Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

+5
Byakuya Kuchiki
Hasegawa Tsubaki
Kisuke Urahara
Matsuri Kudo
Shihoin Yoruichi
9 posters

The Senkai Gate

Shihoin Yoruichi
    Shihoin Yoruichi
    The Captains

Female
    Number of posts : 79
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

The Senkai Gate Empty The Senkai Gate

Post  Shihoin Yoruichi Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:46 pm

The gateway leads to the world of the living. The shinigami use this portal to deploy their forces to fight both arrancar and protect the human world from threats.
    Matsuri Kudo
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2009-01-16

The Senkai Gate Empty Re: The Senkai Gate

Post  Matsuri Kudo Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:32 am

Rukia appeared in a flash step and told the men at the gate to prepare to open it. She Tapped her foot and waited for the students to arrive. Tossing her Teaching robes aside she unveiled her zanpakutou and attached her Vice Captain sash to her Shihacksho. The scouting party had already released the Dummy hallows in the enclosed area. Now she was to wait on the students to arrive.
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Ex-Captain

Male
    Number of posts : 14

Post  Kisuke Urahara Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:35 am

*walks slowly toward the gate* *suddenly bursts out running and laughing* *jumps in the air, flips, and lands next to rukia* hello again fukutaichou *smiles*
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 57

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:36 am

*Tsubaki came running and stopped next to Rukia, bowing her head slightly as she tried to hide how excited she was. This would surely be a nice training if they would also be let fight dummy hollows*
    Matsuri Kudo
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female

Post  Matsuri Kudo Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:42 am

Rukia noted that all the students had arrived. She flipped her wrist and the gate opened."Okay students, on the other end of this gate is the Karakura Industrial District. There will be 24 Dummy hallows in the area. You each must kill at least one, being this is a small class and there are only 10 of you, that leaves plenty more. So, please do kill more. It will save the patrol unit for having to come back later."

Rukia stepped into the white light of the gate and dissappeared in it, reappearing in the industrial zone.
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Ex-Captain

Male

Post  Kisuke Urahara Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:43 am

awesome *runs in*
    Matsuri Kudo
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female

Post  Matsuri Kudo Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:58 am

She stepped out of the gate, holding her side, Blood soaking her Shihacksho and her mouth.
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:59 am

*Tsubaki came out right behind Rukia and hesitantly gave her some support as she walked, not sure if it was her place to do so, but hoping that in this case it would be fine seeing that Rukia had just saved their lifes*
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Ex-Captain

Male

Post  Kisuke Urahara Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:00 am

*walks out of the gate next to her* *smiles giving support* lets get you to the fourth division. From the look of it you could use some healing
    Matsuri Kudo
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female

Post  Matsuri Kudo Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:49 pm

Rukia shruged them off, standing up straight. "Get back to the academy. I'll be fine... Just go."

Rukia walked off on her own to the Fourth division.
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Ex-Captain

Male

Post  Kisuke Urahara Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:43 pm

*shrugs and heads for the academy*
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:53 pm

*Tsubaki nods and heads also to the academy, ready to face whatever punishment that awaited. She still didn't understand why she hadn't followed the orders*
    Matsuri Kudo
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female

Post  Matsuri Kudo Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:28 pm

Rukia stepped into the senkai gate, not bothering for reinforcements. She held her zanpakutou closely to her. Ready for what she was walking into.
    Matsuri Kudo
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female

Post  Matsuri Kudo Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:03 am

Rukia Stepped back out of the senkai gate, ready for a prolonged stay in the human world.
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male
    Number of posts : 63

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:26 pm

Byakuya leaves his office walking slowly towards the Senkai Gate..he had left his Captain haori in his office..his mission was to retrieve Shihoin-taichou back to soul society...he didn't think that it would be a diffcult task...he was calm as always as he stepped into the senkai gate....

