Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

+2
Akane Kaori
Orihime Inoue
6 posters

Karakura Highschool Rooftop

Karakura Highschool Rooftop - Page 2 Empty Re: Karakura Highschool Rooftop

Post  Guest Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:32 pm

Mira sighed, it appeared she wasn't going to get any alone time with Akane today. Or at this rate ever again. She sat back down and looked up at the sky, sighing, this night was getting too complicated.

"Mira Chido, Rogue Vizard, at your service."

Mira stretched and sighed again, humming a tune to herself.
    Peracto Laurus
    Peracto Laurus
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-01-24

Post  Peracto Laurus Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:52 pm

Laurus looked at the two beauties he was gazing at, one was the night sky view at the school rooftop and second was the two individual who have forgot their fighting desire and just be beautiful as they are meant to be.

“Akane Kaori and Mira Chido then is it? What lovely names for someone who is in the business of fighting.”

Laurus then walk slowly near the guard railings of the rooftop to view a pretty night view. Laurus looked at the lights off the cities as they twinkle as bright as the stars. How the moon shines bright in the human world. The view his seeing now is nothing compared to what hueco mundo has.

Looking at how mira is admiring the skies like he was, he then felt he can ask her anything.

“Mira how do you see us? I mean humans can’t normally see us, so can I ask about what kind of human are you?”

Even though he was relaxing and viewing the view, Laurus isn’t an arrancar for nothing. He still has his guard up if anything happens while the three talk.
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 42
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post  Akane Kaori Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:15 pm

*She leaned against a wall with her arms now crossed and looked up at the sky also. It was sort of as if fate had brought them all here together. Maybe they would always be connected now through the moon somehow.. Mentally slapping herself she snorted and wondered where the hell that thought had come from. Surely they were meant to be Mira’s enemies and it was also likely that she and this Laurus would have to fight in the future. One would never know.

One look towards Mira made Akane though realize that she wouldn’t be her enemy unless ordered so by Aizen-sama or some other that would be her leader. As that thought ran through her mind, she walked over to Mira and sheathed her Zanpakuto again.

Letting her body slide down the wall and sitting next to Mira, she placed her head on her shoulder and then let her eyes wander to the moon. If they would have to fight in the future then she at least wanted to have this moment for themselves and this new guy that would maybe make his way into their lives also. Nothing was really impossible at this point*

Post  Guest Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:41 pm

Mira kept looking at the sky, but was amazed when Akane sat down next to her. Her face flushed, blushing brightly when akane laid her head on Mira's shoulder. It was something she had not expected. Mira laid her head on Akanes, holding them close as she looked up at the sky with her, watching Laurus Spiritual pressure, Making sure that he wouldn't make any sort of hostile gesture. She was happy she this moment of peace with Akane. A moment to relax and have a nice moment, too bad Laurus was here, perhaps it could have gone into a diffrent path.
    Peracto Laurus
    Peracto Laurus
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Peracto Laurus Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:55 pm

Laurus saw how peaceful and happy the two individual he was with is. He can't believe a hollow is this close with a human. Normally hollows eat humans, devour them, or slaughter them but this is a sight he has never seen before, in fact; this is a scene he never thought possible.

“Akane wasn’t it? Can I ask you a question?”

Laurus was looking at the two ladies who were in a world of their own. He smiled at the new scene he was seeing and suddenly remembered the dream he had back in hueco mundo. Akane has the same hair as Lyn did although Lyn has blue eyes. Laurus then thought maybe this meeting wasn’t an accident or coincidental as he thought. Akane might be someone who can appreciate things and places like he does, maybe Akane can undertand or answer some of his questions.
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:29 am

Akane herself didn’t really realize what she was thinking, but this did feel really right somehow. Although she was seen by most as an arrancar, a killing machine, then it didn’t mean she had to act the way people expected her to.

