Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

Memories of Old[Shiro](anyone else want to join ask me.)

Tamaki Kousaka
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 36
    Location : Following what i think its best for the Society... that and tormenting Shiro
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Memories of Old[Shiro](anyone else want to join ask me.) Empty Memories of Old[Shiro](anyone else want to join ask me.)

Post  Tamaki Kousaka Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:20 pm

As night time came the quite Dangai District had become a bustling one in a matter of minutes.Young people coming out of their houses to get ready to party while some of the mature people liked the quite and decided to stay home,others to go out as well and enjoy the night.Tamaki was a little ways far from the District,she was one of the people that liked quite but sometimes liked to cause havoc and mischief,she sighed happily and chuckled remembering a memory that she thought was long forgotten.

The day was here,she was nervous as anyone else that was in here,well maybe Tsubaki was also nervous but she sure as hell didn't show it like Tamaki was.Well...this is the time.. Tamaki sighed dramatically We'll die! and by the end of her sentence she received a kick on her behind which made Tamaki whine a bit Would you for once act your age?! Tsubaki was a little annoyed she was stuck with Tamaki but was also excited.Tamaki looked at her cousin with curious eyes So..you'll think well meet anyone interesting to us? and only two words came out of her cousin's mouth Doubt it.her happiness was changed with a sad one as she started sulking Aww....you never know... Exactly. Tsubaki rolled her eyes as they walked in to the Academy.

As they walked in Tamaki didn't quite notice-or was to spaced out to notice that she bumped with someone Ow! she tumbled a a few steps back as some of her things fell to the ground by instinct Oh,im sorry! Tamaki looked in front of her to see a young man that had spiky blue-ish hair and brown eyes and he seemed to be wearing the Academy Uniform as well.Watch were your going,pal! her eyes looked at the man in front of her though he didn't seemed fazed by her look then his eyes wandered over Tamaki and then to her stuff that was on the floor Let me help.. with that he knelt down to pick the stuff that fell out of Tamaki's hands and gave it to her ..U-Uh..thank you.. she quickly bowed a mumbled a 'sorry' while Tsubaki's eyes widened a little This guy is....! she had the urge togo over Tamaki and screamed who he was but since her cousin doesn't usually pay attention to the Great Households of Soul Society News and whatnot it's better if she found out by herself.

Thank you so much um... The man rubbed the back of his head nervously with a smile on his face Oh,i'm acting rude,my name is Shiro Kuchiki then Tamaki's smile changed to shock while Tsubaki has now started laughing S-Shiro...K-Kuchiki? He's....Byakuya-Taichou's Little Brother?!man didn't see that coming!she thought Shiro looked at Tsubaki with a raised eyebrow and then a worried look to Tamaki Is there...anything wrong with my name...? she began to wave her arms Oh no!it's just...nothing!glad to meet you Shiro-san! Smooth. thought Tsubaki while looking at her cousin talking with the Kuchiki.The became friends and that's how their friendship started.

Ahh those were the days...if only it could've stayed that way... the cold night air made her shiver a bit I knew i should've have brought a jacket!Oh well... as she was sitting at a bench wearing a aquamarine shirt that the sleeves were cut to the middle and long blue pants with black boots,she happened to 'borrow' the outfit from Mira but she wasnt gonna tell her that,was she? she sighed a little seeing couples and friends out and about having parties or enjoying each other's company.

Man...i wish someone was here....or at least someone i know so i can talk to... she sounded a bit sad.her hair was blowing a bit in the wind as she looked at people passing her by.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:40 am