Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

2 posters

Mira Chido's Apartment

Tamaki Kousaka
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 36
    Location : Following what i think its best for the Society... that and tormenting Shiro
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Mira Chido's Apartment - Page 2 Empty Re: Mira Chido's Apartment

Post  Tamaki Kousaka Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:39 pm

Tamaki waved and her and said goodnight,she then went to the door and got hurt ow..... she then remembered shes in the gigai,she facepalmed and got out and she went through the door,she decided to go to the roof.

She got out her Zanpakutou,Tsukiko and pointed at nothing,then she moved her hand slightly like if she was unlocking something and the portal appeared,the doors opened and a hell butterfly came out,Tamaki walked in along with the butterfly until they could not be seen.

Then the doors closed then the portal dissapeared and Tamaki reappeared in Soul Society.
    Val
    Val
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-01-18

Post  Val Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:30 am

Val smirked in her sleep hearing the faint ow that could only have come from Tamaki. As she slept she did not dream. Which was normal for Val.
    Though she tossed and turned alot while in her bed healing from the day.

The sun was riseing as the feint glow of daylight struck the room. Val had awoken early.. for once.. god this was odd she thought to herself. She stretched and yawned on the bed. Watching the slow movements of the daylight casting away the darkness of night and slumber. Staying sitting in bed awhile longer befor finally getting up. Rubbing her eye with her left hand as she tilted her head stepping out of the guest room. Wearing the same clothes of the night before. Obviously since she hadn't brought anything to change into. "hmm.. i wonder if Tamaki got back yet.." she yawned once more as she scanned the room.. noticeing something that looked like tamaki..cleaning... She shook her head.. it must be on auto pilot she thought to herself as Tamaki's gigai had obviously been up cleaning and cooking them breakfast. She noticed a table spread with pancakes, bacon and eggs and something that looked like french toast.. wow since when could tamaki cook.

Val shrugged off any wierd thoughts and decided to sit down and dig in since it was there. Afterall it would waste time. After the first bite she admitted the food did taste alot better then the stuff at soul society. Hehe, awesome. While eating Val glanced over to Mira's bedroom door.. she wondered what was taking the girl so long to wake up. And how she would react to the tamaki imposter. Ah damn i didn't think about that, what am i going to say to her... Val was worried, she wasn't that good at talking with people she had just met.. well it wasn't really that. She could fly by easily. But it always made her nervouse. Especially if they where the same gender as her. Gah.. this sucks.

After she had her fill Val stood up from the table stretching. She walked around and opened the door slowly to Miras room. She wanted to try and find the uniform and skip ahead to steak out the school. Slowly she creeped into the room then rummaged through her closet as she found something that looked like a uniform. She took it out of the room and creeped out slowly closeing trhe door behind her. Drapeing the uniform over the couch.... her brow twitched as she looked at it.... oh hell no am i wearing anything close to this... maybe i can con them into letting me wear the boys uniform... she sighed.
    She made sure she had a good look at the uniform then left it there with a note saying that she was going ahead to the school and not to worry about where she was, oh and tamaki was in soul society right now.

After leaving the building Val had looked around the streets trying to find someone else with the same uniform to follow to the school.
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 36
    Location : Following what i think its best for the Society... that and tormenting Shiro
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post  Tamaki Kousaka Tue May 26, 2009 8:48 am

A sort of round portal appeared ontop of Mira's roof,the doors slid open to reveal another door which seemed to slid quickly as the other door opened.It revealed Tamaki,she was back from the Soul Society and looked tired,she yawned a little Man...maybe i should stay here for awhile,nothing else to do in Soul Society much..now i wonder how is Mira and Val... with that she jumped off the roof which she landed near the door silently as usual.

She was about to knock on the door when the door opened and revealed...her?!oh wait.it was her gigai...in an apron?!
    What the...? what kind of pill did she use for her gigai?as she pondered her face became pale Oh no i used...!![/color] Your back! that was all she heard before her gigai glomped her which made her eye twitched [i]...chappy. Chappy was a mod soul that was very popular in Soul Society,she had forgoten that she bought before she came to the Human world with Val.

She sighed annoyingly as she looked at her gigai which was still clinging to her Please get off me...i'm tired... Awww!what happened? she said in voice that made Tamaki cringe,it was Chappy's usual baby voice,seriously she bought chappy?!she walked to one of the couches,she laid her zanpakutou next to her as she sat down and looked at herself Usual boring stuff as usual.so,how is Mira and Val? her gigai sat next to her and looked smiling happy as always did i seriously buy this mod? Well Mira has been sleeping like a baby and Val... the gigai trailed off which picked Tamaki's curiosity What happened? she said in a monotone voice and sighed knowing the little idiot must've gotten in trouble.

She left. silence envoked the two women,if anyone saw them they would appear to be twins which was not the case.then..WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE LEFT?! she said in a screaming whisper style? She.Left.She ate my fabulous cooking and left in what appeared a uniform similar to Mira's Tamaki gritted her teeth oh how she was gonna strangle Val.she told her to stay in the house!but i guess it fell on deaf ears,she quickly took her zanpakuto and put it on her sash and looked at her gigai Well thanks.but now i need the gigai to go find her... her gigai did a cute salute which would made some people go 'aww' and then Tamaki got in the gigai.

..i still hate gigais... with that she looked at her sisters room and saw her sleeping which made a warm smile form on her face.after that warm moment she ran out the door and made sure it was closed without a sound as she ran around the streets looking for anyone that might have the same uniform as her sister and Val.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:13 am