Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

+2
Stark
Shihoin Yoruichi
6 posters

Dangai Alley

Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 42
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Dangai Alley - Page 2 Empty Re: Dangai Alley

Post  Akane Kaori Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:22 pm

*Akane kept on gasping and making "aaah" sounds as she ran around the place and admired everything she came across. The waiters had to dodge her professionally, which almost lead to Gin ending with a soup pot on his head*

This place is awesome Mira !

*turning to the waiter she ordered herself chicken wings and salad and sweet potatoes, then waiting for Gin to order she looked at Mira with a smile*

Post  Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:29 pm

She orderered herself just the salad and a small Beef dish. Sipping on the wine as it arrived at the table. Nibbling on her salad. Intrigued as I waited for Gin to order.

"Calm down Akane, Next time your in the real world I'll take you here again okay?"

She smiled at looked at Akane playing around.
    Stark
    Stark
    The Espada

Male
    Number of posts : 20

Post  Stark Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:26 am

Gin was mighty impressed, amused and intrigued all at the same time. Akane was proving to be a tiny, little ball of cute mischief. Watching her run back and forth in the restaurant was entertainment he’d paid to see. The way she’d held his hand and dragged him along was a bit endearing, Gin had to admit. Meanwhile, her eyes looked like dinner plates as she explored the unfamiliar surroundings of the living world and there was no mistaking the aura of excitement that surrounded her. It almost brought a genuine smile to his lips…almost.

On the flip side, Mira conducted herself like someone that was ten years her senior. The way she had so easily taken charge of the situation and procured them a table in an obviously expensive and exclusive restaurant didn’t slip by Gin and he made note of her unusual set of skills. Her relationship with Akane was a never-ending source of merriment as well. From the way Mira looked at Akane at times, it was almost as if she was smitten with the Arrancar; understandable, considering the way Akane looked. Gin was sure the two of them had attracted their fair share of male attention while he was shopping off alone.

As the waiter came by again to drop off their wine, Gin ordered, “My, you do have quite the selection of food here. I apologize for my delay in ordering.” His fox-like grin sent shivers up the back of the waiter but the man merely apologized and mentally willed Gin to hurry up and order so he could get the hell out of there and go hide back in the kitchen.

“Why don’t we start with your Carpaccio Classico, then I’ll have the Zuppa Di Zucca and for my main dish, I’ll try your Ossbuco Alla Milanese. On the Ossbuco, please use Mascarpone cheese if you have it and hold the thyme. Thank you and once again…I must insist on apologizing for my earlier delay.”

Nodding stiffly and mumbling a ‘no problem, sir’, the waiter dashed off with his order. Watching him go with a twinkle between his slitted eyes, Gin reached out a slender hand to grasp the thin neck of his wine glass. Swirling the contents around before inhaling the scent of the wine, he took a small sip, savoring the taste before commenting, “It seems like you’re a young lady of many talents, Mira. I must commend you on your wine choice. It’s full-bodied and warm…and not the least bit dry or too tart. Hm, do I sense some fruit essence in there as well? I believe so. It really is quite good. So…”

Laying both his hands on the table, he leaned forward slightly, facing both of the young adolescent females. “My dear, I would appreciate it greatly if you told me about why Captain Hitsugaya was after you…and why did you declare yourself a rogue Vizard, hmm?”

Last edited by Gin Ichimaru on Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:32 am

Mira set her salad bowl aside and munched lightly on her beef as Gin ordered and spoke. He seemed to know what he was talking about at least. Nearly dumfounding the waiter with his rather impressive order. She sipped her glass of wine once more before speaking. "It happens when you come to a place like this often enough, you learn what to order and what not to order. As for the rest of your comments, they ruined my appetite. Your quit the let down gin. Perhaps, I will tell you.. say... if you beat me in a game of chess. I do like a game of chess, and its not often I get to play with someone.. of your... devioshness."

Mira pushed the last few pieces of the beef on her plate around before setting it aside so a waiter could pick it up, She gestured forward at a waiter and he grabbed the plates and arrived With Akanes and Gins dishes. "We can have that little chess match later, and that will be why I tell you of the rogue Vizard situation. However, the Hitsugaya situation is in no need a secret."

