Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

2 posters

Day Dreamer ~ Karakura town and the outskirts of it. [Ask before entering]

Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 57
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Day Dreamer  ~ Karakura town and the outskirts of it. [Ask before entering] Empty Day Dreamer ~ Karakura town and the outskirts of it. [Ask before entering]

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:36 pm

Tsubaki had been walking around the streets feeling relieved that no one was able to see her, bother her or stop her. Her blue eyes scanned half heartedly the windows in random stores, read over signs that offered lowered prices and flickered over the many faces of humans that scurried around. Some seemed to be lost in hurry as they were late for their work or in picking up their children, or perhaps their lover was waiting for their arrival. It felt kind of nice to be able to not think about anything at all for a few minutes as she kept aimlessly letting her feet carry her wherever they felt like. Spotting a small boy around the age of 8 years as he held a box with small puppies, Tsubaki found herself smiling widely at the cute and fluffy little creatures. She had always loved animals and almost wished she could have a pet. She let out a small, half muffled giggle at the thought of her taichou running around after a puppy in the office, trying to retrieve his captain robe from the mischievous thief. Ah well I can always entertain myself with silly thoughts like that.

All of the sudden she stopped and looked with curiosity that steadily rose into a store that sold manga and anime. Taking a few, hesitant steps closer Hasegawa pressed her hands against the glass window and took a better look inside. She wasn't familiar with anything of this but she saw in her quick observance that there were many interesting titles there such as Fruits Basket funny name..., Baselisk and many others that she would be interested in taking a better look at. A slight frown crossed her face as she couldn't see everything from that narrow view outside the store, with her face pressed against the glass in a very humoring position... well if anyone could see her that is. Still she didn't really feel like going in there seeing that she wasn't even wearing her gigai anymore so there wasn't that much use in going in since she was really feeling the need to buy something. It -could- stir up some commotion if a flying wallet out of the thin air would approach the clerk.

Later.... she promised herself as she started walking off again, only to halt abruptly. Wait a second.... where is my gigai anyways? Oh dear.. this was just great. She would have to remember to pick it up later from wherever she had left it, but not just yet.... not wanting to have to face anyone yet she shrugged the matter off and kept up a brisk pace, leaving the buildings and people behind as she neared the outskirts of the town. I really do have a goldfish memory sometimes..

Leaving the Karakura town behind, Hasegawa kept walking as if she was afraid someone would follow her. As if she was indeed already on the run, although she knew that if her captain was still in the town it would take him but minutes to find her. What would she say to him? That she didn't want to return? That would most probably prove a big mistake if not fatal, and also... was she strong enough to try and survive on her own here in this world? As her feet started taking smaller and smaller steps she barely noticed as she came all of the sudden to a stop. Bringing her hand up to her face, she bit her thumb lightly in a thinking matter. If she would return now then she could improve her skills much more and also practice in kidous. When she and Ranmyaku would feel it time then she could always get on some mission to the human world and then hopefully disappear. The problem was though to obtain the skill in completely hiding her reiatsu so that not even a captain could find her. Now that might prove a difficult task, but Imitsu had showed her a living example of someone that had managed to do so. To live here without being noticed, to blend in.

By the way... had it been a mistake leaving him there? No... she didn't think so. A few more minutes and everything would've gotten out of control and as she knew there were more shinigamis in this town at the moment then they could have come swarming in and found out her new rival/friend/opponent at any moment.

But hadn't she always been loyal to Soul Society? Then why now did she all of the sudden find herself thinking some rebel thoughts by wanting to leave and by hiding a fugitive that could be a possible threat? She felt it terrible to have to lie to her captain that was always so nice to her and did his best to make her stronger. And to have to lie to her beloved cousin would be devastating. Had Imitsu's story struck her this deep, or had this always been boiling up inside of her?