Looking at Laurus she smiled and nodded, he also didn’t seem to be acting like people expected and that made her feel like wanting to become friends with him somehow

You can ask whatever you like, this evening is a one of a kind so let’s not make it go to waste

As she said that, she very slowly and hesitantly took Mira’s hand in her own and squeezed it lightly. Would this rogue vizard be the one to help her escape her own prison? Would somehow this arrancar that stood in front of them also help her in puzzling her new life together?

Post  Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:36 am

Mira blushed and looked at Akane. Mira couldn't take the blush of her face, no matter how hard she tried, especially after Akane grabbed Mira by the hand, and squeezed it. There hands held together. Mira smiled at her, and thought. What was happening, she was falling in love with an arrancar. But, she didn't care. If she got in trouble for it, she would just break the laws of whatever world she had to. There was no way she could do any harm to this arrancar. No way at all, she was in love with her.
    Peracto Laurus
    Peracto Laurus
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Peracto Laurus Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:25 am

(OOC) Laurus Dream can be found in my thread in hueco mundo ^_^ It’s titled Laurus weird day!

(IC)
    Laurus smiled as he felt the warmth in Akane’s words. He doesn’t feel like anything bad will happen that night as he sees a great scene that he likes very much. Laurus tells himself how glad he is to go to the human world even though it’s not a rational thing to do for an arrancar as shinigamis roam the human world. Laurus then asked Akane:

“What do you think hollows are Akane? Are we still human or are we monster?”

Laurus looked at Akane with his black eye full of intrigue as to what she’s going to answer him. He remembered how he was asked by an arrancar this question in his dreams. Laurus still can’t forget his dream. It’s something that is etched in his mind.
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:15 am

*she took a moment to answer, looking down at her hand that was connected with Mira's and the warmth that came from it, before turning her eyes on Peracto again*

I think we are what we decide ourselves to become, Laurus. Almost all see us as monsters and therefore think that it's impossible for us to be anything else. That´s probably why most turn out like they do, because they simply think ,,why then disappoint them". I would like to look at myself as something more....improved than a monster. I have my role to destroy peace, but do I do it? Not if I have the chance not to.

But the question about if we are still humans... well yes to a certain degree... what makes us then still slightly human would be our memories of the human life, and perhaps then we try to live a little according to those memories.

*she thought a little to herself before giving him a small, fox-like grin*

well that's just my silly thoughts! What do you think?

Post  Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:34 am

Mira let out a heavy sigh. She didn't want to let go of Akanes hand, she really didn't but she had to. She let go of her hand and stood up stretching. She had to do something and had to go somewhere, she gave akane a small kiss on her forehead, nothing to big. Than she flashed off into the distance. To return when he was capable of it, she hoped that Akane wouldn't be to mad.
    Peracto Laurus
    Peracto Laurus
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Peracto Laurus Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:14 pm

Laurus feels the gentle breeze of the wind touch his face as he heard what Akane’s response is to his question. Laurus laugh out loud not because Akane’s answer was ridiculous or insane but because she had the same thought as Laurus had. After he had a quick laugh, Laurus remembered what Lyn asked him at his dream. Lyn asked him if he is like that then why is he following Aizen Sosuke which sees hollows, more importantly arrancars, as tools for destruction only and nothing more. Laurus looked at Akane and smiled at her saying:

“You and I have the same idea Akane. But tell me if Aizen-sama asks you to be a monster and kill this beloved and wonderful place would you do it? Or if he asks you to kill someone close to you that is not a hollow, what would you do then?”

Before Laurus could finish his entire question at Akane, he saw Mira stood up and kissed Akane’s forehead. Then Mira suddenly used flash step and was gone before Laurus can even say goodbye.

“I guess she has something important to do. Hope you don’t mind being accompanied by me Akane?”

