Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

+3
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Haishiro Imitsu
Shihoin Yoruichi
7 posters

The Shop Floor

Shihoin Yoruichi
    Shihoin Yoruichi
    The Captains

Female
    Number of posts : 79
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

The Shop Floor Empty The Shop Floor

Post  Shihoin Yoruichi Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:21 pm

The area of the shop where their merchandise is displayed for sale, visiting Shinigami and other spirit-endowed creatures may come here to purchase unique and often illegal items. If there is something you cannot see, ask Urahara and it's a sure bet he can scrounge it up through questionable means. You might not want to ask how he got it, but hey, you'll get what you need, right?
    Haishiro Imitsu
    Haishiro Imitsu
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 43

The Shop Floor Empty Re: The Shop Floor

Post  Haishiro Imitsu Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:11 am

The two brats weren’t outside sweeping the ground. This was a surprise; though, given the time, Haishiro shouldn’t have been surprised. Hell, he wasn’t even sure if the shop was still open but he didn’t really give a damn either way. Padding up to the door in his gigai, Imitsu pounded on the sliding bamboo door loudly, not caring if he was disturbing the neighbors. One minute passed and nothing happened. Two minutes went by and Haishiro started to get agitated. Pounding on the door again with more oomphf this time, there was still no response. Controlling his temper, the Vizard let out a bit more of his reiatsu, enough that the shop owner would have no excuse not to sense him. His actions were rewarded when a tall, muscular man with square-shaped glasses came to greet him.

“Took you long enough, Tessai. Where the hell is your boss? Couldn’t any of you hear me?” Imitsu was annoyed and his patience was already on thin ice.

“Mr. Urahara is busy watching over a training session with some of your fellow Vizard. He’s been asking about you, in fact. Now, show some respect before you come in.”

“I’ll show respect when I receive some.” Haishiro brushed past the much larger man without as much as a thank you and made a beeline for the trap door that led down into the underground training area that Kisuke had created for select individuals to train in. It was considered an honor by the Vizard if one was invited to train with their savior and everyone but Haishiro accepted when Kisuke would extend invitations.

Before he’d even made it to the back room, Urahara had already appeared and cut him off, his ever present striped hat sitting at an odd angle on his head. He had a bemused expression on his face and his Zanpakuto was drawn, a rare occurrence and it hinted at a potentially heated training session. Greeting Haishiro with his usual politeness and small smile, Kisuke said, “Well, well, well…if it isn’t one of my favorite customers. How are you tonight, Mr. Imitsu? Did you finally decide to take me up on my offer to train with the rest of your Vizard friends?”

Looking Urahara square in the eye, Haishi said coldly. “I’ve told you before Urahara. They’re not my friends. I’m here for a new gigai and sparring dummy. I seem to have lost my temper with the last one.”

“You know, it’d be a lot cheaper for you if you just sparred with real people…”

“Are you going to sell me the dummy or not?”

Sighing in defeat, Kisuke led Haishiro to the front of the door and the two of them spent the next ten minutes picking out a new gigai, pricing it, haggling about the price and finally agreeing on one neither was happy about. Imitsu picked up two dummies as well – one as a spare, in case he accidentally fried one again. Complaining again about how Urahara was robbing him with the prices, the shop keeper finally relented and gave him a fifteen percent discount on the dummies and he threw in a few miscellaneous items to seal the deal. Reasonably satisfied, Imitsu paid and was on his way out the door when Kisuke stopped him.

“Hey.”

Haishiro paused before answering. “Yea?”

“The offer’s always open, Imitsu. My underground training area and the Vizard are here for you. Don’t pity yourself and be a martyr. Being lonely is not a strength.”

Silence reigned. Finally, Imitsu began to walk through the door once more. Right before he flash stepped away, he turned his head back and said to Kisuke, “No, loneliness is what defines me.” Then, he was gone.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male
    Number of posts : 114

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:56 pm

Grimmjow flashstepped here not long ago and looked aroundtsh then he was gone again after haishiro
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Rank 2

Female
    Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2009-01-20

Post  Orihime Inoue Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:06 pm

It was nearing early evening when Orihime arrived outside of the shop inhabited by strange and fascinating people... If you could call them people.

Were people who weren't human people? Orihime thought so. When she arrived, she found the cute little Ururu sweeping, her little black pig tails swinging in time with the flow of the broom. Of course, the fiesty red-haired Jinta was reading one of the latest Superman comics... Which really turned out to just be a remake of an old one with new colours, much to his annoyance and Ururu's earful as he ranted loudly about it.

As such, Orihime was a -little- uncomfortable when his fired-up attention settled on her.

"Hey! It's the boob-girl again! What do you want THIS time?"

Orihime blushed for a moment, stammering a moment before finally getting out her reply... Which was really rather predictable, anyways.