Mira held the wine glass in her hand, swirling its now refreshed contents. The waiter had made sure to refill, no doubt to recieve a rather large tip. She groaned to herslef, realizing her hard earned winnings would be spent on this. She had just won a local chess competition, sweeping the floor with the competition with ease. After all she had decades worth of chess expertise, whereas her competition were complete amateurs. "The hitsugaya situation isn't all that complicated really. I'm a Vizard, Hes a shinigami. We fight now. It appears that the captain commander is cracking down on Us now. We are breaking the very laws of the shinigami, we work with the inner hollow. Oh, And unlike other Vizard. I wasn't created with a that little shard of Aizens. Well not initially. I found the shard as a child in rukongai a while back, Urahara rushed me out after finding out and now I'm here. I tend not see the others of my kind. I find them... to old."
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:16 am

Alright Mira !

*Akane glanced between them 2, trying to follow up with what they were talking about when the waiter came with her and Gin's dishes. A big smile lit her face as she started eating, not very lady-like but not either like a total barbarian.

Enjoying the taste she kept looking around the restaurant, her big and purplish eyes almost round and every once in a while she followed a waiter after with her gaze, wondering what would happen if he'd fall with that big tray of his and maybe spill some soup on the head of that old stuck-up lady that kept giving Akane glances and frown as Akane repeadetly forgot to use her knife and fork*

hey guys, is your food good?

*deciding not to be sticking her nose into what they were talking about, she just kept up her good and jolly mood, giving anyone that looked at her a big smile, something that most would never anticipate an Arrancar to do. But that was just her, and that was maybe also the scary part about her because that smile was always there no matter if she was killing someone or even if she was half dead herself.

Her gaze ran over the table and she stared at Gin's wine, watching as he tested it and talked about it before she glanced down at her own glass. Wine was something she had never tried, but she was always ready to do something new*
    Stark
    Stark
    The Espada

Male

Post  Stark Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:42 pm

“Oh my, it seems I’m just full of blunders tonight. I would apologize but I don’t want to sound too trite, still, it would be rude of me not to say anything; so, I apologize for ruining your appetite and for sounding too trite. You really should keep eating. After all, you need to grow big and strong, right?” Laughter came from Gin’s mouth as he finished his sentence and while most laughter is hearty and full of joy, his seemed sinister and covered with poison. He hadn’t expected such a strong reaction from Mira and it was a slight miscalculation on his part to be so direct this time. She was more conniving then he’d first anticipated. It wouldn’t surprise him if Mira turned out to be a valuable ally.

At the sound of Akane’s voice, Gin turned to look at her and commented on the fact that she seemed to be quite enjoying herself. He wasn’t sure where she stood on the subject at hand, especially considering the fact that she was most likely more interested in all the new and exciting things around her rather than the conversation taking place at her table.

“My food is quite good. They seem to have slow-cooked the Ossobuco which is something I can appreciate. I’ll have to make note of this restaurant for future jaunts into the real world.” Quietly chewing his food, he weighed the response that Mira had given him against what he knew regarding the situation. Gin was skeptical that her story was entirely true unless Captain-Commander Yamamoto really had become so concerned with the Vizard. To Gin’s knowledge, though, the Vizard had yet to choose a side and were doing nothing more than training and preparing.

“Perhaps we’ll play chess next time. Unfortunately, my responsibilities as commander of Aizen-sama’s army tends to take up most of my time…” He waited, watching Mira for a reaction. The fact that she was eating with the enemy of the Vizard hadn’t seemed to bother her much but Gin wondered if she truly knew who he was.

Smiling at Akane, he added quickly, “I’m sorry this conversation is so boring for you, my dear. I’ll make it up to you…I promise.”

Post  Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:33 pm

"Ah I understand. Leading an army of arrancar and Menos must be taxing. We can play chess another time, than you will get your info.

She smiled and watched akane finish her food. Wondering what would be instore for the rest of this excurstion of theirs. She wondered what gin had bought, and what he was really here for. She sipped the last of her wine and handed the waiter her credit card to pay for the bill. He grabbed it and walked off. Another waiter came over with a desert she had ordered earlier without the two knowing. She had the restaurant make it the moment she called. It was a chocolate cake. Not a very elegant desert but she didn't think ordering anything to fancy was for the occasion.

