Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

5 posters

Orihime's House.

Shihoin Yoruichi
    Shihoin Yoruichi
    The Captains

Female
    Number of posts : 79
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Orihime's House. - Page 4 Empty Re: Orihime's House.

Post  Shihoin Yoruichi Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:21 am

Yoruichi’s ears twitched slightly as she began to pull herself from her light slumber, not entirely registering the timid voice which was trying to wake her. “Mmm not now soifon...ill be up in a few…” she grumbled out in the male voice of her form as she curled up a bit more on the chair’s arm, clearly not registering where she was at the moment, or who she was with for that matter. Really, that girl was just a bit to stern when it came to schedules’ and that damned paperwork. Couldn’t she catch a break every now and then? And where were the blankets that were supposed to be on her bed? ‘Wait a second’ she thought as she cracked an eye open, her head finally clearing up and the memories of the past day and a half coming back to her.

‘Oh crap’ she thought once more as she suddenly became very alert, cursing herself for actually falling asleep when she was supposed to be faking as her little feline head glanced around the room quickly. Yoruichi decided the lack of sleep the night before must have finally caught up with her, and from the looks of it, she’d missed a few things.

‘Oh that’s just great. Well...at least the other captains are gone now.’ she thought after a moment when she saw that blue haired shinigami she'd seen before was gone, along with the presences of the two captains who were on the roof. 'Wonder if they've gone back home' she continued before turning her head towards Inoue, who had yet to even budge in the last few minutes. The girl was looking at her strangely, and to tell the truth, it was a bit unnerving to be stared at this way. Hoping off the couch arm, she sat at the foot of the couch and looked up to meet Inoues gaze, wondering just what the other person was was thinking. 'Heh....milk would be nice' she thought with a mental smirk, she hadnt exactly eaten anything yet since the mornings start.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Rank 2

Female
    Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2009-01-20

Post  Orihime Inoue Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:38 am

"It talks?" Orihime blurted out without thinking.

"And it's a... guy?"

A flood of ideas, from the odd to the improbable flooded through Orihime's mind. It was an alien, come to eat out everyone's brains! It was a robot with artificial intelligence and was observing her! It was...

"... Imitsu-kun?"

This was delivered with such an honest-to-goodness innocently curious tone and expression that it would make even the staunchest actor break character... Well, not quite, but she certainly seemed genuinely concerned with the possibility that the well-dressed young man from before could have been ensorcelled into a cat. Maybe he was even a... *gasp.* were cat! No, no. Get a hold of yourself, Inoue. It wasn't the full moon now for another week at least! At least!

Maybe he'd come to her after seeing her healing abilities from the other day, hoping that she could cure his condition? Hell, even she wasn't sure if she could... Still, it might be worth a try, right?

"Is that you?"
    Shihoin Yoruichi
    Shihoin Yoruichi
    The Captains

Female

Post  Shihoin Yoruichi Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:52 pm

Yoruichi just stared at the Inoue for awhile as said human stared right back. Oh great this was great. Now her cover was blown, the girl thought she was a guy, and…did she just call her *Imitsu-kun*? She could have face palmed if she weren’t in the form of a cat at the moment, instead letting out a small annoyed sigh at her company. The girl obviously didn’t know anything about her or her present form so she couldn’t exactly be blamed for the false idea’s, the curious expression on her face reinforced that much. But still, Haishiro becoming a cat? Ridiculous!

“I’m afraid not Inoue, its Yoruichi. You healed me remember?” Yoruichi replied after a moment as she leaned forward and stretched after that short catnap, “Let’s get that much straightened out. I know what you’re thinking but there’s a very good explanation for all this...”.

Last edited by .Shihoin Yoruichi. on Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Rank 2

Female

Post  Orihime Inoue Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:37 pm

"I remember. I thought something was funny about that... Imitsu-kun didn't come across as the cat type."

Orihime grinned guilty as she scratched behind her own ear, looking at the cat with a mixture of surprise and genuine interest. She'd never been told that Shinigami could look like animals before, but if that was the case, they suddenly seemed a lot more interesting. Then again, why had Rukia or Matsumoto never done it?

"Wait, wait. You can read minds too!? Are you suuure you're not an alien?"

Orihime leaned in curiously as she made this comment, squinting her eyes as if it would actually do anything, like, I don't know, make the cat tell the truth or something. She'd seen people do it in comics and it worked there, anyways, right?

