Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

3 posters

The Main shop

Matsuri Kudo
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2009-01-16

The Main shop Empty The Main shop

Post  Matsuri Kudo Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:49 am

The Candy shop itself. Thats right folks, the real shop is a candy shop. Its till/register is usually run by either Tessai or the Kudo Twins. Its shinigami and elite clients are handled by Urahara himself, Yoruichi or Matsuri.
    Shiro Kuchiki
    Shiro Kuchiki
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

The Main shop Empty Re: The Main shop

Post  Shiro Kuchiki Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:07 pm

Moving like he had never moved before by using shumpo, Shiro arrived outside the shop, outright he felt like he was dying, his troath was as dry as a sandbox, and he sweated a lot and probably smelled pretty bad but even in his training he should take pride, he didnt see anyone around except maybe a black cat at the corner of the building, what a mess this place was not a place for nobles obviously not so strange he had never even seen the place before, he had actually only heard about it but his earlier encounter with Urahara he had explained where it was and so he found it quite easily...

Shiro approched the building, while walking he pulled out the money he had taken from his own account in soul society this should be enough...
    he put the money back and picked out his mobile phone cheking out for any possible hollows but there was nothing going on... he arrived at the building while pushing a few buttons on his phone trying to calculate what he would need for his gigai and how much it would cost him, he also read trough the hollow bounty list and found out that all the hollows he had killed so far did not have a bounty on their heads, exept for one, a particulary strong hollow which requierd nearly the whole squads attention, yet the bounty price was not too great but fair enough, he knocked on the door twice waiting for an responce...
    Takashi Satoru
    Takashi Satoru
    Rank 1

Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

Post  Takashi Satoru Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:19 am

After Urahara's invitation and leaving the place back at the school..Takashi without much talk..left at the same time and headed towards his house to get ready to head to urahara..On the way,he still wanted to think that all what happened back there at the school was nothing more than a bad dream..worse it was more like a nightmare..But the factor of reality always hurt,He opened his house door and entered in without turning on the light or anything laid down on the couch still feeling some pain in his chest from the attack back there..while he was at it..he somehow felt asleep..

In his sleep,some images kept hunting him..like the innocent face of val as yuki got taken,The image of yuki as something like a jewel got taken from her...All these images were things that wouldn't go away.Takashi then woke up in a shock as he thought he heard the scream of a girl..but it was just his imagination.

He stood up,washed his face..and changed his torn clothes with new ones..and was ready to go to urahara by now..with only one goal in mind...To get yuki back at any cost.He left his house and walked towards urahara's shop..It was already night and there was no trace of anyone walking in the streets except for takashi..When he reached the shop he found that there was someone already there at the door..Somone he had met just from a couple of hours ago,It was Shiro..

He walked beside him and smirk reached his face.."And i was the one who thought would be the first to come!!"..he said the words in a friendly tone as he stood next to Shiro
    Shiro Kuchiki
    Shiro Kuchiki
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Shiro Kuchiki Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:05 am

Pushing the buttons on his phone in the darkness of the night only a street light giving some concept of his surroudings as the darkness of the night had caught up to him finally, a few moths flied around the street light and he didnt think anyone was home in the shop, yet he knocked at it once more a bit harder this time

bip bip boop bip he kept pushing the buttons of his phone, he was so caught up with his phone he didnt notice takashi sneaking up on him, as he responded, withouth thinking he drew his zanpakto up towards takashi, only to stop at his neck, quite honestly shiro was suprised to notice that takashi was here, or that he came here before him, he lowered his zan and sheathed it you should not sneak up on me like that...he spoke with a calm voice, he had been a bit on the edge latley things where not going as smoothly as he had hoped

i suppose im faster than what i realized... he smirked slight as he responded in a sarcastic voice
    Takashi Satoru
    Takashi Satoru
    Rank 1

Post  Takashi Satoru Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:26 am

Takashi wasn't surprised to the sudden zanpaktou which was directed to his neck..he stood there still carrying the smirk on his face while looking straight into Shiro's eyes.." *Shouldn't sneckup!!* you say..I think you shouldn't lower down your guard like that" ..he said with a sarcastic tone..

