Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

The borders of Yumekoto Park

Hokuman
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

The borders of Yumekoto Park

Post  Hokuman on Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:12 pm

this trip to the human world has been a total waste of my time , i didn't found not a single decent soul to devour he said while sighing in boredrom, moving his head slightly he made eye contact with the buildings outside Yumekoto park heh i guess i just found a way to find myself some tasty souls

Raising his hand with it's palm facing the bulding, he fires several baras torwards the nearby building i will just have to drag some attention, maybe someone interesting comes around

Re: The borders of Yumekoto Park

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:50 pm

Well Well, aren't we impatient today.... *Vega mocks while leaning against a tree. He begins to tap his mask with his claw and then continues to annoy Hokuman*

So what brings you out here Fraccion? Hopfully those baras were just you not being able to aim or something....
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 57

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki on Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:03 am

(OOC: If you check the rules Venganza then you can see that each post should be at least 5 sentences. Please try to follow that rule and edit your post. Thank you)

Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male
    Number of posts : 114

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:34 pm

A shadow narrowed his eyes at the arrancars on the field, something intresting indeed did come out but perhaps not quite what he had expected?, Ulquiorra kept his reitsu hidden from anyone nearby and cloaked himself behind a building where he holded his arms in his pockets as usual and kept his eyes closed, he listened to the arrancar conversations before sonidoing to the field some distance away from them still masking his reitsu.

He was curious of how long it would take for them to notice him but since they continued there argument Ulquiorra decided to step in and possibly attract any female arrancar (that he was searching)to come by here, he simply spoke to those two arrancars he concidered trash whos orders did you follow coming here to the human world? ... Arrancars? he said coldly breaking into there conversation and at the same time raising the spiritual level of reitsu a bit...

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:56 pm

Nel sonidoed to the borders of the park but stopped as she sensed 3 reiatsu,she knew one of them was her fraccion,Hokuman but the other two were almost a mystery but she then let out a soft gasp,one of the reiatsu was also an Espada but not just any epsada it was Espada #4,Ulquiorra Schiffer,she then let her reiatsu be known and walked over to them and noticed another Arrancar and blinked.

Ulquiorra Schiffer....hmph,and there you are,Hokuman she said to both of the people she know found out,she then looked at Venganza and blinked And who might you be,Arrancar?

The wind started a bit making her hair and the other's hair blow abit,she had her hand on top of her sword looking at Ulquiorra and Venganza,she knew Hokuman will have no choice but to hear her.
    Hokuman
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Hokuman on Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:08 pm

Hokuman watched as his bara collided with the nearby building, a flash of light could be seen from afar to those with enough reiatsu pressure, the wreckage falling from the sky just seconds away from striking the cars and the humans walking nearby the building.

I can aim perfectly well arrancar, even if it's an moving object or person he said turning his back to face the unknown arrancar, who he was Hokuman didn't know but perhaps he could provide the fun he was looking for...

In the instant Hokuman thought about rushing towards that unknown arrancar, an flow of overwhelming reiatsu hits him, making Hokuman freeze, them in a fast motion turn to face the owner of such powerful reiatsu I do not follow any Espadas, Ulquiorra Schiffe, I'm here on my own orders, i got bored of Hueco Mundo and came for a walk, are you here for the same reason ? he said while avoiding eye contact with Ulquiorra

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:25 pm

*sitting down on a swing rocking back and forth Vega begins to notice Ulquiorra come into the scene. He answers both Mimi who followed him and hokuman.

Well my Espada wasnt around so i thought why go through the bother of asking him. And besides it's not like Aizen cares about us fraccion sneaking around. And little miss my name is Vega Inveirno. If you want I can spell it for you so you can keep up.

*he begins to rock more forward and back.* So any reason you espada are out crashing our good fun?
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:30 pm

those where perhaps not the best words to pick for an lower arrancar such as Hokuman, the second nel entered the field Ulquiorra glanced at her

i see.. he said in a calm manner to hokuman while staring at neliel, he lifted one of his arms from his pocket and pointed it at hokuman he quickly glanced at hokuman then we will have no use of you... Ulquiorra sended an powerful green colored cero at hokuman that flew at insane speeds before he could even react it would probably hit him since he didnt have to bother charging the cero to its fullest strength towards such a weak foe,

he expected Neliel to interfere with his actions but never did he hesitate to kill if he seemed them useless or trash as he called them, he also ingnored neliel to some point as he did not answer her, however he decided to answer vega in time but his mocking voice didnt reach Ulquiorra`s ears he was deaf to those who denied Aizen in anyway, simply no mercy.

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:46 pm

Nel stood infront of Hokuman before the cero touched him,she let it touch her hand,she crushed her palm,letting the cero being crushed aswell and looked at Ulquiorra May i ask..what were you trying to do,Ulquiorra?or should i just kill you to get my answer? she said with an emotionless voice,she looked at the espada with a cold look and rolled her eyes.

