Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

+7
Orihime Inoue
Hokuman
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Haishiro Imitsu
Akane Kaori
Stark
Shihoin Yoruichi
11 posters

Karakura Lake

Hokuman
    Hokuman
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Karakura Lake - Page 3 Empty Re: Karakura Lake

Post  Hokuman Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:47 pm

Hokuman was holding himself to not jump in the throat of that red headed arrancar, even his face betrayed his word, he would say something if he didn't realize he had drop Nell Oh shit He reached for Nel in the same instant he realized she was falling Sorry Nel... easy now i got you.. easy now, hold better this time he said in a very unconfortable way while putting her in his back again, clearly he wanst confortable taking care of babies.

He glanced back to the redhead girl just to realize she was a second away from blowing up a couple of humans and a piece of the landscape Aren't you the hot headed type... he said while looking at her I don't care about this humans but i don't think your friend Chido there will like the outcome of this he said looking at the girl behind the tree.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Rank 2

Female
    Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2009-01-20

Post  Orihime Inoue Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:04 pm

"Are you okay, Chido-san? I heard you were sick today, but I didn't think I'd find you here. The park is really dangerous lately, you might get hurt. You should come back to school."

While Orihime tried to put on a cheerful expression for Mira, this was interrupted with fierce concentration and anxiety at the Arrancar's aggressiveness. Her hands extended slightly in front of her, held there as if in anticipation of some trick. When (or if, rather) it seemed safe, she spread out her arms in an expressive gesture, making it look like an unconscious choice as she made sure Mira was safe (or as safe as she'd be likely to get) behind her.

"... Wait a second. How can you even... Oh well. It's a good thing that you're safe, and..." On Cue, Orihime's stomach began rumbling... Oh no! She had completely forgotten about the lunch she hadn't quite finished before rushing off here! "Oh no... Well, we really should be going, Chido-san."
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 42

Post  Akane Kaori Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:11 pm

*Akane understood the signal Mira gave her, letting her arm fall down but the aggressiveness never left her eyes as she stared after Mira running to that other girl. Turning her attention to Hokuman she smirked*

tch...and that would matter because?

*glancing back at Mira and the other girl her smile faltered for only the split of a second, before she put her arms up in a defeated way*

aaah guess it can't be helped

*she looked now at Hokuman and that child that he had, wondering why on earth the green haired woman had turned into that brat and she also wondered wether it was time for her to get out of there*

Post  Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:14 pm

Mira Grabbed Orihime and dragged her back to the school campus. She would go back to school for the last few hours of the day. She would at least have fun that way. She looked back at Akane and winked at her.

"Come on Orihime-Chan Lets get back to school."

Rank 2

Female
    Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2009-01-20

Post  Orihime Inoue Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:19 pm

"Chido-san, you're huuurting me!"

Orihime flailed for a moment before accomodating her fellow classmate's insistence... It didn't feel like there would be anyone else here that needed medical assistance, at least if those two arrancar didn't cause any trouble... Idly, she wondered if any of the Shinigami would be sent to deal with this, maybe even Rukia-chan but placed that thought aside as they made their way off to the school grounds.
    Hokuman
    Hokuman
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Hokuman Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:42 pm

I knew you wouldn't do it women he said with a grin on his face. But something was still on Hokuman mind, why were there an arrancar and a Vaizard walking together, and it suddenly hits him, Nell wanted him to find other people to her cause, maybe these two would be just what he was looking, but he couldn't be sure.

It amused me that you were here walking in the human world arrancar, you could get yourself killed by a Lieutenant or something worst he notices her defence stance and realized that fighting with Nell on his head would be troublesome Relax arrancar I'm no threat to you, well only if you attack me first he said with a bigger grin on his face now while staring at the red headed eyes
    Matsuri Kudo
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2009-01-16

Post  Matsuri Kudo Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:43 pm

Rukia stepped out of the senkai gate and stood a few feet away from the arrancar. She stared at them and prepared to release her zanpakutou.