He then got out his gloves from his backpack and wore them,while looking at shiro as he sheathed his sword..."Well i don't think we will stay standing out here for long..don't you think?"..Takashi knocked at the door again of Urahara as he waited for a reply or someone to open the door from inside.
    Matsuri Kudo
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female

Post  Matsuri Kudo Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:08 pm

Matsuri appeared behind the two boys from her shunpou, appearing in a rather surprising appearance. The top of her kimono had been torn apart from what appeared to be a kidou based move, her shunkou, and the bottom of it was torn up. Her chest had been covered in a cloth bra/under shirt so she wasn't really naked, just half naked. Her Zanpakutou was in her hand as its holding sash had been torn during her battle with Sangre moments before. She stepped up to the two and smiled.

Urahara's out, aswell as Tessai and the others I'm afraid. Its just me, I had to close up to pick some goods up, thats when I encountered you Shiro, what is it I can do for you boys?

Her gigai opened the front door upon hearing her master and smiled towards her. She popped the soul candy out as she stepped into it. Catching the candy in her hand she slipped it into the pocket of her gigai. Her gigai wore a T-Shirt with the Urahara shop name on it, a JeanMiniskirt and a Pink belt across it. She stepped into the shop and waved the two boys in.
    Shiro Kuchiki
    Shiro Kuchiki
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Shiro Kuchiki Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:39 pm

His left eye twiched slightly at the annoyance Takashi threw at him, but even if shiro didnt like to admit it he was right he should not lower his guard while on duty and even when not on duty, he put away his phone, he glanced right back at takashi`s eyes withouth blinking... oh dont you mind me, i just suggest you watch your own back

i dont know, i should have never come here its just a waist of my time he said calmly, he remebered takashi as an old friend from soul society, but thats it after all he had become a vaizard, lucky him he had not gotten any orders to eliminate any that would be a tad bit ridiculous to him

... so how is life in the world? he leaned against a wall looking much calmer now, he took out a juice box that he had bought from a shop earlier that day in his gigai, popping it open he started to sip of it slightly, he remebered how rukia told him how to drink out of these such amacing technology, he smiled for himself slightly at the thought

Then Matsuri appeared, shiro was quite unhappy with her performance and her looks he never though this girl could have suprised him like this but he guessed he was wrong futher more he though she was already inside, some of the juice was about to be thrown out of his mouth but he somehow managed to hold it in, he stepped in looking around, taking a breath

whats up with your.... clothes? Nevermind i dont want to know, i just happened to get low on supplies for my gigai and i need refill, i hope it wont take long for... urahara to come back? i need to have a word with him personally... he was not going to tell her that he was here for training she would have to figure that out by herself if she had not already
    Takashi Satoru
    Takashi Satoru
    Rank 1

Post  Takashi Satoru Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:55 pm

Takashi kept smiling as he sat at the stairs..looking at Shiro as he started to sip on a juice box,It was quite weird to be looking at an old time friend and at the same time..someone who would hunt him down if he was ordered to..Although he knew Shiro wouldn't do such a thing the idea itself gave takashi the creeps.

"Well..you know shiro,school..home,hanging out with friends...There isn't much to do other than that,Thanks to u shinigami..the likes of me don't have to defend against hollow attacks."..he said with a friendly tone as he started to rub the back of his head.

A girl shortly appeared in front of them..she looked young or about their age,But her expressions showed otherwise..it showed a person with alot of experince and talent.The state the girl was in of torn clothes and otherwise..made takashi think that the girl was asking for help from maybe some gang chasing her but when Shiro started to speak to her it was obvious that this girl was also a shinigami and had her clothes like that maybe from a past fight.

Takashi leaned towards shiro and whispered in his ears so she couldn't listen.. "Whose the hot girl,a friend of yours i assume?!"he said in shiro's ears with a teasing tone..and watched as the girl passed by and entered the shop asking them to come in.

