Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

3 posters

Absurdism and You [Yoruichi]

Haishiro Imitsu
    Haishiro Imitsu
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 43
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Absurdism and You [Yoruichi] Empty Absurdism and You [Yoruichi]

Post  Haishiro Imitsu Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:33 am

Haishiro put his hands up, shrugging as he did so with a, don’t-kill-me, look plastered onto his face. “Hey, don’t look at me. You know me, I don’t know that many women.” He whipped around before Yoruichi could get a look at his face.

It wasn’t that Haishi flirted with any of the female co-eds he went to school with nor did he particularly talk to any of the women at work; it was the simple fact that he just tended to attract unwanted attention at times from the opposite sex. He’d been dragged shopping on more than one occasion so Imitsu did know one or two little boutiques that Yoruichi might enjoy; plus, he worked at a fashion company in their marketing department so it only made sense that he had some idea of where to go.

“But, now that you mention it…I might know a few places to find a nice outfit for you.” He smiled enigmatically and tilted his head off into the distance. “Shall we?”

Half an hour later and the duo were wandering down the middle of Dangai Alley. Their matching hair color drew more than its fair share of stares from men and women alike and Haishiro couldn’t help himself as he laughed about it. He still remembered the two of them garnering this exact same reaction as they walked down the main street in the Seireitei. It seemed as if no matter which world they were in, the couple would always be the center of attention to a degree. Surprisingly, this didn’t bother Haishiro as much as it used to and instead, he felt lucky that he had this opportunity to be here with her.

Passing another street vendor that was waving at them energetically with promises of weight loss – seriously, did he think they were fat? – Haishiro finally stopped in front of a charming little store. It was obviously quite fashionable with its runway style lighting, elegant curved clothes racks and stylish décor. There was red and white mood lighting coming from recessed bulbs hidden artfully in the ceiling while hip, youthful music was being supplied by a live DJ in the rear of the store. Women with the same slim and curvy build as Yoruichi were seen flitting from one clothing rack to the other. The store was mostly upper-scale and while the prices weren’t cheap, the fabric and designs were certainly top-notch.

Walking in with Yoruichi, Haishiro was greeted by the female workers as they all waved enthusiastically at him with beaming smiles and sly grins. One of them even came over and gave him a quick hug and whispered in his ear before disappearing to help a customer. Obviously abased, Imitsu merely returned their waves and looked towards the ground. Great, this wasn’t the kind of reaction he’d been hoping from. It was because he’d come here so often due to work and acquaintances that they all knew him and oddly enough, just like the others, the quieter he was, the more they seemed to want to talk to him.

Glancing over at Yoruichi, Haishi motioned towards the clothes and mumbled, “Well, does this place work for you?”
    Shihoin Yoruichi
    Shihoin Yoruichi
    The Captains

Female
    Number of posts : 79

Absurdism and You [Yoruichi] Empty Re: Absurdism and You [Yoruichi]

Post  Shihoin Yoruichi Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:34 am

Yoruichi wasent she what to make of all the women waving and smiling at Haishiro, assuming he knew them somehow whether they were friends from school or perhaps his time here alone cause him to seek out a few female 'companions' to take home. She raised a single slender eyebrow as one of the women in the building actually embraced him and watched as the she whispered into his ear before walking off. Needless to say, Yoruichi was more than just a little curious and very much uncomfortable all of a sudden as her amber colored eyes narrowed in the slightest, beginning to scan every one of the other women who even waved in his direction. "Yes...this will do just fine" Yoruichi responded to Haishiro's last question in a bright tone that hid the growing annoyance that was building within her, she didnt want to think about the possibility that Haishiro had forgotten about her during the past 36 years and had more then likely had a little fun while they were apart. Shaking those thoughts from her mind and resolving to trust him, she began to search through the jungle of clothing racks.