"I'd best be going back to Las Noches if I were you."
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:52 pm

*she looks at Hokuman, her eyes not giving an inch as her smile was still on her face. She guesses she would have to figure those 2 out some other time, she knew that her best interest for now would be to go back home*

it would not do you any good to try to figure me out

*she had barely spoken those words when the gate appeared not far from them and a shinigami stepped out. As she spoke, Akane quikcly measured her strength as she could and felt that this shinigami girl was far stronger than herself*

and you would just let us leave like that, shinigami?
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male
    Number of posts : 114

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:02 pm

Grimmjow sonidos behind Hokuman and glares down at Rukiait seems like i lost my sight on the run out Shinigami but here is a pack of shinigami/arrancars that are waiting for me to start a party, so nostalgic he raised his arm towards Kuchiki rukia your name was

he let out a massive amount of reitsu
    Hokuman
    Hokuman
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Hokuman Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:18 pm

Feeling the pressure from Rukia reiatsu he realizes that this was getting out of hand, turning over to face the shinigami Problems are just appering out of everywhere today he knew that even if he and the unknown red headed teamed up it wouldn't be enought to kill this shinigami, and he couldn't know when Nel would be back to her true form.

It's three against one shinigami, aren't you thinking too high of yourself ? You should leave while you have the chance
    Matsuri Kudo
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female

Post  Matsuri Kudo Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:18 pm

Rukia gasped slightly at the spiritual pressure and stared at grimmjow. She wasn't told of a damn espada being here. If she made it out of this she was going to kill the Central 46 for this damn mission.

" Ku..kuchi..ki.. Ruk.ia... That..is my name... "
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:24 pm

a wide grin envelopped on Grimmjows face i reconize that voice, your the little run away a couple of weeks ago, thats fine too, but remeber this name Kuchiki- rukia, Grimmjow Jeagerjaques!! remeber this name in the after life he kicked hokuman to the side while charging an cero at Rukia, his insane grinn never leaving his face.
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male
    Number of posts : 63

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:39 pm

A senkai gate appeared where ..Byakuya kuchiki came out of ..he felt some diffrenet kind of spirtiual pressure he noticed that Rukia was here..He began to flash stepp where she was...he found her and there was a powerful arrancar infront of her or maybe an espada..he drew out his zanpaktou.. "Scatter Senbonzakura...." he said in low calm voice his zanpaktou shined as it spread into a huge amount of small rather sharp blossom petals as it blocked the cero which was directed to rukia

Last edited by Byakuya Kuchiki on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hokuman
    Hokuman
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Hokuman Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:46 pm

Hokuma couldn't help to doubt himself how could this be happening, how could so many being with this kinda of reiatsu be in the same place at once, and he was sure this reiatsu pressure would be noticed by Soul Society or Aizen, the best way to avoid complications would leave the place immediately.

Glancing back at Akane I guess you already noticed this, but if we want to continue living we should be leaving this place now
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:57 pm

*Akane stood stiff, watching the battle as it was beginning now for real. She seemed completely unaware of anything around her, not showing any response to Hokuman. Her only movement was when she lifted her arms to shield her face when Grimmjow and Byakuya were both releasin huge amounts of reiatsu. The power sending her slightly backwards*
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:57 pm

tsh... Grimmjow drew his Zanpakto in a flash and sonidoed in front of byakuya, rotating his blade while sending the blow at his shoulder setting out a mouth full of reitsu into a flare around us as the ground started to crumble a bit, he glared a him with an utmoust disrespect and cold eyes,byakuyas eyes looked calm and stable yet pleased what is your busness here, shinigami?

Post  Guest Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:26 am

Renji comes out of the senkai gate, planning to visit urahara.
    When running to Urahara's shop, he suddenly feels the spirital pressure of his captain.
    "What's going on here?"
    He turns back and, ushing flash step, runs to where he felt the pressure of his captain and, now, some Arrancar's.
    After some moments Renji arrives.
    He says "do u need any help, captain?" while taking his Zanpakuto out.
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:06 pm

Byakuya looks at the espada as he flash stepped infront of him..his Zanpaktou blow was blocked by the Senbonzakura petals.as the petals began to push him away while surronding him giving a direct aim at the espada...Byakuya then spoke..

