Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

Gin's Quarters

Stark
    The Espada

Male
    Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Gin's Quarters

Post  Stark on Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:39 am

Gin's humble living quarters are sparse and minimalistic. The Ex-Captain doesn't require much to live comfortably and thus, furniture and decor are kept to a minimum. The entire living space itself only has a single bedroom and single bathroom. A common room used for entertaining guests is located just inside the door while a small kitchen and dining area is viewable through a door to the left of the entrance. To round out his fortress of solitude, Gin has a modest sized office which also doubles as an arts and crafts room where he spends his time practicing his hobby of sewing and needle work.

Not many have ever seen the interior of Gin's quarters since most of his comrades tend to avoid him but if you're ever in the area and feel the urge to talk to him, just go ahead and knock on the door. Most likely, he'll invite you in for tea and snacks. Just...be sure to watch your step as you leave.
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 42

Re: Gin's Quarters

Post  Akane Kaori on Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:04 am

*walking outside Gin's quarters, Akane looked curiously around her. She was new here and she was very bored*

I wonder if that guy is really as scary as everybody say ?

*she muttered that to herself as she stopped and stared at the door to his quarters, her hand itching to knock on the door*

Oh what the Hell... what is he gonna do, eat me ?

*knocking on the door, she waited impatiently. Not really knowing what the heck to say if he would actually open the door*
    Stark
    The Espada

Male

Post  Stark on Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:35 am

“Eh? What’s this? I don’t recognize this reiatsu…hm. How interesting…and just as I was headed out.”

Moving like a wraith to the door, Gin slid it open and glanced down at the young-looking Arrancar female. He noted with detached interest that she large, cute eyes with long, red hair and looked to be about seventeen of age. Running through the memories in his mind, he couldn’t recall ever having seen an Arrancar like her, but he wasn’t one to complain when new people introduced themselves to him; it was oh so rare that someone wanted to talk to him out of their own free will. It was almost kind of amusing.

The permanent smile on his face only grew wider as he introduced himself to her. “My, oh my, what do we have here? Well, I’m Gin Ichimaru. It’s a pleasure to meet you, my dear.” The mocking tone almost dripped off of his speech in tones. The politeness was clearly an act; yet, Gin never seemed fazed even when someone offended him. His mysteriousness and complexity often caused even his own comrades to fear him to a degree and avoid him like the plague.
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori on Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:43 am

*looking up at Gin, she gave him a small smirk that gave a little hint of how amusing she thought his politeness was. Hmmm so this was the one they thought to be this scary? Sure as hell his smile was as fake as god knew what and one would most likely count their fingers after shaking hands with him, but Akane thought this could actually be amusing. Deciding to just play along, she kept her smile as she replied*

hmm a pleasure indeed Gin, I am Akane Kaori and you could say I just recently got into this place. Seeing that I was very curious since I had barely started to explore the place and had already heard about some scary guy, I naturally had to go and check that out.

*looking him up and down without blinking she tilted her head slightly to the side in a judging manner before stating, and hoping he did have some humor so that her short stay in Hueco Mundo wouldn't be ended way too early*

You are actually kinda cute
    Stark
    The Espada

Male

Post  Stark on Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:52 am

“Oh?” Gin tilted his head the opposite direction of Akane’s and said with a laugh, “It’d be wrong if I said the same of you so I’ll just say you’re quite the attractive, young lady. As for those rumors…” He tapped his chin thoughtfully with a long, slender finger and shrugged helplessly. “People here are always trying to slander my good name. They’re awfully mean, especially those nasty Espada, people. Hardly the kind of people you want to be your friends and I’m always just so nice to them.”

The last few words had an icy bite to them, as if Gin was actually relishing the fact that he didn’t get along with the Espada. Was that it? Did he really enjoying stringing everyone along so much and masking his true emotions and feelings? Was this how he enjoyed spending his time and energy? Hmm, those would be questions for others to ponder. In the meantime, Ichimaru had been busy planning a trip to the real world for some sewing supplies. Perhaps his new friend would like to come along?

“Well, since you’re new Akane, how about we be friends, hmm? I’m actually about to go to the real world and even though they said you’re not supposed to go, I’ll take you with me.” He put an arm around her shoulder and guided her out into the hallway. Putting his finger to his lips, he said, “Shhh, it’ll be our little secret, ok?”

