Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

+7
Orihime Inoue
Hokuman
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Haishiro Imitsu
Akane Kaori
Stark
Shihoin Yoruichi
11 posters

Karakura Lake

Karakura Lake - Page 2 Empty Re: Karakura Lake

Post  Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:41 pm

Nel stood infront of the attack that Grimmjow did and took it head on,she groaned a bit and she asl got hit by the cero,she charged at Grimmjow and tried to punch his face.

What the hell are you doing?!Nel's eyes showed range and anger at the sexta espada,she keep her cold glares at him and she looked towards the man with red hair and glared Who are you?! she was obviouslly pissed at Grimmjow's actions and wanted to know who he was.
    Haishiro Imitsu
    Haishiro Imitsu
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 43
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post  Haishiro Imitsu Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:23 pm

Well, it looked like his time with Nel was going to be cut short. Everyone was showing up and they were all exceedingly hostile, befitting the normal personality and actions of an Arrancar. Waiting to be blown away by the Espada’s cero, Haishiro had tried to evade it but knew that he wouldn’t make it in time. He was stunned when Nel stepped in front of him and took the brunt of the attack, even going so far as to yell at his mysterious assailant.

Imitsu didn’t let the opportunity pass him by. With a quick and sincere thank you to Nel, he summoned his Vizard mask to boost his speed and flash stepped away, hiding his reiatsu as well. He would have been devoid of brain cells to stick around there any longer. As he fled, he mused over the odd Arrancar he’d met that called herself, Nel. Perhaps they would meet again in the future. He’d like that.

Taking a final glance back at the lake, he disappeared out of sight, gone to wherever it was that he called home.

Post  Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:02 pm

Akane grumbled and pulled akane back behind a tree. She reached into her bag, preparing for a battle that her and Akane might get dragged into.

Akane.. Hide your Spritual pressure. We dont want to get dragged into this.
    Hokuman
    Hokuman
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 8

Post  Hokuman Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:56 pm

Hokuman knew about Nel from the histories told inside Las Noches, he knew that Nel, the previous Terceira was terribly strong, but he couldn't help to feel uneasy by the way she took Grimmjow cero head on and came out of it without even an scratch.

Realizing how stupid he was rushing towards Nel, she must had thought he was attacking her also, so he slowed down and stopped a few meters from her, Sorry to rush towards you like this, i don't have nothing to do with Grimmjow.

I was looking for you for quite sometime now, I've heard many things about you and I'm here with a proposition, I'm Hokuman Byakko btw

Last edited by Hokuman on Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male
    Number of posts : 114

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:08 am

Nel wrote:Nel stood infront of the attack that Grimmjow did and took it head on,she groaned a bit and she asl got hit by the cero,she charged at Grimmjow and tried to punch his face.

What the hell are you doing?!Nel's eyes showed range and anger at the sexta espada,she keep her cold glares at him and she looked towards the man with red hair and glared Who are you?! she was obviouslly pissed at Grimmjow's actions and wanted to know who he was.

Grimmjow Blocked her punch with relative ease but was still pushed back a bit he stopped, Glancing at her then at Haishiro what are you doing nel we aren`t supposed to be talking with outsiders, we are at war, forgive me nelhe face turned in for a grin and with that he was gone Sonidoing after Haishiro

before Grimmjow dissapeared he used a special technique that was meant for locating hidden and high levels of reaitsu he soon spotted Haishiros location while sonidoing and followed him, Grimmjow didnt want to hear nel`s jawing at him so he left.

(OOC: sorry nel this is how he is)

Post  Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:28 pm

Nel sighed in frustration,she took off her Arrancar outfit and wore what she usually wears in Las Noches and looked at Hokuman,with a very annoyed look What is it?,im kind of in a hurry..and a proposition?let's hear it she cursed under her breath mumbling I dont care if there is war..im not involed with Espadas anymore...

She turned to look at Hokuman,still with the annoyed look in her face and seemed to have an urge to follow Grimmjow.

(OOC:>_> bah!thats all im saying o.o,and yes Grimms a hot head >.>)
    Hokuman
    Hokuman
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Hokuman Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:08 pm

Hokuman couldn't help to be surprise and happy at the same time, what the other him was indeed true, Nel do not follow the way of the Espada anymore, she no longer followed Aizen.

