Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

4 posters

The throne of Aizen

Sosuke Aizen
    Sosuke Aizen
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2009-02-08

The throne of Aizen - Page 2 Empty Re: The throne of Aizen

Post  Sosuke Aizen Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:08 pm

Halibel had a more satisfying report than Aizen had hoped. Such an abundant number of souls could most definitely be used to his advantage. He patiently waited for the rest of the report, before... Urahara Kisuke? His eyes widened a bit. That cretin was still alive? No matter. "Halibel, i wish for a matter to be dealt with. This has taken the other Arrancar a significantly long time to do, so i shall assign it to a trusted Espada. There are three items of significant power in Hueco Mundo. The Opal of the Desert Sand, the Diamond of the Crescent Moon, and the Ruby of the Sun. I have no knowledge of where they came from or why they're here. But they hold significant power, power i want for my own. Be warned that the area is highly infested with hollows clustering around the artifacts for their own rejuvenation. You are dismissed."

Now, to business. "Ulquiorra, capture these two women and bring them before me. If they have the extraordinarily potent reitsu you felt, then they might also serve us in our goals. Return quickly, for the captains are taking more and more "leisure" time in karakura and it would be most unwise to remain for ANY reason. Understood? You are dismissed."
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male
    Number of posts : 114
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:14 am

Ulquiorra stood up and awaited Aizen`s reply, giving halibel an mission he was finally able to work alone, listening now to Aizen and the orders he gave he did not hesitate to follow those orders understod... Ulquiorra sonidoed away, in an hasty conclusion of his mission, in mere moments he would be back in karakura...
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:08 pm

Ulquiorra walked in, knocking first but as no responce he stepped in... no one was around, Ulquiorra kept his arms in his pockets, and glanced into the distance...

he was lonley and that felt good, it was quiet, it felt even better...
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:36 am

Ulquiorra must have stood there for hours waiting, observing but it was dead quiet.... Ulquiorra liked it but though it was strange at the same time... he glanced at the empty throne and closed his eyes, mmmh what to do... he though for himself, he then turned around and left fast... his foot steps echoed trough the halls as the door closed behind him...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:20 pm