It looked like the girl was working at urahara's..takashi looked at her with wide eyes since her way of talking seemed as if she was talking to little children.. "Well i am here to talk with urahara on a personal matter"
    Matsuri Kudo
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female

Post  Matsuri Kudo Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:09 pm

Both of you need to see him? Sheesh, he won't be back for a while, at least as far as I know. I can help though, As long as you have the money i can help you stock up on real world goods. As far as any personal matters im in charge when he and Tessai are gone. Much to Jinta's annoyance.

She chuckled and kept leading them into the shop. She opened the door to the back rooms and ushered them into a vacant room. She moved off to the kitchen and started some tea, shortly after returning with it and a few cups.

Take a seat, take a load off, I cleared out most the hollow on my way here and after that Menos outbreak so you won't have to work much Shiro. And, judging by your looks its Takashi right? Urahara mentioned you when he spoke of the Vizard. So your is something related to that? And Shiro, the only personal matter you would have is something he specializes in? Or could arrange? So, my guess is you need a new gigai or some of Yoruichi's patented training of doom? But, thats all for a diffrent matter, sit get some tea and a list of what you need and I'll gather it up.

She stretched and cracked her back after setting the tea and cups down. They could serve themselves they were big boys. Matsuri may have looked about their age, but she had the shisui mirror and the wandering spirit world for that. She was well older than most of the shinigami about, only younger than a few captains actually. She had grew up around some of the current high ranking shinigami too.

Oh, Shiro, hows Little Rukia? She doing okay, I haven't seen her in ages!

She looked over at Takeshi with a grin on her face and winked at him.

Oh, and Takeshi, I'm not his girlfriend, for your information.

She had inherited Yoruichi and SoiFon's rather bothersome hearing and despite Takeshi's want to hide that comment by whispering, she had managed to hear it.
    Shiro Kuchiki
    Shiro Kuchiki
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Shiro Kuchiki Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Well it seemed like both of these guys wanted to torment him with lies that had no head or tails to em, quite honestly shiro had already gotten enough of their chit chat, but he was not going to let them enjoy his torture so he decided to go along this bothersome conversation, he took a sip of his juice again and replied so that both of them could hear since she already had overheard the conversation for your information im not intrested in prehistoric fossils he replied with a very sarcastic voice and hoped it would stop the conversation where it had started, while it was true that he was being rude, Takashi was the one who started the whole thing...

he entered the rather small room and took a seat, he felt troubled to have the girl bring the proper stuff in, he served himself by no demand he had already felt troubled to be invited,
    well i need supplies for my gigai, it might start to get rather sluggish and hard to control after a longer amounts of time exposure, or so i hear he tossed the now empty juice box into a trash can nearby

last time i heard about Onee-san was about a week ago, shes fine i hear shes got very good classifications so she might become a vice captain if all goes well... shiro sipped a little of the hot tea, but decided to blow at it to cool it down slightly, he closed his eyes while doing so, deep down inside he didnt want rukia to become a vice captain... he alredy felt so useless, all his brother ever did was to tell her sis how great she was, she was the growing star in the family, while self being neglected, even if he archived something shiro himself was proud of his brother didnt seem to appriciate it too much if at all, it seemed as if his eyes and anticipation was all set on rukia, sometimes he felt like he was not even worthy of the title of kuchiki these deep painful thoughts affected his growth in a negative way that would be hard to supress..

Quite so he might have been jealous, but all he ever asked for was to be treated as an equal something he might have missed, this is the conclusion he became to understand
    Takashi Satoru
    Takashi Satoru
    Rank 1

Post  Takashi Satoru Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:06 am

It appeared that this talk was getting on shiro's nerves..At the moment that shiro mention the prehistoric fossils..he didn't know if he meant the girl by anychance or the goods in urahara's shop..Which made takashi start laughing at both the idea..since it was clear now that this girl was way older than them having said little rukia..and other talk.

Takashi entered after matsuri...the small room she invited them in,takashi without more invitation laid down on a couch..placing both his hands behind his head..He then watched as matsuri left to another room and came back with some cups of tea.He took a cup and started sippng on it..as he turned his eyes to look at Shiro.. "Why don't you lighten up a bit,I don't see your brother among us to be that tensed"..takashi sighed and continued to sip on the cup of tea..

