Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

5 posters

Meeting on the Rooftops (Toushiro-Others?)

Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Rank 2

Female
    Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2009-01-20

Meeting on the Rooftops (Toushiro-Others?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting on the Rooftops (Toushiro-Others?)

Post  Orihime Inoue Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:47 am

Orihime frowned uncomfortably as she observed the fight, slightly concerned that her 'feel' of Hasegawa might have been wrong... Yet, sure enough, she won, though it wasn't nearly as clean as it should have been.

Vaguely, she remembered something Kuchiki-san had said... A serious Shinigami struck the mask, from behind, to finish a hollow with a single blow.

Yet... Hasegawa had almost seemed to take the fight personally, like the Hollow's existence was some kind of offense that condemned it to torture.

"That must really hurt, Tsubaki-chan... Don't worry, you'll be all better in a moment. Just hold still... Ayame! Shun'o! Sōten Kisshun - I reject!"

A brief flash of light preceded the technique, the sprites moving from their positions at her hairpins to form a golden dome of light over Tsubaki a moment later. Right before her eyes, she could see her injuries closing as a faint, warm strength seeped into her limbs.

~~~
    Sōten Kisshun (双天帰盾; lit. Twin Sacred Return Shield):
    Cost: 300 SP

Ayame and Shun'o form a half-ovular barrier around whom or whatever Orihime wishes - While active, this barrier rejects negative events occuring to those within the barrier. This effectively works at "healing" injuries of those within it.
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 57
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Meeting on the Rooftops (Toushiro-Others?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting on the Rooftops (Toushiro-Others?)

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:26 pm

Her thoughts were raising and she could feel her heart beat wildly in her chest as she tried to stop her hands from trembling slightly, her body still excited after that small fight. Why was it that she loved fighting so much…? She didn’t seem to even notice those around her, her head snapping towards Orihime as she healed her but she didn’t hear what she said.

Turning around after muttering her thanks for the healing she stood on the edge of the roof and stared up at the sky. She felt slightly pained over failing to keep control over herself while fighting, she wouldn’t blame her captain if he had lost all his opinion on her. Having her slightly trembling hand on her Zanpakuto’s hilt she turned around and spoke, no almost hissed the words

I am sorry captain about not being able to keep better control. It was not my intention to dishonor you. If it would be alright, then could I perhaps take a short walk around the town alone? I need to straighten some things out. That is of course if there isn’t anything else that you have in mind for me.

She hoped he would allow her to go as she looked half pleadingly at him, she needed some time alone. She felt like she was about to burst, this fight had only made her blood boil more and she couldn’t take it to be around anyone at the moment. Especially not when she got those cold looks, those worried looks.

It reminded her of her father when she had once snapped in a match and beaten her opponent until her brothers had dragged her away and her father had slapped her hard. That day was the only day her father had ever laid his hand on her outside the kendo matches, but it had been necessary for her to calm down.

Rubbing her forehead slightly she let go of those memories and waited for her captain's words, hoping they would be that she could go if only for just a few minutes.
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male
    Number of posts : 63

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:50 pm

Byakuya observed as Orihime healed her...Hasegawa had a quite unsatisfied look...As she spoke to Hitsugaya it seemed she wanted to solve her problems alone..it was a perfect idea..to go wondering alone..would sure help her alot..he then looked at Hitsugaya as he began to think if he was going to agree or try to go with her....

Anyway all those things were non of his concerns It was for Hitsugaya to decide...But now he was of no need in the human world any longer..his mission to send back the Espada was succesful..He walked a few steps forward on the roof as he looked at Hitsugaya and the others calmly.. "Hitsugaya-Taichou..I will be heading back to Soul Society...Good..Bye"...as he began to open a Senkai Gate..waiting a little to see Hitsugaya's respond....
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    The Captains

Male
    Number of posts : 19

Post  Toushirou Hitsugaya Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:10 pm