"I... I wanted to talk to your owner about something."

"The park?"

Orihime's eyes shifted towards the little Ururu as she spoke... It appeared that they already knew about that? Well, of course they did. This -was- the Urahara shop. Without another word, Jinta reluctantly ushered her inside.

After politely turning Tessai down for tea, and apologizing profusely for the distress this seemed to cause him, Orihime sat down with one of the smartest, most well-informed people residing in the Real World to discuss the events that had been occurring.

~~~
    OOC- For the people reading this, I'm not claiming Ururu or Jinta as my own, and I'm not going to be playing Urahara, either. Because of this, no new information will be released to my character unless through other players or an admin's suggestion. Cheers.
    - Ori.
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Ex-Captain

Male
    Number of posts : 14

Post  Kisuke Urahara Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:07 pm

Urahara walked in then stepped aside, leading Tessai, Jinta, and Ururu inside.
    Urahra: "This place needs a good scrubbing, would you Tessai? I'm sure you're superior cleaning skills can get the job done right."
    Tessai: "Right away sir."
    "Good, now Jinta, come with me for a cuppa tea. Ururu, assist Tessai if you can."

He walked into the kitchen with Jinta and made Jinta make some tea, and they sipped together.
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Ex-Captain

Male

Post  Kisuke Urahara Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:24 pm

After finishing his tea his stomach rumbled. He checked the fridge, then called, "Who ate all the food?" Jinta shied away. Typical. Urahara rolled his eyes then walked to Tessai. "Tessai, im going to get groceries. Make the shop look tip-top as only you can, will you?" He then walked briskly out the door, zanpakuto in hand.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Rank 2

Female
    Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2009-01-20

Post  Orihime Inoue Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:56 am

It was still fairly early in the morning when Orihime stopped by Urahara's shop, and the early morning sunlight cast itself in a dull haze through a particularily persistent section of cloud cover over Urahara's shop... All too fitting, she thought sourly. This was the place she'd been least sure about... but it had been the obvious choice for a place to start, especially if you were to try to find someone strong in the real world.

However, it didn't seem like today was her lucky day - A colourful sign hanging from the door, picturing Urahara and Tessai in rather embarressing poses, announced that they had gone out. The fact that the spunky Jinta and well-mannered Ururu weren't around suggested that the entire group had gone out somewhere...

So Orihime sat down to wait. Minutes ticked by... and turned into an hour. Still, they didn't return. With a sigh, she got up, dusted herself and set off to try somewhere else.

"Maybe there'll be someone in town... I should check after I get something for breakfast."

With that decided, Orihime wrote up a quick note for Kisuke, informing him that she had been there while he was out, and started off down the path from the store and back into the Dangai district, where she'd heard of an absolutely -fabulous- tea station that even served food... She just hoped the place was open.
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    The Captains

Male
    Number of posts : 19

Post  Toushirou Hitsugaya Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:19 pm

*he walks ended by the uraha shop where he meet up with Orihime, Jinta and Ururu. he then stay quiet for a while and looking at them hoping that they didn't notice him when he hear Jinta said*

so wut an elementary school student is doing here

*knowing jinta he already knew he was mocking him as he was about to yell at him he heard Ururu said*

i think i have seen this elementary school student somewhere before

*Hitsugaya trying to ignore them*

good day Jinta and Ururu where is do you guys know where Uraha is?
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    The Captains

Male
    Number of posts : 19

Post  Toushirou Hitsugaya Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:31 pm

*after waiting for awhile and talking to the kids or whatever they are he realises that Kisuke isn't coming out anytime soon, at the same time he was keeping a reading on Matsumoto and Hasegawa reiatsu and no matter how bad thing was he chooses to trust in his lieutenant so he did not interfere... then he started to live the area and think of a place in can stay for the night when he realize there was only place that he wanted to stay and the only reason he wanted to stay there was because he wanted to keep an eye on Matsumoto and Hasegawa so he then headed to the Orihime's place, at the same time he does not want to invade her privacy so he decided that he will do it discretely then he leaves Kisuke's place*

Let Kisuke san know that i will be back for i need to talk to him

Post  Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:46 pm

Shiro apearse here like 10 mintutes later after observing Toushirous movements but the "little" captain was really fast he could never keep up with him and as he appeared here he was already way too late it was clear the captain was gone so shiro asked the two kids about the "little" captain had been seen around recently they both nodded.

have you kids seen Hitsugaya Toushirou captain of squad X around? the kids simply pinpointed the location where toushi was headed thank you he simply waved gently and flash stepped away that instant he noted to himself to sense his reitsu more carefully and he felt it it was not hard to track at all but he was moving too fast, if he would have any hope to catch him at all the captain would need to stop soon, also shiro noted he had become better at flash stepping now a small smile entered his facial expression before turning serious again continuing his chase.
