Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

3 posters

discussion on the roof tops (open to all)

Kyouraku Shunsui
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2009-06-01

discussion on the roof tops (open to all) Empty discussion on the roof tops (open to all)

Post  Kyouraku Shunsui Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:36 pm

Over Karakura High School a seki gate opens as a man stumbes out with a bottle in his hand and a red face.he gently lifts up his straw hat and opens his mouth saying"what am i doing here again in temporary Mental confusion he shifts hs eyes back and forth to see if can identify the area and stops his eyes on man in the distance.He stumbled ,but carefully starts walking over to him at the same time continues to hold the bottle not being aware of the idle rock on the round.(OOC:sorry for the small post ,i could never start well)

Last edited by Kyouraku Shunsui on Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2009-11-10

discussion on the roof tops (open to all) Empty Re: discussion on the roof tops (open to all)

Post  Kurosaki Ichigo Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:31 pm

It was the end of school, as the students of kankura high runs out the entrance in anticipation, Ichigo was the last one out walking with one hand in his pocket and the other carrying his bag over his shoulder with a narrow face as he always does. "What a long day, its time to go home" he thought to himself. As he walks the streets he remembers the time he first became a shinigami, just the thought of it makes him cringe. As he remember's his sister's was in danger that night and it comes to realized that the reason he became a shinigami was to protect his family and his friends.

"I have to win every battle, every enemy in order to protect those who are important to me" he said as he looked up and notices his house was one block away from where he's standing. He walks to the front door with the greeting to his family "I'm home" he greeted them in the same tone he always do then, out of nowhere a uppercut was delivered from no-other than his father: Isshin Kurosaki, whose been giving phyiscal greeting's to his son, for god know's how long. As Ichigo was hit he gets in a arguement wit his father, as they argue for a good ten minutes, Ichigo goes to his room and lays on his bed and just stares at ceiling and slowly closes his eyes as soon that happened he hears a loud annoying sound which was no other than Kon that jumped and landed on his face.

"ICHIGO!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN DO YO-" Kon trailed off as Ichigo picked him up by the tail and threw him to the far wall "Damnit Kon how many times must I tell you to shut up....argh forget it, Im going out" he said as he grabbed his Shinigami badge as he did, he shot out of his body in a shinigami outfit as his real body layed there dead "Kon dont do anything stupid while im gone " he said as he opened the window and shot out to the school.
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male
    Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

discussion on the roof tops (open to all) Empty Re: discussion on the roof tops (open to all)

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:09 pm

Byakuya was standing at the edge of the rooftop..looking around at the people who were crossing the streeting in peace..without noticing what may have happened to them if the Espada was still here.He needed some information on the girl whom the Espada took..It seemed that she was of high value to Aizen probably.But what does that girl posses which would be of high value?...That question grew in his mind as he all of a sudden felt the spiritual pressure of someone familiar coming close...

Byakuya turns his head slightly to see who was this person..and he found Kyouraku Shunsui,..Why would a guy like him be in a place like this?!...Byakuya knew Kyouraku Shunsui from when he was little.His grand father used to talk alot about how lazy that person was to be a captain...but despite that he is one of the most powerful captains of the gotei 13...Byakuya gave a calm look on his face as he started to speak in a calm low tone...

"What bring you here..Kyouraku-taichou?!..If your here because of the presence of the Espada,Then..Your too late"..Byakuya's cold eyes were looking straight at Kyouraku Shunsui..like blades scolding him for not have been here in time.
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Kyouraku Shunsui Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:09 pm

He stoped in place as familiar voice power through the sounds of the city.He in a gentle motion lifts up his straw hat and lays eyes Byakuya's cold piercing eyes and saying "im sorry i wasn't truly aware of the situation, urgency or i would of backed you up.. Feeling responsible he thought to him self "i should of had that last drink..He tilts his hat to cover his shame to the world as he wonders what caused Byakuya to fail and how this defeat will do to his pride.he relifts his hat to show a smile and says in his normal chearful voice to up beat the conversation at least we know,shes safe for a time.Aizen wont bring a person to the Hueco Mundo with out a goal.In a simple calm simple motion ,he sit dont on the cold concrete floor crossing his legs seeing down the bottle to his side.

