Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

2 posters

Main Warehouse

Main Warehouse Empty Main Warehouse

Post  Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:37 pm

This is the main section of the hidden vizard warehouse. It appears to be like any other warehouse. A large open space on the ground. Rafters high in the air full of dust and glass shards from broken ceiling windows. A second floor is barely visible through the dust and is mostly unexplored. There is a door that leads down into the darkness of the training grounds underneath the warehouse. The door is nothing but a simple doorway, no door, no nothing just a passage into the dark.
    Yukitosumi Makoto
    Yukitosumi Makoto
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 24
    Location : Karakura High or the Vizard Warehouse, most frequently.
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Main Warehouse Empty Re: Main Warehouse

Post  Yukitosumi Makoto Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:45 am

A static echo heralded the arrival of the windswept traveler. Clashing with an inherently feminine appearance and violet ribbons wrapped 'round her wrists was a sarcastic T-shirt bearing the phrase "You brought a knife, I brought a gun. I went to the hospital, you went to the morgue", a pair of unassuming painter's jeans completing the outfit for the appearance of an irritable - Or humorous - artist.

With the fingers of her right hand playing idly with wayward strands of silky near-white blonde hair, her left was left (pardon the pun) to trace the outline of a gloriously crafted golden barrier which served as the door, lock and key for the home of the Vizard - The Masked Ones - with an almost intimate familiarity. Yes, she knew these walls well, though they were well beyond the scope of her abilities to recreate.

"Ah, Hachigen... Flawless work as ever, Kido Kyoshou. I see you must be well... But that is not why I have come."

She spoke... to the barrier itself?.. with a sense of purpose she had not felt since she had left these sheltering walls. She had left, she said, to learn of the world and become strong. She had returned home to learn of herself. With a brief glance in either direction, she slipped through the barrier and away from the potential of prying eyes.

Once inside, she found it just as she had left it - It was almost nostalgic, really, though she wasn't particularily inclined to reminisce just now. Knowing the others, there was a trap or two in store. So, cautiously, she made her way inside, wary. After all, she was swordless... Yet another reason she had returned. She should have known, way back then, that casting aside her sword would not free her from her condition. Now, she would reclaim it... If it would take her.

One by one, as she walked, just enough light to see by flickered on. Shinji's "renovations", she mused. The man was a cheapskate, and while she did not feel any particular dislike for the man, she wasn't fond of him either. Then, they were there.

As if from the shadows themselves, the Vizard appeared before her eyes. Hachigen. Shinji. Love. Rose. Kensei. Mashiro. Hiyori... Yet Lisa seemed to be away. Out getting supplies, Makoto mused.

Most of them took no particular notice of her - After all, she was hardly a threat and she had claimed to have cut ties twenty years prior - but she received an encouraging smile from Hachigen (He had always been her favourite - Like a cuddly teddy bear that could functionally erase you from existence) and a pair of raised eyebrows from Rose and Love. Shinji suddenly found an excuse to be busy, and and Hiyori barely spared the time to spit to the side before continueing on with her business. Of them all, only Mashiro seemed to genuinely acknowledge her, hopping down from the rafters to greet the wayward Vizard.

"Ah! oobane-chan! You've been gone a long time."

The childish Vizard teased, just as if Makoto hadn't been gone a day. Ah.. It'd been a long time since she'd been called 'Feather Quill' - No one but Mashiro in living memory had ever really given her a genuine nickname. Inclining her head in what passed for a short bow towards the green-haired Vizard, Makoto briefly exchanged a ritual patting of shoulders before being lead to a seat.

"It sure has, Mashiro the Hero."

"You remembered!"

Makoto laughed as Mashiro clapped her hands in glee at Makoto's playful reference. Then, uneasily, the flamboyant, costumed Vizard studied Makoto as if to test the sturdiness of her resolve. When she seemed confident that Makoto was sufficiently calm to handle her news, she delivered it in a straightforward and earnest manner.

"Lisa-san wasn't happy when you left. Shinji and Kensei had to hold her down to make sure she didn't go after you. You're lucky she wasn't here when you got..."

"I understand, Mashiro-san. Sensei believes I should be punished for my actions, and I agree. They were childish. But what about Zettaireido?"

Mashiro looked over confusedly at Makoto for a long handful of moments as she tried to figure out what the girl was talking about.

"What Zero?"

"My sword, Mashiro. My Zanpakuto."

"Oh! I heard Lisa-san still has it.."

"Shit... I was afraid of that. So I'm going to have to let Sensei kick my ass before I see it again. I guess we'll have to wait..."

"Well, you will! Love said he'd show me his new manga. Try not to die... oobane."

And so her return was made... And despite the dangers both abroad and... well, altogether too close to contemplate, Makoto felt a little bit of what she had felt all those years ago. She felt... like for a little while, she could belong. Like she had come home.

Curling her knees up to her chin, she sat against one of the storage boxes and settled down to wait. Hey, maybe if she was lucky, Sensei -wouldn't- kill her.
    Matsuri Kudo
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2009-01-16

Post  Matsuri Kudo Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:02 am

(Just a quick OOC Note. I Will be NPCing as Lisa for Makoto.)