"Oh Haishi! Hey! Where have you been!?" Came the voice of another female at the entrance of the store, causing Yoruichi to turn her head to inspect the new arrival. Watching the girl and the friend beside her run up and embrace Haishiro brought up a new side of Yoruichi that not only wanted to find out who these girl's were, but also wanted to find out just what *Haishi* had been up to all this time. Putting on her best fake smile, she made her way over to the three of them as the two girls began talking about the night they had at his place. Oh yes, she was getting to the bottom of this.

"Haishiro! What lovely friends you have here, why dont you introduce me to them?" she spoke with her smile still planted on her face as she came up behind the two girls who in turn, spun to face her. "Oh hi there! Im cassandra and this is krissy! You know Haishi too?" came the bubbly voice of the first girl as she interrupted haishiro and couldnt seem to keep her hands off said *haishi* as she clung to his arm. "You could say that" Responded Yoruichi as she looked the two girls over, "So how do you guys know him?" she continued in her own mockingly fake happy voice. "Oh we know Haishi from school, most of the girls do! Just last week we got him to come clubbing with the four of us including me and krissy here." the girl responded as she looked up and winked at Haishiro, "Oh is that right? I assume he behaved himself a little right?" Yoruichi said with sarcasim evident in her voice this time around and yet the girl failed to pick it up. "Pffft, If you knew anything about him, you'd know he's one hell of a party animal! He showed us that much after he brought us home with him...." the girl finished with a laugh along with her friend.

"Is that right?" Yoruichi said lowly and at length as her eyes locked onto Haishiro's own, her fake smile ever faltering as she gazed at him. "Yup! Wild night that was!" said the second girl in response as she laughed along with the first girl, and it was all Yoruichi needed as she paused for a moment and simply looked on. "I see....well then! Im sure he's willing to throw another little party with you girls, why dont you take him and find those other two friends of yours and go for another *wild night* while your at it. Have fun *Haishi*!" she said brightly as she turned and left through the front entrance.

Soon after, Yoruichi's expression changed into blank one as the watery sheen of incoming tears began to build in her eyes. It was all she could do to walk away before she ended up putting every last one of their heads through the wall of the store. She remained silent as she began to make her way back to urahara's, refusing to cry over this as she blinked back the tears in her eyes.
    Haishiro Imitsu
    Haishiro Imitsu
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Haishiro Imitsu Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:54 am

Shit. Damn it. Crap. Son-of-a-bitch. Haishiro drew upon every curse word he knew and had ever learned as Yoruichi talked to those two wild women that he’d been forced to deal with on more than one occasion. He was going to interject once but one look into Yoru’s eyes and he knew to keep his mouth shut for the moment. Saying anything at all would only exacerbate the situation – not that it could get any worse than it already was. Plus, she had called him by his full name instead of just Haishi; yea, things were really bad.

Gulping and mentally willing for all of this to be a horrible dream, Haishi knew it wasn’t when she walked out on him. The façade she’d put up had been easy to see through. He knew that Yoru was merely toying with those women, trying to get as much information as she can and she had gotten more than enough. Silently thanking the powers above that she hadn’t done something drastic, he pulled himself free from the clutches of those two damn sirens. The damage they had inflicted on his relationship with Yoruichi was horrendous, not to mention downright unforgivable. She had left so fast, he hadn’t even been able to try and stop her. Knowing that he was in for it, Imitsu rushed outside to the surprise of the women in the store.

With a distressed look, he searched the street frantically for her. She just had to be here somewhere. He wasn’t going to lose her over something like this, especially not after thirty-six years of being separated. No, Haishi knew in his heart that cared for her deeply and to do such a thing as she suspected him of doing…that was out of the question. The only problem was convincing Yoruichi of all this. That was going to be no easy task but there was no way he wasn’t going to give it his damnedest, even at the expense of his health. She meant far too much to him, more than she could ever imagine or fathom. Yoruichi had saved him from himself and been there for him. Now, she had to see something like this. Haishiro couldn’t imagine the pain she must be feeling and it was all his damn fault.

Running through the streets, calling out her name, he began to feel panic’s tendrils worming their way into his stomach. Where the hell was she? Did she flash step away? Was she headed back to Soul Society? Would she even listen to him? In the end, it didn’t really matter. Haishi would do whatever he had to and say whatever had to in order to make her listen and understand.

