Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

Yumekoto Playground

Re: Yumekoto Playground

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:56 am

Mira Felt a static in the air as she stood up. She stepped out of her gigai and held her Zanpakutou in her hand. She held her hand infront of her face ready to unleash her mask if it was necary.

"Great this static typicly means senkai gate or an arrancar appearing. This might not be quite as easy as That Vega Arrancar was."

She charged her mask in her hand having half of it appear on her face ready to unleash it all in a split second.

(OOC: Note. She is just preparing her mask. She isnt actually using it. So... doesnt count xD since its not all the way out it hasnt started the use of it))
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2009-01-16

Post  Matsuri Kudo on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:14 am

The senkai gate opened over the air of Yumekoto playground. Matsumoto stepped out of it and waited for Tamaki and Val to follow suit. Matsumoto hadn't even noticed Mira below her and didn't bother to look anywhere but in front of her. It was going to be a long day of training for Tamaki and Val.

Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-01-18

Post  Val on Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:00 am

Val had stepped out of the gate right behind Rangiku "Awe- Ahhhhhhh!" instantely she fell to the ground with a thud, her body acheing from the landing. Luckily nothing was broken. Though something probly was bruised. She lay there twitching slightly as she was still putting together what happened in her mind.
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 36
    Location : Following what i think its best for the Society... that and tormenting Shiro
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post  Tamaki Kousaka on Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:48 am

Tamaki was the last to get out of the gate,the thing is she landed now on her butt,but on Val with her eyes like this @_@ O-ow!!s-sorry Val!!.

She quickly got up and extended a hand out for Val to take it,she hadnt even notice Mira at all,just like her Fukutaichou,she sweatdropped as she had her hand out for Val,she didnt want her to be at at herself.

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:28 am

Mira cursed to herself and slid her mask all the way on. Her vizard powers rushed from her as she flash stepped behind the two shinigami that had fallen. They evidently weren't capable of floating like their superior was. Mira hadn't even bothered to see who it was. She quickly brought her unreleased Nodachi like Zanpakutou on the red haired girl. The other one had little to no spiritual pressure and would probably die from a single blow. The higher up of course was a bigger threat but that wasn't important right now.

"WHATS WITH ME AND FIGHTS TODAY?"

Getting attacked by an arrancar and now having to fight shinigami, boy was today a crappy day.
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female
    Location : Following what i think its best for the Society... that and tormenting Shiro

Post  Tamaki Kousaka on Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:24 pm

Tamaki defended herself and she hoped Val did aswell,she then got up and glared at the person that did that...and it was..a little girl?she couldnt belive it but she saw that she had a mask that looked eerily like a hollow mask,she blinked as she saw her.

Who are you? she said while looking at the girl with a serious look,something about her made Tamaki think about someone she had hold dear before she died,she immediatly shook that thought out of her mind and kept looking at her,waiting to see her reaction.

So...looks likes someones in a bad mood she said to herself as she saw the girl,who looked a little young than her but since she could see them she wasnt ordinary.

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:50 pm

You could say that. Its been a bad day for me sorry.. but you are gonna have to go.

Mira hadn't even bothered to look around her. She was still focusing on this Shinigami it would be hard to deal with any of the others especially the one above her. She cracked her neck and lunged at The shinigami. She back flipped over the girl looking down on her as she landed behind her and thrusted her zanpakutou forward in a stabbing motion.
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Tamaki Kousaka on Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:02 pm

Tamaki didnt have much time to react as the gril's zanpakutou came at her,she was looking at her from the corner of her eye and from she was jumped away from the stabbing,she,as she was in the air landed a few feet away from her a bit.

Why are you attacking?!were not doing anything! she said in a very annoyed tone.

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:26 pm

"Well, its more or less Self defense since you Shinigami seem to like attacking us vizard. But enough talk. I'm ending this right her and now."

Mira held her open palm up to The girl and a red orb glowed in the palm of Mira's hand and than when it grew to a sufficient size Mira let it loose. The cero instantly expanded in width and shot out like a wave of energy. Flying at Tamaki. As the cero stopped mira let her hand down and just looked forward.