He looks over to the direction of the sun overcasting another building in deep thought as he saysyes,Aizen not a person to act without caution.So we must be on our guard..He pours his self a cup and sips it.
    So now we must report this and gain info on the captive .lifts up the cup once more drinking the sake leting it flow down his throat,as his face goes reder.In still in temporary Mental confusion he says in a chearful,but slightly sarcastic voice by the way....who are you again.
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Kurosaki Ichigo Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:21 pm

As Ichigo travelled from rooftop to rooftop, he thinks of why he's so uneasy as he make's his way to his school, "Maybe its because of what happed that day" he thought with a gloom look on his face,
    from a far he senses strong spiritual pressure and wonders who could it possibly be. "Damnit please dont tell me he's here....I thought we a lot more time" he muttered as he puts his right hand on the handle of Zangetsu. As he gets closer and closer to the school he starts using shunpo to get there quicker.

He tightens his grip on the sword, as he sees two shadow figures on top of the school roof, he wonders who they could be as he gets closer he loosens his grip and notices the 2 figures was none other than Byakuya and Shunsui from the soul society "Oh its only them...I was certain it was someone strong" he said as he shouted from afar to them to notice himself was coming as he makes his way to the rooftop
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:31 am

Byakuya turned around to look at Shunsui..The man who looked like he was coming for a trip not a mission,"I don't need your..nor anyone's Back up,Taichou.."..he replied in a rather rough tone...he then found him going back to drinking...as Byakuya gave his back to Shunsui looking once again at the town.Byakuya started to wonder what was taking Shiro so long down there in the school...He was waiting all that time on the rooftop to receive Shiro's report on this situation...But it seemed that he was having a pest on the rooftops with him all he can do is just drink...

"The safety of that girl..is non of my concern...!!...My duty lies in the safety of soul society and since that girl posses something so value to Aizen...Then he must intend to use it for Soul Society's harm,SO don't misunderstand me"...Byakuya narrow's his eyes while looking again at Shunsui,the air from around them was starting to get a little cold as the wind started blowing heavily..Byakuya fixed his scarf as he all of a sudden felt the presence of another unwanted guest...This time is was karakura town's hero..Kurosaki ichigo.

Byakuya could feel him coming from distance...He turned his head to look at ichigo who was rushing towards them...as he made his way to the roof top and landed saying that he was expecting someone more strong..byakuya at then gave his back to ichigo completely ignoring what he has said..and started to think that it was time to leave...But not yet..the report from Shiro was important to collect,so his presence was going to last for a little while longer it seemed.
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Kyouraku Shunsui Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:30 pm

Shunsui looks at Byakuya with his gentel smile as he says"Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.” Picks up his cup as he slightly gets a buss and he Smiles.but hey what do i know.contnues to have little sips as he processsing a plan,while hearing Byakuya words.Then saying in a uncommon serious tone So why are you still here are you waiting for some one.because we need to gather infomation as quick as possoble..Shunsui Stands to his feet as he stretches out his legs and crosses his arms as a gust of wind blows off his hat.Shunsui follows it as hit smacks against the gate on the roof.Shunsui snachs it against the gate as he sences a person comming,but showing no sign acknowledgement. Barely hearing iching over the his thinking he puts on his hat and looks up smiling saying"hello iching came for a drink. says in a chearfull voice.
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Kurosaki Ichigo Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:12 am

As Ichigo lands on the building not from a far from the two, he walks up to them seeing that they were talking "No thanks Shunsui" he replied as he listen to their conversation knowing they were talking about the Aizen problem. As soon Ichigo heard his name it made his blood boiled also did the remark Byakuya said "What the hell you mean she doesnt concern you...that should be your number one priority." He said in a smooth rough tone as he balled up his fists
    "So your just gonna sit in soul society, and wait for him to come....I dont believe this....your not gonna help me defeat Aizen. " He walks to the edge of the building and turns his head sideways looking at them "If you wont go to Hueco Mundo....then I'll go get her myself and bring her back safely"
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:07 am

