Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

2 posters

Arrancar Questions

Sangre
    Sangre
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-12-27

Arrancar Questions Empty Arrancar Questions

Post  Sangre Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:52 am

Starting Arrancar are Rank 1, yes?

Also, I'm curious about Privaron being a rank able to be taken, since the Privaron were the elite under King Barragan that Aizen didn't kill but instead mocked by giving the triple digit numbers and tucking them away in Las Noches to be mostly forgotten. I wasn't sure if the rank was honorary or actual, since only one of the original Arrancar (not Aizen's Hyogyuka (sp?) broken Arrancar).

Spoo-I mean Nnoitra Jiruga was one of the original Arrancar but was one of very few able to rise by his own power into the ranks of the Espada.

Just being curious. Smile

I do have plans for making an Arrancar, but at Rank 1 they seem more than helpless as simple Numeros, I'm not asking for 'azzum leet powerz' but I would like to at least have a release form. If that's at all possible? I'd be more than happy to let my app speak for itself but I don't want to add an ability to it that she wouldn't be able to utilize. Smile

Thanks!

Seika Urufu
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male
    Number of posts : 114
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Arrancar Questions Empty Re: Arrancar Questions

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:09 pm

As matsuri stated in the annocements, there are gonna be some changes, including the rank of 0 along a lot more stuff that im still slightly confused about...

as privadon you have to be at least rank 6 i think and/or former espada
    but seeing as so many positions are avaible you could theoretically pick and choose if you chose a CANON character and in this case you didnt, if i read it correctly then you dont have to start as rank 0 but as rank 1

remeber that you have to save your account profile on your computer seeing as they are gonna be deleted soon (i noticed you didnt make one yet though)

all non CANON characters start from rank 1 no exeption, and when the profile is made dont make it too OP for rank 1 or it will NOT be approved until you change it weather its too OP or not will be noted by moderators/admins that are online...

P.S. also the only one with segunda etapa on this site is Ulquiorra, i might want to question matsuri of that later if it would be possible to add that ability to some higher ranked arrancar later on that are non canon (with a limit off course)
    Sangre
    Sangre
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-12-27

Post  Sangre Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:14 pm

*nods* I'm aware that the template will be changing soon and so I'm putting off doing the complete application until them. In the mean time I've been assured that the staples will remain (History/Personality/Appearance) unchanged, so I'm working on those.

I'm not asking because I want the rank Privaron, I'm just being curious because the Privaron are essentially disgraced by being given the three digit number. Smile I'm just being a stickler.

No, Seika will not be canon and I don't mind starting her out at a low rank. I've been told I can fill out what I wish to and then cross it out to make sure it's apparent that I'm not asking for it just then, just letting people know what she will become eventually. ((Which works for me.))

As for Segunga Etapa, you're correct. Ulquiorra is the only one who has the Second Release. Though, I have a sneaking suspicion it's because Ichigo is haxx. XD

Thanks, Ulquiorra, I do appreciate you helping me. Smile
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male
    Number of posts : 114
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:40 pm

Well im not really sure about the 3 digits with the privarion, sure they had 3 but they may feel about it how they want, i really could not care less...

As for you Seika i will take a look at your profile when its done (as a sneak peek)

no need to thank me... it was nice to be of help

Ulquiorra schiffer

P.S. Dont push it, XD Ichigo is gay and we all know it! (sarcasm)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:30 am