Laurus brush his hair back with his right hand feeling while feeling the night light of the moon and the chilly wind in the air. Laurus said to himself that he wished for Akane to stay with him a while longer so they can talk more since he is surprisingly somewhat like Akane.
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:10 am

*She looked after Mira as she left, the kiss on her forehead felt like it was on fire. Why did she have this strange and suffocating feeling that something bad was about to happen...
    Turning her attention to Laurus again her smile was now slightly pained and her eyes turned a little dark*

I do of course not mind your company, seeing that we share the same fate, Laurus. But as to answer your question... then I am afraid that if that would be Aizen sama´s orders, then there wouldn´t be much that I could do to fight it. Although I would still try...

*She looked at him with a questionable gaze as if waiting for his own answer.*
    Peracto Laurus
    Peracto Laurus
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Peracto Laurus Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:05 pm

Laurus brush both of his hands at his hair then he looked up at the bright shining moon with a look of confusion in his eyes. He then sighed as he thought Akane would not like what he will respond to her question. He then looked at her with his usual smile and said:

“If that happens, then I might leave hueco mundo. I owe Aizen-sama a lot for what he did to me giving me this power and all but I am who I am and I will keep myself from changing just because someone wants me too. But don’t get me wrong I’ll follow Aizen-sama until that day comes.”

Laurus then looked at the view that he seems to be getting accustomed too. He leaned at the guard rails of the roof, closing his eyes feeling the wind and asked Akane:

“Do you think I’m wrong Akane? Do you think I can do it though, be alive all by myself if ever I turn away from Aizen?”

Laurus opened his eyes just storing the scene his viewing in his mind while he waits for Akane’s response to his query.
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:32 pm

Akane didn't seem to flicker even an eyelash at his response, she simply nodded and her smile grew a little wider

When that does happen I shall look you up and see what your life has to offer. Perhaps you will then not be alone in fleeing from Aizen sama.

When he asked the later question she closed her eyes for the split of a second and then returned her gaze to the moon that was so beautiful, she wished she could reach it and tell it all her thoughts

I believe you would be able to do it if you would want it enough. Then the question is simply, do you want it enough? Would you be willing to sacrifice your life in Hueco Mundo for the unstable life here?

Her tone was not harsh, it was more as if she was seeking advice herself from her questions. She needed to know his answer as if she was trying to decide herself if it would be worth to flee from the arrancar life?
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male
    Number of posts : 114

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:00 pm

(a few houers later after the Grimmjow and Byakuya incident,
    another gargantua ripped open here high above the highschool yard)

.... the dark figure raised his eyebrown a bit and glanced down at the students, he could easily locate any arrancars around, there where two arrancars accompanied here one was Ulquiorra and the latter was Yammy both high ranked within the arrancar society, Ulquiorra kept his reitsu in check while Yammy let it flood out like a tidal wave in the middle-east he obviously could not hold back and glared down at the arrancars we came to get ya!! little whimper snappers ulquorras eyes followed the happenings from a background and didnt move an inch since he entered past the gate, he simply held his arms in his pockets, and simply waited and for an obvious reaction from the arrancars before setting his eyes on the red headed arrancar, his calm expression didnt flicker a bit not even with yammy`s bursting reitsu and un expressed words that could not reach him in anyway, all together it seemed that Aizen wanted his precious pets back to Hueco mundo and there was no saying how this would end.
    Peracto Laurus
    Peracto Laurus
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Peracto Laurus Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:14 am

Laurus gently closed his eyes to think since his mind is clouded as to what he really wants. His emotions are confused to what he should feel about what his thinking and trying to do. Why is he acting like a human? Why is it that he will try to protect such world when he himself did not experience anything goo here? A lot of questions run through Laurus head.

After a while, Laurus opened his eyes as the moonlight shines at his face. His face sparks like a diamond at that moment and told Akane:

“I don’t know if I want it enough, since I’m not that kind of person who acts to what will happen in the future but acts on the present. I will choose my own path. And even if someone created my present situation there’s still a lot of paths I can take. I know what I ….”