Opening a dark, swirling vortex of energy suddenly with hand, Gin gestured towards it. “This is the portal to the real world. Ladies first.”
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori on Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:57 am

*pondering about his words, she maid a mental note to herself to make a better research on this fella. No one would always be this false while talking to others and she was sure to find out something about him that would give a little away to his real personality

She walked with him and smirked as he was obviously breaking some rules, but deciding to play along, she just nodded and then walked through the gate*
    Stark
    The Espada

Male

Post  Stark on Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:05 pm

“Oh, well this is unfortunate. I seem to have left my supplies back in the real world. This is quite bothersome. Now, let’s see…what shall I do? Oh, I know. I’ll go visit Halibel again and have her help me look for my needle and thread. That Halibel has a keen eye.”

Sweeping out of his quarters again, Gin tore the air in front of him, summoning a portal from Hueco Mundo to Karakura Town. Whistling a cheerful children’s song to himself, he stepped through and disappeared.
    Tia Harribel
    The Espada

Female
    Number of posts : 14

Post  Tia Harribel on Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:23 pm

Halibels return from Karakura wasent exactly by her choice and to her annoyance, a certain white haired shinigami had interrupted her actions against her opponent. As meticulous and calculating as she was, Halibel hated leaving anything undone, which is exactly why she hesistated for a moment before following Gin back to Hueco Mundo.

It had been about one day since she and Gin had returned and reported before Aizen, recieving a congratulations on the somewhat successful attack and being dismissed without another word, and Halibel was now making her way to Gin's quaters. While she was still annoyed with the man for his interference over a bag of sewing supplies, she couldnt help her curiosity about what he said before about having a plushie version of herself. Reaching the ex-captains door, Halibel knocked lightly with the back of her hand and waited with folded arms.

Male

Post  Stark on Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:04 pm

“And here…we…go. Perfection, if I do say so myself.” The needle was placed down delicately followed a second later by strands of excess thread as Gin Ichimaru gave the finishing touches to the Halibel plushie he had been hard at work on all night since returning from the real world. The materials that he’d recovered from the battlefield between his esteemed comrade and that silly Yoruichi Shihoin had been just what he needed to put that finishing touch on each individual chibi likeness of the Espada. In Halibel’s case, Gin had quite simply run out of stuffing for her uhh…prominent assets that humorously took up a large portion of the plushie’s chest. Cocking his head, he scanned the stuffed doll with open, experienced eyes – for an instant there, revealing his true eye color – before they took their usual form of angled slits. “Yes, this should do just fine.”

There was a brief knock on his door. “Hmm…so, she showed up, after all. How delightful.” Coming to his feet with his arms hidden in the folds of his robe, Gin padded quietly over to his front door, his thoughts focused on what Aizen-sama had shared with him yesterday when he and Halibel had returned. After congratulating the two of them on a successful attack and dismissing them, Gin had been re-summoned to their leader’s quarters not a scant hour later. Though he had no fear of Aizen, Ichimaru did fear death and as of late, an uneasy feeling of dread had lingered over the Ex-Captain, shaking him to his very core. The summons from Aizen reinforced this feeling and it had been with trepidation that Ichimaru had appeared before his superior.

The conversation had been short, blunt and to the point. Something was happening within the Arrancar ranks. Members were growing restless. Those with ambitions were making themselves known. The disloyal ones were exposing their true colors. Each day Aizen-sama stayed in the shadows, it seemed as if his base of power was eroding little by little. Gin had noticed it; yet, he’d said nothing. The reasons for this were unclear and his superior did not bother to bring it up. No, he’d merely asked Ichimaru to keep his eyes open (see what I did there?) and continue to do as he pleased – a most unusual request considering the Arrancar army’s current state. Still, Gin was not about to challenge Aizen and merely bowed before excusing himself to his quarters. It had been a most informative meeting, if a bit unconventional. Plans were finally being set into motion…

Sliding his door open with his trademark grin etched into his face, Gin waved at Halibel shyly. “Hello hello, my dear Halibel. Please, do come in and have some tea with me. I take it you’re here for my great company, yes?” He waved her in and rushed off to fetch some tea before appearing in his living room and offering her a seat and a cute teacup with flowers engraved into its sides. “It’s not often that I get someone of your status and beauty in my humble quarters. I’m honored.” Ichimaru gazed at her with those fox-like features of his, his eyes partially hidden under his hair as his head bent down to take a sip of his tea. He studied her methodically, noting her usual calm and cool attitude. She was an interesting one, more so than the other Espada who displayed strong emotions and outbursts of rage. Perhaps it was about time they got to know each other a bit better.
    Tia Harribel
    The Espada

