Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

5 posters

Meeting on the Rooftops (Toushiro-Others?)

Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Rank 2

Female
    Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2009-01-20

Meeting on the Rooftops (Toushiro-Others?) Empty Meeting on the Rooftops (Toushiro-Others?)

Post  Orihime Inoue Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:46 pm

This is a thread so that people will stop randomly invading my house thread. If you're meeting with Toushiro while he's on the roofs, post here.
    Shihoin Yoruichi
    Shihoin Yoruichi
    The Captains

Female
    Number of posts : 79
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Meeting on the Rooftops (Toushiro-Others?) Empty Re: Meeting on the Rooftops (Toushiro-Others?)

Post  Shihoin Yoruichi Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:47 pm

Shiro Kuchiki wrote:he quietly nodded to the captain yes...

my deepest apologies

as always the members of the kuchiki family where really formal as they where teached for decades ahead before becoming shinigami, he stood up and explained the report to him.

first of all captain of squad 2 yoruichi shihoin has gone missing last time seen in the real world around 3-5 hours ago south east of here, secondly two arrancars have been noted to fight in the north and there fighting causes nothing more than destruction, if the report that abarai renji left behind they should be of very high level maybe even espada, as well as several other reports affliciating about lesser arrancars have been spotted all around the town as well as Vizards

also since yoruichi escaped byakuya nii-sama she is concidered a threath and should be dealed accordingly, if she would resist again her duties as a captain should perhaps be concidered to someone else...

he stopped for a moment and then continued keeping his eyes at the captain

also byakuya nii-sama concluded that there was an Vizard named Haishiro together with yoruichi taichou, but there current location is unknown for the time being

he finished his report and sighed a bit it was a pretty long report too he examined the captains expressions...

OOC:
    Ok, FIRST of all, there's no way any of you would know Haishiro is a vizard unless yamamoto gave you in info from the library he sealed. And guess what? We have no yamamoto yet....

SECOND, what happends to my duties is not up to you and neither is my threat level. Only the Captain-Commander makes those calls unless I outright attack one of you personally, which I havent done.

THIRD, please shut up about the "We've randomly located Shihoin-taichou" crap.

Btw, yes, I deleted these posts.
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    The Captains

Male
    Number of posts : 19

Meeting on the Rooftops (Toushiro-Others?) Empty Re: Meeting on the Rooftops (Toushiro-Others?)

Post  Toushirou Hitsugaya Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:00 am

*after a long walk from the Urahara shop i finally reach her house as i jump on the roof and sits there keeps on looking at the hollow detector with an emotionless face, it was nighttime but the sky was clear for it there was a full moon, i looks up at the sky and think*

well this is the time where i have to think about my next course of action, i have to know wut to do about that damn dream *clench his fists*

all i want is for them to stop...
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male
    Number of posts : 63

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:05 am

Byakuya begins to Flash step towards the slight thread of spiritual pressure from hitsugaya...flash stepping from building to another..he notices Hitsugaya on the roof top of a house...

He lands down on the roof ..looking at hitsugaya...thinking to himself..so he doesn't seem on any kind of mission.. "Good Evening...Hitsugaya-Taichou....What brings you here in the human world?" he asked in a low calm tone
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    The Captains

Male

Post  Toushirou Hitsugaya Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:25 pm

*sensing the Byakuya's reiatsu coming he's way he got himself ready for questioning but wandering if he should tell him the truth or not and at the same time it doesnt seems like he wanna let anyone know wut's going so he said*

evening Kuchiki Taichou *still seated and think for a moment* who knows.. *scratches the back of his head* im just here checking something out on my own, and i also brought Hasegawa with me, cause i kinda wanna see what she can do against real hollow...
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:56 pm

Byakuya looked at him while he was standing calmly...To him he seemed to be sitting down while looking at the moon day dreaming...Also From Hitsugaya's tone..it looked like he didn't want to say much about his presence here...Byakuya turned slightly to look around him...Before looking at Hitsugaya once again.. "..I see.." ...Byakuya didn't have much of a reply to him..as he felt he didn't want to talk about it..before a moment of silence..Took place
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    The Captains

Male

Post  Toushirou Hitsugaya Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:05 pm

*sighs* well what about you? what's your reason to be here? *didn't wanna push away the captain but really didn't have anything to discuss..* i see that soul society is pretty peacefull nowadays, we might as well enjoy the peace ourselves... *stop for a moment look back up at the moon who seems to help him relaxes before he said* dont you think so too Kuchiki Taichou?
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:25 pm

Byakuya looked at him slightly confused...thinking..he didn't really sence that there was a battle close by from here... "I was taking care of an Espada close by...You didn't notice that..Taichou?!!" ..as he talked about Soul Society..he heared him out as he began to speak in a low tone.. "..Maybe..Hitsugaya-Taichou..But still we can't low down our guard.."...
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    The Captains

Male

Post  Toushirou Hitsugaya Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:33 pm

u mean the battle with you those espadas and Matsumoto? *think for a bit before replyin again* i thought you and her could handled them and if you need help, you would have a hell butterfly already *looks up at him* am I wrong?

