Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

Grimmjow`s Quarters

Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male
    Number of posts : 114
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Grimmjow`s Quarters Empty Grimmjow`s Quarters

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:30 pm

grimmjows re built Quarters, easy to find, easy to get lost in, frantically its simple
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Grimmjow`s Quarters Empty Re: Grimmjow`s Quarters

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:44 pm

Grimmjow took a stroll around, he looked around his Quarters where still quite empty

he never could stand being at one place for too long so he left to the world of the living
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:25 am

Grimmjow barged in trough the door, breaking it open wide and during the next 5 minutes the whole appartment was again in ruins, how could he be so stupid, he was sure there where something wrong with him why did he care for her?, he didnt want to think about it but glanced around in the ruins of his own Quarter and reminded himself of when he first met her. a simple meeting it was, nothing more than a simple meeting how could things go so wrong like this?

Grimmjow didnt want to think about it, he simply made a gesture and tried to forget all this as he ordered someone to repair his room again and at the same time got the though that he should finish what he ended in the real world.

Post  Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:55 am

Nel appeared in front of his appartment,she saw the..well what used to be the door and sighed,she walked into his quarters and saw the mess he made"I see your apartment is doing well.."she walked over to him slowly not wanting to fight him,she didnt know when she started to care for him but she wanted to help in anyway possible.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:10 pm

Grimmjow sat down in the midst of the ruins and where really not doing anything in particular, hes eyes widened a bit at the sight of Nel as if he never though she would care for him after his last rage performance with that he said.

what do you want? ...

he stood up and glanced at her, Grimmjow was all alone not a fraccion did he have no one to care for him no one he could talk to, that was probably the main reason why he was like that, he didnt want to look like weak, his shitty attitude pushed anyone away from him, he was alone a lot, still he wished nel could talk with him a bit more, but grimmjow was too damn proud to tell her anything, he was simply a stubborn one.

Post  Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:48 pm

Nel chuckled at his question"silly..i came to check on you,i dont hate you and i see your quiet stubborn.."she said and smiled at him,its true at first she was alone but she met him and hokuman and made her happy again,she got closer and tilted her head at him.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:53 pm

he though since when did she care? as she came closer grimmjow simply looked down to the ground i see well i dont need your pity he mumbled a bit but then looked at her, glancing around so no one would hear im sorry about earlier to her warm smile grimmjow got a small smirk and nodded with a simple head shook.

and sorry for the cough mess i though they would have finished repairing my quarters by now... he actually didnt want her to know he had done this just minutes before her arrival.

Post  Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:48 pm

Nel blinked at the mess in his room she then laughed at bit"ahh..i thought you destroyed it again."she said while looking at the room"and its ok..im not mad..much"she smirked
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:03 pm

grimmjow looked at her well actually i did he confessed, he was glad she came to talk to him he had calmed down now, and looked really happy, grimmjow then braced himself and nodded im glad your not that mad he smirked back at her

Post  Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:03 pm

She laughed again,knowing that this would happen"you know...you should not take it out on your poor room,i mean it didnt do anything wrong.."nel had a sweatdropped on her head looking at the room again. She poked his forehead multiple times"promise me you wont keep taking your anger out at the poor room..please?"she put on the puppy dog eyes what the humans called it at him.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:33 am

grimmjow scratched his head a bit as if he wanted to ingnore the house "incident" eh i guess i went a bit overboard then he got poked on his forehead several times fine... he pouted a bit, but could not ingnore those eyes so he agreed.

Post  Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:51 am

Nel cheered at this,looking more happy at him then she giggled at his pouting"now that was cute"she said to the espada laughing now
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:59 pm

grimmjow blushed a bit at this and coughed im an espada i cant be cute shifty eyed at any possible arrancar he dint like to be seen talking with Nel at least not here, he listened to her laughing it was sorta cute and carefree but still amusing.

Post  Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:07 pm

Nel rolled her eyes at his comment,she could belive that So?to me your sort of..nah she aved her hand smiling at some thought she had in her mind and looked at Grimmjow So what will we do now?since your room was destroyed..AGAIN she shook her head and lean to one of the none cracked walls.

Since there isnt much to do here what should we do now? she started to get bored very fast,she could destroy anything just to get her mind out of boredom,but decided not to.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:17 pm

grimmjow though for a sec she was gonna say something big,but he then srugged it off what we will do now?, how about killing some time in the real world it always lifts up the spirit he laughed a bit at his so called joke your right and aizen is boring as hell, nothing much going on here anyway

Post  Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:25 pm

Nel nodded with a great big grin on her face Let's go then!i hear Hoku is already thereshe said and pushed Grimmjow out of his Quarters while rambling about how it will be fun there.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:06 am

Grimmjow insisted to not push him around no matter the reason would be, did she listen to him? not at all goddamn i can walk on my own you know he spoke in a rather sarcastic tone and as they where outside he opened a portal to the real world with a slightest flicker with his finger.

Post  Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:41 pm

Nel rolled her eyes at the espada and she poked his forehead several times,she seemed WAY to hayper,maybe her child side mixed with her side..she entered through the portal first but beofre she entered completely she pulled Grimmjow by his shirt and they both entered C'mon you big baby!
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:11 am

against grimmjows wishes she ruled with a stone fist and a smile, Grimmojow was not exited about this but decided to tag along, before they went trough the gate you could hear words like yeah right or goddamn this is troublesome nel and at that they where gone.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:53 am