He spotted a purple flash moving through the crowd ahead. Sprinting, he pushed past a young couple before coming up behind Yoruichi. “Yoru, please stop.” He pleaded as he ran around her and stopped in front of her, blocking the way. Unsure of what to do with his hands, he crossed and uncrossed his arms, then ran one hand anxiously through his hair before finally stuffing both of them deep into his pockets. Haishi’s eyes screamed out an apology as he tried to find the right words to say to his lover. He kicked the ground.

“Yoru, it’s not what you think.” He mentally facepalmed. God, that was such a cliché line; yet, he finally understood why guys said it. How ironic. “I…I never did anything with those women. I swear. I didn’t even touch them and you know I never would. Look, they’re just people I know that really like to party and I had to take care of them one night because they were sick and drunk. I didn’t even want to hang out with them but they dragged me along! Yoru, you’ve got to trust me. Why would I want to be with any other woman!? You’re the only one I’ve ever – ”

The words stuck in his throat. He’d always known that, in reality, there seemed to be another level beyond mere care and an incredible fondness for her. She really was perfect, in every way, shape and form of that word. Haishi gazed at her sadly, aware of the tears forming in her eyes. How could he make her cry? What kind of man was he? “No matter how many years have passed and will ever pass, I can't forget you and I don't ever want to. Yoru…you’re the only one I’ve ever loved.” He finally said quietly.

Last edited by Haishiro Imitsu on Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Shihoin Yoruichi
    Shihoin Yoruichi
    The Captains

Female

Post  Shihoin Yoruichi Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:29 pm

'Are you kidding me?' were the thoughts of Yoruichi as she glared at Haishiro. She was on the brink of tears and the man had the nerve to use the old cliche line of *Its not what you think!*. Yoruichi most likely would have knocked the man's face in right then and there if it wasent for the look in his eye's as he tried to explain himself, a look of slight desperation and anxiety. Her expression may have been one of hardend resolve but it wasent enough to stop the single tear that rolled down her right cheek, whipping it away quickly with her finger and deciding perhaps that she should atleast hear him out.

After Haishiro had finished talking, Yoruichi's mind was caught in a whirlwind of thoughts about the whole situation. Part of her desperatly wanted to believe him but another part just wouldnt let her forget the words that came from the two girls at the store, and the fact that every one of the women there seemed to know him. Haishiro's last few words stuck in her mind however, the small confession that he loved her, the first time he'd ever said it in time they'd actually been together. Yoruichi turned her head down and to the side, looking away for a moment in thought before her eye's met Haishiro's own once more.

"H-haishi I...I dont know, I need time to think about this..." she responded after a moment as her features began to soften somewhat, "Perhaps im overreacting? or maybe im being a little paranoid. Can you blame me? They way they talked was as if...." she continued, unable to finish as she hugged her arms to herself.
    Haishiro Imitsu
    Haishiro Imitsu
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Haishiro Imitsu Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:12 am

She hadn’t put his head through a wall…or through the ground. And he still had all his limbs and body intact. This was a good thing. He breathed out slowly, savoring the moment briefly. That first part had gone exceedingly well in his opinion. Yoruichi seemed likely to continue to listen to him and had been more than reasonable. Hell, if the roles were reversed, Haishi definitely would have done something quite drastic by now – something that involved a lot of violence probably. The tension from before left his body in one huge release and Haishi visibly sagged in relief. It might all be ok, after all.

He walked towards her tentatively. Not wanting to startle Yoru, he took her hands in his and led her away from the middle of the street. Being smack dab in the middle of the busy thoroughfare certainly didn’t help matters and it wouldn’t do to have her crying like that out in the open. Finding a relatively quiet spot amongst the hustle and bustle of Dangai Alley proved challenging but Imitsu finally secured them a location off to one side next to an electronics store that was closed for the night. Finding himself a spot on the wall, he put his back against the cool brick surface and shook his head at Yoruichi, hands still in his pockets.