*he lays down still lookin up* its not that my guard is down.. its just that im in need of some rest... my body hasn't been in its best condition..
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:57 pm

"My enemy left with the help of another Espada..But i don't know... how's your vice-captain doing in her fight..she and the other Female Espada left" ...still standing calmly as the air became a little colder... "Not in shape you say..Hitsugaya-taichou...There is no rest captain..in keeping peace and balance..things only get harder"

He made a few steps forward looking at the sky..hitsugaya was right it was a peaceful night in the human world with the exception of some of the Espada's presence
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    The Captains

Male

Post  Toushirou Hitsugaya Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:55 pm

Nevermind that.... *he then let out a smile because he is glad that Kuchiki taichou did not really understand wut he meant by he's body was not in its best condition*

well about my Fuku taichou... she is strong enough to take care of herself that much i can tell but if she happen to need help i shall b able to help at the time needed.. so there is no need for me or you to worry...

*looks at his hand he clenched it for a moment then relaxes*
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:59 am

Byakuya seemed to catch on what Hitsugaya meant but didn't comment..he walked to the edge of the roof as he kneed down looking at the street there wasn't any humans around..then he looked at Hitsugaya...calmly "Who said that i am worried..I-" ...without finishing his sentence he spotted a hollow which appeared about two buildings apart from them..it was a spider like hollow with 6 legs..and the normal red eyes...with a sharp looking horn in the middle of it's face....as it began to approach them...Byakuya stood up looking at it..then turned to face Hitsugaya.."Well..Well..It's a hollow..You have been waiting for one..haven't you?"...he then looks around him..He notices that hasegawa wasn't with him..."So where is your lower shinigami..Taichou?"

As the Hollow came near ignoring the roof while reaching to the building from under them...
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    The Captains

Male

Post  Toushirou Hitsugaya Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:37 pm

*quickly sits up and sees the hollow* well she is inside this house talking with Inoue san, *indeed he was waiting for one and its the chance to see Hase's progress and he doesn't even wanna waste his time on such a weak hollow* well i will go get her keep it distracted and don't destroy it if you can bind it so it wont run away... *he then flashstep down and gets in front of the door about to knock on it*
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 57

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:12 pm

( OOC: Guys you gotta be careful to follow the rules about making each post at least 5 sentences long. )
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:33 pm

(OOC:Your Right..Hasegawa..My creativity was begining to go down..)

Byakuya looked at Hitsugaya as he rushes down...He didn't reply to him while he looked at the Hollow...it seemed that the hollow felt the high spiritual pressure of the captains and decided to avoid it and go hunt the lower spiritual pressures in the building down there...It didn't look like that hollow was of high level..he walked to the edge of the other side of the roof..as the hollow growled out in the air..his haori flew back..looking at the hollow with cold calm eyes...he called out in a calm low tone..."Your..a foolish Hollow to appear here...Thinking you could hunt the spiritual pressure down there...You thought you could make the humans..here your prey..Unfortunately for you right now just wait your death...... Bakudo..No.61....RIKOUJOKOUROU.."

Six rods of yellow light..flash binding the hollow in it's place from every angle as the hollow growls out in suffer...Byakuya still looking at it coldly...Although he wasn't willing to make the hollow wait and suffer...He decided to wait and see if Hitsugaya was to come back or he would finish it off...he thought for himself that this hollow wasn't actually strong enough to have Hitsugaya check Hasegawa's progress on..While he standed there still and calm looking at the hollow which was trying to break free from the Kidou.. "It's pointless..Hollow...You wouldn't be able to break my level 61 bakudo..even if you were an Arrancar"

-----
    Bakudo 61~ Cost: 350 Sp
    6 Point Light Prison
    This hadou is extremely hard to master but very useful in battle. The user points his finger at the target and six beams of light lock around the target. If it manages to work, It restricts their movement so much that they cannot move from that spot unless the prison is broken. If used on someone with higher Sp or rank, it can be broken
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    The Captains

Male

Post  Toushirou Hitsugaya Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:31 pm

*in a flash he appears next to Kuchiki taichou and sets Orihime down next to them* i think this will be short unless this hollow is hiding something that we dont know about, this shouldn't take more than a minute or two or even less *he looks at Kuchiki taichou but still have the worried look on his face then he looks at the hollow struggling to get out of the binding spell* if he keeps this up he might hurt itself don't you think so Kuchiki taichou? *but will Hase b really okay that's the question going to his mind at the same time why am i worried so much she's strong*
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Rank 2

Female

Post  Orihime Inoue Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:46 pm

"... Well, it's a hollow, but I don't think that'll be hard for Tsubaki-chan."

