Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

5 posters

Karakura City Streets

Karakura City Streets Empty Karakura City Streets

Post  Guest Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:19 pm

These are the Streets of Karakura Town

Karakura City Streets Empty Re: Karakura City Streets

Post  Guest Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:20 pm

The Rampaging bull Hollow was joined by five lizard like hollows that began devouring Random souls. Continueing their rampage started at the campas.

Post  Guest Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:29 pm

*i take out my quincy bow and shoot a single shot at the hollow and it hits the hollows shoulder but he quickly recovers and then the arrow disappears*great...*i jump into the air while the hollow moves closer to me and then a flyer comes out of no where and i turn around and look at it as it slams into me and i am sent flying into a building a little farther away from the crawler and i send an arrow at it which puts a cut in its mask but it is still able to go*Crap!!!*i step back a few bui;dings*

Post  Guest Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:35 pm

The hollows noticed the quincy and all rushed at him. The bull rushing out at him, its horns pointed out as it rushed him. The lizards crawling across the buildings and rushing at him aswell.

_________
    Mira sighed as she sat at the top of a building, kicking her legs as she sat down and watched the quincy. "Quincy's you really are pathetic."

Post  Guest Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:42 pm

*i dodge the attacks and then jump onto the flying one and then i yel out*Feel the wrath of battle and accept this sacred chalice - Sacred Bite*and i activate the Baisic Heizen*

Basic Heizen ~ Cost: 200
    (haizen; German for "heat") This technique creates a transparent, beam of energy from the silver tubes which slices through the opponent. It is activated by the command "Feel the wrath of battle and accept this sacred chalice - Sacred Bite"

*it slices through the crawling one and i jump infront of the flying one that im on top of and and shoot a shot straight through the mask and land on a roof top*

Post  Guest Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:48 pm

"So The Quincy has a few techniques does he." Mira giggled and watched the quincy as the Hallows rushed him. The Bull still alive it rushes the quincy after turning around. The remaining lizards all jumping at him aswell.

"Time to go to the park, its boring here."
    Mira skipped off to the park, leaving the quincy to his fight.

Post  Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:36 pm

*i start to spin around while shooting my spirit bow at my top speed which is about 25-30 arrows per minute and i luckily hit most of the hollows masks and if i dont then after i hit them,they run away back into Heuco Mundo and i land on the building*Hmph...im leaving this place..*i leave for the inner city*
    Matsuri Kudo
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2009-01-16

Post  Matsuri Kudo Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:55 pm

Matsumoto stood in the empty streets and stretched, waiting for Hasegawa to arrive. She Didn't think the girl was that far behind, maybe she had run a bit to fast for her.

"Now Now, Hasegawa-chan, where are you...."

Matsumoto scouted the area and noted a few weak hollows were in the area, nothing that would have help Hasegawa-chan up though.
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 57
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:06 pm

Tsubaki appeared at her side just as she had finished her sentence. Looking around she had her hand on the hilt of her Zanpakuto. She could sense hollows, their spiritual sense always as dark and wicked. She didn't make a move though, waiting on what Matsumoto would decide. She looked curiously around her, observing the buildings and half empty streets.

It was really weird to be in the human world again, and now as a ...well dead person. Shaking her head slightly she focused again on the purpose she was here, to gain more power so she would be able to rise in rank. This was not the time to be sentimental. Her fingers played with the hilt of her sword, a small rush of excitement going through her at the thought that a fight could occur at any moment.
    Matsuri Kudo
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female

Post  Matsuri Kudo Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:18 pm

Matsumoto stretched and pointed down the street, where two hollows had gathered. They were small lizard like hollows.

"Two hollows, low level ones at that. Take them out would you, you should be able to handle that. No?"

Matsumoto was doing as a test for Hasegawa, to see just how powerful this girl that her captain had taken interest in. Matsumoto raised her eyebrow and noticed a soul passing by. She walked infront of it, blocking its path. She unsheathed her zanpakutou and tapped the sould on its forhead, the soul dissappeared into the ground, now on its way to Soul society.

"Ey, so many wandering souls.... And All I want to do is drink..."
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:37 pm

she simply nodded as she rushed off towards the hollows. Sensing that they were of low level, she adjusted her reiatsu level to that so that she wouldn't be having some more hollows come running if her reiatsu would be leaking around the area.

Leaping into the air she didn't give them a chance to do anything other than stare at her before she sliced the one on her right side in half with a powerful downward blow of her sword. As she landed on the ground she turned on her heel and twisted her body slightly, sending the blade of her Zanpakuto through the head of the other hollow just a split second after having killed the other one.

