Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

4 posters

Showdown between them!The Human World in trouble[Grimmjow,Byakuya and Rangiku]

Showdown between them!The Human World in trouble[Grimmjow,Byakuya and Rangiku] Empty Showdown between them!The Human World in trouble[Grimmjow,Byakuya and Rangiku]

Post  Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:04 pm

The lights around the street were off,it looks like it was gonna be morning soon,the privaron nel rosed her reiatsu and closed her eyes concentrating at the matter at hand,she wondered what would happen if she fought Grimmjow,here and now,she knew it would attrack unwanted attention and if that happened then she'll have no choice but to take their fight somewhere else...if Grimmjow's hot headedness stops her then she will have a choice whether to hurt him slightly or just permantly.

Grimmjow Jeaguerjaques!i can feel your prsence come here now! she said as her reiatsu sort of calmed down but not slightly,the tension in the hair was making her even more stresses as she needed a fight to get the anger off her chest that she has holded ever since their first fight,she was hesitating at first when they had their fight to do anything but now she will settle the score with the Sexta Espada,her sort of gray eyes looked at where the Espada might be,she was now leaning agaisn the wall,looking at the sky as it was now having more colors,they were a little ways of the Dangai District but she felt uneasy.

She started tapping the trunk of the tree she was leaning one with one of her fingers that seemed to echo a bit with the silence that sorrouned them,she then looked down to the grass that was sort of wet in the morning,it had rained the past day but it was sort of drying up,she hoped that this didnt affect her preformance,she used to be the Tercera Espada so there was no way she could lose...right?she shook those thoughts out of her head and stopped leaning against the tree and walked a bit closer to the Espada,she then got out her sword and gripped it,looking at Grimmjow with eyes that were filled with Anger.

She waited for him to do something,sure she was a Privaron Espada but she still knew better than to play dirty even though her Fracciones lways told her to play dirty she never liked to,she smikred at the Espada Maybe it is finally time for me and you to fight...Grimmjow she said this with no emotion in her voice as if she was already waiting for this fight.

Last edited by Neliel Tu on Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male
    Number of posts : 114
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Showdown between them!The Human World in trouble[Grimmjow,Byakuya and Rangiku] Empty Re: Showdown between them!The Human World in trouble[Grimmjow,Byakuya and Rangiku]

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:32 pm

Grimmjow stood glancing on a rooftop down at the city, his consious mind never leaving his mind, he sort of was in deep though and could not help but think about the past of his life as an adjuuchas as Nel came and stepped forward the truth about her intesions where revealed in a calm manner Grimmjow glanced away from her letting his hair flow in the wind

Nel i have been waiting for this moment, longer than you could belive

he didnt turn around, he was acting as if he knew this moment had came, then he quickly braced himself and looked down, and wiped his face a bit, turning around showing a grin at you now then your serious? at last?

Showdown between them!The Human World in trouble[Grimmjow,Byakuya and Rangiku] Empty Re: Showdown between them!The Human World in trouble[Grimmjow,Byakuya and Rangiku]

Post  Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:45 pm

Nel looked at him with a smirk as he said those words,she nodded at the blue-haired espada I guess it took me some time...to actually get serious..now,tell me,Grimmjow are YOU ready to actually get serious? she had now her guard up aaround him,she knew even though she used to be the Tercera Espada before Nnoitora defeated her,she doesnt know if she still has the same strenght that she had but she will take her chances right here and right now.

Let's see,Grimmjow let's prove now who is stronger....

She just had about enough of his temper and it's time he learned to control it,either the good way or the bad way,she still had the smirk on her face as she said every word to him,she was serious about fighting him but when she met him she thought she would never had to fight another Espada ever again Oh well...that's Destiny for you... she thought as she looked at the blue-haired espada.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:37 pm

Grimmjows grin never leaving his face he glanced at her me? he holded his laughter i told you i have been wanting to try my power on some one strong, with killing intent im not taking back my words he said that as if he was really serious

he nodded woman first he had turned around showing his face at her,it was a miracle that grimmjow had not asked for a battle himself probably because he knew he cared for her...

then hurry up and get serious his face showing usual colors and attitude, he pulled his arms into a fist, and with a little sigh he spoke to himself quietly this is where it ends...

Post  Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:47 pm

Nel sighed and looked at Grimmjow,her eyes didnt show care nor nager..just...nothing,the wind started blowing which made their hairs blow in the wind,she pointed her sword at Grimmjow with a sort of glaring look I guess....this is where it ends.. she said to herself.

She then sonidoes behind Grimmjow and tried slashing him with her sword and if that failed she tried kicking him in the stomach,her eyes studied the blue-haired espada,she wanted to know how he would fight,react and tried to even kill her.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:01 pm

Grimmjow didnt move but grabbed the sword, no matter the counsiquenses

nel your getting slow he tried to make her mad but said this in a calm manner as if he had predicted her move before hand, then as she sended a kick at him he blocked it with his kick, then while holding to the sword sending a punch at her chest.

.... no hard feelings nel

Post  Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:15 pm

She then was pushed back by his punch but did not seem fazed by it,even though she was pretty pissed by his smart-ass comment,she noticed her sword was still in his hands,she then sonidoes behind him again and grabbed her sword and sonidoes straight to where she was.