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Ex-Captain

Male

Post  Kisuke Urahara Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:13 pm

Urahara walks back in through the back door, groceries in hand, and Benihime ready should a sneaky food raid be issued. He wiped the sweat off his face when none ensued and stored the food in all the proper places, going to the front and sitting down.
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Ex-Captain

Male

Post  Kisuke Urahara Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:16 pm

Urahara had been sitting in that front room, ready to cheerfully greet any and all customers and welcome them graciously into his humble store, for god knows how long. For a while he had been optimistic, like a child who had just set up his first lemonade stand and couldn't get that silly grin off his face, only Urahara's silly grin only came off when he hadn't seen a single customer or company seeking shinigami for five hours.

Okay, so business had been slow that day. Business had been really slow that day. In fact, business had been so slow that that silly grin he had kept on for seven hours now made it impossible for him to move his mouth in any way, in fear of his jaw detaching. "This might have been the worst day imaginable here," he thought aloud, causing his jaw to throb in protest.

Where the hell had Tessai gone? The least he could do was have a chat with his employees. But noooooooo, never can they be around when he needs them. Sure they were always around for work, and they most likely were still working somewhere around. Oh well.

Urahara guessed this would be a boring day anyways, he might as well have the day to himself. Putting up a closed sign, tracking down jinta, ururu, and tessai to tell them he was going out, and preparing himself for the outside world, he took benihime in hand and left.

Post  Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:01 pm

Opens the door and walks inside slowly with Sasori's lifeless body in his arms. Looks around and he doesn't sees anyone so he shouts. "Hey Urahara are you here !!" He looks around waiting for someone to come. He couldn't help but to notice all the weird merchandise in the shop. "Hmmmm most of this stuff is illegal i wonder why Soul Society didn't noticed yet. Or maybe they did and became his clients." He couldn't help but to smile a little and sits down waiting for someone to come.

Post  Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:34 pm

After a few hours Tessai appears and looks at him.
    "So that's why you need Mr. Urahara. Tessai understood everything by feeling the traces of hollow reiatsu coming from Sasori and seeing Ryuumaru's tears. "Master is not here right now but i can take care of your request for him."
    Ryuumaru looks at him a smiles relieved. "Yes it's exactly what you thing. The reason i came here is that i know he would've wanted to be buried in the 2nd squad grounds the place he loved the most. I can't go there but i know that Urahara can take care of this matter. Tell him Ryuumaru asks him if he remembers the name."
    He opens the door and walks out leaving Sasori's body in Tessai's care.
    Outside was still raining and he realises he doesn't have were to sleep and stops thinking what he should do about this.
    Yuudai Nashihei
    Yuudai Nashihei
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

Post  Yuudai Nashihei Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:46 pm

Yuudai stops near the shop and starts glancing around through the rain."This is where that spiritual pressure I sensed is."He walks around the corner walking up to the shop front and he sees a kid from his class standing in the rain. He walks up and notices the spiritual pressure is the same as the one he'd been sensing."Excuse me , but why are you standing here in this horrid rain?" He takes a few minutes trying to remember what the kid's name was but fails to recall it."Sorry I can't remember your name , what was it again?"He smiles as he holds the umbrella so that the kid isn't in the rain anymore.

Post  Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:01 pm

Looks at him and smiles. "Well i may look like one but i'm no kid, quincy. I'm no longer an human at all. And the reason i'm standing here is because i got no place to stay." He's a little embarased by the situaton and wonders why he didn't hide his reiatsu after the battle.
    "Anyway looks like my reiatsu didn't atracted only you but some hollows too. And yeah i felt your reiatsu earlier and i recognised it as being of an quincy." He said that while looking at the sky.
    Yuudai Nashihei
    Yuudai Nashihei
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Yuudai Nashihei Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:10 pm

He seems slightly shocked that the person had been able to sense him but instead turns his attention to the hollows he sensed." Yes I can sense the hollows as well" He turns searching for them and locates one , letting a single arrow fly from his bow , piercing it through the mask and destroying it."We have to kill them all before someone get's hurt"He stands with his back to him locating another hollow and quickly dispatching it with an arrow."I think I remember your name , your that new kid , Ryuumaru. Funny I didn't sense your presence until just now , I usually have a knack for finding these things even when they are hidden."

Post  Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:18 pm

Points his fingher towards an hollow. Hadou 4 Byakurai
    "Well of course you didn't felt it. As an former assasin staying hidden is what i do best. And what about you? You're quite skilled for your age."
    He is trying to see if there are some more hollows around. "Anyway looks like there are only weeklings i won't even need to summon my zanpakutou. I'll just kick them dead if they manage to get close." Smiles and kicks an hollow that charged from the shadows in the face with his foot braking it's mask and killing it.
