Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

+2
Stark
Shihoin Yoruichi
6 posters

Dangai Alley

Shihoin Yoruichi
    Shihoin Yoruichi
    The Captains

Female
    Number of posts : 79
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Dangai Alley Empty Dangai Alley

Post  Shihoin Yoruichi Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:20 pm

An entire street dedicated to small stores, vendors, food carts and other little, random businesses, Dangai Alley comes alive at night with the smell of food wafting in the breeze, lights crazily flooding the area and an assortment of odd and unique people. Over the din of street vendors hawking their wares and people pushing to get to the front of the line, you find the real soul of Karakura Town on this one, single street. Fit for people of all ages, Dangai Alley is quite famous in the region and especially popular with students as a hang out spot where they can cause all sorts of mischief.
    Stark
    Stark
    The Espada

Male
    Number of posts : 20

Dangai Alley Empty Re: Dangai Alley

Post  Stark Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:45 am

Gin almost forgot that Akane was new. She most likely hadn’t experienced too much battle yet against the Shinigami and she didn’t understand how they operated. Without looking down at her, he explained politely, “Last time I met this girl, she was being attacked by Captain Hitsugaya of the Gotei 13. The Soul Society doesn’t send someone as important as him unless this girl is indeed very special…and it seems they do want her quite badly. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, after all. It tickles me to compete with the Soul Society for this girl. If this is a trap, we’ll be fine. I’m not exactly useless in a fight, my dear.” He grinned at her, patting her head. Gin was already starting to like this girl. She had spunk and was fairly intelligent.

Stopping by the warehouse where he kept spare gigai bodies, Ichimaru slipped into one himself before handing out one each to Mira and Akane. After he waited for them to get adjusted to the gigai body, the three of them struck out to Dangai Alley, a festive, busy, crowded street filled to the gills with street vendors and small stores. It was in this collective mess of capitalism that Gin had found his favorite sewing supply store run by an old man and his wife. They always had a large stock of rare materials that he fancied as well as perfect needles.

Along the way, he’d tried sensing any stray reiatus but there didn’t seem to be any present. Perhaps, for once, he could actually make a trip to the store without having to engage in combat with anyone. It would be a first and most beneficial on this trip since he had two others with him. While he was unsure of their combat abilities, he suspected both had natural talent.

“It’s business before pleasure, unfortunately. Why don’t the two of you run along and get to know each other while I pick up my supplies? I assure you, you’ll enjoy the real world, Akane and please, try not to have too much fun without me, ok?” Winking, he handed the both of them quite a bit of money. Gin waved them off as he disappeared into the crowd and headed for his store. He was curious as to see what the two of them would do.
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 42

Post  Akane Kaori Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:54 am

*Akane nodded slightly as she took his explanation as a good one, getting patted with a slightly confused look. As they had changed into the gigais, she skipped along the street and looked curiously around her, pointing at and touching various items that were for sale and looking back at the other 2 with a smile. But when Gin stopped and handed her the money and then left, she stared after him wide-eyed. Was that guy for real??*

Hey! Where the hell...

*she fell silent as she realised that he didn't hear her any longer. Looking helplessly around her she then glanced at Mira and swallowed. He was gonna pay for this....*

Post  Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:58 am

She Shruged the gigai off, already having her own, that she was in. She followed them to the Dangai district. She was slighly angry at him when she handed him money and left. She looked at akane quickly and sighed.

"Gin.. Im gonna kill you.... Er... what should we do"

She scratched the back of her head and laughed to her self. Ready to kill gin upon his return.
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:04 am

..ermm.. I dunno know..

*kicking the ground, Akane glanced at Mira before looking around the area for something that might be fun to do. There would probably be something fun to buy with the money Gin had just given them*

I'm Akane Kaori by the way...

Post  Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:10 am

What about.. er.. I don't know. Theres a movies in this district.... Cafes.. I dont know..

She glanced at Akane and blushed finnaly taking her entire appearance in.

Im Mira, Mira Chido ^^
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:14 am

*stretching slightly and then looking at Mira with a big smile, Akane grabbed her hand and nodded*

Alright, I wanna go see a movie! So what direction to go ?

*looking around them she then fixed her gaze back on Mira, waiting for her to point in the direction*

Post  Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:18 am

Mira blushed as her hand was grabbed and swallowed. Point off to west towards the huge movie theater.

Th...Th..that way.
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:21 am

*still smiling, Akane ran towards where Mira had pointed. Half dragging Mira behind her as she still held her hand, made people around look at them with a weird expressions and some even laugh. As they got to the theater, Akane slowed a little down and looked at Mira*

So, know of any movie we can see?

Post  Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:25 am

"Theres a really popular Horror movie playing.. We could watch that?

Mira walked up to the ticket counter with Akane behind her and waited for her to decide.
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:28 am

yeah I'd like that !

*Akane comes closer to Mira and hovers over her shoulder as she buys the tickets. She casts a casual grin at the woman that was selling the tickets and then drags Mira inside the theater. She was literally bouncing around in her joyful mood*

Post  Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:33 am

Mira smiled and led Akane, in her overly cheerful mood to the movie, sitting down in two perfect seats. She sat back and watched the movie, sipping on a pop she bought. She thought that Akane was a cheerful and it was a refreshing site.

I hope you like it, I find them scary occasionaly ....
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:37 am

*Akane jumped into her seat next to Mira, starting to munch on her popcorn as she waited impatiently for the movie to begin. This was going to be awesome, she just knew it! This Vaizard girl seemed to be fun to hang around with, so hopefully there would be some more encounters with her. This was certainly something more fun that sitting in her room in Hueco Mundo and wondering about if she was bored enough to go and count how much amount of sand there was in the desert*

oh I bet it will be great !