She raised herself up and sheathed her Zanpakuto after making sure no one else was in the close area. Then walked up to Matsumoto again and waited for her next orders.
    Matsuri Kudo
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female

Post  Matsuri Kudo Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:44 pm

"Oh jeeeze! You didn't even have to use shikai, you are good.

Matsumoto looked up as a bird like hollow flew down on them, a flock of 10 more bird like hollows rushing after that. Matsumoto flashed to the rooftop of a nearby building. She shouted down to Hasegawa.

"Eyy... Hasegawa-chan I think they sensed your spiritual pressure. Perhaps... you should watch out next time."

Matsumoto stretched and Looked down on Hasegawa. She was sure the girl could handle it, Well... not sure, hopeful was the word. Matsumoto continued to look, hoping the 11 hollows weren't going to be to much for the poor girl. Matsumoto would save her if she had to, but she had a feeling this girl would rather die than be saved.
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:22 pm

Tsubaki sensed them as they were flocking above her, and as the first one dove down at her she quickly jumped to the side and thrust her Zanpakuto out towards it barely making a scratch before it flew back up and out of her reach. She knew that this was getting way more serious than before, so without wasting some precious time she held her Zanpakuto out as 2 other hollows came down at her

"Shoushitsu Ranmyaku!"
    Spoiler:

An explosion of reiatsu surrounded her and the 2 hollows that were now coming close down to her. At first there was nothing to see but then the hollow that had been closer to her could be seen cast backwards through the smoke, Tsubaki following after with her Zanpakuto deep in it's chest. She slashed downwards, splitting it in 2 parts, before turning on blinding speed and jumping on the other hollow before it got the chance to fly away.

Straddling it over it's back she raised her Zanpakuto in the air and sent it down through the hollows head, the blow so strong that her Zanpakuto got pinned in the ground as the hollow disappeared. There was a wild grin on her face, giving her a completely new look, she was no longer a silent and serious shinigami but a warrior.

8 left... come and get some also you pieces of filth!

she chuckled and looked up at the other hollows with a glint in her eyes....this was certainly something that she could get used to. As 4 hollows came flying downwards she jumped slightly to the sides and watched their every movements, never standing still to make it harder for them to calculate where to land their slashes.

As one came to her left side and the other 3 aimed right at her front, she ducked down and grabbed at it's wing flinging it to the side and then cutting off it's other wing in a quick slash. The angry screams of the now wounded hollow echoed through the area as the other 3 made their attacks.

She rolled to the side and felt as a pair of claws scratched her back slightly, landing on her back she pointed her hand upwards and concentrated hard on her reiatsu. Perhaps now would be good how unstable and big her kidous got.

"Hadou 4, White Lightning!"
    Spoiler:

The kidou formed in a big ball form in her hand before bursting forth in a destructive manner, leaving her hand slightly burnt. It pierced through one of the hollows and slightly burnt the right side of another one that made it's move at her now as she lay on the ground. Grunting slightly out as it's claws got a hold of her left arm, piercing her skin and letting blood drip to the ground, she raised her Zanpakuto and with a wild yell she pierced it through the hollows left eye, it's screams echoing in her ears as it disappeared.

6 left she thought to herself as she used flash steps and appeared behind the one she had wounded earlier by cutting it's wing off. Now 5 left she thought with an amused grin as she very neatly cut the hollows head off. She heard the flutter of wings just before she got kick in the back, sending her flying in the air and crashing down a few meters away. Not giving another opening on herself she jumped from the ground and ran on a dashing speed towards the hollow that made it's attack again, determined to rip her apart.
    She didn't slow her pace down either as she grabbed at her Zanpakuto's sheathe that was in her belt and used it to land a blow on the hollows head as it seemed to have in mind to duck her Zanpakuto. As the hollow tried in a confused manner to gain it's senses back it was already too late as her Zanpakuto had found it's way through it's body. Leaving now 3 hollows

Last edited by Hasegawa Tsubaki on Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Matsuri Kudo
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female

Post  Matsuri Kudo Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:40 pm

Matsumoto watched from above as Hasegawa massacred the hollows. Tearing them to shreds, destroying them with ease. She watched as one of the remaining hollows dived from above her, attempting to tear the flesh off her shoulder in a bite. One of the remaining two hollows attacking from behind her aiming for the lower half of the arm hasegawa held her zanpakutou in. The last remaining hollow lashed out at Her legs, slashing and biting at them.

