Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

The Outskirts of Karakura (RP Battles)

The Outskirts of Karakura (RP Battles) Empty The Outskirts of Karakura (RP Battles)

Post  Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:22 pm

The area surronding Karakura town. Few trees and scars were minor battles occured. Jagged Rocks sprout in various places and a path leads through the center to Town. Here many hollows roam, afraid to enter the town. If you're going out here you should be well trained...You can realese your Spritial Pressure with out worries of anyone noticing.

The Outskirts of Karakura (RP Battles) Empty Re: The Outskirts of Karakura (RP Battles)

Post  Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:17 pm

(Open Thread Sorry)

Steps out of the town borders and releases Quincy Bow. "Ahhh that feels better." Summons an arrow and fires it at a boulder. The arrow skims the top and the tops of 2 other boulders. Circles shoulders, "i need some practice..." sumons another Arrow and fires. This one goes right through the center of the first one and the other two. "thats more like it." Put away his Bow and sits down, hoping that someon will come to battle.

Sees a shadow run over a boulder and stands up. Walks over to the rock and looks behind it. The rock explodes and he jumps back. A Hollow emerges from the crumbled space with bloodshot eyes.
    Wow you guys are ugly upclose...
    And you guys are puny like the storys. I will eat you now! the hoolow rushes and starts swiping. Sco dodges close enough.
    Can't you feel my Spiritual Power?
    What Power? You smell weak to me. He stands up and glares at Sco.
    Now get over here so i can eat you!
    I prefer to keep my distance thanks. Sco summons up his Quincy Bow. Takes aim and fires. The hollow dodges it swiftly.
    Haha!! You missed me. You suck at this. He charges clumsily.
    I wont miss if you don't move! Fires another arrow. This flys straight and rips off the hollows Arm. It stops dead in it's track and screams.
    You took off my Arm!! You will pay for this Qui- Before he could finish Sco fired another arrow straight into the hollows Maw. Its Head flys right off its head.
    That'll keep you shut for a long time you peaice a' shit.Sco lays down in the grass and puts away his Bow and Sighs.

Last edited by Scoapimp on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:42 am; edited 2 times in total

The Outskirts of Karakura (RP Battles) Empty Re: The Outskirts of Karakura (RP Battles)

Post  Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:24 pm

Stands up and Summons bow. After a Couple a days out here its gottin boring.
    "Well" Brushes off some dust from his jeans. "Im outa here"As he walks through the trees many shadows pop up but he dosen't see any Hollows. Starts thinking about his Family and wonders if they are watching him right now.
    "Miss you guys" Looks up an spots the Outer Walls Of Karakura. He walks in and thinks on where to go next.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male
    Number of posts : 114
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:06 pm

as halibel and Ulquiorra finished there busness in las noches they left by orders of Aizen, it was time for Halibel to do her mission and Ulquiorra to follow up close they would probably split up soon enough though if they would encounter foes thus hiding there reitsu totally like as if they never existed, at any rate Ulquiorra wanted to finish this quickly same goes for halibel they walk trough the garganta that opened up in the middle of this area, it was time to count souls, this should not take too long though, they both nodded and started walking towards the city streets.

they both sonidoed away in the next instant

[i guess this could be called an event of sorts]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:33 pm