Orihime took a seat on the rooftop, carefully supporting herself with her hands so that she wouldn't do something embarressing - Like fall - as she settled down to watch. After all, it wasn't very often that she got to see different Shinigami's techniques.

"Aren't you... Both Taicho? Is this really that big of a hollow problem? Or is this... About the things in the park and town center?"

A stray gust of wind - Or was it reiatsu? It was hard to tell with all of the pressures up here... - scattered her hair about her face, and she brushed it away with a thoughtful frown. Chewing nervously on her lower lip, she pointed towards the struggling hollow.

"That hollow looks kind of weird, doesn't it?"
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:12 am

Byakuya kept observing the Hollow as it tried to break free from the kidou...He then found Hitsugaya beside him with a unknown worried face..and with him some sort of human...He looks at both of them calmly...after that he turns his sight to look at Hitsugaya...giving him a cold look as a captain should trust his subordinates and never doubt them"Hitsugaya-Taichou....Your being Naive with that look on your face"...He then heard his question about the hollow's struggle...answering in a low tone..."RIKOUJOKOUROU...will only bind the Hollow..other than that..It's only wasting it's energy trying to break free"

He then turns to look at the seated girl..."Identify Yourself..Girl,...Who are you?!...and What's the reason for your presence here?!....While About that hollow it seems to be of a medium level.."
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:48 am

Tsubaki appeared almost immediately on the roof, bowing for Byakuya before looking down at the hollow.

Would it be too bold of me to ask you to release that binding kidou, Kuchiki-taichou?

Her hand was on her Zanpakuto hilt and a small, excited smile was crossing her lips. If there was something she truly enjoyed, that was fighting. It didn't matter to her if she got hurt, that was just a part of the game. And frankly, it'd be boring to slay an opponent that wasn't able to at least defend itself.

As the wind seemed to change direction, her eyes took a quick glance towards where the park was. There was a very tempting spiritual release there, an arrancar level. Her hand squeezed down on the hilt of her Zanpakuto as she tried to calm herself and the shikai spirit, that was now growling in her head, down.

First things first, I got to take down this scum that is here before me and then I can perhaps somehow get to sneak off to meet that arrancar level hollow that seems to be having fun not too far away from here.

She thought that quietly to herself as she waited for Byakuya to respond.
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:54 pm

(OOC: Sorry about posting before waiting for Orihime&Toushirou to post..but i thought that it was something essential..as to break the bind)

Byakuya stood there still after a little while....He found that Hasegawa had arrived at the roof..Ready for the Hollow..holding her Zanpaktou..as she asked him politely to release the bind...He looked at her calmly...after that he pointed his finger slowly towards the Hollow as the 6 rods of yellow light disappeared...The Hollow growled out loud...as a sign of revenge...and pain...

Byakuya stepped some few steps backward..While waiting to Observe what Hasegawa was to do..To her skills and progress which he saw back at the academy this hollow shouldn't be quite of a big deal..Standing silently..looking at the soon finished Hollow...
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    The Captains

Male

Post  Toushirou Hitsugaya Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:40 pm

*he looks at Kuchiki* dont act like as if you dont know Orihime Inoue... she resided in your mansion after kurosaki, her and her friends stop Rukia's execution... *scratches the back of his head* so its seems as if i can't hide it, *looks down* i just cant helped it when it comes to Hasegawa... *he was about to say something but stops cause he doesn't want to let anyone know* ah... nevermind that lets just watch and evaluate... *he puts on a hard face trying not to get distracted and not to interfere no matter wut happend* but still this hollow we dont know its ability, so we should be ready for anything, but from its form i can assume it will have spider like abilities so she should b worried about being caught by some sort of webs *talkin low enough for only Kuchiki and Orihime to hear him*
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Rank 2

Female

Post  Orihime Inoue Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:02 pm

"U.... uh... uhmm...."

Orihime stuttered at the sudden questioning, not entirely having been expected it for whatever reason. She blinked a few times, glancing about nervously before starting to answer... And being interrupted by Hitsugaya, at which point she simply nodded along with his 'introduction.'
    "I'm here for Tsu... Tsubaki-chan. I live downstairs, so I can't ju.. just enjoy my tea while those things are around."

She concluded by pointing at the hollow, though she shrugged after this and pointed at Tsubaki for her final comment, though she seemed to be growing bolder and more confident now.

"Though from what I can tell, she's going to purify it pretty easily. I think that she could handle it, even if she was on her own."