    Yuudai Nashihei
    Yuudai Nashihei
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Yuudai Nashihei Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:25 pm

He shoots another arrow at a hollow that appeared in front of him and smiled as it was defeated."I have been trained since a very young age , but I'm nowhere near as good as my father was, he had mastered the use of the sanrei glove."He steps back a bit looking around while sensing no other hollows in the area."You said you had a zanpakutou? Does that mean you were a shinigami?" He turns to face Ryuumaru with a puzzled look on his face."Because your spiritual pressure doesn't feel like that of a normal shinigami."

Post  Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:33 pm

Yes i was an shinigami i was an shinigami. In fact i'm the former 7th seat of the 2nd squad. but right now i'm considered an criminal even if what happened to me is not my fault. It's because an device called Hogyouku that was created by Urahara i gained hollow powers. The fact that i got them make me an criminal in Seireitei. They should've taken resposability for leting someone like Aizen put his hands on the Hogyouku and letting that accident which turned a lot of shinigami turn into vizards. Yeah we're aclled vizards. Some of us have won the battle with theyr inner hollows and can control our hollow powers and some of us lost that battle and have been thorn appart or the bodies taken over by the hollow inside them." He has an sad look knowing he just killed his friends because of that.
    Yuudai Nashihei
    Yuudai Nashihei
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Yuudai Nashihei Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:43 pm

Yuudai had a shocked look on his face as he saw Ryuumaru's sad look."I never knew that such a horrible thing had happened.So the Vizards were hunted down for what happened to them because of the Soul Society? That's not right. Was this Hogyouku destroyed? Because it can't be left to create anymore harm to anyone. It's not fair that a group of people is hunted down and killed for some stupid reason." He thinks about his own clan's history and destruction at the hands of the shinigami."I can't let those shinigami hurt anymore people. All I want is peace amongst everyone , is that too much to ask for?"He looks up at the sky as the rain starts to settle down a bit."How about you come stay at my house? We have room and my father won't mind."He smiles at Ryuumaru as he gives him the offer.

Post  Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:56 pm

"No it hasn't been destroyed. Now it's in Aizen's hands and he's in Hueco Mondo and using it to creat Arrancars, humanoid looking hollows with Zanpakutous. And if it's allright for you and your father i'll gladly come. I could've stayed at Urahara Shop but it's already crowded." Looks at the sky and things about what Yoruichi would've said if she knew how he ended up to be helped by a kid, and an quincy, one of the creatures who sould've hate him the most after all he was still an shinigami, sort of.
    "Well we should get going i'm getting a little cold." Smiles embarassed that the cold got him and that he was saved from wandering homeless by a kid.
    Yuudai Nashihei
    Yuudai Nashihei
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Yuudai Nashihei Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:05 pm

"Arrancar , I've heard of them. I was attacked by one and barely managed to defeat it. He told me about the war that was going on between shinigami and arrancar but I never knew what had created the arrancar or why they were fighting until just now. That Aizen character has to be stopped..."Yuudai smiles as he gives Ryuumaru the umbrella."Here you can take this until the rain stops , you need it more anyways."He begins walking off towards his house signaling for Ryuumaru to follow."My house is this way , it's not too far from here actually." He began to speed up a little heading down the street then taking a right turn before walking all the way to his house with Ryuumaru.
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Ex-Captain

Male

Post  Kisuke Urahara Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:48 pm

Walking back, a hangover in the head, Kisuke Urahara kicked a signpost. What a night, what a barfight rumpus. He might as well open up the shop and see if anyone showed up, if not he was going to have to go to sleep. In fact, that patch of grass over there looked most comfortable. No no, buff up Mr. Urahara, you must be strong! Resist the comfortability of it all. Don't... lie... down......

He was already on the ground at this point, pulling his hat over his face. God damnit, he always did have a weak willpower when it came to sleep. That and Yoruichi-san. He could never really resist those eyes, and those paws, and that fur. He shook himself. No, he must stay awake! And awake he shall stay!

He continued on his way, whistling in a sleepy state a tune he think he sang on the bar counter while all the other drunkards whooped and laughed. Creepy. As he rounded the corner to his beautiful store he noticed there were already people there. And they weren't anyone he knew. He'd better check it out to be safe. Yawning as he went over there, he tipped his hat and said. "Kisuke Urahara, at your service. And how may i help you gentlemen?"
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male
    Number of posts : 114

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:05 am

hidind there reitsu compleytley a short distance away from the shop Ulquiorra and halibel sonidos here to continue there work, as usual halibel activates the sonar like attack revealing there precence even just for a second, while counting the number of souls in the area, which is pretty high for a place like this.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content