In a respectfully manner Hokuman explained his proposition, I no longer follow the steps of Aizen, i no longer believe the rules and dreams that he showed us , hokuman voice was firm and strong showing that he truly believed in his words I do believe now that the Hollows are a disease that must be fought against, so that's why i'm leaving the Espada and Aizen.

I heard about you and realized that i wasn't the only one that disagreed with the Espada, so I'm here to ask, if i could follow you, become your apprentice, what do you say Nel, would you take me under your tutelage ?
    Hokuman
    Hokuman
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Hokuman Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:11 pm

Hokuman couldn't help to be surprise and happy at the same time, what the other told him was indeed true, Nel did not follow the way of the Espada anymore, she no longer followed Aizen.

In a respectfully manner Hokuman explained his proposition, I no longer follow the steps of Aizen, i no longer believe the rules and dreams that he showed us , hokuman voice was firm and strong showing that he truly believed in his words I do believe now that the Hollows are a disease that must be fought against, so that's why i'm leaving the Espada and Aizen.

I heard about you and realized that i wasn't the only one that disagreed with the Espada, so I'm here to ask, if i could follow you, become your apprentice, what do you say Nel, would you take me under your tutelage ?

Post  Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:19 pm

Nel was actually in shock but bot much when he said that,the way he spoked made her belive he didnt follow Aizen anymore,with a more calm look Nel said I see...i thought no one would dare to leave Aizen..and yes,Hokuman it would be my honor to take you as my aprentice

Now,Hokuman,is there anyone else that shares our same ideas and goals?if they do they can also come but right now...i must follow the Sexta Espada,Grimmjow,it is true that there is war,but Haishiro,the Vizard that i met doesnt look like the one to cause a fight,if those two would collide...i would have no choice but to fight Grimmjow and stop Haishiro at the same time Nel wasnt afraid to fight with an Espada unless she had no choice,she sighed and looked at Hokuman with a serious expression.
    Hokuman
    Hokuman
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Hokuman Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:30 pm

You fill my once cold hearth with hope Nel, and the honor is all mine his cold and harsh expression became something more soft and tender after Nel words I'm yours to command, i do not know anyone that share our ideas, I've been searching for those who would follow you as well but i dare to say we are alone, but i will not give up until Aizen is stooped.

If you wish, i could follow Grimmjow and the men you called Haishiro, i know I'm not match for Grimmjow as it is, but i could slow him down and give Haishiro means to scape.

Post  Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:48 pm

Nel nodded at Hokuman's words but then she closed her eyes and said If you would try to stop or even stall Grimmjow,it would almost be possible that he would kill you,I will stop him by any means neccesary now..i must rest this side of myself,please take care of my child form.. and with that smoke sorrouned Nel as she transformed from an Adult to a Child in a matter of seconds,Nel was seen sleeping a little then she woke up and looked around as if she didnt remember,she then looked at Hokuman ..who are you? she spoked just like her older self but in a childish manner.
    Hokuman
    Hokuman
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Hokuman Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:08 pm

Hokuman nodded at Nel words, she spoke the true when she said he was no threat to Grimmjow, looking back Nel at he said I will do as you say . He didn't quite understand what she meant when she said "child form" but it sure was clear to him after the little Nel appeared from the smoke

What happened ? he thought with himself looking the small child, but he would do as she said and protect her by any means necessary, she looked at her with a smile in his face Hello there, I'm Hokuman... I'm here to make sure you are safe, how are you doing ?

Post  Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:19 pm

Nel blinked at the one called Hokuman and didn the unthinkable...she went over to him and jumped on his head,poking him a bit Nel it happy too meet Hokuman!were are we? she tilted her head at him and still poking him,she wanted to know how she got here,last time she remembered she was in Las Noches.
    Hokuman
    Hokuman
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Hokuman Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:28 pm

I'm glad to meet you too Nel he replied with a wide smile We are in the human world, apparently in some sort of Lake... he was surprised to see her reaction, but he didn't feel strange with Nel on his back.