Matsumoto looked up as a tear grew in the sky above karakura town. Matsumoto shook her head and let out a deep sigh as 5 giant hollow rushed out, and the tear remained. Thinking to herself,Ey....... Not good.... Giant hollow... this could get bad... Gillian might show up.

Matsumoto flashed infront of one of the giant hollow cleaving her zanpakutou through its mask as she dashed out lunging at another one. She shouted down to Hasegawa.

"Get ready, things could get bad."

Matsumoto grew worried as 2 giant hollows rushed down to attack Hasegawa with the smaller hollows. Matsumoto turned around in a spin Slashing off a limb of a remaining giant hollow as she looked up worried at the tear in the sky.
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:14 am

Tsubaki turned and did a backflip in the air, kicking the hollow off that came down at her and avoiding the bites and slashes from the others. She heard Matsumoto yell to her and looked up only to see 2 giant hollows come her way. Cursing out she stabbed her Zanpakuto through one of the small ones, slicing it in half. This was now getting ugly for real. One giant hollow landed behind her and the other aimed to land right at the spot she was standing, it's mouth open in an attempt to simply devour her whole.

Gripping onto the hilt of her Zanpakuto she knew she had no choice other than to use what she had just recently achieved. As the hollow came closer and was now almost down at her, she pointed her Zanpakuto upwards and ignored as her left leg got a bad slash from other of the small hollows. Come to me again...Ranmyaku...

"Hyoukai-Kaji!"
    Spoiler:

The grin the giant hollow had on it's face as it was sure to get a taste of it's victim, froze on it's face as it was instead welcomed with a big wave of blue fire that came bursting from Tsubaki's Zanpakuto. The screams died just as soon as they started as her fire swallowed it into nothingness. Her eyes glowed now in an ice-blue color and she had a slight glow to herself. She jumped out of the way just as the other giant hollow made it's attack, sending the fire at the 2 small ones that were left. They didn't have a chance to get away as her fire surrounded them from all directions and melted them away.

She now faced her last opponent. The large tongue of the giant creature flickered around as it then dashed towards her with a roar. Tsubaki made a few slashes in the air with her Zanpakuto, and the fire seemed to form a shield of some sort that slowed down the punch of the hollow as fire erupted from the ground at it's feet making it now stand on only one leg as the fire licked the other one away. There was a stupid surprised look on the hollow as it looked down at where it's leg had been before turning at Tsubaki again with rage in it's eyes lashing out at her.

Rolling to the side she managed to escape it's punch but got sent slightly backwards from the power of it. She dashed at the hollow as fast as she could with her injured leg and jumped slightly upwards, twisting her body in the air and using an attack of her fire in front of the hollow to make an opening that allowed her to slash it's right arm off. Without stopping she twirled slightly and sent many slashes at the wounded hollow before grabbing at it and lifting herself up on it's shoulders. She raised her Zanpakuto and sent the final blow through the hollows skull, dropping down to the ground and panting as it disappeared. She held her left arm that was still bleeding slightly, and didn't step in her left leg as she looked up at where Matsumoto was.
    Matsuri Kudo
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female

Post  Matsuri Kudo Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:30 am

"Growl, Haineko!

Matsumoto released her shikai and a small shockwave rumbled through the area. Her zanpakutou desolved into ash and floated around her. Suddenly the ash shot out and flew at the remaining giant hollows. The hollows in their typical stupidity attempted to fly through it. Their attempt allowing the ash to rip them into nothingness. Their bodies dissappearing instantly. Matsumoto floated down next to the injured hasegawa and shook her head.

"Great.... Hitsugaya- Taicho is going to kill me. Stay still. Chiyudo 59 Major regeneration. "

Spoiler:

Matsumoto used the chiyudo on Hasegawa, healing her injuries with a quick run of her hand past the wounds. She smiled at Hasegawa and stared at the hole in the sky.

"Perhaps, you should stay behind me, encase more hollows deside to come out."
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:48 am

Tsubaki didn't yet let her shikai turn to normal as her gaze was on the gap in the sky. This didn't seem like something that normally happened and she noticed her fuku-taichou's worries. Watching as Matsumoto healed her injuries and cursing slightly over being such a clums at letting those hollows get blows on her, she said in a low voice

"I am sorry about this fuku-taichou, I shall make sure to do better next time."

After her injuries were healed she nodded at what Matsumoto said and took her position then behind her, although that wasn't really her way to deal with things. But orders were orders.
    Matsuri Kudo
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female

Post  Matsuri Kudo Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:57 am

Matsumoto Returned the ash to her zanpakutou so she could release it when neccasry and stared as a gillian broke free from the hole in the sky. She stared and sighed, gillians were notoriously weak, but usually hung out in pacts.