She did hope that Gin and Akane would be pleasently suprised at the cake. " Well eat up guys, Its desert time."
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:46 pm

*she smiled to Gin while leaning a little back in her chair*

no worries

*she looked lazily around her but when the waiter came with the desert her eyes lit up and without thinking she jumped at Mira and glomped her. Being overly thrilled she also hugged the poor waiter that had brought the desert, making him almost tumble over and then blush from head to toe at having her hugging him tightly. She then let go of him and jumped back in her seat and sent a big grin at Gin.*

This is so awesome! I clearly have to hang more out with you!

*she waved her feet slightly and glanced at Mira, waiting to see if she could dig in. The look on her face was kinda like a puppy that was staring at a bone in front of him*
    Stark
    Stark
    The Espada

Male

Post  Stark Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:06 pm

Well, it didn’t look like she was surprised at all. Heck, she didn’t even bat an eye at Gin; odd, quite odd, indeed. It looked like there wasn’t anything else he do could at the moment except to play along and eat desert. While he wanted to probe some more, the girl remained awfully tight-lipped about herself and it wasn’t in his nature to force an answer out of someone. No, he preferred breaking them in gently, letting them think they held the upper hand, before he snuck in from the side and garnered the information he wanted right out from under their nose. It was so much more entertaining that way.

Gin’s thoughts were interrupted as Akane exploded out of her seat and seemed to tackle-hug Mira. Thinking she was done there, Gin was horribly mistaken as she turned on the poor waiter and nearly crushed him to death as well with a tight hug. Suppressing a rare grimace, the Ex-Captain sincerely hoped the overly hyper Arrancar wouldn’t try hugging him; if she did, he might just have to politely decline. Luckily, Akane seemed to know better and after jumping back into her seat, she merely grinned widely at Gin.

Patting her lightly on the head, he gestured towards the cake, “She already said to eat up. Go ahead and dig in.” Taking a few small bites himself, Gin nodded appreciatively and complimented Mira on her foresight in ordering the cake. As he sat back, full and feeling quite comfortable, a sudden flood of spiritual pressure touched his senses.

“Oh, this is some scary stuff.”

Standing up, he excused himself from Mira and Akane. “I hate to eat and run but I have places to go, people to see. I’ll be letting my reiatsu out a bit more if you wish to find me. It was a wonderful evening, ladies. Perhaps we can do it again some time. Ta-ta.” Waving in an almost comical manner, Gin disappeared quietly. The lack of his presence seemed to ease the foreboding and dark atmosphere that had settled over the restaurant originally and one could see patrons breathing a sigh of relief as the perpetually grinning man left.

Walking outside after riding the elevator down, Gin popped out of his gigai body and dropped it off at the warehouse before happily flash stepping towards the Karakura Town Center. Someone was being naughty…and he felt like stopping in to spread some cheer.

Last edited by Gin Ichimaru on Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:28 pm

Mira ate a few bites of the cake and let Akane finish it all. She still couldn't get the smile and blush of her face from the tackle-hug that she recieved. She smiled and allowed gin to leave. Knowing exactly where he was headed.

"So... Akane, when you are done with the cake what do you want to do....."

Mira was cut off by the waiter who returned and handed her back the bill and the credit card. She smiled at him and allowed him to leave. He than proceeded to walk away. He accidently ran into another waiter though. The waiter dropping a bowl soup on an older woman a few tables away from Akane and Mira. Mira stifled her giggles and just rolled her eyes.

"Oh...Oh my.. thats ... thats just funny"
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:39 pm

*Akane watched Gin leave, her face getting slightly serious for a split of a second and then she was back to her old self, eating the cake with a big smile and getting chocolate all over her face.

She heard some commotion and looked up just as the waiter dropped the soup on the stuck-up elder woman. The laughter of Akane could be heard over the whole restaurant as the woman turned red in her face and stormed off*

AAAH served her right!!

*she leaned on the table, still laughing and clutching at her stomach*

Post  Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:50 pm

Mira just smiled and laughed, hoping that the chocolate all over Akanes face meant that she enjoyed it. She took a bit of the cake from Akanes cheek. Wiping it up with her pointer finger than putting in her mouth sucking it off. She just smiled as Akane laughed.