Why am i wasting my voice?you only listen to Aizen and Aizen only so any words that anyone say,it means nothing to you or you dont hear it,but only Aizen-Sama's voice you hear... she said with venom dripping in her voice,she never liked Aizen but she never said anything about him.

After the cero had dissapeared she opened her palm,seeing it a bit burned well...a lot,she ignored the pain she felt and looked at Ulquiorra still,she then looked at Venganza I heard your name so i dont really need for you to tell me how its spelled,thank you she said in a sarcastic tone.

She then continued looking ay Ulquiorra and she then shook her head and whispered to herself Your are only being used for his purposes...if only you could see that..Ulquiorra she let out more reiatsu as she concentrated on making sure she kept her eyes on Ulquiorra the whole time,she wondered if she would even be a match for him.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:14 pm

The second neliel blocked the cero Ulquiorra stared at her now he expected this as well as the fact that she was able to block the hit not withouth damage but still, she sounded like she was getting over her head, Ulquiorra though it must have been because of Grimmjow`s influence, his arm was nejecting a red light that was still coming from the last cero Ulquiorra shot out, Ulquiorra simply put his arm back into his pocket

he didnt reply to her threaths, when she spoke about Aizen however Ulquiorra narrowed his eye brown a bit at her, ... there is no need to tell me the true reason, it is beyond your understanding Neliel he slowly glared at her calmly ... trash like you should pledge yourself to Aizen, he can still forgive your past mistakes..

the last sentence Ulquiorra simply closed his eyes and then glanced at neliel .... Ulqiorra tilted his head a bit as ulquiorra said before he had no intensions to tell her why he was following Aizen as it was none of her busness .... thats not like you neliel, did Grimmjow really mess up your head that bad? he mocked her with a calm tone

he could obviously hear Neliels whispers from that distance

Last edited by Ulquiorra Schiffer on Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Hokuman
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Hokuman on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:54 pm

Don't you dare to mock Nel-same if you don't wnat those to be your last words arrancar he said with hate on his eyes, his hair starting to show a vivid red color while moving like it was on fire.

Taking notice of Nel just after Venganza talked to her, Hokuman move to face Nel-sama just to be surprised by her fast movement to stopping in front of her Nel-sama ?? he said with a questioning face.

NO he said taking notice of Ulquiorra cero, overwhelmed by it Hokuman didn't make a move, he just witness Nel raising her hand and stopping Ulquiorra cero

Last edited by Hokuman on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad grammar ^ ^)

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:37 pm

Nel glared at Ulquiorra deeply as he said Grimmjow's name,she kept looking at him for what it seem like an eternity but it was really,like what 5 mins?anyway,she dusted her hand off,letting some black debris fall on the ground as she looked at Ulquiorra,she smirked a bit of him saying Aizen would forgive her Hah!you think HE'S gonna forgive ME? 1. i dont belive a word from you 2. i dont belive a word Aizen says...so why should i believe you? she said with a hint of mockness in her voice,copying Ulquiorra's.

She sighed and looked up at the sky and remered when she used to follow Aizen,sometimes she would follow him just like Ulquiorra,but now she didnt believe in him,she had other matters to attend to You may say...Grimmjow changed me a bit..but im still me...whether you believe it or not..Ulquiorra

She extended her hand up and waved to Hokuman from behind herIm allright Hokuman,dont worry...this is nothing... she said with a calm voice as she looked at Ulquiorra with her usual look,not really caring about anything he says.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:53 pm

at first Ulquiorra didnt say anything until she finished your right Aizen-sama would not, neither would Nnoitora he took his arm out again and charged another cero at neliel and Hokuman this time taking enough time to fully charge the beam to its fullest strength

after that hasty conclusion Ulquiorra glanced not upon anything specific, but mereley at facts this is the first time around neliel ... dont push your luck, come back to las noches ....with that said he glanced at where Nel stood before the cero and the blast raidius, the smoke cleared.....

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:14 pm

Vegas agression builds up from the soiled mockery of his former master. He then points his blade towards Ulquiprra as if having the image of cutting into his back in his head. I will not have you two talk of my lord in such a manner.

His eyes shift to Neliel and to Ulquirorra. To be influenced by Lord Jagerjacks if an honor and a previlege but think of comparring him to any of you. He had more honor and strength that a lonely espada like you could wish for. In his name i demand an apology. Afterwords kill of that fraccion and her as well. Their existence is nothing to me.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:30 pm

Ulquiorra didnt show any kind of emotions or expression towards the arrancar who showed no regret of his words, Ulquiorra almost sighed and though for himself why must they be so damn stubborn

lord? .... Grimmjow is nothing more than a former espada so he cant be your Lord... and i was the one to make sure he regretted his failiure as an espada... going straight to the point not hesitating to make the facing arrancar mad Ulquiorra almost urges him to raise his blade at him the reveleation that it was him who cut grimmjow`s arm and made sure he would never recover from that wound was a fatal but serious move of his not for a second did he hesitate to say what ever was in his mind except perhaps before the higher ranked espadas and Aizen.