„You aren't thinking about blaming me for those thoughts are you girl?“ the deep voice echoed in her head as the Zanpakuto at her side seemed to vibrate while the dragon spirit spoke. „Now why would I ever do that, you over sized lizard?“ Hasegawa snapped back at him and snorted as it was clear to them both that he did love to mess a little with her head from time to time. Sensing that he was amused by her sharp tongue as always, by emitting a low chuckle that filled her head, Tsubaki allowed herself to laugh also. They were starting to get well together as the time passed, as they started figuring more and more out just how much they did belong together and how much they could accomplish while working as a team. A few seconds later a low humming was heard in her head as they both stayed quiet for a few minutes. Ranmyaku tended to emit a low, growling humming sound whenever he was in deep thought and it was beginning to help Tsubaki to think also as she felt it show that she wasn't alone.

The surroundings were quiet. The wind barely let the grass shift on the ground but Tsubaki wasn't really paying attention to that. Her wounds itched and she wasn't sure if they were still bleeding. She didn't use though her healing kidou. Perhaps because she was no good with it, or maybe she felt as if saving her strength in case of something happening. Yawning slightly the shinigami let herself plop down on the ground, hugging her knees to herself as she kept thinking and now acknowledging some facts from the fight earlier.
    She did feel different after this battle she had just walked from. It was clear that she was getting stronger, the reiatsu level emitting from her as she released being far greater than the last time she had been practicing. That knowledge made her smile and she felt as if she was at least one step closer to her goal. But then what would she do when she had gained the power she yearned for? Was there any purpose to this? She had heard the tales of Aizen Sousuke and what he had done with 2 other captains. It had struck her at first, the betrayal and all the bad things to the story as he had almost killed a few important people, not to mention her beloved captain. But now she couldn't help but admire his actions as she recalled the things she had heard.

He had to have been very smart and cunning to be able to deceive everybody like that and also get away when things got heated, and that without so much as a scratch. "You mustn't forget that he is one of a kind and you are just a small fly in Soul Society, if even that.“ The truth stung her and irritated, Hasegawa nodded as if she was sure he would see that small, jerking movement of her head before she grunted in response. „Yes yes, I‘m not really on my way to become like him here....I was just thinking.“ Through her annoyance at his stating the obvious she wondered what Ranmyaku thought they should do. Although she knew that his answer would most probably scare her for the most part. He too often had everything planned out in a non good way and also was he too often just saying the things she didn't dear to say herself. But still, he was her companion and she had to have him also pleased since otherwise he would be sure to make her life miserable by his growling and mumbling constantly. She could almost imagine how fun it would be for him to get to torture her a little.

Did the others consult as much with their Zanpakutos? Somehow Hasegawa thought that was very doubtful and wondered why she had to get the one that was this talkative and always up for some mischief...

Should she follow her own heart now or should she stay as a loyal servant of the Soul Society and hope that would be enough to keep herself content. What was right and what was wrong?
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    The Captains

Male
    Number of posts : 19

Day Dreamer  ~ Karakura town and the outskirts of it. [Ask before entering] Empty Re: Day Dreamer ~ Karakura town and the outskirts of it. [Ask before entering]

Post  Toushirou Hitsugaya Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:07 pm

finding himself wondering the streets without any thoughts, goal or destination its been like a couple of days since he left soul society and now its about time to go back he doesn't feel like going back but he has to the responsability of a captain being on his shoulder is kind of heavy by the way Where is that girl? he thought then look down with a sigh he thinking of what had happend before but he brush it off to side for a moment Damn it he said now I have to find her in order to return as he was thinking to himself he sense her close just to look behind her there she was walkin down the street seems as if she lost in thought he thought of sayin hello right away but he decide to discretely follow her trying to think about what she is thinking

I think something wrong with her he thought from the expression on her face he recognize it just like when they were training, he can feel its presence around her. Hase chan He said standing behind her is something wrong?
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female

Day Dreamer  ~ Karakura town and the outskirts of it. [Ask before entering] Empty Re: Day Dreamer ~ Karakura town and the outskirts of it. [Ask before entering]