At Hitsugaya's comment about spiders and webs, Orihime frowned a little and focused her attention on Tsubaki going to her work, though if the Captains were even still paying attention they may have heard a final, murmured comment.

"I really, really don't like spiders..."
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:14 pm

She nodded towards Byakuya as to say thanks before staring a little at Orihime. She didn't seem to be very fond of that spider-like hollow...
    Shrugging she drew her Zanpakuto and without a second thought she jumped off the roof and landed on the hollow that was still screaming in rage, the scream turning into a some sort of a surprised growl before it swung one of it's claw-like legs in Tsubaki's direction.

She leaped into the air, slicing it's leg in 2 before turning slightly in the air and hits the hollow in the eye with her Zanpakuto's hilt before landing on the ground in front of it. Her face had a wild grin on it, her fingers squeezed the hilt of her Zanpakuto so hard that she was close to drawing blood. The hollow made a piercing scream as it did a powerful attack on her, scratching her cheek slightly as it made an attempt to chop her head off with one sweep of it's leg but she leaned slightly backwards and then with a back flip kicked the leg out of her way before running to the hollows side.

Jumping in the air she sliced off another leg, twisting her body in the air to avoid getting cut in half as the hollow was now blinded in rage and pain and determined to take her down. It was very obvious that Tsubaki seemed to be almost playing with her opponent, her eyes had a glint in them and the grin never went off her face as she danced around in front of the enemy, making quick slashes here and there while dodging fierce attacks.

It almost went badly when all of the sudden everything went black before her eyes and she clutched to her head when the roar of her shikai spirit sent waves of pain through it. Using that opportunity, then hollow reached out one of it's claw-like legs and made a long scratch over her stomach. She grunted out in frustration before kicking the leg away from her before it could draw more blood. Shaking her head slightly she yelled angrily out before jumping backwards.

Get out here you stupid spirit and finish this off then yourself since you are this frigging impatient!

She didn't realize herself that she had been yelling this out, her eyes getting a glow to them as she turned her Zanpakuto slightly and gritted out

Shoushitsu Ranmyaku, Hyoukai-Kaji !

Her Zanpakuto changed it's appearance (see the spoiler) and before the hollow had a chance to blink, the waves of her blue fire swallowed it whole, not leaving a single trace of it's existence left. Giving a bored expression towards where the hollow had been, she canceled her Zanpakuto's released form and sheathed it, having a slight argument with the spirit in her head as she flash stepped up on the roof where the others were waiting.

Sorry about that... slight....communication problem with my shikai spirit.

Spoiler:
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:15 pm

Byakuya was calm standing at the end of the roof looking as Hasegawa began to fight the Hollow..he didn't give any kind of expersions..on his face to how she was doing with the hollow, she seemed to be enjoying her fight with the hollow other than to be scared..unwilling to finish it off from the beginning she was slicing through it's limbs..as he saw the hollow scream in pain and suffer..trying to kill her with all kind of effort but hopeless...

He watched as the fight continued between both of them..while Hasegawa had the upper hand on the Hollow...She finally decided to kill it off..as he watched her get cut by the hollow from some kind of distraction..he narrowed his eyes to get a better view..as he saw her begin to talk to her zanpaktou...it seemed she hadn't yet took complete control over her Zanpaktou's spirit..

After a little discussion...He saw her release her Zanpaktou in shikai form and destroy the hollow with a powerful skill then she landed again on the roof..Byakuya didn't give any kind of comment...as it wasn't for him to be guiding her now or giving advice at the present of her captain....Hitsugaya.., he turned to look at Hitsugaya...it seemed he made his emotions control him...As he was more concerned about her safety than her performance...He then looked at Orihime who seemed to have complete faith in Hasegawa's abilites..as he remembered her now from when they were in Soul Society and she was a superior in healing abilites..and may need to Heal Hasegawa of her injuries...
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    The Captains

Male

Post  Toushirou Hitsugaya Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:35 am

*watchin the fight between her and the hollow at the same time holding himself back so he won't interfere not that he had to but for some reason he was feeling uneasy... he watches the begining then started to calm down a bit as he start to see how she was in control of the fight since the begining so he started to feel a lil bit at ease till he start to realise that she is playing with the hollow like a wild animal does before the kill their prey*

*he clenched his fists thinking wut the hell is she thinking quickly release making sure nobody sees he's reaction and almost runs in when she got slash in the chest but then he thought to himself again maybe she will stop messing around now but still hoping that she will realise that its time to stop playin with the damn thing*

*after she got wounded she finishes off the hollow real quick as he can still the disturbance within her and her zanpakuto and after she got on the roof he looks at her with cold face not that he wanted to say that but he think she needs to know*
    u still have a long way to go

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:58 am