Female

Post  Tia Harribel on Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:48 am

‘What am I doing here again?’ Halibel thought to herself absentmindedly as Gin finally slid open his room door, greeting her with that mocking smile of his that always seemed to get on the nerves of the others. His whole expression, from the silted eyes to the upward curve of his grin; All of it was, in essence, a “shadowy veil” when it came to trying to discern the man’s goal’s and ambitions. It was the sort of mask that hid the very intentions of the one wearing it, and left all those associated with the person in question very much uneasy. “Gin-sama” she spoke curtly as she returned his greeting and stepped inside as he ushered her in, deciding not to comment on the rest of his words.

Halibel was usually a very discrete and straight forward person. While she was hardly one for small talk, preferring to get right to the point of things, there was a small exception every now and then with those she found...tolerable, the different personalities of her hand-picked Fraccion could be an example of this.

Watching as Gin disappeared, presumably to retrieve the tea he offered; Halibel took a moment to have a look around the spacious interior of his home. Emerald eyes trailed across the decent looking living area of the ex-captain, its appearance looking much like the rest of the rooms in Las Noches at first glance, scarcely decorated to its owner’s tastes. As she took a few lengthy strides further into the living room, she didn’t fail to notice the very thing that had drawn her curiosity on the nearby coffee table, beside the same bag of sewing supplies that Gin had interrupted her for. It was at that moment that Gin had returned with their tea, his seemingly upbeat attitude shining brightly once more. Further ignoring his words and moving to meet him, she graciously seated herself on the chair he offered her as her gloved fingers took hold of the flowered tea cup he also handed her.

Halibel held her gaze on the plushie made in her image laid out in front of her before looking up to meet Gin’s own. He was a strange one indeed. From the expression he wore on a daily basis, to the flowery tea cups, to these stuffed dolls he insisted on making for herself and the rest of the Espada. Interesting.

Male

Post  Stark on Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:53 am

Gin’s perpetual smile turned upside down and he fawned over Halibel, inquiring, “Oh, dear. Did I say something wrong? Why so serious, Halibel? A pretty face like that should always be full of cheer and happiness…” He wondered what she was thinking just now. What kind of thoughts were going through that carefully guarded mind of hers? Did she trust him? Did he trust her? Her formality and lack of words indicated that she wasn’t here to spend some one on one time with him. Most likely, Halibel had been intrigued by his mention of an Espada chibi plush line and was here to see it with her own two eyes. Gin’s suspicions were confirmed as he found his guest glancing down at his sewing supplies and the chibi copy of her sitting on the table. He sipped at his tea, waiting for her to say something.

The two gazed at each other, strangely comfortable in the silence that enveloped them. Ichimaru finally broke the silence. “So, I guess you’re not here to spend some good quality time with poor old me, hm?” He shrugged and splayed his hands playfully in front of him. “Can’t blame you, my dear. It seems that my reputation has been tarnished since I arrived in Hueco Mundo. Anyways…” His eyes – not that it was easy to tell – flitted over to the chibi Halibel laying comfortably on the table between them.

“Go ahead and pick it up. Don’t be afraid, it doesn’t bite…do you like it? I used only the best material that I could acquire. It’s soft, well stuffed and in my humble opinion, depicts you quite accurately. Ah, it’s also fire-retardant and can take quite a beating. I know how rough your Espada friends can get.” Gin smiled like he was someone’s favorite uncle and continued rambling in that deceptively kind and mocking voice of his. “It was hard getting that curvaceous figure of yours down in chibi form but I think I accomplished it quite well if I do say so myself. I hope you enjoy it. It’s just a small token of my appreciation to my Espada comrades for accepting me as an equal…at least, I hope you have.”

The last sentence was a loaded comment aimed directly at Halibel. Gin had his own thoughts about how the Espada felt towards him but he’d much prefer to hear it straight from the horse’s mouth so to speak. Out of any of them, Halibel was probably the easiest and safest one to talk to.
    Sosuke Aizen
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2009-02-08

Post  Sosuke Aizen on Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:02 pm

The Arrancar Gastoro hurried along the corridor. Special orders from Aizen meant special hurrying for him. He ran past an uncountable number of rooms, looking around frantically for Gin-sama's and panting slightly. He neared the area where he had been directed to go and doubled his search, sonidoing around for the right room.