Post  Guest Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:58 am

Shiro moved down here and noticed that there was very few guards guarding the gate as a squad was going to enter it Shiro was able to easily blend into them and follow them to the real world he knew byakuya would not expect to see him there and wanted to know what he was up to, so he slipped to the real world in just a moment he was gone.
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    The Captains

Male
    Number of posts : 19

Post  Toushirou Hitsugaya Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:50 pm

*appears at the gate with the sign authorization to go to Kuranka is now waiting for Hasegawa thinking about her raw power and how to help her tame the beast inside of her, and he is also wondering about that tattoo that came up for just a couple of second, he want to know more about her, more about her power... he is lost in his own thought till he sat down lean his back against a wall while waiting till he doze off then everything was black*
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:22 pm

*Tsubaki arrived shortly after Toushi. She had a small bag with her with some stuff that they might need, and she had probably checked about 5 times if she had her Zanpakuto and if she was absolutely on the right time. This meant a lot to her, to be able to go back to the human world if not only for a few minutes. It had been so long since she had even dreamt of being able to see humans in their daily lifes. Not that she fully understood why she cared so much.. maybe she still hadn't gotten over the fact that she was dead

She spotted Toushi...asleep and sighed slightly with a worried expression. He really must start doing something about this she thought to herself as she walked up to him and cleared her throat in hope that he would wake up with that. Since she had decided that it would be fore the best to keep all physical contact to minimum from now on*
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    The Captains

Male

Post  Toushirou Hitsugaya Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:37 pm

*a couple of minute after evrything went back it started again he's there, running away trying to catch up to them, will he make it in time? he doesnt know for he can see and no matter how fast he's going even if they not moving he still cant catch, he wants to help but cant, then it happen...*

NOOOOOOOO....

*wakes abruptly when he realize that he was just sleeping again then having that unstoppable nightmare he wa about to cursed but he notices Hasegawa was already there*

oh ur here... *sighs* how long have i been sleeping *with the most flushed face ever* next time u find sleeping plz wake me up...
    *he said gently as he standing up*
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:46 pm

*she studied him slightly and wondered what he had been dreaming about, it must have been something that was really haunting him seeing how he woke up almost screaming

She shifted uncomfortably at his remark and coughed slightly*

I'm sorry taichou, I tried to wake you up. I just came here recently.

*she stood there and crossed her arms, waiting to follow him through the gate. She was really excited about this trip, but she was still a little flustered about the day before. But making a promise to herself she was going to try to show as little emotions as possible. It would only be a bother to start something that would never really have a chance anyway*
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    The Captains

Male

Post  Toushirou Hitsugaya Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:04 pm

*sighs* oh well dont worry about it... *looks at her and remember what happen the day before his heart start to race* hmm... i think we should go for now... *but couldnt make the first step and even afraid that she might be able to hear his heartbeat. he then start to slowly walking slowly toward the gate and stop in front of the guard showing them my permission* so are you ready to visit the mortal Hase-ch... *he stopped and said it again* Hasegawa... *he realizin that he cant stop calling this way then he turns to her* I apologize for what happen yesteday, and lately i have found myself calling you Hase-chan i hope i never offend you by calling you that way.
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:14 pm

*she looked down with a shy look on her face and then taking a deep breath she faced him again, with a calm smile on her face. She felt really bad about acting this cold and formal but it would only be for their best interest. The captain didn't need some silly girl chasing after him

And what could she have to offer anyway? Absolutely nothing was the answer. She wasn't even sure why he seemed to be a little nervous around her, surely the captain didn't take her for someone that he could actually...care for?

It was alright Hitsugaya-taichou. You do have the authority to call me whatever you feel like. Should we now be on our way?

*she made a gesture towards the gate and had a smile still plastered on her face but her eyes remained a little sad*
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    The Captains

Male

Post  Toushirou Hitsugaya Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:53 pm

*smile* i dont have the right to call you anything i like Hase... Hasegawa even captain have to respect everyone or at least thats wut i think, if your expecting respect from everybody u must respect everybody...
    *he then get serious and start walking toward the gate* lets go Hasegawa *as he stepping inside the gate he start thinking about what he will be doing in the human world, but he is also thinkin about wut has happen between them so far and how that kinda change him, and the way he feels around her... now he will give her time to be alone so they won't do anything unnecessary... they then dissappear beyond the gate*
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male
    Number of posts : 63

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:42 pm

Byakuya stepped out of the Senkai gate....as he began to think where to head out in order to inform about what happened between him and yoruichi...he also wanted to pay a visit to the library of Soul Society to check out on that Haishi guy...but first he needed to go back to his office to look up some papers..as he began to walk slowly towards his office..

Post  Guest Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:35 am

Shiro stepped out trough the senkai gate only to be stopped by the guards Shiro was not sure why but they stopped him w-whats the big fuss? the Guards told him that they where simply following orders and asked why he came here alone what was his mission and his rank along with his squad he feared this, then they asked his busness and he simply replied that he lived here and was forced to retreat from the human world

Shiro was soon let trough then immidietly turned to Byakuyas office running and flash stepping in occasions.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content