"Great..... One Gillian means 100 Gillian. Hasegawa-chan... you might want to run. GROWL HAINEKO!"

Matsumoto rereleased her Shikai allowing the ash to float around her so she could use anyone of her strongest attacks.
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:23 am

She was quick to obey, going to a safe distance as she watched her fuku-taichou start showing her strength. These hollows were sure to get a good whooping now. Tsubaki was on alert also although she was some distance away from where the fight would be, she never knew if someone would try to sneak up behind her seeing that the hollows were only interested in killing and devouring.

She had her Zanpakuto ready in her hands, the blue flames dancing around the blade as if waiting for her to make the command. But she was tired and she knew that she didn't have much reiatsu left. Her hands shook slightly, but she shook her head and took a firmer grip on the hilt. No one would be able to see any weakness on her. That was what her father would always say to her before she went to matches, not to let the opponent see any weaknesses. Never give any cheap shots on yourself.
    Matsuri Kudo
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female

Post  Matsuri Kudo Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:38 am

Matsumoto watched as 9 more gillian walked out of the Tear in space and it faded away. She was glad gillian were pathetic, 10 of them that was nothing. It only took 3 or 4 lower shinigami to take out one gillian, a vice captain at full power could easily handle 10, especially with matsumotos shikai.

"Haineko... ASH TORNADO!"

Spoiler:

The ash from my shikai grows into a small tornado as it flies at the gillian. The gillia look at it and charge and fire off a few ceros. Matsumoto in a flash step was behind Hasegawa grabbing her and moving her to the roof of a building, setting her down as Matsumoto's Tornado burst through the gillian, slicing 3 of them to pieces, as the ash falls to the ground around matsumoto.

Matsumoto takes the ash and than gathers it up and sends it out flying out and cutting through the head of two the remaining gillian. The other 5 turning towards Hasegawa and Matsumoto roaring as they charge another round of ceros.
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:43 am

Tsubaki wasn't given much time to think or react as Matsumoto grabbed her and took her to a safe place on a roof top. But that place wasn't safe for a long time as the rest of the gillians that hadn't gotten killed turned their attention there and were charging ceros at a rapid speed. Waiting for Matsumoto's actions, Tsubaki was ready to use all of her strength that was left to do a some sort of shield with her fire in order to not get blasted away.

But she also knew better than doubting a vice captain's powers, so she wasn't really worried at all. She knew that Matsumoto most probably had the situation covered and therefore simply waited to see what would happen next.
    Matsuri Kudo
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female

Post  Matsuri Kudo Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:24 am

"Bakudo 81 Rejection Void"

Spoiler:

The wall of Rejection Void blocked each of the ceros fired off by the Gillian. Matsumotos ash continued across its path and tore the remaining mask of the gillian to shreds, the last of the gillian fading away. Matsumoto recalled the ash and sheathed her zanpakutou. She stretched and let out a small chuckle to herself.

"Fheeeeeew What a work out! Haven't had to work that hard in ages. You okay There Hasegawa-chan. I didn't startle you with the suprise rescue did I?"
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:17 pm

ah no I'm fine Matsumoto fuku-taichou. You have my thanks.

Tsubaki bowed and then as she raised herself up again she let her gaze wander over the area. There didn't seem to be any more hollows coming, but who knew what would happen next?

What is the plan now, fuku taichou?

she asked as she let her shikai turn to normal and sheathed it. Since Matsumoto had sheathed her own then there was clearly no need to be too much on the guard.
    Matsuri Kudo
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female

Post  Matsuri Kudo Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:21 am

Matsumoto stretched and yawned as she looked around thinking. She wasn't sure what to do, she had basicly no clue. They had slain the hollows in this area.

"Hmmm, Any recomendations or requests as what to do Hasegawa-chan? You have to have some idea as to what to do?"

Matsumoto hoped that her subordinate wouldn't see though her ploy. As Matsumoto was kinda clueless as to what to do, and she wondered how long they would be in the real world, would it require a place to stay for the night. She hadn't bothered to as her Captain, perhaps she should have.
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:43 am

Tsubaki simply looked at Matsumoto with a troubled expression before shrugging slightly

There have been around 70 years since I was in the human world, and even then I wasn't familiar with what others my age did that was considered fun. My deepest apologies for not being of any help, fuku-taichou.

she would have liked to see some human though, any human. And be able to see how life was now.... but it wasn't really her place to be coming up with some personal wishes so she just stood there and waited for Matsumoto to decide

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:29 pm