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:23 pm

The silence between them two stretched on. Ranmyaku seemed to have drawn himself back completely into the Zanpakuto at Hasegawa's side. She didn't give it much thought at the time since she didn't notice the presence of her captain until he spoke out, so deep was she in her thoughts. But as Hitsugaya's voice reached her ears, Hasegawa stood in a single fluid movement and whipped around to face him. Her eyes were slightly wide in surprise and while almost having a look of panic on her face, she wondered what he was doing here and if he had heard anything she and Ranmyaku had been talking about. Well not that he could hear Ranmyaku but hadn't she been talking out loud? Everything that had happened earlier that day and all her thoughts were just ready on her lips to be spilled out and Hasegawa could feel her face getting red and then pale again. Calm down damn it! Almost automatically she started quickly to brush some of the dust and dirt from the fight off of her shinigami robe, cursing the fact that she couldn't just wipe also away the wounds and blood that were clear on her arm and the tattered side of the robe. Knowing that it was best not to try and hide any of that so she wouldn't seem suspicious, Tsubaki took the chance of Hitsugaya just assuming she had gotten into another fight against a hollow.

Now giving him a quick, nervous smile she bowed deeply and tried to find something to say. Which of course failed miserably for her as she stuttered and almost bit her tongue while forcing the words out. "T-Taichou! What are you doing here? I-I mean... it's good to see that you are well and haven't been in a fight! ...uh I mean..." Seriously.... if not for the captain in front of her then she would have kicked herself, HARD. This wasn't making any sense at all and she was sure she couldn't have been more suspicious even if she tried! He must think I've gone mad!

And if dragons could howl out of laughter, then that was probably what Ranmyaku was doing right now. She could picture him in her head, laying on his back with his wings stretched out and making that loud growl-chuckle sound as he always did when highly amused, the fire tongues from his mouth licking the roof of the cave. Note to self... kick him also later... she grumbled as she raised herself up and looked down on the ground, waiting for Hitsugaya to speak or make any move. Feeling her palms starting to get sweaty, she opened and closed them repeatedly and swallowed a few times. She felt as if he knew everything and could see into her thoughts even now at this moment. She had to force herself to stand still and try to keep up a blank expression without being able to ever look him in the eyes.

He had every reason to give her a good lecture after the incident earlier that day when he had scolded her, but if he knew about what had occurred -after- that small conflict then he had all the right to chop her head of right on the spot! Alright... I know I must look like someone that was just caught with their hand in the cookie jar.... I seriously have to calm myself down before I blurt something out without thinking first. There is not way he can know anything so just play it cool !
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    The Captains

Male

Post  Toushirou Hitsugaya Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:09 pm

Cut the crap Hasegawa he says I already know u met and fought a vaizard, I don't care about the details or what he told you smile i'm just glad you are Okay and if there is anything i can do just let me know he told her, its not that he didn't want to know what happend but he just want to relax and trust him beside he believe in her so he has to trust her no matter what happend he looked around seeing all the wonders in this world but can't do a thing about them and beside he has to return home soon because he has been gone for far too long and now whats worry him is the pile of paperwork that he sure Matsumoto will let growing and growing

I think its time for us to leave this place Hasegawa he turns away and face her wondering what she was looking for and what's in her mind what she was thinking and what happend with that Vaizard I just hope that you kicked his ass he said with a smile to Hase so you won't have any regret
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:49 pm

Huh...??! That was the only thing that came into her mind. He knew? Wait.... how and why and when? "Seems like you underestimated you little captain, perhaps he isn't all that into the rules either." Well at the moment it certainly does seem so.... Saying she was shocked was an easy way to put it. He had known and not interfered and he wasn't even asking anything? Guilt washed over her like it was trying to smother her with all it's might. She wanted to talk to him, trust him. But could she? No..

Hasegawa reached out with her hand and grabbed at his arm, standing close to him and looking down. "Taichou...I.." "Is this the right thing to do? You sure of that? Make him a part of this and perhaps get him also punished?" His words stung her and she quickly let go of Hitsugaya. "Yeah...let's go home.." was the only thing she could mutter as she prepared to follow him. She felt embarrassed and blushed slightly for her actions as she wanted him to like her, not as a subordinate but as a person.... someone that had feelings. But what good would that do in the end?