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:41 pm

A full fueled rage built up inside Vega. He had nothing but rage and bloodlust towards Ulquiorra. He wanted to slit the throut of that person who dared to speck against his master.

You swine. You insect. Grimmjow is my lord. Life or death he is my god and I am his soilder. exhauling repeatedly he then continued his mockery towardsthis espada.

He was more of an Espada than you could ever try to be. You were but a shadow in his light. Let me guess. Was it envy? Jelousy? Did you want the glory of someone like him? Or was it that you felt he wasn't fit to your standards. I'll tell you this. Ulquiorra Schiffer. You will die on a grave or your own sins. I will make you regret even stepping on the same earth as my lord. Vega's eyes were locked on to Ulquiorra and his arm began to shake uncontrolably from the restraint of trying to kill this espada.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:22 pm

Ulquiorra seemed pleased deep down inside but didnt bring up any emotions of that neither any reaction to the arrancars futile attempts to mock him

....seems like i made you upset?..... Ulquiorra was amused by these kind of expressions of others so amused he was he often let it slip over his duties however he was still an espada and he reminded himself of that now and then, with a calm voice he spoke, it seemed much like Gin, Ulquiorra was sometimes able to bring out the rage and worst behaivior out of some reckless people like Grimmjow and Vega,

he made it on purpose to lower there Guard and inflict damage to those who failed to proceed withouth any futile attemps of rage or mockery, he always wondered what he would be like if Aizen was in Grimmjow`s position would he lose his cool? it didnt matter at the moment Ulquiorra was ready to die for the sake of his master so he would not lose his cool at all, but grimmjow was still very much alive save and sound within the walls of las noches.

withouth a slightest expression or hesitation, Ulquiorra pointed his arm towards Vega`s upper chest/neck where Ulquiorra had his hollow hole placed if he would try to block it with his sword Ulquiorra, would break it, it would not kill him instantly but it would put him into a state of shock and uncousious

(look at ichigo fighting Ulqui, fake death sort of, Important!! P.S.: as for your reitsu add it before the next fight assuming you live so long)
    Hokuman
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Hokuman on Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:36 am

very few people could bring Hokuman back from his state of madness and anger, but for his luck, Nel was there, he was shaking in excitement from all the power Ulquiorra unleashed, he was an instant from rushing towards Ulquiorra and Venganza, aiming for his heads but as fast as it all begun it all ended by the peaceful smile of Nel

Hokuman anger vanished from him when Nel faced him I'm glad you are ok Nel, i was about to do something reckless... he said with in a calm voice now I'm still curious to what Ulquiorra or Venganza are doing here, do you think we should erase their existence ? I know I'm more them willing to rip the throat of that arrancar after what he said to you, what do you say Nel-sama ?

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:17 pm

Neliel wanted nothing more than to mentally or physically hurt Venganza,he should know better than to fight someone higher ranked than him but she guessed cause he followed Grimmjow and Ulquiorra insulted him,anything she would try to say to him would just be ignored by his blinding rage.

Venganza!even I know my place,you should know than to even fight with someone higher ranked than you!dont let rage cloud your mind....calm down and think....and a warning:I could kill you already if i wanted to...so hold your tounge... she said with a low voice as she glared at Venganza,she hated to admit it,but she is no match for Ulquiorra right now.

She looked at Ulquiorra,just looking at him and simply turned her head away from him,she then sighed Ulquiorra...maybe you are right..maybe your wrong or im wrong...who's to say? she said with a questioning look in her face as she thought about what he said,but then shook her head,shrugging it off.

Nel turned her eyes at Hokuman and chuckled at little Like i said Hoku:I know my place,i know when to hold my tounge and when to let it talk,i suggest you please do the same...unless you feel like dying,i suggest you do not talk back to a higher ranked... she said clenching her fists a bit No matter how much you want to hurt them,you cant... she though in her mind as she now looked at Ulquiorra.