Basic Cero~ Cost: 200 Sp
    high-powered energy blasts that can be fired from various body parts, such as mouth, tongue, hand or fingers. Only menos, arrancar, and vizard have so far been shown to use cero attacks, and it appears that stronger entities can use it more efficiently. Cannot be blocked or stopped by anyone rank 3 or lower.
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Tamaki Kousaka on Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:37 pm

Oh crap... that was all Tamaki was thinking when the cero hit her head on,she let out some sort of groan as she was thrown a bit back and landed on her back hard,she cringed a bit cause of tha paint but looked at the girl who still had the weird mask on.

Damn it... she said as she punched the ground a bit,then looked at her.

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:52 pm

Mira flashed over to Tamaki and slammed her zanpakutou down in a slashing motion. The slash was aimed at Tamaki's right shoulder and it was full of as much power Mira could manage. Mira's time was up and her mask was dissappearing. As she appeared over Tamaki and brought the slash down her mask was already half gone. In the process of the slash the mask completely dissappeared revealing her true face to Tamaki.
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Tamaki Kousaka on Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:01 pm

Tamaki was about to have one big wound on her shoulder if she didnt know how to act, as the sword was getting closer she rolled away from her in time,dodging the attack and saw her mask was now gone and could see her face,but that made Tamaki go wide eyed.

Mira...? as she said those words she looked at her,it was mira for her,she still looked the same,Tamaki got up and smiled a bit Mira?is that really you? she kept saying this over and over again,with a smile on her,only a little one though.

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:11 pm

Mira just stared at the girl as if she was crazy. She could have possibly been a student in the shinigami academy when Mira went. Or she could have in squad 10 with Mira. Mira didn't care she only faintly remembered the face. Though she hadn't seen a friendly face in 101 years since the incident where all the Vizard were created. She really couldn't remember anyone from the last 80+ years. Mira ignored the smile on the faintly familiar girl and dashed at her slashing her zanpakutou horizontly at the girl.

Of course its me! Who are you!
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Tamaki Kousaka on Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:16 pm

Well..it has been awhile..of course you dont remember.... she said as she got out her own zanpakutou and their swords clashed with some force,she looked at Mira's eyes,they looked at her as if she didnt know her,she then backed up as their swords where done clashing a bit.

Let me see...Mira Chido,My name is Tamaki Chido Tsubaki she said with her eyes serious as she looked at Mira.

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:28 pm

Mira backflipped backwards after the clash and held her zanpakutou up than dropped it on the ground as she heard the name. She couldn't believe what the girl said. Tamaki was her older sister from back in the days of the real world. She dropped to her knees and teared up. She had just attacked and injured her own sister. Scenes of Tamaki and Mira hanging out as children flooded into her head.

Two little girls playing at the beach in their suits splashing each other with water and sand. Playing with dolls in their rooms. Talking about boys everything young girls and sisters did to eachother.

Wait! Was this really her sister. She said Tsubaki at the end of Chido and she looked up at her "sister" and tried to wipe tears out of her eyes.

"Ta...Tama...."
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Tamaki Kousaka on Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:38 pm

Tamaki went over immediatly to Mira and crouched down to her eye level and hugged her tight letting some tears fall as she did Mira.... she said softly to the young girl When you died,i thought i couldnt go one,then a nice shinigami sended me to the soul society.

She wiped off some tears off Mira's face and smiled I was adopeted into the Tsubaki household,thats why i have the last name Tsubaki,but some selected people know about that,but im glad i got to see you again,my own little sister... she huggged Mira again smiling and at the same time crying happilly.

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:47 pm

She collapsed onto her sisters lap and just laid there crying. Tears flooding from her eyes onto the girls shinigami outfit.

"But... Onee-chan.... when.. did.. you.. become a shinigami!?!"