Reaching to conclusion, she knew just what to say to him and with a determined expression she looked him straight in the eyes and said with strength in her voice. "Taichou, I want to and have to become much stronger." Well this she could at least share with him, she could always talk to him even though not all would be said that lay hidden deep in her thoughts.

"How disgustingly cheesy..." Oh shut it..
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    The Captains

Male

Post  Toushirou Hitsugaya Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:06 pm

seeing the shocking expression on her face makes him think that he hit the nail right on the head so he looks at her then suddenly blush when she hold on to his arm for a moment that weird feeling came over him again till she started talking, he can see there was more to what she asks and something or someone is holding her back. As her Superior he could do nothing but trying to understand and help her out but he couldn't pretend not to notice.
    Strong you said?
    He reply to her looking at her with a serious and gloomy face, he feels like if she gets as strong as she want he won't be able to see her again.
    Do you know what price come with strenght? or should I say Why do you need Strenght?

He asks, looking at her as if he was looking through her, through that dark side of her, he can feel it but he doesn't want to push her away instead he want her to trust him, and maybe sometime he can let all the feelings out of the blue and saves her or teach her how to control it
    alright, I will Train you but before we done I want you to tell me why do you want to be strong? or why do you want control over that power because if you fail your training instead of being the one in control you'll be the slave of that power...
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:17 pm

Did she know? Probably not.... Hasegawa knew she was still too young, too naive, too inexperienced to even begin to grasp what true power was or how to use that properly. But that feeling that made her blood boil was something she was indeed aware of and she was determined to do something about that. "I cannot say for sure why I need that strength, Hitsugaya-taichou. But I know I need it like I need the air I breathe. -We- need it." H er voice was soft and her eyes shimmered with emotions as she fought to somehow be able to make herself understandable to him while her hand clutched at the hilt of the sword, making her draw in a sharp breath as pain raised through her arm. Yeah, another reason to get back I assume.. should get my arm checked.

At his answer, she felt thrilled and so happy that he was going to train her even though it was clear he didn't trust her completely, or was it her and Ranmyaku's motives that he didn't trust? I know he is far from being stupid.. so he must have his suspicions. It was a question of perhaps letting him meet her stubborn Zanpakuto spirit.... but she knew that was out of the question as Ranmyaku would never say yes to that... well unless she would bribe him with something. What do you bribe stubborn, arrogant dragons with?? Drawing in a deep breath she took one step back and lowered her gaze back to the ground. "Before my training is finished I shall talk, but do not ask for that before then. Forgive me my rudeness Hitsugaya-taichou." She bowed with a flushed face and wondered how she dared speak like this to her captain. She was just so scared to loose her place next to him if he knew everything.. so scared of being alone.... scared of not belonging... scared of being weak forever.

But somehow she felt ready now to face Soul Society again. It was what was best to do now, go back there and build up knowledge, strength and experience.
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    The Captains

Male

Post  Toushirou Hitsugaya Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:48 am

he sighs not knowing what he's getting himself into but if anyone can help her he thought it would be him so he decided to help out but he will have to watch her and that zanpakuto that seems to be playing her lie she was some sort of toy so he will have to show her how to be either his master (zan) or good friend with it but not his slave, thats what was going on down his mindOkay I agree but i promise you I will do everything to keep you on the right track even if it cost me my life....

yup he said it, is he stupid? or is he just blinded by emotions? either way he is getting himself in something that is far beyond his understanding.
    So what are your plan then cause my training will have death possibilities?
    he told her with the most serious look on his face, was he serious? I guess this is something that she will have to find out by herself.
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:06 pm

"I will have to focus on training kidous and also how to strengthen the bond between me and my Zanpakuto. And well.. get stronger." She smiled, knowing that he was getting on her side and it truly did seem that he was going to help her and that not just because of duty. Somehow that made her feel warm inside... she had never felt like that before towards anyone and it frightened her slightly and surprised. But Hasegawa didn't wish for anyone to sacrifice himself for her, especially not when she was striving for a goal this selfish. "Please don't say that taichou, I don't want to think of you dying.." Why that was, she could not say up loud neither did she completely understand it.