Byakuya looked at Ichigo with the corner of his eye..as he started to speak heroic like always.."Listen Kurosaki Ichigo,That girl which has been taken by the Espada is not even a friend to you...If anyone should be concern about her safety that would be her friends under our feet inside this school...Further more, i don't need a low subititue shinigami to tell me my own priorities.."..Byakuya then turned his eyes to look at Shunsui who seemed to be having fun with his drink..."I am waiting for a report on this situation from Shiro Kuchiki,a shinigami from my squad"

He then found ichigo on rampage talking about needing the help to defeat aizen and what so ever,Byakuya wasn't the type of person to walk in reckless and be controled by his own emotions..he just ignored all what ichigo said and stood looking at ichigo who seemed like he was just about to head to hueco mundo without any thouhts..."I see..So you intend to take matters in your own hand without taking the permission to it...What could a subtitute Shinigami like yourself do in a place like las noches..Even if you kill one or two espadas you will soon meet your death..and all what you would have done would be invain"

Byakuya started to think about what Shunsui said that staying in the human world wouldn't do any good in solving this case,byakuya's hopes now relaied on what shiro would come and tell him..it may have a bit of useful information in finding a way to solve this case without much loss
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Kyouraku Shunsui Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:48 pm

Shunsui starts to walk to ichigo saying in his common chearful voice being reckless never helps no one,yes Byakuya your right. Suddenly stops as with out looking down he regrabs is bottle as he then lifts up his straw hat. think ichigo,once you step foot on his territory what do you think what would happen.you would die and solve nothing or worse aizen will find a way to use you and he would of gotten a one up on the soul Society's .Thats noting that we cant affored says in his uncommon serious voice.Regains his smile and his chearful Disposition as he starts drinking. Shunsui continues to walk but toward the gate on the roof as he sits down with back aginst it leaning forward as he becomes quite.
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Kurosaki Ichigo Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:42 pm

Ichigo looks down "I just cant sit and do nothing...I have to act....but maybe your right but if we dont act I'll go by myself" he said "In the mean time I'll just get stronger...than any Espadas" He balls his fist and lifts it up slightly "If there's a plan that the Soul Society came up with....I want in and details of the objectives" he said as he turned to Byakuya "I want to know everything, like what day, time, month I dont care I just wanna beat Aizen and bring her back safely"
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:05 pm

Byakuya was already fed up by the two beings standing in front of him...One was enjoying his drink and the other kept repeating the same sentence over and over..Byakuya always knew how ichigo was a shinigami alot of soul society could depend on not only his strength and ability but also his strong will..But it seems this time that will of of his was nothing more than reckless actions..So byakuya didn't bother himself replying on ichigo,he just looked at him in the eye from a couple of minutes and then turned to look at Shunsui who for the first time looked like he was on the same terms with what byakuya had said.

What's taking Shiro so long..Byakuya thought to himself as he stood at the edge of the roof top looking at both of them,Byakuya's aim now was to take this situation to a higher-up...as it appeared that it wasn't an easy task for just 1 captain to take in his own hands
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Kyouraku Shunsui Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:36 pm

In Shunsui slience he begen he thought process thhining whats takeing the person with the info,sol long. Also he starts thinking of a plan to perpare the soul society ,if theirs a up coming attack and in all of his thinking ,unknown to him self he starts to doze off.Shunsui begen to see vivid images of himself with the other captains entering a gargantua .Then the image spins and fades into him self drinking along with other shinigami laughing with smiles on their faces. Shunsui reopens his eyes thinkingis this one of the futures. Shunsui stands to his feet with a unknown will and smiles saying Byakuya how much longer are we going to wait? the more time we wait the more time aizen has to plan,alsoPicks up his sake bottle and turns it up side down.my bottle is empey and i need a refil. turns his chearful smile on ichigo.Kurosaki do you know a place i can get a refill. Shunsui sighs as he says you know we cant be waiting here all day,were on a time limit and if your person doesn't come here im going to have to bring you back.but i dont think it would come to that.
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Kurosaki Ichigo Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:56 pm