“No, you’re not overreacting. And no, I can’t blame you. To be honest, if I was in your position…I’d have done a lot worse. As it is, you’re already giving me more slack than I deserve.” Haishi looked at her seriously, his expression grave. “The way they talked meant nothing, Yoru. Really. I know anything that I say now will sound hollow and trite…but it is the truth. Hurting you is the last thing I ever want to do.”

The urge to go over to her and comfort her with a hug, pat on the back or even a quick kiss nearly compelled him to leave his position on the wall; but, Imitsu knew better. The chances of him tipping this delicate situation in the wrong way were far too great to risk taking such actions. “Yoruichi, do you honestly thing I’d do something like that?”
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male
    Number of posts : 63

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:30 pm

A Senkai gate opened in the sky..Byakuya made some steps outside as he began to smell some fresh air..he didn't really like the human world ..but he was here on a certain task to find Captain..Shihoin.. byakuya closed his eyes for a little to focus on the spiritual pressure of Yoruichi..at first he couldn't identify her location..but as he focused harder he felt a slight presence of her..but there was something different her spiritual pressure was some how disturbed and unbalanced..he also felt the presence of another spiritual pressure with her..it was someone he never knew..he opened his eyes once again..he hid all his spiritual pressure..as he began to flash step to where yoruichi was..

while he was flash stepping he pointed her out from her purple hair..he was just about to go talk to her..when he saw another man come running after her..Byakuya stood still at the sky he waited to see who this man was he was positive that that's the other spiritual pressure he felt with her..he began to think for himself...is he a shinigami...but he never saw him in soul society before..Byakuya began then to hear him out..he kept silent hearing what that man was saying to her..after he finished talking he decided that it was time to interrupt there little romantic conversation.

He released out all his spiritual pressure as the atmosphere from around him began to give a shack and the air became quite calm..he wanted them to know of his presence now..so he landed on his feet silently in front of them ,he looked at both of them before he started specking in a calm low tone..

"Well..Well..Shihoin-taichou..Aren't we having fun in the human world...My apology if i interrupted your moment here but leaving your duties in Soul Society and coming here for a so-called date isn't quite right...your asked to return with me to Soul Society at once..."

He then turned his eye sight from Yoruichi to the man standing beside her...he spoke to him in a rather unfriendly tone.."Forgive me for the interruption ...I'm Byakuya Kuchiki captain of the 6th squad Division...Who..would you...be?"
    Shihoin Yoruichi
    Shihoin Yoruichi
    The Captains

Female

Post  Shihoin Yoruichi Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:24 pm

Yoruichi limply allowed Hiashiro to take her hands into his own as she was gently pulled from the street and into a small spot along a store wall. He'd really said he loved her and that he would never be the one to stray, every fiber of her being wanting to believe him. She remembered back at urahara's shop that she'd asked him to have a little more faith in her when she saw that arm of his, and here she'd nearly walked out on him and left over what she heard from a couple of giggling girls. Perhaps she was jealous for the moment? It'd be a first for the feline captain but she even she wouldnt mark it off as an impossiblity.

"Im sorry." Yoruichi responded after a pause as she finally cleared her mind of doubt and placed a weary hand on her forehead, "Your right....I suppose I just....well....I guess some part of me believed you'd move on over time. I was under no illusions that if we never ran into each other again, you'd find another and id be happy as long as you were. Another part of me however, the part of me you saw today, burned at the thought." she continued as she lowered her hand and returned her gaze to his. "Im sorry Haishi. I....." she began as she took a few steps forward to him and lifted her hand to his cheek but stopped short as she felt a more than familiar presence nearby. "No..." she said in a whispered voice as her eyes widened in slight shock. How could she have been so foolish as to forget that someone would be sent from Soul Society to investigate her disappearance? Her eyes remained on Haishiro as she immediately recognized the new comer as he spoke, her ears and senses picking up on the the firm tone and Spiritual pressure of the 6th division captain, Byakuya Kuchiki.

