Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

5 posters

Requirements for Ichigo and the Yamamoto/Aizen Leader Characters

Shihoin Yoruichi
    Shihoin Yoruichi
    The Captains

Female
    Number of posts : 79
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Requirements for Ichigo and the Yamamoto/Aizen Leader Characters Empty Requirements for Ichigo and the Yamamoto/Aizen Leader Characters

Post  Shihoin Yoruichi Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:39 pm

To use either Ichigo, Yamamoto or Aizen you must submit a 3 paragraph sample RP post here which will be judged and graded. If accepted, you will be allowed the character of course and if denied....please dont argue with the decision because it wont help at all and you'll be wasting your time.

Official Judge and grader: Haishiro Imitsu

Your friend,

Yoruichi Shihoin ^^

Last edited by .Shihoin Yoruichi. on Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sosuke Aizen
    Sosuke Aizen
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2009-02-08

Requirements for Ichigo and the Yamamoto/Aizen Leader Characters Empty Re: Requirements for Ichigo and the Yamamoto/Aizen Leader Characters

Post  Sosuke Aizen Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:15 am

Former Wonderwice, auditioning for the role of Sosuke Aizen (had an epiphany, dont ask...)

OCC: this is a heads up post, just letting you know im about to do the audition, plus i have no idea how this works... could use a nudge in the right direction
    Haishiro Imitsu
    Haishiro Imitsu
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 43
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Requirements for Ichigo and the Yamamoto/Aizen Leader Characters Empty Re: Requirements for Ichigo and the Yamamoto/Aizen Leader Characters

Post  Haishiro Imitsu Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:27 am

Go ahead and post a sample RP post (make a new thread titled - Aizen: Sample Post in this forum) as Aizen with the topic of your choice. Must be a minimum of 2-3 paragraphs. More length does not necessarily mean it's better but if it's scrapping the minimum, I won't look too kindly on that as well. Things I'll be looking for...

1. The ability to portray the character accurately
    2. The ability to not god mode seeing as how Aizen is the strongest character here
    3. The ability to carry on a post/thread by yourself should the need arise
    4. The ability to push the Arrancar/Espada in the right direction storyline-wise

Correct grammar, spelling and punctuation will all be duly noted and expected. Don't think for a minute that just by posting a sample post, the character will be yours. I will nit-pick and tear it apart before I let someone take him. You've been warned.

With that out of the way, good luck.

- Haishiro
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2009-11-10

Post  Kurosaki Ichigo Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:56 pm

I got the Email of everything on this site is reseted, I would like to audition for the part of Kurosaki Ichigo
    Matsuri Kudo
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2009-01-16

Post  Matsuri Kudo Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:15 am

Kurosaki Ichigo wrote:I got the Email of everything on this site is reseted, I would like to audition for the part of Kurosaki Ichigo
    I'll work up a thread for you, I'd rather see Ichigo have to apply through a thread and character interaction. PM me when you get on next so we can work things out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:00 am