Before Laurus could finish his sentence he felt a massive reiatsu. It is a familiar reiatsu. It’s an espada reiatsu. He looked to the direction where he felt the pressure and wait for them and their orders.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:01 pm

what went trough the thick headed espadas mind? he was a total fool the last thing Ulquiorra wanted was a crowd of shinigami all around here, Ulquiorra however didnt even blink an eye at this Hey!! you thick heads Aiz... before Yammy could finish the centence Ulquiorra sonidoed in front of Yammy and punted him back a bit with one arm Silence...

Yammys expression was speeckless literally, he glared at Ulquiorra quietly, Ulquiorra shifted his eyes at the two arrancars Come with me Arrancars... you dont belong here...

yes will be the next word you speak...

dont ask questions...

dont say a word...

you have no rights and no opinions...

i hope you two understand...

we are not negotiating...

i`m giving you an order...

Aizen-sama wants you back home safe and sound...

im saying it one more time...

come with me... Arrancars

with no expression or what so ever Ulquiorra speaks whats in his mind and his orders directly from Aizen himself, he keeps his calm and his arms in his pockets, glancing down at there every move, he lowers himself down to the floor, as yammy follows him from behind.
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:46 pm

*Akane's head snapped to the direction of the 2 Espada's that had appeared. Their spiritual sense was magnificent and she stood quickly up and bowed for them to show her respect. And yet....she was slightly bothered by the fact that they had come here to get them personally, was something about to happen? She wasn´t sure of their names so she simply said what she thought was most appropriate*

Of course Espada-sama´s.

*Her glance went over to Laurus as she made her way to the 2 Espadas and stood now slightly to the side of them, she wondered if he was going to protest this and she hoped not. He would definetly get killed immidiately*
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:12 pm

Ulquiorra watched the red headed woman`s reaction he didn`t ingnore it but he also didnt react to it, Yammy Glanced at her and was probably going to say something out of his tongue but decided not to, then Ulquiorra glanced at Laurus as if waiting for his answer...

he closed his eyes for a second or two before looking around the School yard as if something would come up in his mind from the past of shrouded memories, but he quickly sorted them out and continued to glance at the other arrancars whatever went trough his head about the human world was now gone, his cold eyes stood still and didnt flicker for an second still he turned around and walked past Yammy and stood there for a while...

Yammy then could possibly not hold himself any longer, he first poked in his nose a bit disgusting it was i cant belive this is why we came here Ulquiorra a few puny arrancars!!

Ulquiorra glanced over his shoulder at yammy and the others orders are orders... Yammy sighed and groaned a bit but still i mean could Aizen not have picked anyone else?!? .... you Question Aizen-sama`s decisions?, your the lowest espada and i came along to make sure you follow those orders... i see... Yammy laughed a bit as if he understood everything in which he didnt for sure, Ulquiorra still awaited the arrancars responce, he pulled his right arm out of his pocket and flicked his arm in the air opening an garganta, it seemed so simple and elegant, with one swing he put his arm back into the pocket
    Peracto Laurus
    Peracto Laurus
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Peracto Laurus Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:07 am

Laurus sighed as he quickly overview the situation he is in. He smiled at the three arrancars above him and saw the blackest hole he had ever seen. It was like that to him since he know it will take him away to the place his beginning to like.

"Let's go back home then superior espadas. Following Aizen-sama's will is my honor"

Laurus sonido at Akane's rightside placing his right hand at her right shoulder. Laurus looked at her and smile gently saying:

"Let's go home,, we might have the chance to talk again after the situation is over."

Laurus knew something was up because an espada is needed to collect them up. Laurus step inside the garganta waiting and wondering where it will lead.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:10 pm

Laurus and Akane stepped in together with Yammy, However Ulquiorra left outside he still had something to do in the human world, the portal closed right before him and he turned around and glanced at the city, his pupils flickered from one side to another and examening the world in which he was feeling a bit better now, he though for himself there was still job to be done and sonidoed to where a very familiar reitsu could be felt...