But then something happened that made takashi was about to spit it all out..It seemes that matsuri heard what he said to Shiro about the hot girlfriend thingy..It made takashi's face go slightly red..as he looked at the girl.she winked and a grin was so obvious on her face that she did hear and not guess...Takashi placed the cup of tea down and looked at her.. "err...i-i mean i didn't mean to be rude or anything..it's just a thought that came by when i found shiro knowing you" ..he said while rubbing the back of his head.

There was something suspecious..the girl seemed to have known his a vizard although..he is sure urahara rarely talked about him and if he did he would only do it in front of someone he trusted..so could that mean that this girl was someone to be trusted with.It was like a gamble to start and talking about the training thing..so he choose to stay silent for now until he would make sure that he could trust matsuri.
    Matsuri Kudo
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female

Post  Matsuri Kudo Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:22 am

(ByaBya should reply for Rukia to xD, Im just doing this mainly because Urahara hasn't logged on in a month .-.)

Little Rukia a Vice-Captain? Oh, my! Her and Renji sure moved up in the world. About the gigai, yeah, it happens with mine on occasion, its one of the drawbacks of using it to much. It generally restores when not in use or when you have Soul Candy in it. If you use it to much like Rukia was doing before than it gets sluggish in a hurry. That all you boys needed? Like I said, Im sorry but Urahara-San won't be around for awhile, or at least thats what I know.

She sighed and scratched the back of her head. Evidently they weren't here for training. She had almost pegged it as to what Shiro was here for, She could have sworn Urahara was going to train a shinigami too. After his asking for a private spar she had thought about it even more. She wasn't wrong often, but it was known to happen. It was the Vizard boy that really threw her off, if he didn't want to be trained, he had no reason to be here, most of the Vizard hated Urahara with a passion.
    Shiro Kuchiki
    Shiro Kuchiki
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Shiro Kuchiki Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:47 pm

(dont worry about urahara matsuri, because hes also Aizen xD and i know hes around)

Tense?, he glanced at Takashi, he supposed the vizard was right once more but replied weather hes among us or not does not affect how i decided to play along on a tactical scale, futhermore it wont affect how i decide to live from here on out he sipped a bit of his tea, he was quite so satistified with the hospitality matsuri gave them, he eyed Takashi as his cheeks flustered slightly well maybe you should keep yoour thoughs for yourself he answered back to takashi with a kind yet slightly sarcastic voice, now onwards to busness he had no intension to cause a riot here... shiro sighed when matsuri became so suprised about rukia`s development, he looked down at his tea, he then looked back at matsuri hm? oh i see... thats some very useful information thank you... i wonder if the product i ordered has come? he off course spoke of soul candy, well to be quite honest... i came here to train indeed, just like a few others should have, but i presume they are late... but then again if we start now i could become stronger much faster... he finished his tea...

he trusted her, besides he was in need for training as fast as possible, holding this kind of information inside would only slow down his progress
    Takashi Satoru
    Takashi Satoru
    Rank 1

Post  Takashi Satoru Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:44 pm

The actions of Shiro was starting to get on takashi's nerves..he wasn't at calmed down or maybe he was but with a wrong way..The thing that he started to eye takashi and then go along with his talk was bugging takashi but he didn't care about it..He kept laying down on the couch placing both his hands behind his back and sitting there peacefully..He had all the time in the world..The problem was did Yuki have the same time..Or was she starting to count down to something unwanted..It was a risky task and from here on out anything takashi was going to do was to be put at the edge of his limit,any kind of training he was going to have was to get him not just stronger in body but more clever thinking in finding a way to beat those that are way outstanding in there power level.

Takashi looked at Shiro with a weird look as he asked the girl to start his training until Urahara come back..was this girl really that good to be training someone..Takashi had to put that to a test..He stood up and walked towards the girl and started looking carefully at her.. "Are you sure your willing to be trained on the hands of this girl..She seems weaker than you are" He said with a sarcastic tone...What takashi was doing was nothing more that to heat Matsuri up to see her abilities and if she was acutally worthy of training him or was she just a waste of time.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content