Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

4 posters

Yumekoto Playground

Tamaki Kousaka
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 36
    Location : Following what i think its best for the Society... that and tormenting Shiro
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Yumekoto Playground - Page 2 Empty Re: Yumekoto Playground

Post  Tamaki Kousaka Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:27 pm

Tamaki ran towards the dangai distric,still holding or rahter dragging Val there,she entered her gigai and waited a bit for Val to get into hers and went immediatly to the dsitrict.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male
    Number of posts : 114
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:49 pm

[longer posts please in the future, just reminding you of the rules this post might get deleted once any admin comes up or mod but thats all right]
    Val
    Val
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-01-18

Post  Val Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:40 pm

Val twitched at having her hair ruffled. Why? Its not like Val would bark.. well maybe when she was hyper she would, now she was more annoyed then hyper. But that was beside the point. It made her feel, more childish then normal for some odd reason.

"Actually that sounds great. I really wanted to umm stay here awhile" She wasn't sure if she should of told Tamaki of her plans. Owell that was for later.

Val had been looking over chido now that she was out of her daze, she seemed young to have an apartment on her own. Well maybe but she supposed it didn't matter.

Again with the dragging! owell Val didn't mind it to much often it just ment she would go have fun with friends. This seemed different concidering they where going to new persons house... well a new person to Val.

Once they got to the district she had gone into her gigai. After Tamaki feeling awfully rushed. Man Tamaki's going to be hard to run away from later if she doesn't let Val stay.
    ( x.x i don't want to have to bother writeing what it looks like since it'll be the same as my character description, XD which would draw attention but then again I don't mind.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:54 am