Could she be on business or did she escaped from the SS" he thought as in his mind was swirling with questions
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Tamaki Kousaka Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:35 pm

Her brown eyes widened slightly He's a shinigami too? Well that was something she didn't expect.That's..interesting she mumbled to herself.Ichigo...Kurosaki..she repeated the name since,to her it seemed slightly familiar.Oh!Byakuya-taichou spoked about him sometimes.. Weird that this is the guy that helped Soul Society sometimes.

Oh?Me?How rude am I,my name is Tamaki Kousaka,member of Squad II she bowed in respect An honor,Ichigo-san she chuckled slightly,her hand behind her head scratching it a bit You could say that...just recently put into a Squad.. she eyed him slightly.He was taller than her,she hated that.

You must be wondering what is a member of Squad II doing in the human wolrd,right? she smirked at him slightly.He looked fun to toy with but she decided now is not the best time to do that.
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Kurosaki Ichigo Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:00 pm

He looked at her as she remembered his name from no other than Byakuya the captain he fought back then "So Byakuya been talking about me" he said as he looked up at the sky as the breeze blew by "Its nice to meet you Tamaki" he said as he nodded his head that the rumors have been spreading about him helping the Soul Society from time to time.

He looked at her as she bowed in respect "Its an honor to meet you" he said with a smile wondering whats she doing here in the world of the living
    "So how come your not in the soul society....are you on a mission or some sort?" he asked out of curiosity hoping she wasnt in trouble or some sort.
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Tamaki Kousaka Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:29 pm

Maybe she replied with a small giggle.She quickly got nervous Oh,u-um... she messed with the sash of her uniform,wondering if she should tell him or not.Her hair moved slightly in the wind since she had them in pigtails as always.She narrowed her eyes a bit and took a deep breath.

I'm here...just for fun.No one in the Society knows I'm here,I think.. she looked at him now,her eyes filled with curiosity Would you..show me around the town?It's my first time here in Karakura... she exhaled a little,her hands clenched and slightly moving.

But,can you not tell anyone from the Soul Society that I was here..? she didn't want to get in trouble,and she didn't want to face Yamamoto-taichou.She shivered at the thought of what he could make her do as punishment.
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Kurosaki Ichigo Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:44 pm

He looked at her tilting his head knowing it must be boring in the Soul Society "Your here just for fun..I understand I would do the same thing if I was cooped up in the Soul Society all the time" he said as she asked him a question to show her around the city, knowing she would like it he smiles and nodded "Yeah sure I'd be happy to show you around....do you have a gigai that you can jump into?" he asked doubting she had one with her otherwise she wouldnt be walking in her shinigami outfit.

As he asked she shivered nervously he looked at her knowing she didnt want to get caught by the leaders of the captains "Dont worry you wont be in trouble with me....trust me if they have a problem, they can take it up with me ok?" he said as he smiled and got up and puts his hands in his pockets
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Tamaki Kousaka Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:34 pm

"Your here just for fun..I understand I would do the same thing if I was cooped up in the Soul Society all the time" she nodded a few times rather too quickly Yes! you understand me.Being in Soul Society all the time can get kind of...boring! she smiled at him and hugged him Thank you oh so much,Ichigo! she let go of him.

Gi....gai? her head tilted to the side,wondering what that meant What's a 'Gigai'? it was obvious Tamaki was still new to the whole Squad thing.Some of the captains knew what is a Gigai.Even lieutenants knew what it was,but Tamaki did not.

She nodded slowly once again You don't have to protect me though.I can take care of myself.If I am given a punishment I will follow it,even if I hate it,but thank you [color=red] She bowed once again,then smiled at him [color=red] I really appreciate it
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Kurosaki Ichigo Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:51 am

Ichigo looked at her as she hugged him "Your welcome Tamaki" he said smiling. As she was new to the soul society he figured out she didnt know what a Gigai was, he decided to tell her what a Gigai was "A gigai is a body that allows Shinigami to remain in this World for an extended period of time for missions and stuff like that, also means that a Shinigami in a Gigai has to behave like a normal Human," he said as he continued the information on a gigai.

He nods to understand her "I know I dont have to protect you its just the way they do things, it just doesnt feel right thats all, but I'll be willing to help in any way ok" he said as smiled looking at the sun
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Tamaki Kousaka Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:24 pm

She let out an "Ohhhh" sound.Tamaki listened intently on Ichigo's words as he explained the process of a Gigai.To her everything was still new and confusing.Soul Society and now the World of the Living.Tamaki was trying to keep up with everything around her but it just seemed as if it was moving a little too fast.But,here in the world of the living it seemed..calm,'till hollows show up and start causing havoc.Not fun anymore.

So,what do you for fun in the human world?Or do I first need a Gigai to really feel the 'human experience'?" To Ichigo,maybe Tamaki sounded weird but it was because she's trying to adapt to this world while still trying to adapt herself into being a member of a squad.

"Thank you,Ichigo.I really appreciate it.Again" she laughed a little as she must've seen like a bother saying thanks over and over again but she wanted to show him how much Tamaki how much she thanked him for showing her around.She hoped the day wouldn't be boring either.
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Kurosaki Ichigo Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:22 pm

As Ichigo fininshes explaining the details of a Gigai, he knew everything would be new to her knowing everything was so fast to her, seeing she just got to the soul society and then the world of the living he knew something must be done, he thought for a moment. "Maybe I should go get her a gigai...but its her choice" he thought as he wasnt sure what to do.

Ichigo looked at her as she asked two questions about this world "Well us humans go hang out with friends, or go to a carnival have fun, theres all sorts of things you could do in the world of the living." he said as he heard the other question "well its your choice if you wanna hang out as a shinigami or a human is clearly up to you"

As he said that he heard her thanking him again, he laughs a little "Haha dont worry about it Tamaki what are friends for."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:47 pm