Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

Yuudai Nashihei's house

Yuudai Nashihei
    Yuudai Nashihei
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

Yuudai Nashihei's house Empty Yuudai Nashihei's house

Post  Yuudai Nashihei Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:14 pm

Yuudai walked through the streets of Karakura town , occasionally glancing at lost spirits wandering around and he began thinking about how they had died. Of course he didn't know but he liked to imagine things for himself. He was almost home at this point and was watching out for anything that might attack him at any time. He heard a yell and went to investigate what the cause was and when he got to the source , he saw a soul that was about to turn into a hollow "Not good , this soul is going to become a hollow at any second." Just as he said that the soul let out a scream as his body disappeared , for a little while eerything was quiet until suddenly , it re-appeared as a hollow nearby with it's mask forming. Yuudai quickly held out his arm gathering spiritual energy to form his bow and took aim. As soon as the hollow's mask finished forming he let off a single powerful arrow shot that tore through it's mask. The beast screamed as it disintgrated from the attack and Yuudai let out a relieved sigh. Afterwards , he continued to walk home and within a few minutes had arrived , opening the door."Hello father I'm home" He entered the house as his father replied."Hello Son , How was school?" Yuudai saw his father walk down from upstairs."It was boring. I saw a hollow on the way back though. It had newly formed right as I killed it."His father seemed proud and ruffled his hair as he spoke."Very good job son , I'm going to the store , you stay here and do your homework okay?" Yuudai whined a bit in response but nodded and climbed upstairs to his room as his father left the door.
    Yuudai Nashihei
    Yuudai Nashihei
    Rank 1

Male

Yuudai Nashihei's house Empty Re: Yuudai Nashihei's house

Post  Yuudai Nashihei Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:34 pm

Yuudai sits down at his desk taking out his pencils and sits down to do his homework. He spends about 5 minutes on it before he finishes most of it and decides to take a break , as he's sensing some high spiritual pressure and some hollows. He puts his books away looking outside to see that it's raining so he grabs his coat and an umbrella before heading downstairs. He grabs a piece of paper and begins to write quickly."Father, sensed some odd spiritual energy and hollows , went out to take care of it , be back soon."With this he ran out the door , opening the umbrella and headed off towards the Urahara shop where he felt the spiritual pressure coming from. As he ran through the streets he suddenly felt an odd presence in a dark alleyway. When he went in he saw a little boy's spirit being attacked by a rather ugly looking hollow."That spirit is being attacked! I have to help it" He held out his arm gathering spiritual energy to form his bow then pulled back on it to create a single arrow which he shot off into the hollow's head , disintegrating it.The spirit turns to him and smiles."Thank you sir." Yuudai smiles and talks to the spirit boy."Don't mention it , now I must be off." Yuudai runs off waving at the boy then heads quickly in the direction of the Urahara shop , running as fast as he can.
    Yuudai Nashihei
    Yuudai Nashihei
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Yuudai Nashihei Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:15 pm

Yuudai walked up to his house and opened the door looking inside before walking in and inviting Ryuumaru in. Suddenly his dad came from nowhere and attempted to kick him but Yuudai managed to dodge the attack.His father began speaking."Your late damn it , you said you'd be back soon."Yuudai looked down a bit then looked back up at his father."It took longer than I thought , anyways that's not important." He turns to Ryuumaru and speaks again."This is Ryuumaru , he's a student in my class but I found out today that he's an ex-shinigami who became part hollow , a vizard I think he called it. He needs a place to stay and he seemed nice enough so I invited him to stay here father." His father started thinking for a bit and left the room coming back a few minutes later."Allright , he can stay here for the time being. As long as you two don't get into trouble and you keep up with your homework Yuudai."Yuudai ran at his dad and hugged him saying thanks then asked Ryuumaru to come upstairs so he could show him the room he'd be staying in.