Post  Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am

She watched the movie, slightly scared throughout the movie. When someones head was cut off she screamed lightly and without thinking of it clung to Akanes shoulder.

"So...gross... I sure hope I dont have to fight anyone like that beheading freak"
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:44 am

*patting Mira slightly as she laughed, she kept on watching, her eyes going round in excitement*

Oh I dunno, it seems kinda fun!

*she kept patting Mira without barely noticing herself through the rest of the movie, her eyes fixed on the big screen and she laughed a little to herself everytime there came some scary scene and Mira jumped a little in her seat*

Post  Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:46 am

Mira jumped and screamed a few more times in the movie. Each time being consoled by Akane's patting. She let go of her arm and stretched as the movie ended. A bit jumpy at the movie.

"So.. what did you think of it. Oh.. and sorry for.. the ..uh.. clinging and screaming...."

She blushed and fidgeted, trying not to show her embarrasment, and failing at it horribly.
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:48 am

Ah it was awesome ! We have to do this some other time again !

*looking at Mira, Akane had a wide smile on her face.*

Oh and no worries, it didn't bother me it was kinda amusing.

*laughing she stood up and advanced out of the theater.*

So what do we do now ?

Post  Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:52 am

She walked out with akane and wondered to herself. There were tons of things to do in the city.

Lets see... uh... We could get a bite to eat. Theres cafes and restaurants.. Fast food places. It depends, what do you feel like doing.
    Stark
    Stark
    The Espada

Male
    Number of posts : 20

Post  Stark Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:56 pm

“Food sounds absolutely perfect at the moment. I’m famished.” The familiar voice of Gin Ichimaru cut through the noise of the crowd around the movie theater like a hot knife through butter. His perpetual smile could be seen moving swiftly towards them and the way he cocked his head to one side as he looked at the people swarming around the area sent chills up the spines of those he cast his gaze upon. His entire appearance, in fact, threw most of the people for a loop and they felt as if an icy wind was cutting into them, encircling their soul and slowly but surely crushing it like a steel vise.

The truth of the matter was, Gin was in a subliminally cheerful mood, having had great luck at his sewing supply store. Not only had he found what he had been originally looking for, Ichimaru had also been introduced to a new line of thread that was exactly what he needed to finish his line of Espada plushies. With a finer thread count and the softer material that offered a great deal of color and feel contrast, he was sure he could catch the melancholic expression of Ulquiorra, the viciousness of Grimmjow and the mad scientist look of Szayel.

As well as picking up the new thread in a variety of colors, Gin had rearmed his stock with a large quantity of needles, elastic, safety pins and even zippers. A new, tiny but extremely sharp pair of fabric scissors and a cute pin cushion he fancied rounded out his purchases for the day. After paying and bidding the old couple good bye, he’d sensed out the faint, but distinct reiatsu of the Arrancar and the rogue Vizard. Mira’s new gigai body did a good job of hiding her spiritual pressure but when one knew what they were looking for, it only made it that much easier to find it. In Gin’s case, he recalled how her reiatsu felt and for an ex-Shinigami of his level, it was mere child’s play to home in on it, especially when Akane was so close by. He’d quickly found them by the movie theater and now he stood in front of them, smiling.

“It looks like the two of you are getting along quite fabulously. I’m glad. Now then, did you two lovely young ladies decide where we’re going to be dining?”
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:45 pm

*ah there he showed up! Pointing her finger at Gin, Akane growled and pouted*

hey you! what was that supposed to mean to leave me alone here ?

*she fussed and fumed, crossing her arms and trying to keep glaring at Gin, but the truth was that she'd had a great time. Sighing she grinned instead and waved her arms dramatically as she counted up all the things that could've happened. When she was done ranting a little a big smile lit her face up as she exclaimed just how much fun she'd had. It was really impossible to figure Akane out, seeing that she always seemed to be in a jolly and hyper mood even when she acted angry. Turning towards Mira she waited for her to reply to Gin's question.*

Yeah you must know of some good place to eat!

Post  Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:30 pm

Mira smiled and took a few steps away pulling out a cellphone she called up and got them reservations at a 4 star restaurant that she often went to. It was even on the top floor the penthouse level of the restaurant. It would provide a beautiful view for them.

"I got us reservations at a four star restaurant. I go there often enough so I can get in now just with a call. Shall we?"

She pointed off towards a restaurant at the far end of the Dangai district.
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:51 pm

*Akane nods and grabs Gin by the hand, dragging him with them and making a small bickering with him on the way, throwing a smile at Mira every once in a while.*

So how long have you been here in this town Mira ?

Post  Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:56 pm

"A few months, thats all. We're here."

After walking a few blocks they arrived at the restaurant. Mira skipped in and motioned to an elevator. She stepped into it and waited for Akane to come in with Gin.

"We take this to the pent house, I made reservations there."
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:02 pm

*dragging Gin in with her she looks around, twirling slightly and laughing*

waaah this is cool!

*having an excited look on her face, she couldn't wait to get to eat some delicious food. this day was absolutely the best ! *

Post  Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:09 pm

She clicked the button for the pent house. A few minutes later arriving to the restaurant. The place full of what appeared to be the elite of karakura town. Dressed completley in formal wear. The three of them in their casual clothes seemed to stand out. She led Gin and Akane to the back most table. One of the few tables near the windows. She didn't want Gin and Akane to know how much this really cost her to get them in. She took a seat and smiled as the water arrived, ordering them a bottle of wine and some salad to start with.

"Well, what do you think of the place Akane. You can order whatever you want I got it covered."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content