"So Akane, What do you want to do when your done eating your cake?"
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:09 pm

*she looked at Mira as Mira sucked the cake of her finger, and to her surprise she got slightly flustered, making her look quickly down.*

hmm I am curious as to what is going on around Gin. But it seems that he has already left.... leaving me alone again. So it is up to you if you want to hang more or if I should try to get a lift to Hueco Mundo

*looking back up at Mira, Akane was again with a big smile on her face*

Post  Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:28 pm

Mira giggled and smiled. She pondered. Licking her lips with the last half of the cake.

"hmm.. I don't know... Theres plenty of things left to do in the real world. We aren't all just food and movies."

She thought of something to do, but cursed herself, that really was all that the living world had.
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:43 pm

*waiting for Mira to think up something, Akane ran her gaze over the other girl and pondered to herself. She is really cute... Wait..wtf am I thinking?? Shaking her head slightly she mentally slapped herself. Letting her gaze wander from Mira and to a window that was behind Mira, Akane gazed out and had an urge to just go out and walk for hours.*

Post  Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:49 pm

She smiled and admired Akanes beauty and thought a bit more. She remembered the lake where they first met.

"What about... that lake.. We could go for a swim or we could jsut sit at the edge of it."
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:54 pm

*with a smile Akane nodded*

it would be fun to swim !

*jumping out of her seat she waited impatiently for Mira to stand up also. To swim a little would be a good end to this day. Akane was glad that she had decided to join Gin to the real world*

Post  Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:58 pm

Mira stepped up and put her credit card in her bag. Grabbing her bag she walked out, leading Her to the Lake. She would like to swim, be a fine end to the day. A nice time to cool down and stop being so hot.

"I guess it would be nice for a swim. We're off."

(OC: Post at the lake thing we first met in)
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    The Captains

Male
    Number of posts : 19

Post  Toushirou Hitsugaya Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:57 am

still on his stroll down the dangai streets with lots and lots on his mind, his face starting to look doll and pale as he gets in an alley where he can still feel the traces of hollows and unknown reiatsu all over and even some of his old acquaintance GIN he frowns his forhead then stop in his track thinking if he could have meet him here cause he probably would have the chance he has been looking for to finish him. The grudge he hold against Gin is worse than anyone could ever Imagine.

After he got back from deep inside Memory streets he relaxes his muscles then take a deep a breath look around one more time and once again start to walk in the alley trying to take a photographic memory of everything insight, wondering how it would be to live in this world or how was his previous life Oh well nothing to fuss about now as he keep on going the same way he spotted the spirit of a little girl that seems to be playing in the alley, he stop and then walks up to her

Oi, you know you can be in danger if you stay here?
    Onii chan can see me?
    Ahh... I can see you clearly
    Onii chan i was playing would you like to play with me?

he looks at the little girl as she smile requesting him to play with her the way she was smiling there was no way he could refuse her or even tell her that he will send her to soul society so he decided to stay and play for a while then after they done playing he will perform a soul burial on her and send her on her to soul society, well at least that what he decided on

Sure i will play with you, but with one condition you have to promise me to do one thing for me after we done playing
    OKAY she said energetically
    Good then we have a deal he smile So what do you want to play?
    Hmmm.... Can i ride on your back Onii chan i always wanted to have a piggy back ride
    Ehhh.... he sighs Oh well why not?

he goes in front of her and then kneel and let her on his back while smiling thinking this is the first time he has ever let someone ride on his back he was wondering if he has gotten soft lately

So what's your name little girl?
    I'm Cylia, Cylia Kudo. What's yours Onii chan
    I'm Toushirou, Toushirou Hitsugaya nice to meet you Cylia chan he smile once again So where do you want to go Cylia chan?
    There, lets go there Hitsugaya Nii chan

She pointed at the other end of the alley where he was heading

Well okay then let's go
    Yeyy Lets go

she reply happilly and once again he start walking down the alley with her on his back and dissappear at the end of the alley
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male
    Number of posts : 114

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:32 am

once again the two arrancars appeared here as if from no where they sonidoed into place high above the dangai district, seemingly as others where busy with there stuff this was the perfect moment for this mission

again halibel created a powerful sonar like device and counted the souls in the area there where a lot more souls here than in the high school area...
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male
    Number of posts : 114

