Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

2 posters

Mira Chido's Apartment

Mira Chido's Apartment Empty Mira Chido's Apartment

Post  Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:40 pm

This Is mira chidos apartment. Its a small place, with a small kitchen, a moderate living room, one bathroom and two bed rooms. Its decorated in mostly purples and pinks.

Mira Chido's Apartment Empty Re: Mira Chido's Apartment

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:31 pm

Mira had been leading Val and her sister up to the apartment and she fumbled through her backpack looking for the keys. After finding them she stepped into the apartment. The first thing being visible being the living room with a rather huge t.v on it. One of the few things Mira liked of this era was the Discovery channel. It always facinated her. The place was rather clean and smelled a bit stale actually. Mira hadn't been in it for two weeks so it hadn't gotten any fresh air. Mira stepped in and waved for Val and Tamaki to enter the haven of purples and pink.
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 36
    Location : Following what i think its best for the Society... that and tormenting Shiro
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post  Tamaki Kousaka Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:01 pm

As Tamaki was dragging Val through the Dangai District,almost bumping into people which made some of them mad which made Tama run faster,when they reached Mira's house and she fundled to open the door they saw first a T.V then the purple and pink,Tama didnt mind the purple but the pink made her VERY crepped out.

As Mira stepped in she decided to let Val walk in first then she came second,and looked around the room,she shook her head and look at her sister Nice place you got,Imouto-chan she said with a smile in her face.

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:06 pm

Mira just giggled and plopped on a couch. Shaking her head, she guessed that her older sister still didn't like pink.

Still don't like pink? Well don't worry The guest bedroom has nothing but blue and purple. How does that sound?

Mira just giggled and reached into a mini fridge that was in her living room and pulled out a couple of cans of juice. She tossed them at Val and Tamaki.

"Juice, I usually drink that. But than again I have some pop and tea if you would rather have that Onee-chan.
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female
    Location : Following what i think its best for the Society... that and tormenting Shiro

Post  Tamaki Kousaka Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:30 pm

Tamaki jumped and run a bit smiling that she wont sleep in a room full of evil pink then she stop and cacthed the can of juice and looked at Mira.

It's fine!i dont mind she said with a big smile as she opened the can of jucie and took a sip of it,she sighed with a smile and thanked her sister then she sat down on the couch.

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:35 pm

Mira wondered where that evil cat of hers was. She had gotten a cat and had her neighbor take care of it whilst she was away. She had told her neighbor to drop the cat off earlier today but evidently she hadn't. Or so Mira had though up until the time the cat jumped up and perched on Tamaki's shoulder. The cat was an all black female and it was rather friendly as it purred and nuzzled Tamaki's cheek.

Well than, I was just wondering where little Nanao was.

(Indeed did I have miras cat named after Nanao Ise)
    Val
    Val
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-01-18

Post  Val Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:36 pm

The dragging was starting to become annoying as they bumped into people. Then again she'd rather this then having to actually pay attention to where she was going. And she better get a full explanation when she got there!.
    But of course that was for later.

...pink?!... god no. As soon as Val stepped into the room she noticed that color straight away. She closed her eyes for a moment then opened them again to try and not run at the sight of the color. One of the things her and tamaki seemed to have in common. She laughed lightly when Mira had spoken to Tamaki about it.

Catching the Juice she bowed her head. "Thank you". She smiled and opened the can. Takeing a small sip as she tilted her head back. Eyeing around the room. It was odd the flavour was more full down here.

The black cat looked friendly enough to Tamaki. It was quiet nice to see actually. The day had gone from wierd to wierder to normal. Val shook her head from the thought. "It seems like a nice place. And nice company" she nodded towards the cat at the last word. Then walked across the room, then decided to just lean against the oposite wall to the door.
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Tamaki Kousaka Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:57 am

Tamaki blinked as the cat jumped and purred on her shoulder,she never thought of herself as a cat lover but she loved all animals alike,she smiled at petted Nanao and giggled a little,she still looked around noticing the pink and made a shiver go down to her spine,she could also see Val dislike the color aswell.

Well something in common,at least she thought as she took a sip of juice and kept petting little Nanao,she started thinking about what will we do now?were in the human world,so what do they usually do?she decided to ask her sister and Val seemed interested bout this place so what the heck?.

Mira?what do humans do usually?like around our age?we dont want to seem suspicious to anyone so if you can help us,that be appreciated she said with a smile on her face,Tamaki was never to smile a lot but maybe seeing her sister again made her happy,she took another sip of the juice and kept petting Nanao.

She looked at Val wondering why she was leaning on the wall and tilted her head Why dont you sit down?are you not uncomfortable,Val? she said with a hint of worry in her voice,no matter who it was,if she helped anyone,enemy or ally,she felt the need to be worried about them so she usually asks questions repeatdly to see if there really fine.
    Val
    Val
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Val Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:31 pm

"huh? yea, I'm fine. I.. umm.. don't like to sit useually" she looked down at the ground. The most comfortabe place in the world to Val was leaning against something. A tree ot a wall. It made her feel secure. Sitting in a chair made her uneasy, which is probly why she was away alot at the Academy.