*he looks at her then he sighs* before i let you go let me tell you y i say u have a long way to go.. and u did not dishonor but humiliating ur opponent who was way weaker than you and get hurt in the process, its not something i believe in, and second u could have finish the fight in less time than you did but instead u play with it then loses control of your own power even if it was for just a sec it was a dangerous thing for me to see...

*he then look down with a sad look on his face* if something had happend to you, i dont know if i would ever b able to forgive myself... just think about it next time....

*he then look at Kuchiki taichou* y dont you tell her wut you think? *he then started to walk away to go on, on his business with his head down* well i have somthing to take care off my self too so i will see you whenever u get back and dont get in any fight u cant handle *flashstep and dissappear*
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Rank 2

Female

Post  Orihime Inoue Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:18 pm

"I'd appreciate if someone let me back down before they left, 'cause I reaaally don't want to be stuck on the roof."

Orihime commented with a nervous chuckle as Hitsugaya left, trying both to get a way off the roof and alleviate something of the tension that Hitsugaya's departure had created. To be completely honest, she had been rather surprised that the captain had chastised her, but the concerned note behind his apparent anger spoke volumes to her. It seemed that Shinigami were closer to each other than she had originally thought... Now that was curious.

"Please? I still have stuff I have to do today, and I can't be stuck up here all day..."
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 57

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:25 pm

She bowed slightly before him, her face without an expression. She understood what he was saying, but her temper was far out of her own reach to be able to control it fully. As he flash stepped away, she muttered while keeping her head low

My thanks for the advice Captain. Now if you will have me excused Kuchiki-taichou, Orihime-san

She turned on her heel and jumped down from the roof, flash stepping quickly into the town. She had to cool down so she wouldn't shame herself any more. Although the weather was nice and the wind played gently in her head as she moved swiftly, her mind was racing and she bit her lower lip hard while she was in deep thought. She needed some quiet place to stop at.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Rank 2

Female

Post  Orihime Inoue Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:56 pm

"Oh, sure. Leave the poor little human to get off the roof herself... Well, no choice in it."

Walking to the edge of the rooftop, she looked down at the ground and then immediately stumbled back. Yelp! The building was taller than she'd thought.

Drawing her hands through the air, she carefully began focusing her reiatsu until it was properly dense enough for what she was about to do.

"Hinagaku. Lily. Baigon. Santen Kesshun, I reject!"

Air and residual spirit particles whipped past her as she took a running jump from the rooftop, closing her eyes as the sprites that formed her power positioned themselves, easing her landing with a cushioning barrier of reiatsu which caused dust to whip down the street in both directions...Of course, the impact was sufficient to shatter the golden glow, and the sprites returned to their place at her forehead without a word said aloud.

Picking and dusting herself off, she inspected herself for injuries. Nothing serious, it seemed, but she had a dark mark on her arm that would probably be one hell of a bruise later. Knowing how the 'others' would respond, she decided to tough it out and headed back inside to her apartment.

~~~~
    1. Santen Kesshun (三天結盾; lit. Three Sacred Links Shield):
    Cost: 300 SP activation, 150 SP Per Turn Maintenance

Hinagaku, Lily and Baigon form a triangle, which fills with a golden light. Anything that collides with this triangle is repelled. This is performed by rejecting negative events and can double as an airbag in emergencies.

This skill may be held for successive turns until dismissed or SP runs out (or until struck by a sufficiently powerful attack) at the additional cost of consuming her Skill use for that turn. (Hence, no double-skilling with Koten Zanshun in the same turn) It otherwise follows the standard skill rules, with a two post recharge between dismissal and recreation.
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male
    Number of posts : 63

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:07 am

Byakuya Stood there Silently in front of the Senkai gate as Hitsugaya,Orihime and Hasegawa left...He began to think to head back to Soul Society...He wasn't sure to leave or stay..he then closed the Senkai gate...and decided to stay a little longer in the human world..

He began to think where to head off to..as he made some few steps to the other edge of the roof looking down at the street...He walked off the roof..landing on the street as he began to walk slowly..without having a certain direction to follow...The air was slight cold..but steady as he continued to walk in the street silently...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:35 pm