When he found it it wasn't at all as expected, it seemed... homy, not the kind of thing he had been expecting from a fearsome Arrancar commander. He had to wait a moment, leaning on the wall to catch his breath, before going in. Numerous Arrancar passed him as he waited, some waving, some keeping that stern look and others keeping that "im a crazy ass mo fo" look. And finally, he knocked.
    Tia Harribel
    The Espada

Female

Post  Tia Harribel on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:02 pm

Ahh yes, Gin’s reputation. It had always been in question where the mans loyalty stood or whether or not he could be trusted not to stab you in the back for that matter. While many Arrancar simply acknowledged what Aizen had told them, it simply wasn’t enough for many of them, along with several of the Espada, who stayed uneased in his very presence. While the opinion of this particular shinigami was low in the eyes of others, Halibel herself held nothing against him, even seeing him as a potential...ally of sorts if there was ever a time she would require support or a favor from a higher up. She had never really spoken with the Gin up until now, one of the few mysteries left in Hueco Mundo for her. At that last thought; she decided it would be the perfect moment to perform her own analysis and opinion on her company.

At Gin’s go ahead, Halibel set her tea cup down and lightly took hold of the much smaller version of herself. She actually took the time to scrutinize the small creation of as she brought it up in front of her, noting every detail no matter how subtle they were. Hearing his next comment, a glint flashed in her eyes as she looked up to meet his gaze once more and actually smirked at the not so subtle words directed at her. Was he concerned with the opinions of she and the *others*?

“Very well done Gin-sama, I am Impressed”, Halibel spoke after a moment in approval of the doll as she set it in her lap, who was she to turn down a gift? And if she wanted to learn anything about the man, she might as well be a little more accommodating than she usually was with others. “Your reputation hold’s no real concern to me, and neither does the fact that the other's seem to distrust you; I rather form my own thoughts rather than rely on others when it comes to people, I do have a mind of my own correct?” she stated lightly as she absentmindedly toyed with the plushie with one of her fingers, “It’s a trivial matter all together whether or not someone can be trusted, especially in a place like this where its *necessary* for the creatures to devour one another to survive and become stronger. Don’t you agree...Gin-sama?” she continued before a knock was heard at the door and she shifted her gaze to the entrance of the room. An interruption, something she hated, but perhaps something important just the same.

Male

Post  Stark on Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:49 am

“Beautiful and intelligent. A rare combination. How delightful.” His tea cup was empty. Gin poured himself a bit more. Glancing at Halibel’s cup, he refilled it as well. The knock on the door didn’t seem to bother him in the least. He ignored it for now. “And I do agree with you, my dear Halibel and if I may ask, please dispense with the honorifics. I prefer to think of us as friends and friends hardly need to be so formal with one another, don’t you agree?” A low hmm escaped from betwen his lips with an amused tilt to it. Its meaning was unclear and could have been interpreted in dozens of ways; though, knowing Gin, it was probably meant as a thinly veiled insult sheathed in layers of politeness.

Excusing himself with a small bow, Ichimaru began to pad over to the door. “Now…now…who might this be, hm?” He opened his door to reveal a very familiar figure – the Arrancar, Gastoro. The pathetic being was practically Aizen’s little pet more than his guard and Gin always loved playing with its emotions. His white robes swished quietly behind him as he pivoted on his heels and walked back into his living room, a hand beckoning for Gastoro to follow. A third tea cup was produced from the folds of Gin’s robe as if by magic and filling it with the soothing hot liquid, the ex-Shinigami Captain handed it over to the Arrancar.

“Seems like Aizen needs something from one of us…” His gaze swept across Halibel. “…now, let’s see. If I had to guess, I’d put my wager on…you.” The last was drawn out, almost in a sinister fashion. Gin didn’t say anything but he was mildly surprised that Aizen would be summoning anyone at the moment. Apparently, he had misjudged his superior’s time table. It was a nuisance, really; an unexpected twist of events that simply moved up his own time table and caused him to adjust a few parameters. Ichimaru shrugged mentally and simply waited for one of his two guests to say something as he sat there, sipping his tea nonchalantly.
    Sosuke Aizen
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2009-02-08

Post  Sosuke Aizen on Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:23 pm

He surveyed the features of the rooms. It was homy alright, and it also contained that Gin touch to it. He then looked at his superiors. There was Halibel. Mysterious, beautiful, stern. And then there was Gin. Seemingly happy, polite, and absolutely terrifying. He thought the same thing he usually thinks when seeing Gin. "What the hell are you thinking?" He watched as Gin signaled him in. Oh well, Entre vous it is. Too late to ponder now. He sat down.