"Its none of your concern Byakuya" she said quickly as she finally turned to face the other man, her mind working in a slight panic at the situation but showing nothing in her expression. Byakuya's division was the main antagonizer for the fleeing vizards during the Vizard Hunts and trials, and if he recognized Haishiro, there was no doubt in her mind that he would try to carry out his old orders which still stood even today. "I....I'll return immediately....." she said as she turned her head back to pleading look on her features.
    Haishiro Imitsu
    Haishiro Imitsu
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Haishiro Imitsu Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:20 am

Jealousy was an ugly emotion. It reared its ugly head so often, tearing relationships apart and turning even the best of friends into mortal enemies. No one was completely immune to its far-reaching grasp and often times, jealousy went hand in hand with denial – an equally abhorrent trait in people. In fact, come to think of it, Haishiro had exhibited a vicious jealous streak when Kisuke had been fawning over Yoruichi back at his shop. He couldn’t blame Yoru for reacting the way she’d did after hearing what those girls had to say. It was only logical that she would reaction that conclusion – no matter how much trust she had for him. Their separation hadn’t helped matters any in the least.

When she spoke about being happy as long as he was, Haishiro blinked in surprise. In all honesty, he’d never really thought she would say something like that. The second part of her response brought an amused smile to his lips. So, Yoru wasn’t as care-free and nonchalant about their relationship as she’d acted. Imitsu was about to console her again when his eyes flew open in shock, mirroring Yoru’s amber-colored ones.

What incredible spiritual pressure. And it seemed so familiar.

When the mysterious stranger introduced himself, Imitsu’s eyes narrowed and his jaw clenched oh so slightly. The adjuuchas arm practically screamed out at him to attack the man. Even though it would be suicide, Haishiro couldn’t help but agree a bit with the hollow inside of him. Captain Byakuya Kuchiki of the 6th Division certainly deserved to die; of that, he was quite certain. The man had carried out his orders perfectly over the course of the last hundred years, exterminating any Vizard they came across simply because the Soul Society did not tolerate change and differences. There had been no mercy given, no quarter spared. So much death had occurred because of Byakuya. Even though Haishi was no great friend to the Vizards, he’d had to deal with the 6th Division as well and those memories of being hunted down like a rabid animal would never leave him.

He realized that the Captain had spoken to him. Resisting the urge to do something incredibly stupid, Haishiro merely answered quietly, “I’m just a good friend.” Too much was happening at the same time for him to process it all. The fear of losing Yoruichi again was confirmed when she told Byakuya she would return immediately. There was a sharp intake of air from Haishi when she said that. The stabbing pain in his heart refused to let up as he stared at her, his train of thought at the crossroads of rational reasoning and pure emotion.

There would be nothing gained from him blindly refusing to let her return. Actually, in that case, the chances of him dying were quite high. Nothing would be accomplished if he followed that course of action; still, the emotional side of Haishiro was urging him to do something, anything. The two of them had only had one measly day to spend together after being apart for thirty-six years. Was this some sort of cruel joke? Was this actually happening? Damn it. Damn it. Damn it.

He could do nothing but look at Yoruichi helplessly, unable to act once again. The pleading look on her face only served to further complicate his indecisiveness. He cursed himself bitterly. “So…that’s it? You’re leaving…just like that?” The words were nearly silent and devoid of emotion. They were the words of a man who knew the situation was out of his hands and knew that he was going to lose his only friend and lover…yet again.
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:21 am

Byakuya wasn't shocked or surprised at her first answer to him...he knew that yoruichi would say something like that and she would probable also bother him by running around from him to catch her and take her back...but things were different he was looking now at a whole new yoruichi...after a little moment of her thinking she actually agreed on coming back...he began to think to himself as why would she agree this easily..he also remembered her unbalanced spiritual pressure..he looked at her once again...

"Is there something wrong here in the human world...Captain...?..Or Is your spiritual pressure disturbed and unbalanced from the good friend of yours..."