Post  Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:23 pm

He smiles a little seing them and bows to Yuudai's father. "Thanks sir!" He saw his father a little worried tough. He probably knew about everything that's going on and he let him stay knowing that as an vizard Ryuumaru could protect Yuudai if something happens. He looked around then followed him upstairs. "Looks like his father is trying to replace his mother." He said that to himself noticing there is no trace of an women's toch around the house it was exactly how an house were only an father and son would live. Ryuumaru smiled being glad that Yuudai didn't went through the pain of losing both his parents.
    Yuudai Nashihei
    Yuudai Nashihei
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Yuudai Nashihei Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:33 pm

Yuudai led him down the upstairs hallway and stopped at the third door to the left and opened it , flicking on the light inside and looking around before turning to Ryuumaru."It's a little small but it's got a closet and a bed so it's better than nothing. Needs a little air though." Yuudai walks over to the window and strains to open it as it has become almost stuck in place from not being used in a while , but it finally opens a little letting in a small draft of air that flows through the room. " There we go , so yeah this will be your room while your staying here , my room is the one on the end of the hall if you need anything , make yourself comfortable.After speaking Yuudai leaves the room and heads downstairs to see if there's anything to eat in the kitchen.

Post  Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:45 pm

He watches him leaving then realises he was still wet takes an towel and some dry clothes and eners the bathroom to take an shower. After coming out he goes and sit's in his bed looking out through the window. "And so i start a new life thanks to Yuudai. The times are getting more dangerous so i'll protect him no matter what. I might even die doing that but at least his father won't leaving him alone." Ryuumaru is glad that he has something to use his powers for and thanks to the fresh air and the fact that he was tired after having an hard day falls asleep.
    Yuudai Nashihei
    Yuudai Nashihei
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Yuudai Nashihei Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:12 pm

Yuudai looked outside after finding an apple in the fridge and saw how dark it was then ate the apple. After he finished he walked upstairs yawning."I'll go see if ryuumaru is alright then I'll head off to sleep."Yuudai walked down the hall and quietly peered into Ryuumaru's room and saw him sleeping then closed the door again."He's asleep so I shouldn't bother him."Yuudai walked down the hall and opened the door to his room and went inside , getting changed into his pajamas and getting into bed."I finally found a new friend, and I will protect him with my life if I need to."Yuudai smiled as he fell asleep for the night.

Post  Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:30 pm

Meanwhile outside the clouds were got and the sky was full of shining stars. He felt when someone peeked into his roo and the beauty of the sky wouldn't let him sleep now. "Gues i could go outside and watch the sky." Saying that he get's out of his room and sneaks on the roof. He lays on his back looking at the sky while the wind was slightly blowing his hair. "This feels so nice. I remembered i used to do this often in Seireitei." This was always calming him down so he decide to stay on the roof for a while longer.
    Yuudai Nashihei
    Yuudai Nashihei
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Yuudai Nashihei Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:42 pm

Yuudai restlessly tossed in his bed as his dream suddenly turned into a nightmare. Inside his mind his brain started replaying the events of the day his mother died. He remembered coming home form school and watching t.v. with his family. He had also remembered sensing something but ignoring it. His father had wanted to investigate but his mother had said no. Within an hour the hollow attacked and it had gotten stronger than when they first sensed it. The hollow attacked and his father and mother fought it off. They were winning at first when suddenly it got the upper-hand and stabbed his mother. As she died his father took off his sanrei glove , destroying the hollow and all the others it had attracted. He had saved them all except Yuudai's mom was bleeding. She slowly died and His father was left without powers. Just then Yuudai woke up screaming for his mom and crying. He realized it was almost morning and decided to sit down and finish his work.

Post  Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:30 pm

He couldn't help it but to get a little worried feeling that strong reiatsu everywere around town and that the time between appearences was so short. The ones that had that reiatsu were fast that's what he was shure. It was too suspicious and it looked like noone else noticed so he decided to find out what's going on himself. Knowing that Yuudai is busy with his homework he got dressed, he put his cloak on to hind his reiatsu and left through the window. "Well this might get troublesome if they notice me."
    Yuudai Nashihei
    Yuudai Nashihei
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Yuudai Nashihei Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:01 pm

Yuudai looked out the window , seeing it was morning now and almost time for school. He stuffed his homework in his backpack and took off towards the stairs. When he got there he doubled back to check if Ryuumaru was awake. When he saw nothing he figured Ryuumaru left already and ran down the stairs , skipping breakfast and heading off towards the school."I'vve been sensing something but it keeps disappearing on me , whatever it's probably nothing."Yuudai continued on his way ignoring the feeling that something bad was happening.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:01 am