Post  Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:49 pm

"Girls "our" age are dead... but if you mean girls that are as old as we appear. They go to school and hang out with friends. I have to go to school tomorrow actually. I can see if Kis..... Mr. K Can warp the memories of the school and get you guys in?"

Mira wasn't sure if she should mention Kisuke and the others. For now she decided it was best to refer to everybody by there last initial.
    Val
    Val
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Val Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:27 pm

Vals gaze had gone to Mira.
    "hehe, sounds good, If we get it I hope its not as boreing as the classes back home." On that note Val was wondering if she would even attend. She'd probly skip out clases like she did back at soul society.
    Well maybe she'd give it a chance concidering it is a new place. And she did want an assigment based here.
    The way Mira had said the name of her contact made Val feel on edge though. Sounded like something from a conspiracy theory. Val shook her head. Man I gotta stop thinking so much. she said to herself in her mind.

"If we where there would we have to attend classes?" Just in case. Val thought. It'd be best if she had all her bases covered. Afterall. Exploration would indeed be on the top of the list of things to do on the first day. She was getting ahead of herself though. First they need this Mr... k or somethings, poermission. unconciously, Val's gaze had shifted from Mira to the floor infront of her as she went into her own world of thoughts as she bit her lower lip lighting not even noticeing she was doing it.
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Tamaki Kousaka Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:20 pm

Tamaki fwapped Val and snickered at her,she knew Val never well ALMOST never attended the academy,she gave Val a noogie and grinned at her sister Dont worry!were STILL gonna follow the ruels..RIGHT Val? she said grinning now at her and her eyes hold a menacing look.

She then got close to her ear and whispered You WILL attend the human school,your my responsibility and i dont want to get in trouble and neither you right?good! she patted Val's back as she started laughing a bit,no one knows why though.

(OOC:sorry its short x.x i didnt have time to post more)
    Val
    Val
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Val Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:48 am

Val was being assualted by her superior now! well she is incharge so close enough to a superior. And yes she was exagerateing abit.Gah not another fwap damnit. I'm starting to get sick of these, she thought to herself as her arm reached up to rub the back of her head, to no avail as she was quickly snared by tamaki befor she could even reach there.
    "Ow, hey!, stop that" she said as she was being noggied, then blinked at Tamakie when she spoke to her about following the rules. Bah. rules are ment to be twisted into what you want them to be. She gave Tamaki a look that said you got to be kidding me. Then sweat dropped when she had seen the menacing look in her eyes. Oh grand. she thought to herself. "R-right Tamaki".

Val thought on that for a moment. Of course attenting the school didn't mean she had to attend classes. Ah loopholes how she loved them. Though that was for later if she decided they where boreing. Afterall there couldn't be that many places that where bad to hide in at the school.
    She wondered what the place looked like now. She nodded to Tamaki looking at her with a brow raised as she laughed for no obvious reason. But then got dragged into the laughter aswell. It was infectious afterall. Though her's where small it was still good. And she felt happy even though she was just told she had to attend school. "Alright Tamaki, hehe" She gave Tamaki a large smile.
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Tamaki Kousaka Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:49 pm

As if Tamaki knew what Val was thinking she gave her a cold look Oh no...i know that little mind of yours,dear,you will not cut class,or need i remind you i can send you back to the Soul Society? she laughed mentally as she said this,she felt like Kuchiki-taichou..sometimes,which reminded her when shes done here to visit that captain.

She played with her hair as she was still on the couch,thinking about her sister,Val,making sure she didnt run off,which would cause thrills for her,she mentally hurt herself,she was starting to act like...that creppy fox guy that use to be in suqad 3....oh yeah!!Gin,she shuddered at the thought of being like him,it made her feel..dirty sort of.

She tilted her head slightly Val wondering if she will try to do something now that Tamaki sort of..threathened her,she was still twirling her hair as she looked at both of the girls with a smile on her lips.
    Val
    Val
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Val Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:02 pm

Val actually growled at that point. A threat?... she really didn't plan to go back willingly. And she doubted tamaki would go back without her. Val ended up sighing as her her eyes just met that ground at her feet. "you'll have to catch me first" she muttered to herself then plopped down on the couch... This wasn't good. there was no way she'd attend every class and if she did she'd probly be late to majority of them. For now.. at least. Val would behave.

Post  Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:47 am

( I aplogize about lack of posts its getting.... annoying on my side)

Mira Had dozed off on the couch and just layed there ignoring Val and Tamaki's conversation. If they needed her they would wake her. She snored occasionally and curled up in a cute little ball. She grabbed at blanket she always had on the bed and snuggled up to it.
    Val
    Val
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Val Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:10 am

(its cool)

Val noticed Mira somewhat asleep on the couch as her eyes drifted over to the girl. She wondered if they had freaked her out but to find her dozing actually made val crack a small smile and giggle. Heh we bored her, she thought to herself as she watched the cute form.
    "You think we should wake her?" she asked Tamaki as her head tilted towards Mira in a kind of nod. "or go to bed?"
    It wasn't like they couldn't just ask her about the school and all that in the morning.
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Tamaki Kousaka Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:24 am

(its fine)
    Tanmaki didnt want to wake Mira up,she petted her sister's hair softly then looked at Val and shrugged,she got up and motion Val to come near her.

why dont we put mira to bed AND go to sleep? it is a good idea,both of them could be very tired,then a yawn came out of Tamaki's lips,she rubbed her left eye and looked at Val.