Byakuya then looked at the man..he seemed to be boiling up from the inside...Byakuya looked at him calmly observing his reaction....as he began to talk back to yoruichi....he heared yoruichi say the name Haishi...that name wasn't like the first time his ear drum heared it...he began to think over and over to try remember the name but without any good..and it seemed that him and yoruichi knew each other for a long time.....Byakuya also wanted to leave as soon as possible..he didn't want to wait for yoruichi to change her mind again..he then began to speck calmly to the man called *Haishi*

"*A good friend*.... I see..I meant what race you belong to...?" Byakuya waited to hear his answer he was sure that the man standing in front of him couldn't be a human....but he didn't bother to wait any longer he decided to hear him out and leave as he began to open a Senkai Gate....
    Shihoin Yoruichi
    Shihoin Yoruichi
    The Captains

Female

Post  Shihoin Yoruichi Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:05 pm

Yoruichi ignored the comments from both men as she moved towards Haishiro once more, standing beside him with her back to byakuya while a smirk developed on her features. Perhaps byakuya didnt know her as well as he thought, the other captain should have known by now that she couldnt be controlled so easily unless it were Yamamoto himself speaking with her. "Yes a good friend Byakuya......and no, theres nothing wrong here except for your un-needed presence." she finally spoke as she took Haishiro's hand into hers and turned her head to cast a glance at Byakuya over her shoulder, "and on second thought.....ill return when im done here. You can tell soul society whatever you like about the situation, because at the moment........its out of your control" she finished with her trademark smirk on her face as the two forms of Yoruichi and Haishiro vanished with the tell-tale sound of a flashstep resounding in the air.

"Well....I've either screwed myself over in soul society...or perhaps they'll be a little leniant towards me once I do return" she said with sarcasim evident in her voice as she pulled Haishiro along with her moments later, flashing and racing across the rooftops at high speed to find a safe spot. This whole situation feeling like deja vu for some reason, as she turned her head to grin sheepishly at the one she had in tow.
    Haishiro Imitsu
    Haishiro Imitsu
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Haishiro Imitsu Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:27 pm

Oh crap. She smirked. Some real stinky mojo was gonna go down. Yoruichi plus smirking equaled a volatile situation. It was like a patented formula that had never failed. Things tended to go from bad to worse whenever she had that mischievous look on her face. Staring dumbly at her, wondering just what was going to happen, Haishi felt his arm being pulled out of his socket suddenly as Yoru grabbed a hold of his hand and dragged him along as she flash stepped away. In the time it took him to blink, the two of them had already crossed several rooftops.

What the hell? She was running? Seriously? Was she freaking insane!? Haishiro looked behind them for Captain Kuchiki. There was no way in the seven levels of hell that Byakuya wouldn’t come after them. That man didn’t give up quite so easily and he had an almost obsession-like devotion to respect, honor and all that other nobility bullshit that Haishi always wanted to stuff down their throats. It wasn’t that Imitsu didn’t have his own sense of respect and honor but there was an immeasurable gap of difference between their points of view. Wondering just what Yoruichi was thinking, Haishi squeezed her hand to get her attention.

“Right, so we’re running…I get that. Is there a method to your madness or were you just hoping that Byakuya would go away?” Yoruichi’s sheepish expression didn’t particularly instill much confidence in him and he face palmed with his free hand. “Why did I have to pick a girlfriend that’s completely insane?” He said good-naturedly – half serious and half joking. Haishi wouldn’t trade her for the world…even if she did end up getting them killed. Oh geeze. He face palmed again.
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:50 pm

Byakuya stood still as he saw yoruichi grab Haishi from his hand and vanish he knew that's was something not wise from her to do ..and he was expecting her to do that from the beginning...He decided to follow her..even if it meant for him to flash step after her to the end of the world he had a task and he was willing to fulfill it..he valued law and order..he could still feel her spiritual pressure it was quite far but he knew he was dealing with the Goddess of Flash so he flash stepped after her..he kept flash stepping as he began to see her...he called out in a calm voice

"This is your last warning Yoruichi-Shihoin....If your not going to come back to Soul Society...i will just break those legs of yours and carry you back.."....