"... Oh. And why aren't you with Imitsu-kun? He was really worried about you, you know. Don't tell him I said this, but for a guy, he's really a big crybaby."
    Shihoin Yoruichi
    Shihoin Yoruichi
    The Captains

Female

Post  Shihoin Yoruichi Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:30 pm

“Eheh, um…no, i’m not an alien Inoue” I replied, slightly taken aback by the look she was giving me. Alien? Seriously? Well then again if you’re in a world with soul eating monsters and blade wielding spirits, I suppose anything’s possible right? I almost laughed at the girl’s next comment about Haishiro being a *crybaby*, she must have been mentioning the way he was when he rescued me the other night. I love the man, really, but I just couldn’t see him acting that way in my mind, at least not in front of others.

I mean as serious and aloof as Haishiro usually is, it’s hard to imagine the guy pouting like a child, even if it was over little ol’me with a couple of cuts and bruises. Hell, i'd been trying to get him to open up for the longest time before our little separation 36 years ago, with a little luck here and there. Part of me actually didn’t mind it as long as I knew he felt for me as I did him. Deep down I knew he just hid all that emotional stuff, but there were times he wasn’t afraid to show it, usually in the form of anger at some idiot who had it coming...or passion for yours truly *wink*.

“Oh, I just came from his place not long ago actually, decided to go for a little early morning run.” I stated in an As-a-matter-of-fact tone while I turned my head to take a quick glace out of the nearby window. “I *was* going to visit Kisuke, but for whatever reason, Mr.Hat’n Clogs wasn’t home. On my way back, I sensed a little reiatsu coming from this direction and, being the curious person that I am, I came to have a look.” I finished turning my little feline head back to Inoue. I could only hope she wouldn’t ask about me being a cat but that was probably unavoidable unless I found a way to take her mind off the subject.

Trotting my way over to the chair the other shinigami girl once sat in, I leapt onto the seat and sat on all fours as I locked my eyes on my orange haired host. "So, where did the other's go?" I asked simply with a small tilt of my head. Perhaps a few of them had stayed or all of them had left, there was no way to tell for sure unless Inoue had seen it herself while I was asleep, and I was ever so curious as to where my old pupil, Byakuya, had run off too. That way I could avoid the basterd if necessary.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Rank 2

Female

Post  Orihime Inoue Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:50 pm

"You turned into a cat because Urahara-san wasn't home?" Orihime delivered her question in a deadpan tone, frowning as she tried to piece together what Yoruichi had said.

Firstly, she was not an alien. This was good. She had gone out to excercise, but Urahara hadn't been around... Even Orihime could have told her that much, though. Then, she had detected her reiatsu... well, someone's reiatsu... snuck into her house, and then remained silent until everyone else had left. It would have made sense, if she really was a cat, yet...

... Wait a minute. Why would she do that, if they were all Shinigami anyways? Weren't they on the same side or something? It didn't make much sense at all. Then again, come to think of it, the Shinigami in generally didn't make much sense. Must be something that happens when you get really old and don't die.

"Oh. Everyone else is gone, I think. I don't really know where they went, but they were in really bad moods... I don't think they'll be coming back."
    Shihoin Yoruichi
    Shihoin Yoruichi
    The Captains

Female

Post  Shihoin Yoruichi Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:55 pm

“I see...well that’s good I suppose. They’ve probably left back to Soul Society.” Yoruichi replied after a moment of thought on Inoues words, perhaps it was safe for her to continue her little trip through town now without having to worry about the other captains. She also wondered where Haishiro was at the moment and if he’d actually taken her invitation and dropped by Kisuke’s place, already starting to regret even leaving his side.

“I guess it’s time I get going then, sorry for the intrusion Inoue” Yoruichi spoke again as she hopped off her seat and made her way towards the door. She would head back to Haishiro and spend the rest of the day, and possibly the rest of the week, bugging and spending a little time with him until she returned to report to Soul Society.

Arriving at the door, Yoruichi looked at it for a minute before looking over her shoulder at Inoue with an expectant look. Being a cat had several limits, and that included opening doors that weren’t the *slid open* type.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Rank 2

Female

Post  Orihime Inoue Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:55 pm

Orihime remained silent at Yoruichi's initial commentary - She didn't quite see what was good about it, but wasn't particularily confident enough to ask. After all, she'd barely met this... person... cat... thing... the other day, and it certainly would have been rude to be overly familiar.

"Oh... Alright."

Orihime responded without thinking as Yoruichi announced her departure, initially assuming she would leave the way she came. A few moments later, she sensed the cat's intense attention and looked around to find the source - The door?... Oh, right. As a cat, Yoruichi wouldn't be able to open it. Still, why was she leaving by the door?

"Oh, sorry Yoruichi-san!"

Orihime mentally reprimanded herself for not paying attention as she rushed over to the door, opening it to allow the cat passage. After all, she had a strange feeling that she -didn't- want to get this particular cat annoyed with her. Call it a hunch, but she could feel a faint stinging in her eye... Like she had been struck in another universe or something.

"Come back sometime!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:05 pm