Belive what you want,Grimmjow...but your acting very stupid... she said as she threw a cero at his direction,then she tried punching his face...HARD.

Who's slow now,Grimmjow? she smirked looking at him.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:39 pm

He let go of her sword, he glanced down to the ground hiding his face, with a smirk, he sonidoed out of the way from the cero and pulled his palm at her fist closing onto it and gripping hard, while the power of the punch would be devastating he simpy stands there not moving at first, then while releasing a red cero from that hand even though you where trecera espada we have been improving a lot since your time

Post  Guest Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:36 am

Nel just rolled her eyes at him You younger ones need to learn your place.... as he still had a grip on her hand she tried pushing him back and throw another punch at his face,she then sondiodes to a tree looking at him.

It is true i WAS tercera....and i may not have the same powers that i have once,but i think i can take you on she ws smirking

Last edited by Neliel Tu on Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:29 am

she was somehow able to let go of the grip and grimmjow saw his opportunity to clash the cero together which caused an equally big explosion, grimmjow watched her sonido to a tree.

tsh dont tell what i should and what i should not do, and for the moment you have no place within the ranks of espada so dont start pulling me around just because you used to be Tercera espada!

grimmjow grinned at her if you think you can beat me then sure give it a try...

Post  Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:47 am

Nel got up from the tree and wiped her face off what it seems to be dirt,she walked a few paces then stopped she picked up her sword that had fallen to the ground and looked at Grimmjow Never knew there was a very hot-headed Espada...,she then sighed and the she put thumb and index fingers on her head rubbing it a little.

It is true on what you say...but do not underastimate me! from the sound of her voice she was pretty agitated,she then smirked at him and sonidoed behind him got her hands on the ground to twirl her body so that her feet may try to kick Grimmjow.

Let's see what you got Sexta Espada! she said while doing this.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:47 pm

Grimmjow flexed and rubbed his shoulder while grinning his teeth together well now you do, i never knew there used to be such a beaty within the espada? he wanted to know her reaction at his words just as if he was confirming something.

Grimmjow didnt have time to reply on her second words, he simply noticed her sonido away and grimmjow located her behind his back but too late he

Damn... you...

was able to dodge the first kick but got hit by the second and was sent
    flying into a building crashing hard, there was a lot of smoke but no sight of grimmjow, for now...
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male
    Number of posts : 63

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:05 pm

A Senkai gate opened in the middle of the air...As byakuya made a few steps out...The Spiritual pressure of the two Espada was clear...noticed..Byakuya began to flash step for a short distance before he found a female Espada infront of him, she was looking at a destroyed building..it seemed as if the other one got blasted over there..

Byakuya looked from around him...There was destruction everywhere, smoke was coming out filling the sky...He looked towards the female Espada......

"So you and your friend...caused all this damage..."he spoke in a calm low tone...

"I will Warn you only once..Espada...You are to take your friend and leave to where you came from immediately....OR..Dig your own grave here.."
    Matsuri Kudo
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2009-01-16

Post  Matsuri Kudo Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:25 pm

"GROWL HAINEKO!"

Matsumoto released her shikai and landed next to byakuya, her shikai released and ready to fight. She glanced over at byakuya and sighed.

"Got the message Captain Kuchiki, here to render assitance. Lets just hope theres no fight, I was supposed to be training a new recruit, I do hope my Taicho doesn't get angry."

Matsumoto glanced over at the two arrancar, gaging there power, she didn't think she could handle The male, but she stood her greatest chance against the female. She did hope that she wouldn't have to fight though, her ash spread out thin, just so it would not be visible in the air. She hoped she could catch one of the arrancar off guard and have them injure themselved attacking her through the thin layer of ash surrounding her.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:39 pm

from the ashes and smoke he rose now youve done it neliel he simply cracked his neck slightly from the blast good to go a slight grin apeared on his face.

nel! i dont give a shit about your power as long as you cant defeat me, with that said i cant back now can i? he glanced at nel with an utmoust glare before blasting towards her from where i was positioned, upside down i stood when meeting her sending a kick at nel`s face, totally ingoring the shinigami.

Post  Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:38 pm

Nel had barely enough time to dodge the kick,she hold her ground when he kicked her,she glared at him then looked at the sninigami Grimmjow for once!! she didnt care about him right now,she looked at the two sninigami and rubbed her forehead,since they have ruined their spar or..death match...eh,she looked at the one wearing what looked like captain robes then at the lower shinigami which seems to be a liutenant.

I think they ruined our fun... Nel mumbled to Grimm while looking at the Buxom shinigami,she thought she could take them both but its better to let Grimmjow handle the other So..what will we do,Grimmjow?will we pospone our fight for another day? she said with a tone of boredness in her speaking.
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:12 pm

Byakuya looked at Rangiku who landed beside him...as he spoke to her in a calm voice

"You wont have to worry about that....Vice-Captain Matsumoto..Because i already sent someone to inform Hitsugaya taichou..."