Just relay the message and run for your life. Say it. Say the god damn message. SAY IT! "Um... Sorry to intrude Gin-sama, but Aizen-sama has requested Halibel-sama's company. I believe he has a mission for her. N-not that i would know." He finished just as a sweat dropped off his head. Yep, definitely too many sama's in there, oh well. This was getting real scary real fast.

Why he felt this way he could not tell. After all, they were being polite, in a sense, even if a little annoyed. They didn't have any questions yet. He guessed it was just the power he felt from them. They could certainly eradicate him without much trouble. Even if he was in his release form. Well, he had done his job. He looked at the tea Gin had set out for him. He didn't feel thirsty. On the contrary, he felt sick just by being in a room with beings of this spiritual power.

Nothing left to do now but high tail it out of there before he regurgitates his lunch on the chair he was sitting on. Surely spirit power couldn't do such a thing. But he wasnt so sure. He had better not take any chances. "I..I doubt you need my help further. I take my leave." And a hurried leave it was.
    Tia Harribel
    The Espada

Female

Post  Tia Harribel on Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:49 pm

OOC: This is a chance for you to say “Bye bye!” lol

Halibel watched as the potentially insincere Gin made his way over to the door, opening it to reveal a messenger supposedly sent by Aizen for one of them. She wasn’t sure whether or not Gin meant to mock her with a hidden insult at the end of his comment about being *friends*, deciding to simply disregard it all together. She had come to expect that sort of thing from him by now, after observing the way he often spoke with the others and those put under him. ‘Now what would could Aizen want now?’ she thought briefly as she turned her attention to the other Arrancar as gin guided him in. He seemed nervous about being there with the two of them, as if they might strike him down on a whim. Not that the thought had even crossed her mind, which it did, but surely she was much more civilized then that right?

As the two made their way back into the living room as took their seats, and almost rolling her eyes at Gins words, she quietly listened as the messenger began to speak, his shaky tone confirming her idle thoughts. So he wanted her then? “What fine timing...” Halibel spoke with a bit of sarcasm as the other Arrancar excused himself and practically rushed away. While there weren’t a great many things one could do in Hueco Mundo, she despised being controlled like a puppet under its masters will. However, this was Aizen, and no-one disobeyed his...requests...unless the had a death wish. A low, subtle growl emanated from behind the Tercera’s collar as she stood from her seat and looked back towards Gin. “If you will excuse me Gin-sa...” she began, catching herself before finishing the honorific, “...’Gin’, it seems im needed at the moment.” she continued as she gave a small deferential bow and made her way towards the door, plushie still in hand.

Male

Post  Stark on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:40 pm

OOC: *chuckles* The thought had crossed my mind.

He watched her leave quietly. The Arrancar, Gastoro, had already beaten a hasty retreat and Ichimaru frowned at the tea cup that Aizen’s guard had elected to leave untouched. How rude, indeed. Gin would have to make sure to have a word with the young Arrancar later on about manners. He shivered in excitement at the thought. As Halibel passed through the door, Gin perked up and waved bye to her comically in an exaggerated fashion. “Bye bye, Halibel dear.” As the white door slid shut, the ex-Captain underwent a transformation. Gone was the deceptive façade of care and kindness. Gone were the smooth verbal skills he so frequently employed. Taking their place was an expression of unimaginable cruelness – the half smile still visible practically reeked of malice and evil. This was Ichimaru’s true form, one he rarely showed to anyone, even Aizen.

“So…she took the doll. As expected.” There had been a moment of doubt there when Gin had caught Halibel inspecting the plushie quite seriously. Though, he had calculated correctly in his assumption that she, of all people, would be polite enough to accept the chibi plush as a gift. If she hadn’t, that would have been of no consequence either. He’d merely modify his methods but since she had responded the way she did, it was all the easier for him. Excellent. As far as Ichimaru was concerned, Aizen’s interruption couldn’t have come at a better time. While he would have loved to spend some effort sparring verbally with Halibel to learn what he could, the time he saved by not doing so was just as valuable. Gin might as well put that time to good use.