Lisa had been out getting supplies for the Vizard. It was her turn to do it and she didn't care about it too much. It gave her a chance to gather her Josei Manga. (To put it blunty lesbian hentai manga.) She had picked up a few Shonen Jump for Love too. She arrived at the warehouse shortly after she left the store. She had heard a few catcalls from the outfit she wore and just shrugged the brutish men off. She would prefered if she had been whistled at by a cute girl instead of the men.

She arrived at the warehouse in no time after that and just walked straight through the barrier. She tosses the bag with Shonen Jump in the dark corner where Love was hiding she knew he was there by now she had the locations of everyone memorized. She was however quite suprised to see that her old pupil had the nerve to show up.

Yukitosumi Makoto was her old student whom she herself had done most of the training of. She taught the girl how to keep her inner hollow mostly in check and how to be a fighter but the girl had betrayed her teacher and left the group 20 years ago. It had taken both Kensei and Shinji to hold her down that day to prevent her from beating the a bloody pulp out her student and dragging her back.

Seeing Makoto didn't cause her to show any visible anger but she had been capable of holding her own anger back for quite awhile. Lisa was possibly the the one that showed the calmest face of all the arrancar that is unless she was angered. Right now she was quite angry thanks to her foolish student having the nerve to show up. She was going to blow but not here. This was defintly not the place to do that. She tossed the groceries at Shinji and than walked to the door that led to the Underground training area. Before stepping into it she alligned her glasses and than turned back staring at Makoto.

"If you are here for Zettaireido your Zanpakutout han you will follow me down the stairs. If you have any intention of ever getting it back that is. If you are here for to just remember the past than you can forget about coming down stairs.

Lisa walked down the steps to the Underground training heading towards a very vast expanse in it.

((OOC Make your next post either here and both in the grounds or Just in the grounds I will make another post there))
    Yukitosumi Makoto
    Yukitosumi Makoto
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Yukitosumi Makoto Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:46 pm

When Lisa returned, Makoto had been prepared for the worst. A fiery outburst, a beating on the spot, a downstairs execution... It looked, now, that it was the last of these that her old teacher had chosen.

"Same Sensei as always... Well, time for my beatings, guys."

Shaking her head with a rueful little grin, Makoto pushed herself up to her feet with a sigh, taking in the looks of mixed pity, horror and disinterest from the other Vizard. Hell, even without them, Makoto had a feeling this was -not- going to be pleasant.

"Hey, if I don't come back, cremation works. You don't have to bother burying me."

With a self-deprecating laugh that echoed hauntingly, Makoto waved back over her shoulder as she followed Lisa into the depths of the training grounds, bracing herself for the worst from the moment her feet touched on the steps.
    Matsuri Kudo
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2009-01-16

Post  Matsuri Kudo Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:40 pm

Lisa had fallen asleep under a canopy she had built in the warehouse. She held one of her trademark Josie novels in her hand as she dozed off. It was a calm day in the warehouse nothing major had gone on. And her pupil didn't even stop by again. Waking up a few minutes later from her nap she looked around. After a few minutes of a daze from waking up and a head rush from hopping up Lisa walked out of the Warehouse in her gigai.
    Yukitosumi Makoto
    Yukitosumi Makoto
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Yukitosumi Makoto Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:14 pm

"Lazy as ever..."

Accompanied by a faint echo, Makoto arrived outside of the Vizard's warehouse and stepped inside without a second thought. She was dressed simply today, with a pair of baggy workman's jeans, her Zanpakuto slitted through the fold normally used to hold hammers. As for her shirt, she had chosen a short-sleeved little number, violet to match the ribbons at her wrists, with "Round One: FIGHT!" written in green above an image of a silver Muai Thai practitioner kicking into the air.

The trepidation she had felt about this place not long ago had evaporated into faint, bitterly fragrant petals of discord wafting away upon the fresh breeze of a new spring day. That, and this time, she had her sword. Sure, she still had to be careful, but she was by far more relaxed than upon her original return.

Speaking of the damn thing, it still was flippantly refusing to talk to her. Go figure... C'mon, all she did was take a little hiatus and Zettaireido was having a childish temper tantrum. Secretive, uncommunicative bastard...

"Anyone home?"

She chimed in with a quiet giggle, spying Mashiro sleeping against a box carelessly, a bubble of spittle hanging from the childish Vizard's mouth. Funny girl, that.

Rose, as usual, was quietly tuning his guitar and chatting amiably with Love about the latest JUMP. Shinji, uncharacteristically, seemed to be deeply involved in thought about something... She considered asking him what, but decided it was best not to disturb him. Kensei was to be seen, but that was to be expected... The guy was the closest thing to a loner that their leadership had.

A rumbling in the floor at her feet answered her questions about where the others were... Hiyori was probably blowing off steam downstairs, and Hachigen would be trying to ensure that she didn't destroy everything.

"Hmm.. Quiet, today. I guess that must be a good sign, if everyone's so calm with the crazy reiatsu around these days."

Makoto concluded, with a nod, that things couldn't have been... Tooo bad. Waving briefly to Rose and Love, Makoto made her way downstairs. Knowing Lisa, she'd probably be napping or reading one of her magazines even through Hiyori's venting.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content