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:16 am

soon they where gone once again observing the surroundings and enveloping themselfs with reitsu, hiding in the shadows and totally hiding there reitsu from any shinigami or quichy alike, however during the sonar wave there reitsu is noticeble, they both sonidoed away from this area soon after this

Post  Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:41 pm

It was a quite night in the Dangai Alley,a dark opening was forming in the Alley,it opened horizontally out came Neliel,first it was her leg,very slow motion like but not completly then her feet touched the ground and the garganta dissapeared and left nothing where it once stood,Neliel looked at her sorroundings,she appared to be in an alley,she looked at her left and right little space... she thought as she looked at the walls,it was a little close to her,she never liked places like this so she walked out of that part of the alley.

Hn,weird alley... she said to herself as she looked at the people in the alley,some where thieves others were residence near the alley and others could be very well tourists,she looked foward but some kept looking at her with chuckles with in her mind she mentally didnt like the place one bit,as she started walking down a certain part of the alley she had notcied some thugs following her,she didnt do anything..at first but now she just felt annoyed at this she stopped and the men trailing behind her stopped aswell,she turned around and looked at them with an emotionless face Is there a problem...? she said in her cold-like voice,one man chuckled We just wanted to know whats a young lady like you wondering here all alone...thats all the others were now chuckling,she looked at him with a minor glare,there were only 3 men,she could easily kill them since they were human but it was better not to draw attention to herself since she escaped Las Noches she thought she could felt Ulquiorra's Reiatsu so she hid hers,she didnt want to be taking out of the fun just yet,she could see that they had daggers and knifes,she mentally rolled her eyes Hmph,they think they can try hurting me with those tiny weapons....

In her mind she was making up a strategy,she knew she had to do something,they werent gonna let her walk away besides even if she was hurt very badly she would heal quicker than humans do,one of the men tried pouncing at her,she just moved to the left a bit and he fell to the ground,Nel grabbed his arm and put it behind its back in an uncomfortable position one more move and she would break his arm,the other men were shocked but nonetheless tried attacking her,she used one of her legs and kicked one of the guy's stomach and he hit the wall,she stopped holding the man's arm and appeared behind the last one standing and knocked him out with her hand,she now looked at the last one that was on the floor,he was scared for his life and...he fainted,she looked at the men one last time before she started walking away from that part of the Alley.

Useless humans... she said to herself as she walked away,the wind blowing a bit as she left still hiding her reiatsu from any shinigami or arrancar that could be nearby,she was cautious this time she will fight if she has to.
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2009-06-01

Post  Kyouraku Shunsui Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:50 pm

In a darkened alley a bright light pierces through as a seki gate opens up with a hell butterfly flapping around and Kyouraku steps out on the cold ,quite alley carrying a large long case strapped to his back.Wow this was heavier then i thought ,but its for the mission. says as crouches down to lower the case to the ground and the gate closes behind him. He feels uneasy standing in a dark place,so he senses around to feel any large rei output,but feels only weak ones. Dont want o start a pointless fight,want my first trip in this time to be enjoyable,have a nice drink with a beautiful ladies gives a brief smile underneath his straw hat as he lowers his Spiritual Pressure to that of the people around him. He looks down at the case that he brought and neals down,sliding his fingers on the sides over two latches and lifts them up.

The top of the case flies open and looks down seeing a gigai. Not bad but i maybe i should of picked something different,but im already here lets give it a test drive. He grabs the gigai by the arms with the head slumped down and lifts it up to his hight and gets in from the feet up,closing his eyes when putting his head in. He opens his eyes to see that hes fully inside. Then looks around his body to see if theres any part of his body sticking out. Seeing that it fits perfectly,he grabs the case restraps it to his back and walks out to the lively streets.

But after staying for spending time testing his giga max durability(by drinking,partying with drinking and other fun actives involving women with drinking)he decided half way through his drinking he finish executeing his mission.So after his last drink he stumbles back to the alley on where he materialized and opened another gate. thinking over the day he thought with as smile wow what day..well at least i was able to test it out and have some fun in the process.A bright light pearces the alley as he Squince his eyes and trying steadily to get out of his gegi with out falling down. after the gate is full open and everything is away he steps in side the same way he can out happy and drunk.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content