Concern for Nel well being Hokuman used Pesquisa, one of abilities to try to search for any threat near them And apparently we have two people hiding from us Hokuman looked to a tree near them where he spotted two being with not a high reiatsu pressure

* Pesquisa
    Spoiler:

Post  Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:35 pm

Nel went behind his shoulder and looked to where Hokuman spotted them with pesquisa and glared at the tree are t-they...t-thinigamis? Nel said while shaking a bit,she hates shinigmais(any word with an S in her child form she says it with a T)she always thought they were the evil ones.
    Hokuman
    Hokuman
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Hokuman Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:22 pm

I don't think so Nel, one of them is obviously an Arrancar but the other one is strange, her reiatsu resembles of a hollow one, but there is something more Hokuman expression changed completely, the kind smile gave place to a more serious and animal like expression almost of hate.

Protect yourself behind me Nel he said while staring at the tree, and with a shout he said SHOW YOURSELF, or i will tear that three apart along with both of you

Post  Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:47 pm

Nel nods at Hoku's words and hides behind him,still glaring at the tree
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 42

Post  Akane Kaori Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:23 pm

*Akane's curiousity took over as she watched the scene from behind the tree*

hey that is an arrancar and ....espada?

*as Grimmjow left, she kept herself half hidden, watching the red haired arrancar speak with the green haired one. She glanced at Mira, wondering what to do when the red haired one spoke all of the sudden in a very taunting way. Unable to resist, she stepped forward, flinging her hair a little back and putting her hands on her hips in a daring manner, having a big smile on her face*

You and what army?

Post  Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:36 pm

Mira grumbled, of course. Akanes Spritual pressure probably gave them away. She stepped forward behind her. Where was Gin when you needed him. Oh god did she just say she needed gin. She gave herself a mental slap and a note to never say she needed that creepy man again.

"You wouldn't hurt two little innocent girls like us... would you ?"

Post  Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:40 pm

Nel looked at them veru closely(in her child form)and looked at hoku Nel thinks there not that evil...and the red-head is mean Nel pouted and looked sad for a min while looking at them.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Rank 2

Female
    Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2009-01-20

Post  Orihime Inoue Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:43 pm

After a considerable amount of effort (after all, she was just human and true high-speed movement was beyond her) Orihime arrived near the 'lake' area of the park. Walking down one of the paths through that area of the park, she was completely lost in concentration as she worked at singling out each of the remaining reiatsu in the area...

And noticed that a few had left while she was on the way here. The question was... Where they simply leaving, or was someone chasing someone else?

As she worked out this problem in her head, she noticed the strangest thing... Three arrancar, a strong one, two weaker ones and her classmate, Chido Mira-san, had all gathered in some form of stand-off by the lake. What was Chido-san doing here? Reacting by instinct, Orihime called out a warning before rushing in to protect Mira without a thought for her own safety. After all, Chido-san was just a human with no spiritual powers... right?

"Chido-san! Those people are dangerous! Run!"
    Hokuman
    Hokuman
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Hokuman Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:14 pm

Sorry Nel, just thought they were with Grimmjow and were also after that Haishiro guy look back at the girl with red hair that yelled at him My apologies Arrancar, I'm Hokuman, i was just trying to secure her point to the little girl on his head.

Hokuman at the other girl that now he notice it's an vaizard and look back at the redhead girl It's just not usual to see an Arrancar and an Vaizard walking together in the human world Hokuman scratch his head almost making Nel fall.
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 42

Post  Akane Kaori Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:21 pm

and it's not usual seeing an arrancar being a baby sitter now is it?

*she raises an eyebrow and smirks a very fox-like smirk, each word taunting. Glancing over at the human girl that was coming running, Akane raised her right arm and the bright red light of a cero started to form*

....bothersome humans..

Post  Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:24 pm

Nel fell to the floor with an omff! sound,then her eyes got tears in them and started to cry..very loudly WAH!Nel fell!! she cried more,still on the floor and sniffled.

Post  Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:38 pm

A shivver ran up Mira's spine. Her cover was about to be blown. Why did Orihime-chan have to come. She held her hand infront of her, so it was blocked from Orihime's view. She shook it in a way to signal no to Akane. She would hope that Akane got the signal as she sighed and went back to her cover Identity. She looked back at Orihime-chan and blinked.

"What do you mean Orihime-chan... They seem nice enough to me.... Oh.. Oh well."

She skipped over to Orihime and smiled at her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:21 am