She sighed and looked at the three of them,wondering if a fights gonna explode And no Hokuman,you and me we will not fight no one today...unless we have no choice in the matter....so i suggest you ALL calm down... she said looking at the three men with a bored look on her face,though she still had her guard up,incase someone would start fighitng,she would just take out her sword and use the blunt side to knock them out,but if its Ulquiorra then she will have no choice but to fight him Oh joy....fighting again she though in her mind sarcastically
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:27 pm

he pulled his arm out of Vegas chest and Ulquiorra Gripped Vega by his facemask and tossed him away from him, he then glanced at neliel and the other arrancar named Hokuman, they had escaped the worst damage of the cero somehow, perhaps Neliel took the brunt of the damage either way Ulquiorra was a little more than suprised how she handled the attack a true former espada she was, it was clear she was experienced and skilled but how far could she go, at any rate Ulquiorra still didnt seem suprised .... so you are still alive?

he said to neliel, he didnt expect hokuman to survive that attack and still talk like before, it seemed like she cared a lot of him, Ulquiorra stepped towards them, while doing so he talked to them in a calm voice as usual

... Aizen ordered to bring any arrancars back from the human world... and those are my intensions, either you come peacefully or ill take you back by force .... he kept walking towards them

Last edited by Ulquiorra Schiffer on Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:14 am; edited 2 times in total

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:31 pm

Writhing on the ground in eminse pain, Vega begin to shake uncontrolably. He places his hand over his chest tring to stop the blood but it is no use. Being tossed like a hunk of garbage he feels like a ragdoll with a broken left arm. Ulquiorra.....you truely are wicked.....

Vega beings to cough loudly causing more blood to spill out of his wound. Vega throws his face in the dirt hiding his tears. ......Master.....forgive me......I have sinned by your name. I have been made a fool.....forgive me...

Vega counsiousness slips slowly into a blackness of grief and self-torment. .....My lord.....

Vega's eyes fall into a heavy closing and his mind goes blank.

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:23 pm

Neliel cursed under her breath as Ulquiorra said Aizen wanted the Arrancars back in Las Noches,she closed her eyes thinking of an answer but didnt seem to manage one for him,but instead of an answer popping in her head came a question...why did Aizen want the Arrancars back in Las Noches? and then another question came aswell...Ulquiorra said ALL arrancars so that means even the Privarons?,she had to asked Ulquiorra.

Ulquiorra,even though i am to you "trash"tell me,what does Aizen-SAMA want the Arrancars to come back to Las Noches?i mean...it doesnt make any sense..to me anyways.. she asked him,she wondered if Ulquiorra would even answer her question ,seeing as he thinks of anyone lower than him "trash" she had what humans called "hope"in her mind that he would reply.

She then saw Venganza fall on the ground bleeding and sighed,she turned to look at Hokuman,but decided not to say a thing her fraccion,well not fraccion but follower you could say.

She then remembered when she came to the human world,when she met that boy,Haishiro,she felt like he could be a "friend" to her,she wondered if she would see him again,she shook her head What nonsense am i thinking?he is only just a vizard..that i saved...so why should i care? do i have these thing that humans call-emotions-? she thought in her mind as she without her realizing it was looking at the ground.

Last edited by Neliel Tu on Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:06 pm

her voice sounded a bit scared and frustrated at the same time, Ulquiorra started to wonder weather or not she was scared or exited

i have no reasons to explain myself to the likes of you... that is all he kept walking before stopping just a few steps away from them, he picked up a pipe from his pocket and whistled with it once, nothing happened at first the tone of the whistle was of a very high pitched tone only hollows and arrancars alike could hear it, however it seemed to attract a lot of hollows after a short moment there where 6 arrancar/hollows around them stepping out trough some garganta

ill say it once more time ... come with me woman ...

he glanced at neliel and hokuman he expected him to follow if nel did as ordered so there was no point in calling them both, one of those hollows picked Vega up they too where heading back to Hueco mundo/las noches, they where surrounded...

Siren's Call Level 2~ Cost: 150 Sp
    Allows the user to call upon up to 6 other hollows to assist them in battle.

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:27 pm

She looked around and sighed with a visible smile on her face I knew he wouldnt tell she said to herself as she looked at the 6 hollows/arrancars.

She looked at Hokuman and these words escaped her lips in a cold manner,cause she hated what she was gonna do Hokuman,this is an order....were going back to Las Noches,whether you like it or not....im sorry the last part she whispered it to herself.

She looked at Ulquiorra with cold eyes and walked to him,waiting for him to get her back to Las Noches You win this round...Schiffer,i will go with you quietly.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:29 am

.... the hollows/arrancars followed the scene Ulquiorra`s expression didnt change a bit, Ulquiorra glanced at her, withouth a word he ripped open a portal a garganta back to hueco mundo

the 2 hollows stepped trough the portal one was carrying Vega, Ulquiorra waited for them to walk trough first, he didnt say anything to nel or hokuman but kept his calm at all times he seemed to have sucseeded with minor resistance, Ulquiorra eyes didnt blink he was recording this all up and would soon return with the information to Aizen-sama

[Exit to laurus topic, Hueco mundo]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:56 pm