"..I think that question should be asked to you arrancar or shall i say Espada..,I will give you one warning...You either leave now to where you came from...or choose to dig your own grave here..." he said calmly

He then looks at his vice captain who just came...he gave him an eye sight without speaking as to tell him to stand there and wait for orders
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:39 pm

Grimmjow was pushed back by the wave of sakura petals, then he gave out a loud roar and sliced trough the barrier of petals into nothing more than a slicing rain of pink cutted petalsim telling you... he glared back up at him dont underestimate me fool with that said he charged back at him with his sword pointed at his neck, he was still rotating his Zanpakto, while charging a bara in his other arm pointed at his waist.
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:55 pm

Byakuya didn't give any reaction at the charging Espada...he look at him calmly..as he became near to him he didn't intend to block with senbonzakura this time..he raised his hand.
    "Hadou No.33....Soukatsui" he called out in a low voice.as the current of electric field spread from his hand quickly through the small space between him and the charging Espada.

------
    Hadou 33~ Cost: 300 Sp
    Soukatsui Crash Down - Way of Destruction
    This is a defensive hadou that can also be used for attacking. The caster puts their hands together and releases an expanding beam that appears to be a big blue ball of spiritual pressure. Anything in its way will fall to the ground or disintergrate.
    Hokuman
    Hokuman
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Hokuman Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:13 pm

This is getting way out of hand he though with himself, already feeling the weariness on his body from withstanding the insane amount of reiatsu coming from Grimmjow and Byakuya, knowing that if he stayed here for too long he would be brought into his knees or worst.

"Things could always get worst", he thought when he noticed the presence of a new Shinigami nearby, he needed to act now before it were too late. Drawing his zanpakutout he held it high above his head and yelled Look all here you bastards and take a last glance at life -- TAIYOU FUREA , after the last word left his lips Yukio ( zanpakutou ) released a burst of light that enveloped everyone around in a blinding flash sun-like light.

Trying to take advantage of the few moments that he bought for himself, he opened his mouth to say the last word that would save him, then he saw Akane, she was paralyzed by the insane amount of reiatsu the fight was releasing, she would probably be killed by this shinigamis if she didn't recovered fast, and Hokuman thought she didn't have the time.

Rushing towards Akane he grabbed her arm and said Come.. we should leave this place right now ... securing Nel on his shoulder Let's go Nel, hold still this time -- Negación, an small black line appears a few meters above their heads, the line starts to stretch in length, becoming big enough to a Menos Grande head appear on it just a second before a yellow beam of light would envelop Hokuman, Nell and Akane in a big square.

They started to levitate towards the Menos Grand and the portal to Hueco Mundo...

Negación
    Spoiler:

Taiyou Furea
    Spoiler:
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:23 pm

grimmjow sonidoed in the last second out of the way from the attack byakuya sended at him can you at least fight like a man? grimmjow sonidoed back a bit getting caught into the Negaciòn what the heck? hey you idiot send me down!! Grimmjow struggled a bit by the fact that he was caught into the Negaciòn withouth his approval, he glared down at the shinigami below ill get you all next time, i swear the yellow beam pulled Grimmjow up into the sky.

Last edited by Grimmjow on Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Matsuri Kudo
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female

Post  Matsuri Kudo Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:57 am

*Steps into a senkai gate and leaves*
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:30 am

*Akane made a small frown, pulling her arm free as soon as the Negación enveloped them. Cursing she looked down as the ground seemed further and further away until they reached the portal and went through. She hadn't really been wanting to leave the real world that early, but it seemed like the shinigamis had all of the sudden gotten really paranoid and bothersome. She was sure to return, but first she had to build up her strength more, as she thought that they appeared in Hueco Mundo*

Post  Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:13 pm

Nel hold on to Hokuman tightly as she saw someone else get in the Negación but she ignored it and clung to Hokuman as they were pulled back into hueco mundo.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:48 am