Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

3 posters

4th Street Apartments

Shihoin Yoruichi
    Shihoin Yoruichi
    The Captains

Female
    Number of posts : 79
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

4th Street Apartments Empty 4th Street Apartments

Post  Shihoin Yoruichi Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:17 pm

Classy, chic, with great urban styling, the 4th Street Apartments may not be cheap but they provide a plethora of comfort and great amenities. Located in the posh area of the Dangai District, if one has the money, this is most definitely the area you want to be in.

4th Street Apartments Empty Re: 4th Street Apartments

Post  Guest Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:21 am

Shiro jumped from roof top to roof to obviosly trying to use shumpo the best he could and occassionally sucseeded in that too moving from between 10m - 50m at one or two steps but it was all by pure luck he though he continued chasing after those peculiar fast shinigami that had been keeping doing this Shunpo for around 5-10 minutes now in a streak he could never keep up with them so he decided to back up nii-sama if needed, still trying to follow them, he had never seen yoruichi in person but heard she was quite an royality as he was and wondered how was someone like her put into an situation like this, well there must be an reason for everything he though and nodded for himself as he continued to give chase.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male
    Number of posts : 114

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:58 pm

Grimmjow arrived on the field next to Shiro he glanced down at the shinigami and slapped him on the head before he could react he was trown into a wall by the mere brute force he could not move due to the huge amount of reitsu he was releasing weakling... he continued to give chase to the stronger shinigami, while constantly being attacked by minor shinigamis he released a cero and wiped them all out within a few seconds, while grimmjow continued his chase.

Post  Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:46 am

shiro was probably not even aware of what happened, he felt an extremley strong and unfriendly spiritual pressure around him his eyes widened at this and he then got slapped right in the head and flied into a wall, he slowly lost counsiousness and felt the darkness creep all over him, he soon blinked and glanced around as he stood underwater again with his legs on the water surface but upside down he glanced around as he detected a hint of soar salty water in his mouth but again he could breath in the water he knew this feeling from before.

it was his spiritual beast withing his Zanpakto, he knew he knew he could hear her name this time speak out wretched beast!!! he yelled speak out your name so i can grow stronger!!! it was quiet as ever not a word could be heard, what was wrong? he was sure she was gonna reply suddenly he felt a huge spiritual pressure come from behind him he glanced around and noticed a huge beast in front of him it was in the form of an dragon and it raised its huge head towards Shiro, shiro didnt know what to do where was the woman he had seen earlier? as he wondered this, he could hear a lauging sound from the dragons back why do you hesitate little boy if you hesitate you will die withouth question in battle he now saw the woman as being a part of the dragon itself shiros mouth and speech stuttered and almost halted to an end s-speak y-you name the woman smirked and totally fused with the dragon, then as the dragon roared at the bottom of the ocean the whole place the sea and the sky was shattred at the sound of the dragons name this is my true form, shinigami my name is... that instant Shiro was awake and had stood up you could not see his face he glanced down at the ground and spoke her name turn everything to ashes RAGNARÖK with that said his spiritual pressure raised for just a few seconds nearly to captain level, his eyes glowed red during that time and a release of smoke and fire was released around him, the fire had the form of an dragon and rose several 100 feet above the sky lighting it up during that time, the sword however didnt evolve at this short release of a Zanpakto as if he would need to learn more about handling his careless Zanpakto spirit.

Last edited by Shiro Kuchiki on Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:52 am

shiro stood there several minutes at a time and wondered what happened he was sure something was wrong his minor wounds where healed after Grimmjows earlier attack however Shiro was still devastated by the mere power he could not handle and soon slipped into a state of confusion, he fell from the floor of the building and fell into a flood where he somehow managed to cling into a tree branch that was fluttering about above the water levels.
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    The Captains

Male
    Number of posts : 19

Post  Toushirou Hitsugaya Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:33 pm

Still on his stroll with a girl Spirit on his back Hitsugaya walks in a street where there was alot of fancy and beautiful modern days apartments. Looking around trying to hide the expression of being impress by the human world he kept on walking down the same road of beautiful front yard garden, grasses, and also beautiful women that are taking their morning run for the sun was already rising and the smell of fresh coffee and break fast coming from the apartments couldn't help but feeling hungry at the moment but he shooks it all away and start to pay more attention to the girl that was with him

Hey Cylia?
    Yes Onii chan she replied with a big smile
    Say.. where are your parents? why were you alone back there?
    They... They... she started to sobs and crying They never came back for me
    Do you know what happen to you? he says with a broken down voice
    well at first i thought that my mom told everybody to ignore me cause i was being a bad girl, but now, i know... i know... that her tears run down her face and on his back... i've died now
    I see...

he thinks long and hard for a moment asking himself what to tell her now but at the same time he feels as if he wants to know how she died but he doesn't expect her to remember that, and decided not to ask then he tells her

How would you like to go to a place where everyone can see you and you can also have a new family that will care for you?
    Will Onii chan be there too? she asked
    well not exactly but Onii chan can come visit anytime
    really? How?
    See its like this

right before he finishes his sentence the sky opened up and Gillian in the shape of an ox come out he was laughing at the smell of the lil girl who apparently smell delicious to him. Without even feeling Hitsugaya's own reiatsu the beast rushes in at the girl who was on his back growling thinking that its dinner time

hahahaha... it started to laugh when he notices Hitsugaya's carrying her around... today is my lucky day to find a human with such strong spirutual energy that he is even able to carry around a spirit, yes its my lucky day

AAAAAAAAAAAA... Cylia screamed... Onii chan run he's after me
    Don't worry worry... he smile... Onii chan will protect you Cylia chan

he then swallows the pill and got out of the gigai in an instant and cut off one the Gillian's horn and stops him in his track

My horn... my beautiful horn... Who the hell are you?
    Hitsugaya Toushirou Shinigami Captain of the X squad and today isn't your lucky day i will say it will be your worst day
    Captain??? he then started to laugh don't fuck with me. Ain't no way a kid like you would ever be captain and there isn't much reiatsu coming from you, i will make you pay for what you did to my
    Hmpf, how naive of you hollow

The gillian expanded its snake like tail and aimed at Hitsugaya's left arm hoping to bite it off, but unfortunately for me Hitsugaya caught his tail with his left hand and cut it off with his zanpakuto

Aaaa my tail you little Prick you'll pay for it
    Did you know a shinigami from the level of Lieutenant, if he's coming to the material world always has a limiter of 80% on his reiatsu and for the like of you i dont think that i even need 10% of strenght to finish you off

Hitsugaya flashsteped and cut off his other horn and also take one arm while he at it, Cylia in the other hand was quite shocked at the view and listen to the Gikongai telling her not to worry as they stay in the shades and awaits Hitsugaya

Well well i think its time to finish you off Hollow
    Don't fuck with me just because u had some lucky....sh...

its mask shattered before he had a chance to finish its word and it disperse into thin air, Hitsugaya sheathed his Katana and head towar Cylia

Cylia chan I think its time for you to live for Soul Society where there will be alot of people that can play with you and where you will find a new family who will take care of you because if you stay here more of this monsters going to come for you... so what do you say?

She wipes her face and smile

Will Onii chan come visit?
    Yeah I will
    well Okay but you have to promise first
    Hitsugaya smile as he make a promise to Cylia... I promise Cylia chan

He then perform the soul burial on her and watches her leave as a hell butterfly accompanied her

I will be waiting Onii chan and thank you for playing with me

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:22 am