Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

+3
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Haishiro Imitsu
Shihoin Yoruichi
7 posters

The Shop Floor

The Shop Floor - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shop Floor

Post  Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:26 pm

He get's around hiding himself and looking for the source of that reiatsu. "Hmmm hiding theyr reiatsu again huh. They must be around here still, i can feel it." Keeps looking around staying in the shadows. "Damn it it's almost morning. well gues they'll see me soon. And i can't get in a fight, not now. I must find out what they want or at least make them release theyr reiatsu and atract attention from Seireitei." He keeps shuunpo-ing around looking for the source of that reiatsu.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male
    Number of posts : 114
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:57 pm

Ulquiorra faces himself at Halibel while holding his eyes closed, hiding there reitsu made em look like weak and perhaps never existing, but that was there plan to begin with, little or no reitsu did not attract many enemies

... we got company Ulquiorra replied to halibel

..... ..... she did not say anything what ever went trough her mind was hard to say but he could guess she wanted to get over with this as fast as possible, she let out another pesquisa trough the area feeling several souls nearby and counting them.

Post  Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:45 pm

Ryuumaru walks on an roof that was close to were Ulquiorra and Halibel were pretending he didn't notice them and acting like he was searching something. "Damn were did i lost that, and it's getting morning." Pretends to keep looking but listens carefully to everything they say. He knows they probably saw him fighting so this won't work but oh well, charging at them wasn't an good ideea either.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:25 pm

soon halibel is finished and as so Ulquiorra replies to Ryuumaru with his back facing him as hes still looking at halibel as she vanishes in front of him by using sonido are you blind? vizard? Ulquiorra and halibel still hide there reitsu, Ulquiorra turns his head over his shoulder and whit one eye watching Ryuumaru, he showed no emotions or what so ever but next thing he knew halibel was standing behind the Vaizard, pulling out the blade slowly, the horror a sheer pulse of a reitsu pressure wasted across the area shattering windows in its wake, it lasted for nearly 3 seconds, but for the young vizard it felt like years, he had a hard time breathing if anything at all, and his legs did not move an inch...

The male arrancar watched the scene withouth a single move it did not seem like he was actually going to do anything about it his eyelines stayed the same as the female arrancar took a step closer behind the vaizard, and pulled the sword out, her face was hid behind her clothes so even if you where able to look at her you could not really tell what went trough her mind the only thing you could see was her eyes, those beatiful yet murderous eyes gave a slight hint of though what she was like, a silent killer?, she wrapped slowly the blade around the vaizards neck and was ready to cut it... the male arrancar slowly replied pray for the god... he alone can save you now... Aizen that is...

Post  Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:51 am

The reiatsu was overhelming even with the cloak protecting him a little. He knew he would die if he makes sudden moves so he waited to see what the arrancar aproaching will do. His training as an assasin helped him keep his calm knowing that there is noone around so there was no need to worry about someone getting hurt or killed. Well except himself after all he had an zanpakutou at his neck. He talked to the arrancar that was talking to him kind of ignoring the one threatening him: "So what is Aizen up to sending 2 strong arrancars in the living world. This reiatsu as strong as an captain's maybe even stronger, you must be the Espada i heard about." He puts his hollow mask on and shuunpo's from danger leaving his cloak behind. "Looks like my instinct as an assasin got me in trouble. So Espada what are you gonna do about the fact you've been discovered ?" He hoped that seing he is an vizard they won't kill him, after all there was no danger for theyr presence to be revealed to Seireitei so they won't interfere in Aizen plans. He was also wondering if Soul Society noticed the reiatsu of the 2 Espadas after all they were hes only chance right now. He thinks:
    "If only Urahara would be around, but knowing him he's probably sleeping. Damn it, i hope Yuudai won't notice my reiatsu it will just get complicated if he comes here. After all i'll survive somehow unless they cut my head off." He stood in front of them calmly waiting for the Espadas to reply and make theyr next move.
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Ex-Captain

Male
    Number of posts : 14

Post  Kisuke Urahara Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:13 pm

As if in reply to Ryuumaru's rather cliche comment about Urahara sleeping, a red slash of energy flies from around the corner at Ulquiorra. And who should walk around it but the infamous Kisuke Urahara. He grinned as he approached the man and arrancar, holding his hat in a casual way.

"Why hello you two," He smiled as he said this, regarding the two of them power-wise. Ryuumaru truly was an idiot if he thought he could out-fight this espada level arrancar. Urahara stood there waiting for the polite greeting of his enemy he expected.

Post  Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:51 pm

He looked surprised at Urahara. "Urahara-san..." He stoped wandering if he knows about him, after all he never ended face to face to Urahara. Anyway he looked back at the Espadas wondering what they'll do now. He knew that even for an captain-class shinigami 2 Espadas weren't something to handle. He stood there quietly waiting for theyr reaction. "Damn it, this might become more troublesome, if a battle starts !!" After all an group of shinigami were the last thing he and probably those in front of him wanted to appear.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:31 am

Ryuumaru`s cloak is cut to shreds, Ulquiorra turned his pupils where urahara was and blocked the red slash attack with one arm, not making any real damage at all the attack simply is pushed up into the air vanishing, Ulquiorras expression does not change but gives a slight glare at Urahara as Halibel vanishes again to complete the mission and it seems as if Ulquiorra just stands there and seems not to let em follow, he reconizes him instantly as the creator of the Hyokyoku

.... .... Ulquirra seemingly put his arm back into his pocket and simply watched em from a distance, hoped that halibel would move quickly so that he could return to las noches, this filthy world was not in his appetite ... well this was un expected, Urahara kisuke... he ingnored Ryuumaru since he was so weak, this might be a problem he though, when he glanced at kisuke, but seeing as he just arrived there was no telling that anyone knew what they where up to?
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:27 am

Ulquiorra swayed his pupils to the left as if noticing an irregular reitsu, Ulquiorra reconized it as one of the arrancars he picked up earlier that other day, what an idiot why did he have to show up now? at any rate ulquiorra did not have time to idly fight right now, halibel would be done any minute, halibel was so far away, that he could not feel her reitsu not even as she used the attack that relived her location earlier.

as suddenly as he had appeared, he was gone now... he hid his reitsu completley from anyone.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content