Ichigo looked around "There should be a place a couple blocks north from here I think" he said looking at Shunsui as he was still boiling over the situation he's in thinking he was useless, then an idea pops in his head like a lightbulb as he turned to Byakuya "Byakuya....you are the one of the strongest in the soul society" he said as he looked down "I need you to train me to exceed my limits" he said
    looking straight at him with his eyes narrow as the always were "You are right...but I cant fight in the condition im in now but I need you to train me....will you help me get stronger?" he asked hoping he will accept his humble offer to train him till no end."I have no one else to turn to right now, you're the only one that I know of"

Ichigo stood there balling his fists waiting for an answer, looking at the sky thinking who else could be trapped at Hueco Mundo, he thinks as he looks at byakuya wondering what the plan Aizen is going to do.

Last edited by Kurosaki Ichigo on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:36 am

(OOC:sorry guys but please you both got to make your posts a little longer,those are the rules here)

Byakuya was taken from his moment of thoughts by Shunsui who interupted him asking about Shiro who haven't came back till now....He looked at Shunsui sharply as if he was offended.."It's Kuchiki-taichou....Kyouraku-taichou..And i have never said i had a future sight to know when my subordinate will be coming back.."..Then came moment of silence as byakuya looked down once again on the street and Shunsui still drinking not to mention the condition of boiling matter Ichigo was in.But then came a surprising call which byakuya didn't expect.

He looked at Ichigo with a surprised look as he mentioned a training course...Me..train him?!..Byakuya knew ichigo's abilities was far beyond anyone of soul society ever seen espically when it came to critical situations.It appeared to byakuya that it would be a good opprtunity to try and see the limit of his skills..But to train a barbarian like Ichigo he needed an entire empty soul society....Byakuya kept silent for a couple of minutes then amde his decision and replied in a serious calm tone.."Follow me..Kurosaki Ichigo,But put in mind that my training isn't like the one Yoruichi gave you..Let's see if you could last even a day with me without collapsing"

Byakuya turned and walked a few steps towards the door of the rooftop before he began to open a Senkai gate which would take him back to Soul society...There wasn't any need to wait for Shiro any longer,He would get the information he needed afterwards...But for now Training this kid was the most needed action to be done..To byakuya ichigo was nothing less than a locked bomb ready to be opened to blow everything to ashes.
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Kyouraku Shunsui Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:51 pm

(OCC:if my right i thought they said ".Posts must be at least a paragraph in length(5 sentences)" and im shure dialogue counts)Shunsui looks closer into the opened Senkai gate as hellbuterfly flys out and passes Byakuya.come right on time.Shunsui throught knowing that ichigo would found them talking on the roof and would want to get involved.The buterfly lands on his sholder for a few sec they flys off back into the gate as Shunsui rubs his chin and smiles thining as he opens his own gate to his squad chambers.

i will see you inform you on anynew data as soon as possible Kuchiki,and Kurosaki get stronger i know we will need you help in the future.Shunsui smiles as he steps inside the light and the gate seals behind him.

(OOC:sorry for taking for ever had some problems,now im out off the wayXD)
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Kurosaki Ichigo Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:11 pm

Ichigo turns to Byakuya and Shunsui, with determination in his eyes looking at the hell butterflies flying about, knowing something up then he looks straight at Byakuya "I dont expect you take it easy on me Kuchiki, I'll do what ever it takes to exceed my limits...I will be the last one standing" he said as he walked slowly to the gate, he touches it with his hand, knowing on the other side is gonna be hell on earth as soon he passes this gate to train.

Then he looks at Shunsui ready to say farewell knowing it will be a long time, when gets out of a grusome training with Byakuya Kuchiki, "Shunsui....so long, we will meet again someday..I will be busy for a long time training with a legend like Byakuya" he said as he saw a senkai gate rise up for himself

"Right...Lets get started" he said turning his head to Byakuya, knowing he's ready from the moment he thought about it
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:50 am

(The post here in this topic has ended..we will be heading now to the 6th squad training ground topic..just to let you know what will be happening)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:48 am