He kept flash stepping unable to reach her for an attack but still can follow her...
    Shihoin Yoruichi
    Shihoin Yoruichi
    The Captains

Female

Post  Shihoin Yoruichi Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:40 pm

"Oh c'mon Haishi! Live for the moment and worry about those pesky little consequences later!" Yoruichi replied in a laughing tone at Haishiro's last few words. In all honesty she was excited beyond reason at the moment. The feel of letting loose her speed and being chased by a persistant captain instead of being cramped up in some office or having no real fun/enjoyment besides reuniting with Haishiro just felt great! At Byakuya's words, Yoruichi's grin only grew as she turned her head once again to send a sly glance at the persuing captain.

"You always did hate being *it* Little Byakuya" she said with a smirk as she mentioned her old name for him and recalled the game of tag they used to play during his training, "Its too bad your just a *little* to slow to do anything about it!" she continued in a taunting tone as both she and Haishiro suddenly flashed once more, reappearing as a set of speeding purple blurrs down below the rooftops and at the front door to the local mall. As they sped into the large building, Yoruichi passed a hotdog stand, snatching up two medium sized hotdogs with her free hand from two unsuspecting people just as they were about to take their first bites. "Hungry Haishi?" came the amused voice of Yoruichi as placed one of the hotdogs in her mouth and tossed the other at him over her shoulder while she continued to cut through the mall at her quick pace.

Last edited by Yoruichi Shihoin on Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Haishiro Imitsu
    Haishiro Imitsu
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Haishiro Imitsu Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:07 pm

Haishiro groaned. Mr. I-Have-Curlers-In-My-Hair-Because-I’m-A-Noble was definitely chasing them. From the tone of his voice and content of his speech, Byakuya was certainly ready to rumble should it come down to that. It didn’t look like he was fast enough to catch them just yet but Imitsu wasn’t holding his breath on whether or not the Captain would just turn around and go back to the Soul Society. While he had the utmost faith in the speed of Yoruichi’s flash steps and her stamina, Haishi had a sinking feeling that her actions tonight were going to bring a whole mess of trouble raining down on the both of them. As if his status wasn’t bad enough – now, he had to contend with people coming after Yoruichi.

Still, he couldn’t really fault her for grabbing him and dashing off. One look at her and Haishi was glad that Yoru had decided to take a chance with fleeing. It felt great to be around her. What’s more, even though their situation was grim and potentially hazardous to their health, Imitsu had to admit to himself that he was having some fun. Having been so long apart, the Vizard had nearly forgotten just how spontaneous and spunky Yoruichi could be at times.

“Live for the moment? I’d love to if we don’t get cut to ribbons by our friend back there.” Haishi commented dourly. He wondered if Byakuya had recognized him or his name. It wouldn’t surprise him if the Captain didn’t know who he was, even though the two had met on a few occasions back in the Soul Society. They’d never spoken to each other; though, Haishi had been dispatched as a courier by Ukitake to Byakuya’s division plenty of times. He supposed it was a blessing in disguise that Kuchiki-taichou did not perceive his true identity and current status as an enemy of the Soul Society.

As he was just about to ask his crazy female companion where they were going, Yoruichi started taunting Byakuya and Haishi’s jaw fell wide open. C’mon, did she have to rub salt in old wounds? Man, she really wanted to get them killed! He didn’t even bother saying anything to try and stop her; it would be pointless. Merely rolling his eyes, Imitsu sighed loudly and scratched his head. “Ok…so…you still didn’t tell me where we’re going. Hey, Yoru, what the hell are yo-!”

The two of them blasted in through the front doors of a local mall like a whirlwind on steroids, scattering surprised patrons left and right. They were a blur of purple and black as they whipped around, over and between shoppers, vendors and other obstacles. Seeing everyone as if they were in slow motion was a bit amusing and Imitsu couldn’t help take advantage of the situation. A high school teen who was boasting about his new car to a cute little female blinked in surprise as Haishiro pansted him and waved jauntily before he was pulled along by Yoruichi. They didn’t have time to stick around and see the kid’s facial expressions but Haishi was sure they were priceless.