So?does that sound like a plan?
    Val
    Val
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Val Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:32 am

Val came closer to Tamaki curiously and cautiously. With a blank expression she listened and then thought.

"Sounds like a plan" she nodded to Tamaki. Then glanced over at Mira. Wondering who would carry her or if they both had to. She didn't look that heavy. Val thought she could do it herself. Though it was Tamaki's sister, probly better for her to do it. "You want to carry her or should I?" she still asked anyways. It wasn't like she had a problem with it and after the fall from earlier bed sounded nice.

In response to Tamaki's yawn Val had felt one come on.. bah yawns always follow each other, she covered her mouth as she yawned then stretched out her arms above her head.
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Tamaki Kousaka Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:42 am

Tamaki tapped her chin in thought,then like a lightbulb went off in her head she looked at Val with sleepy eyes Well,Imouto-chan is not that heavy,lets carry her together?

She walked over to Mira and then looked at Val with a questioning look.

..should i take the legs or hands?
    Val
    Val
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Val Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:53 am

Val sighed and brought her hand up to her face, draging it down infront of her eyes to her chin. Thats not a comfortable way to be carried she thought to herself. She might aswell do it herself, it'd be more comfortable then having two people try to keep in step with each other.

"I'll just do it" she said as she stepped towards the sleeping form of Mira and bent down over her, slideing her arms under the girl gently to pick her up as if an infant, cradling her in her arms as she lifted her with ease. Val blushed slightly feeling odd doing this but knew it was better then having her and Tamaki trying to do this together.

After a moment she blinked realiseing she needed someone to open the door to the room. "Tamaki, can you open the door and pull the covers back on her bed?" Val spoke as softly as she could as she adjusted herself to carry the light weight easier. Then took afew steps towards the room to. She hoped they wouldn't wake her in this position.. it could be awkwards for the both of them.
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Tamaki Kousaka Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:01 pm

Tamaki snickered mentally but on the outside looked like an angel,she nodded at Val and walked over to the door,didt know why but she was fiddling with it which she sweatdropped,she then opened the door.

There!! she smiled nervously as she let Val come in first and setted her down so she could cover her sister up.

Well,you gonna go to sleep now Val? what she really wanted is for Val to go to sleep fast,she nedded to go bac to the Soul Society to well..to find some papers,maybe she could lie her way with saying that cause she just wanted to bother Byakuya-Taichou and Shiro.
    Val
    Val
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Val Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:10 pm

Val was watching Tamaki and wondered why she was fiddling witht he handle. Once Tamaki opened the door Val walked into the room and waited for Tamaki to pull the covers down so she could easily lay Mira down gently on the bed. Val didn't know why but befor she stepped away she brushed her fingertips down the frame of Mira's face brushing away any loose hairs.

She let Tamaki tuck Mira in then looked at her with a brow raised. She wasn't sure but she could swear Tamaki was planning something. Or maybe she really did care to know if Val was going to go to sleep. She didn't really know and couldn't tell.

Val stretched once more and nodded. "Yea, I suppose so." She walked out of Mira's room. "Where do you want to sleep?" remembering Mira saying there was a guest room. Val wondered who was going to sleep where. Val had no problem with sleeping on the floor or the couch. She thought it right to offer the bed to Tamaki, she had no idea why but she was always like this with others. Especially of her own gender. She sighed.
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Tamaki Kousaka Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:48 pm

Tamaki shook her head and offered her bed to Val,she wasnt sleepy at all,infact she was wondering if those human sweets she got here made her hyper,oh well.

Take mine,im not tired,besides,have to go take some papers back to the society she hoped Val fell for the little lie,of course she wanted to be around Val and Mira,Val was her friend and Mira her own little sister,but she wanted to know something.

And you will take the bed,no butts young lady,or do i have to tie you up to a pole like last time? she thought she did tie her up near the academy,which in turn she got a scolding from her teacher and Val biting her arm,she sometimes think she does act like a doggy.
    Val
    Val
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Val Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:09 pm

Val sweatdropped and growled lightly at the threat "No, no, I don't need to be tied to a pole again.." Val wondered if Tamaki wanted to be bitten again. It wasn't like she wouldn't defend herself but Tamaki had a way of outsmarting her. And it was rather annoying. With that she let out a small whimper that sounded oddly like a puppies whimper.

It really was no use argueing with Tamaki about it. And if she had to go she had to go. "Have fun with the paperwork" val said jokingly as she gave a half smile and stuck her tongue out at Tamaki playfully.
    "I think I'll go sleep now then. Night" She gave a small nod then moved to the guest room. It felt odd but she wasn't in the mood to argue right now and she really was tired.

Owell. In the morning things will make sense she thought as she climbed into the bed and curled up to fall asleep.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:14 pm