Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

~ The beginning of the blue haired shinigami ~ / Open only for Aizen and Hasegawa for now.

Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 57
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

~ The beginning of the blue haired shinigami ~  / Open only for Aizen and Hasegawa for now. Empty ~ The beginning of the blue haired shinigami ~ / Open only for Aizen and Hasegawa for now.

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:10 pm

((OOC: Since our thread got deleted by accident then I got it approved that I would write here a short review on all that had happened up until now. I just hope I remember everything correctly. xD Aizen, if you have anything for me to add here then do tell me, and I hope you are still up to writing in this thread with me ^^ and it's good to be back by the way! xp))

-- Hasegawa relives some memories from her life as a human and decides to go out on a stroll to clear her mind and try to figure out how to get back. As she reaches a water pond she usually relaxes by, Hasegawa gets attacked by thugs. Fighting bravely she gets outnumbered and is about to get beaten up or worse as Aizen comes and saves her, looking very handsome as usually while at it of course.

Aizen had by chance been walking around this area and seen the fight and as usually started plotting something devilish, deciding to use this fiery young girl that strove so much for power, as his new puppet in some witty plans against Soul Society. Quickly getting rid of the thugs, Aizen then uses his charms and makes the girl utterly defenseless and clueless against what really is happening in his evil and intelligent mind. They introduce themselves and have a small chat, mostly some stuff that don't matter that much and Aizen also reveals that he is a shinigami. In the latest post that Aizen made, he whisks Hasegawa away to a coffee house. --

((OOC: I sadly can't remember much from your last post Aizen except for that he dragged her to a coffee house, so if there was anything important in it then could you perhaps pm me it so I can get straight to writing my post? ^^ ))
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 57
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

~ The beginning of the blue haired shinigami ~  / Open only for Aizen and Hasegawa for now. Empty Re: ~ The beginning of the blue haired shinigami ~ / Open only for Aizen and Hasegawa for now.

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:43 pm

Hasegawa kept glancing at Aizen as they made their way towards the small coffee house. She still couldn't really grasp all that had happened this day which had started in such a normal way. He had taken her hand in his, and the young girl smiled shyly as she very lightly squeezed at his hand. I can't believe this! Will he really help me in finding my goal here? Will I be able to have finally a friend here? She was childish in thought, that she knew. But after all this time alone, she held onto this small moment like a drowning person. She had stopped being alert against him, only wishing to be able to see him as someone that had saved her.

Sitting down, she smiled slightly before looking away from him. Observing their surroundings she took notice that some girls looked at Aizen and giggled while whispering to each other. He is very handsome, and it shows that he is no commoner so I understand them well. I'm not even really sure why he wants to sit here with me since I'm a nobody. But perhaps he saw something in her, some potential that she herself hadn't discovered yet. She would try her best to show him what she was capable of, and she would do anything he'd ask her to do if he would train her and help her out in gaining powers.

"So...umm.. you told me you are a shinigami. Is it true that they have many different divisions there?" Hasegawa kept her gaze on his face as she waited for him to answer. Perhaps it was rude of her to ask that, but she felt very curious about the jobs of the shinigamis. At some point she had even thought about the possibility of becoming one herself, but had quickly stopped thinking about that. She had only wanted to find some place for herself in this strange world of the dead. She didn't want to simply mope around all day and have no one that could possibly understand her, no one that understood her need to have enough power to fight against those forces she herself didn't even understand.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:18 pm