Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

3 posters

Yukei Tea Station

Shihoin Yoruichi
    Shihoin Yoruichi
    The Captains

Female
    Number of posts : 79
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Yukei Tea Station Empty Yukei Tea Station

Post  Shihoin Yoruichi Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:19 pm

If you want good snack food and great drinks, then Yukei Tea Station is a great place to start. Serving cute, intricately designed dishes and fresh, unique drinks, people from all over travel to the Station to relax with friends and have a good time. You'll often find repeat customers here that soon become regulars and the entire atmosphere is one of festivity and cheer.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Rank 2

Female
    Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2009-01-20

Yukei Tea Station Empty Re: Yukei Tea Station

Post  Orihime Inoue Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:27 am

It had taken quite a bit of effort and time for Orihime to find the 'legendary' Yukei Tea Station, and she was relieved when someone had finally taken pity on her on the street and asked where she had been going.

After about another half hour of walking, she had finally arrived in front of the popular tea spot... To find it closed. That's right... With an exhasperated expression, she read the sign up on the door, and the place's working hours didn't start for another hour.

"Oh, bother. I guess there's no choice about i... What was that?"

Orihime frowned as she got a whiff of reiatsu... But it was faint. Distant, then, or was it residual and dieing off, and she hadn't noticed it for whatever reason? As she (metaphorically speaking) felt out for the reiatsu, she confirmed it was both... and quite stronger than she had originally expected. No point in investigating it now, then... too long and far off for her to have any luck, anyways.

"Hmm... Nobody's around at Urahara-san's place, and I can't ask Kurosaki-kun... then the tea station's closed, and I still haven't been able to find someone strong to help... At this rate, I'm going to starve to death before I find anyone."

Despite the frustrating conditions of her search, Orihime didn't seem nearly as bothered as her words suggested - In fact, she sounded more like she was chiding herself for misbehaviour than truly concerned with the day's prospects. After all, it was a long weekend, she had plenty of time to find someone, she thought as she traipsed back off in her epic voyage... for breakfast.
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    The Captains

Male
    Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post  Toushirou Hitsugaya Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:11 am

appears in a street where he has no Idea where he is or where he is he slows down his pace and start to walk normal and finally remember that he was out of his gigai but hell who cares after what just happen and the way he act agains Hasegawa ain't no way he think that she would look at him the way she use to. he then start thinking about the reason he came to the human world which was obviously that weird dream that he kept on having. wanting to know what was the meanning of it he kept on walking with his head down thinking.

he slap himself out of his thoughts and keeps on walking down the same path wonders if he can or would he like to remember anything from his human life he then chuckles silly me huh he said to himself shame on you Hitsugaya. well that thought was out of his mind anyway, and keeps on going his way which he has no Idea why is he heading the way he is and why not stoping while he still going but kept on going.

he then spotted a tea station he stop looking at it then a thought come up in his mind Yukei tea station huh? wonder if I should take Hase-chan here to talk to her? he then think again Why do I feel this way about this girl? is this love?

after a good look at the place and remembering where it was he then start walking again till he disappear in the dark

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:36 am