He then notices the other Espada .. "I think i didn't make myself clear...If you both wont leave this place..then I wont hesitate in killing you.." As he places his hand on his Zanpaktou handle

Byakuya then looked at the other Espada...He was able to recognize him...he had fought against him before, He looked at him...

"Well..Well..I remember fighting you before...But you ran away last time...Are you willing to do the same thing this time...?!"

He turns to Rangiku.... "I will leave her for you.." As he looks at the female Espada

Last edited by Byakuya Kuchiki on Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:09 pm

grimmjow`s shitty attitude could be seen from miles away he was obviously pissed at those freaking shinigami always interupting his fun, he obviously had not forgotten byakuya either and got even more pissed at what he said to him tsh ill handle this Nel i can take em both on and i shall give them a beatdown they wont forget anytime soon he put his left arm into a fist and yelled at the shinigami who the hell do you think you are coming here and disturbing our "fun", you should know better than break into a intense fight between us shinigami!!, kill us? he laughed a bit with sarcasm in the tone

ill teach you overgrown shinigami a lesson or two, oh you made it perfectly clear mr ... butt of your attitude problem? first of all i didnt freaking run away mr straight face secondly i hate those goddamn eyes of yours so maybe i should pluck em out before you do it yourself with you arrogance... you could feel his anger pour out not just from his words but also by his reitsu levels that where bursting sky high by now, he glared at him as if he never glared at anyone before.
    Matsuri Kudo
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2009-01-16

Post  Matsuri Kudo Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:53 am

Matsumoto cringed in the tension. The reitsu in the area was nearly choking her. She looked over at Captain Kuchiki than back to the arrancar. She held her eyes on the female.

"Well, Are we going to fight... or Are you all going to leave?"

Matsumoto didn't want to fight, but she also couldn't just stand by and let the arrancar stand here and tear the dangai district to pieces.

Post  Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:00 am

Nel rolled her eyes at Grimmjow,he should really know how to hold his temper,she wasnt in the mood for his stupid "scary"phrases right now Oh just shut up Grimmjow..like they care what you say... she said in a calm tone as his reiatsu grew,she didnt flinch or cringed but was a little suprised,but she hid it very well.

She looked at the light orange haired shinigami and nodded with her eyes cold as if glaring right at her At least there are also shinigamis who are smart...let's go,Shinigami she said to Rangiku looking at her with some spark in her eyes Maybe this will be a better fight than Grimmjows....nah she thought in her mind as she looked at Rangiku.
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:39 am

Byakuya gave no change in his expressions...he just looked a cold look at the blue haired Espada..as he noticed him increase his spiritual pressure and getting ready to attack..

"Ignorant!!...That's what you are Espada..But not to worry, You wont fall down from your ignorance....You will fall because of the Gap between our powers...."

Byakuya then stood still without any kind of movement waiting for the Espada to make his move..He kept his hand on his zanpaktou handle as he looked at him with sharp cold eyes...He knew his opponent wasn't to be taken easily...And he didn't want to cause any kind of damage to the human world..but he had to fight him to prevent the chaos he was doing to the city...
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:38 am

Grimmjow laughed at byakuya straight in his face i might be ignorant, but your goddamn arrogance will lead to your defeat, thats the only gap between us!!!

with that said his grin widened a bit more, and used sonido apearing above byakuya sending a kick straight at his head, he totally ingnored the women and kept there sarcasm to themselfs.
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:05 pm

Byakuya looked calmly at the Espada as he appeared above him stretching his leg to send a straight kick...Byakuya drew out his Zanpaktou..blocking the kick the impact of his leg with the blade caused a shack in the atmosphere from around them as byakuya pushed the Espada away....

"Too Slow...and Clear..." Byakuya then used Flash Blossom...one of his favorite skills...He disappeared and appeared behind the Espada to slash his back and upper shoulder...

----
    Senka (Flash Blossom), a flash step combined with a spin to quickly move behind the enemy, followed by a strike aimed to the Espada's back and upper shoulder with a single thrust
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:09 pm

Grimmjow smiled,

Grand Hierro Reinforcement~ Cost: 250 Sp
    The strongest known version of the hierro reinforcement power. Allows the Arrancar to take an attack from anyone rank 8 and lower head on without damage. This power takes 3 posts to recharge. he took no damage from sword cut as he managed to block it with his left arm

youre too damn predictable!!! with that he gripped a hold onto his blade and sended a flurry of punches at his face/chest with one arm then releasing the arm and continues to punch him also at the same time creating several clones of himself using Sonido 3 of them and with that several more punches the pure impact blows the air around them.
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:47 am

Byakuya looked calmly when his blade didn't penetrate him...As the Espada held his Zanpaktou..He blocked the Espada's other fist with his left arm..as he called out in a low tone... "Scatter...Senbonzakura"

The Zanpaktou shined and spread into tiny sharp unseen blossom petals tearing the Espada's hand which was holding the blade...

Byakuya then noticed him make 3 clones to attack him so he used Senbonzakura as a shield to block the attack

----
    1. Senbonzakura...Sheild
    Sp cost: 250
    Description: A Sheild of Blossom Petals..blocks Zanpaktou slashes as well as ceros.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:39 am