Clearing the living room table as he hummed an ancient Shinigami tune to himself, a mental note from several days earlier scurried its way into Ichimaru’s thoughts. Reviewing what he had promised to do, Gin bopped himself on the side of the head lightly. “Oh my, so many things to do and so little time. Whatever shall I do? Oh, I know…I’ll go visit her now and perhaps I can get into a little scrap to exercise my aging muscles. Hm. Killing two birds with one stone. How deliciously efficient.” In a cheerful mood from his ruminations, the slightly eccentric thin man left his quarters and traveled on foot deeper into the impressively large castle that was the headquarters of the Arrancar army. There were some errands and loose ends he had to tie up before leaving for the human world…
    Peracto Laurus
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-01-24

Post  Peracto Laurus on Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:41 pm

Laurus arrived at the former captain of soul society, Gin Ichimaru’s, door. Laurus was thinking on what to say when he is asked about his companion. Should I say I didn’t find anyone worthy to accompany me (which is the truth)? Or would I just say I don’t need anyone to accompany me? Laurus was debating with himself to what he should tell Gin so he would have another good grace with a strong person. He already heard a great thing from his master which is Aizen and Laurus wants to hear another from Gin so he can have at least a plus point and with it he might be entrusted with more missions and grow stronger, much more stronger than the present espadas. Laurus stretch to release some negative vibes in him and just say “Well I don’t think worrying about what I say would really change anything. They will always look at me as a weak pawn so I should not worry what I’m going to say but I should worry about giving and bringing my A game.” With that said, Laurus knocked at the door.

Laurus waits for a response. He was feeling nervous at the same time excited. This will be the first official mission that he will do for Aizen and to add to it, Gin will be there too. If he succeeds, he might gain the trust of two of the captains in hueco mundo and might be hist stepping stone to a very bright future.
    Peracto Laurus
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-01-24

Post  Peracto Laurus on Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:16 pm

Laurus waited for the ex-captain of soul society Gin Ichimaru to answer the door but after a lot of hours has passed, Laurus thought that the captain was just out of his room doing some rounds or maybe Aizen asked him to do something anyway staying there would be just a waste of time and since he can’t continue on with his mission without Gin, Laurus just thought to go do something else.

“What should I do now? I don’t really have things to do here in las noches and there is not much activity in hueco mundo.” Laurus asks himself while scratching his head. As Laurus thinks of a way to kill time, he suddenly felt an uneasy feeling. It’s as if something he wasn’t expecting or something he didn’t want to occur happened. Laurus eyes widened like he was scared of something. It was as if everything around him turned pitch black with blood gushing all over the place. In this environment he heard screams and all the emotions of creatures he didn’t know clashed there. Screams of agony, anger, vengeance, pain, and loathness was felt by Laurus and it continued on and on in Laurus head. With so much emotion running through Laurus head and not knowing why, he let out a loud roar letting everything he has on it and releasing some spiritual pressure. As he shouts out, with his full force, he suddenly had an image appear in his mind. It was the image of those lower arrancar he saw outside las noches. First the image was a happy gathering nothing unusual happening. Then it became that of his memories with him meeting them for the first time, saving the kid, and talking with them just for a bit. Lastly, it became a appalling image as everyone of the lower arrancar was being murder. It was a brutal annihilation. In the first few images, Laurus couldn’t see who was doing this but he saw in one of the eyes of the lower arrancar a much unexpected figure, it was Aizen. Laurus was shocked as the lord of hollows destroyed those lower arrancars without even a hint of hesitation on his blade. Why is Aizen-sama eradicating the lower arrancars? I thought Aizen-sama would use them or at least let them live. Is this what Aizen-sama only thinks of us hollows? No I don’t believe it! Aizen-sama is a great ruler and he is going to lead us hollows to a different path, to a world that is great. Laurus thought to himself and decided to believe in Aizen his master and the lord of hollows. Laurus just decided to believe that what Aizen did was the best way; they don’t need any weak arrancars in their team. Only the strong should be allowed to live.I need to prove my strength to Aizen-sama and to do that I need to accomplish my mission and if not that then I should not waste time waiting, I should go to the human world and show the captains and my master how strong I can be.

Laurus without thinking things through at all hastily prepared himself to go to the human world again.
    Laurus opened up a garganta. Where it ends even he doesn’t know, he just wanted to go to the human world to prove how strong he is. But his emotions are running a mock and no logical reason can get through his head at the moment. So thinking he has everything in order he stepped in the garganta.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:30 pm