Mira was confused but she didn't care. All she could do was cry and cuddle her sister.
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Tamaki Kousaka on Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:54 pm

Tamaki smiled a bit and rubbed her cheek a little You could say i trained hard....and i became a shinigami... she played with her sister's hair and smiled softly.

So,my dear Imouto-chan,how are you?and how did you get that mask that looked like a hollow with you? she said to her sister watching her be in her lap and stroking her hair gently.
    Val
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-01-18

Post  Val on Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:13 am

Val groaned when tamaki landed on her sending another wave of pain into her. Great just bloody great she thought to herself as her she went out of it again. After afew moments she noticed Tamaki hand out and then a slash coming down. luckily she was able to move herself and roll to avoid it.
    She heard the two talking and fighting, eventually she was able to get up and shake herself out of her daze to watch the two fight. She felt utterly useless at that point. There was nothing she could do, she wasn't able to hear what the two where saying anymore as they fought. Then suddenly the strange girl was on her kness...crying?... why was she crying. What are they doing. Gah, Val was even more confused then when they got attacked. It wasn't as if any of this was simple.
    Taking the oportunity she walked up to the two slowly and cautiously. Actually still out of it alittle. "Umm.. Tamaki, whats going on?"
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2009-01-16

Post  Matsuri Kudo on Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:21 pm

Matsumoto ignored the fight below her. She had recognized the reaitsu as Mira's and Mira was just on par with Tamaki, who was evidently her sister. She let a Hell butterfly float off to contact her Captain and Tsubaki.

Matsumoto was going on a special mission in the real world and it was about time for her to take her leave. In a flash step she was next to Tamaki.

"Ey... Tamaki you have clearance to return with Val when you wish to. For now your in charge on this end of keeping Val alive. I have a mission. Goodbye."

With that Matsumoto was gone from the area.

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:07 pm

"Well.. Onee-chan.. thats a long story..."

Mira proceeded to tell her sister about the story of Herself and The Vizard. Although she excluded the part where she considered an arrancar and a rogue shinigami her friends. It came out fairly easily for Mira, she didn't even have to try that hard to tell it. By the end of the story Mira wasn't crying anymore, hell she was practicly pissed off again. After all Soul Society had most likely classafied the story so that noone would have heard it. Or they would have put the Shinigami against the Vizard. It didn't matter. Mira wasn't in any trouble here with her sister.
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Tamaki Kousaka on Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:35 pm

Tamaki looked at Val with a shy smile and rubbed her head with her hand,then looked at Matsumoto as she got out a hell butterfly and nodded,feeling a bit more weight but shrugged it off and look back at her sister and Val.

Very well,Matsumoto..now Mira,Val, what should we do now?i want to stay here for awhile,since my little sisters here and i wanna explore the human world as she said this she ruffled Mira's hair and smiled.

She got up,making Mira get up aswell and went over to Val and ruffled her hair,blinking at her then started thinking about where should they go.

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:49 pm

"Well, Im not sure. I have an apartment nearby here. We could go there for now. It's probably dangerous to be ooutside for very long. With the way things have been lately this area will probably get swarmed with hollows.

Mira stretched and looked around she felt lingering spiritual pressure nearby and that was never good. She pondered to herself on what she should be doing right now. She really had no idea it was getting late and she would need some sleep after all tomorow was a school day and she couldn't just skip anymore school.
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Tamaki Kousaka on Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:59 pm

Tamaki thought it would be a great idea,besides it would also let her see the apartment that Mira has had this whole time,she grabbed Val's hand and followed Mira to where she went,though she wondered if Val was getting annoyed with the "pulling me everywhere"thing,but she shrugged it off and kept going.

We'll follow you,Imouto-chan!! she said with a nig smile visible on her face,she hasnt been this much happy in awhile so it should be a good thing.

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:19 pm

Mira stepped into her gigai and stretched. She knew her sister would follow her and that she would step into her own gigai. She skipped off to dangai district being rather hyper at seeing Tamaki.

Hurry up Tamaki! We're almost there.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:53 pm