She was now playing a dangerous game, the game of perhaps falling for her captain. To her surprise, Ranmyaku didn't comment on that for little did she know what he was planning. For all he cared that captain could die as long as he and his master, that blue haired, little girl could reach higher. The dragon knew better than saying that up loud though and was content for now with waiting in silence.

"Shall we then go back, Hitsugaya-taichou?"
    she asked with a soft voice and crossed her arms, waiting to see if he had some more business here.
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    The Captains

Male

Post  Toushirou Hitsugaya Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:37 am

Yeah let's go home Hase chan he said with a smile and a slight blush on his face, he doesn't know why but he knows that for some reason she will have a chapter in his life but he doesn't even want to fight it anymore and beside he think it might be fun. thinking of all the pain and suffering he is about to put her through asking himself how long will it take her to quit, the smirk on his face can be seen from miles away.
    I feel a lil bit sorry for her he whispered hoping that she didn't hear him well we'll see how good coming here was for you Hase

now they are about to go back to SS from their long journey to the human world which bear more fruit than wanted but now he is ready to take her as his student. he looks back at her as he pull out his zanpakuto and stab it into nothing open the senkai gate

so are you ready to back or you still have stuff to do here? He asked her awaiting her answer for a bit
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:21 am

She had no doubt that her training would be a living Hell, heck Hitsugaya might even enjoy this probably more than she would. But there was no way she'd ever give up, it was either this or death. The small smirk on his face that was only visible for a short second made Hasegawa swallow hard and start to think that perhaps it would just be better to die right now and then. Now now, he can't be THAT cruel.... I hope. well in a way it would be good if he'd push her as far as she could possibly go. That meant only more progress and she would be able to see sooner just how far she would be able to go. This is a matter of honor now..... honor and pride. And I think he will find out that I am more stubborn than anyone he has ever encountered.

Biting that thought into herself, Hasegawa nodded firmly to her captain. Hoping to let him see that she was not on her way to get scared or back down from her decision. She hoped that Ranmyaku knew how important it would be for him to work well with her while training. She had no doubt that Hitsugaya would use every opportunity to watch out for Ranmyaku's actions and perhaps question Hasegawa's ability to equip the Zanpakuto. Now that was something dangerous.

"I am good to go whenever you are, taichou." she would be close on his heel when they would go through the senkai gate. I wonder though if Tamaki is in Soul Society or if she had a mission to the human world... it would have been good to see her since she is the only person I can trust with my problems. But on the other hand it would feel great to have become much stronger and surprise her cousin that way. Hasegawa had to hold back a small snicker at the thought. Let us see how my next spar with her goes....

Now as the moment of departure had come, Hasegawa made one, last glance at the surroundings as she memorized each spot as well as she could. Every flower, grass, cloud and even the small bugs that were crawling on the leaves of the plants. She would have to have something in her mind to treasure while living again in Soul Society and going through her brutal training. She would have to be able to let her mind slip and remind herself why she was doing this.
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    The Captains

Male

Post  Toushirou Hitsugaya Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:42 pm

alright then we are leaving now he took on last look around wondering when will he be back to the mortal realm again and if there will be anything that he will be missing in this place sure they have alot of nice things but oh well he is not suppose to think this way of this world for the only reason for him to come here again is when duty calls with a gesture of the hand showing Hasegawa the way to the senkai gate after he opened it Ladies first he says in a bowing gesture
    where did that come from he asks himself Ladies first? he smile and slightly blush at the thought and waited for her to step in so in can follow after her then her life as shinigami in more training which will be end of good time as she knows it planning her whole day in his head while still here he can't even wait himself to start her training AKA torture

Just remember Hase chan... Survive no matter what.... he ended with a smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:47 am