Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

2 posters

Ulquiorra`s Quarters

Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male
    Number of posts : 114
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Ulquiorra`s Quarters Empty Ulquiorra`s Quarters

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:38 pm

a big hall it is most parts of it is in the darkness several poles stick here from the ceiling to floor, this is where Orihime inoue was held during the arrancar arc, Ulquiorra simply wandered the hallways when he was in urge to move around the halls where one of the biggest places in and filled an entire area of poles and hallways, along with a few hundred cell, this was Ulquiorras Quarters and very cold, like a cathedral it was but much darker and there where no windows, exept for the cells.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Ulquiorra`s Quarters Empty Re: Ulquiorra`s Quarters

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:05 am

An garganta opened up here as Ulquiorra and akane walked out, Ulquiorra glanced around they where home, the spiritual energy was really humble and full of vigor around here, it was pretty dark in the corridors though in this part of las noches, after all they where in Ulquiorra`s Quarters.

Ulquiorra demanded to get the bracelet back now ... ... you can give it back he pointed out at the bracelet, in fact it was a test, she did not seem to take any after effects from the bracelet, it seemed to be working well, this after all was only a prototype, that he intended to test on her, and it seemed to work just fine.

Ulquiorra holded the bracelet in his arm with two fingers, then put it into his pocket, he then walked away from the place towards Aizen`s throne room, he started walking upstairs up the long stairway, with each step echoing and with his robe fluttering in the wind in its normal ways as he moves around, not expecting akane to follow around anymore as she is dispatched.
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 42

Post  Akane Kaori Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:01 pm

*she came after Ulquiorra and landed lightly on her feet on the floor. Oh wow...I'm in his quarters! she looked sneakily around and observed the surroundings but snapped back to reality at his voice. She handed him the bracelet immediately and smiled a small and nervous smile.

She hesitated slightly as he began to walk away, the echoing of his steps flowing through the room. Deciding not to be a wuss she raced after him and walked behind him*

Ulquiorra-sama.... I was wondering if I could be your fraccion... it is my humble wish!

*She kept her voice steady and clenched her fists to hold back the shaking. Now it was up to him if he would decline her or accept her as his underling.*
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:24 pm

Ulquiorra stopped in his tracks the final step landed more louder than the rest, he then turned to look at her with one eye, she almost bumped into him. fraccion? .... suprised Ulquiorra was not thats for sure but he had a hard time deciding weather or not he could classify her as an fraccion normally Ulquiorra worked alone or with another espada.

i see ... he said with a calm voice do as you like women he turned around and continued to walk the steps while still talking if you wish then change those ridiculous clothes into something more fitting...obviously pointing out that those clothes where too revealing and did not fit for arrancars, she could wear those clothes when she was off duty, but not before Aizen, showing some respect was the first step of loyality, by now he got up on the staircase and walked out, Ulquiorra also meantioned that there is a pair of fitting clothes in her room by now which where placed when she got on the mission.

OOC: idk what clothes your wearing but i will be assuming those on your avi...
    also remeber to change your reitsu pressure now due to the posts changes...
    Akane Kaori
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 42

Post  Akane Kaori Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:39 pm

*she couldn't believe her ears! He was going to let her become his fraccion! She was so thrilled that she could've danced right there in front of him if she hadn't known better, instead she bowed deeply for him and tried to be as respectful as she could.*

You have my thanks Ulquiorra-sama and I shall go right away and get myself a new clothing.

*She bowed again before turning and running lightly down the steps with a smile on her face, she used sonido as she reached the ground level and headed right off to see some persons that could help her out*

((OOC: hehe yup am in that outfit! And yes I will do that, thank you ^.^))
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:42 am

Ulquiorra returned to his Quarters there he took care of a few things before heading for his Place up ahead. He was not really intrested in taking care of anything at the moment but moved fast so he could get into his mansion before any espada would stop him, naturally though there was nothing to do Ulquiorra seemed like he was bored yet he didnt show it.... he would return where he was disturbed last time because of grimmjow...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content