Ulquiorra was certain that "she" would return by now to Hueco Mundo

[portal exits to The Throne of Aizen]
    Yukitosumi Makoto
    Yukitosumi Makoto
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 24
    Location : Karakura High or the Vizard Warehouse, most frequently.
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post  Yukitosumi Makoto Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:37 am

"So that's an Espada...?"

From her position behind one of the rooftop pillars, Makoto had gone unseen. How curious... One of her own kind had been associating with the arrancar, and then prudently departed before the arrival of the opposition's leaders. The 'innocent passerby's' forehead creased thoughtfully as she contemplated the potential reasoning for this. She had called herself a rogue... Yet, for the Vizard, there was no such thing.

The Masked Ones chose their own paths, and walked them alone, no matter the company they kept. Then why...? The only reasonable assertion she could make was that this "rogue" had been trying to secret away the power of the Arrancar. Yes... That made sense, and also explained the arrival and stern-handed approach of the Espada. They were there to prevent such an occurence, and she'd cleverly evaded their grasping hands.

"Smart girl..."

She observed aloud as she stepped out into the open of the rooftop, suppressing a shiver caused from a sinking certainty that the Vizard were out of their league here. Even the lesser one (At least, she assumed that the loud mouthed braggart was the lesser) seemed to bear truly awe-inspiring power.

A stiff breeze swept in as she thought, whipping her hair wildly around her; it was like some actress in preparation for a heart-stirring monologue, she thought with a morbid grin. Even her clothing, from the flippantly chosen "You brought a knife, I brought a gun. I went to the hospital, you went to the morgue" T-shirt to the purple ribbons she had tied about her wrists that morning (for a 'feminine touch', no less) fluttered about of it's own accord in that momentary, stubborn gale as she sheltered her eyes with her arm.

Completely out of the blue, the lone figure remaining on the rooftops began giggling in a self-deprecating manner. Shaking her head, she looked out over the city with the eyes of a child that had ran away from home and come to regret it. Sighing, she mused aloud on her thoughts, and how she might approach the upcoming events.

"I wonder how the others are doing, after all this time. I must be getting sentimental in my old age, Sensei. I miss you... No. That's a child's way of looking at things. I miss the old days, when things were black and white. Still, this looks like war... Perhaps I should stop by for a visit after all."

Having finished her speech to the uncaring winds, she waited a moment longer for them to die down before disappearing with a slight static echo - She had never quite managed to do it like the Shinigami had, and it didn't bother her in the slightest. Against a power like that... Like the Espada, or the senior Vizard - The kind of power only the castoffs could truly have - the Shinigami and their Gotei 13 were a pack of squabbling children playing at gods.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:33 am

two high spirited arrancars sonido here, beliving they could be away from trouble since they dont want to encounter any foes Ulquiorra looks at halibel and she points her arm into the sky, they both dont make a single notice of the other beings arround not because they havent detected them but because they simply dont care in a single flash halibel sends a powerful surge of reitsu trough the whole area

* Pesquisa (探査回路, lit. "inquiry circuit;" the pronunciation is Spanish for "inquiry") is the arrancar equivalent of the shinigami ability to sense spiritual pressure. It functions similar to sonar.

they count the souls in the area... both dead and alive
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:03 pm

as halibel was finished with pesquisa ulquiorra counted any souls in the area

over 10,000 souls... lets move... they sonidoed away to the next area there was no telling what they where planning to do but they where calculating trough something as if a mission was brought to them, at any rate the reitsu wave registered ryuumaru as well as everyone in the high school and anyone withing the distance of kilometers, they both moved at such speeds it took only a few minutes to reach the next area

Post  Guest Tue May 05, 2009 8:23 am

Miko sat a top the rooftop of her high school and stretched. She yawned out a heavy yawn."Soooo tired."Miko had a break period now, one of the few breaks that the kids of karakura were allowed. She was tired from a night of almost zero sleep so she decided she would get some sleep in. She nodded off to sleep huddling against the wall.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:43 am