Yoru led them around a corner, flash stepping right between two customers in line who’d just received their dinner from a hot dog stand. In one deft movement, she plucked the juicy treats right out of their hands and tossed one back to Haishiro, asking if he was hungry.

“Thanks, love. All this excitement sure does work up an appetite.” Chomping down on the hot dog, Haishiro began to relax a bit. Being so up-tight and nervous about their predicament really didn’t help much at all so why not just enjoy himself? In between mouthfuls of the hot dog, bun and condiments, he commented, “Like I was saying before…you still haven’t told me where we’re going, Yoru.”
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:42 am

Byakuya continued following her.....looking calm from the outside but from the inside he didn't like this silly game of tag...he began to think that it was time yoruichi noticed that this wasn't..a joke..he also kept looking at Haishi who would seemed to dislike the fact he was grabbed but trying to get over it.

He looked at her as she turned around to him calling out an old rather disturbing word to him....he didn't give any kind of reaction or move he just kept flash stepping behind them...as he saw her enter a mall and began to flash step inside as she snatched two hotdogs...This was just too foolish he thought for himself either she thought he wouldn't dare to attack her or she's just naive and underestimating him... Byakuya began to increase his falsh step covering more ground and getting nearer to them...he then pointed a finger at the back of yoruichi..calling out in a low tone..

"Hadou..No.4...White Lightning..." ...he observed as he aimed the hadou at her...

---------
    Hadou
    Hadou 4~ Cost: 200 Sp
    White Lightning
    This is basic low level attack that uses Kidou in the form of lighting. It shoots out in a bolt of lightning in a straight direction. If it hits the target it can stun the target if greatly weakened.
    Shihoin Yoruichi
    Shihoin Yoruichi
    The Captains

Female

Post  Shihoin Yoruichi Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:59 am

"Any suggestions? Any where to lose Mr.Petal Pants back there would be nice!" Yoruichi replied while she tossed the napkin that once held the hotdog she stole into the trash can as she passed it, "And maybe a place for us to kick back, relax and.....we'll see where it goes from there" she continued, the last part of her reply being said in a seductive tone. The day Byakuya caught her would be the day the Arrancar and the Shinigami sat down and had a few drinks togther while talking about the weather and sports. It just wasent happening. Her senses perked up at a gathering of reiatsu from behind her, and her ears picked up Byakuya's voice as he began to call out a Hadou.

"What an ass" Yoruichi said mostly to herself. First, if he thought he could catch her with that technique, he was dead wrong. Second, what the hell was he thinking using that in a populated area? Was he so determined to *try* to get her back that he'd disregard the lives around them? She couldnt believe she actually found him interesting at one point. She was tempted to turn around and beat the hell out of him like the arrogant basterd he was for his recklessness, but knew that Haishiro as well as the people nearby would be in danger if she choose to fight him now.

As the Hadou caught up to her, she landed on the opposite side of a eating table in the food court they had arrived in and kicked her leg backwards, knocking the small table upwards with the flatside facing the incoming attack. As the Hadou made contact with the table and dispelled she stopped for an instant as she jumped up, spun around, and hit the bottom of the table with a mid-air round house kick while it was still airborn, causing it to fly towards Byakuya at high speed before she snatched Haishiro's hand once more and Flashed away.
    Haishiro Imitsu
    Haishiro Imitsu
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Haishiro Imitsu Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:59 am

Waiting until Yoruichi had countered Byakuya’s attack and they’d flash stepped away again, Haishi began to think furiously for a place they could hide out at. Urahara’s shop was always an option but the two of them got along about as well as oil and water; they just didn’t mesh too well. Haishi didn’t trust Kisuke not to pull a fast one on him and try to woo Yoru while she was there. That temptation was too great for any single man to turn down. He sighed softly. Such were the burdens of dating such a good-looking girl – it really caused all kinds of problems. Of course – Imitsu spared a second to cast an approving glance at Yoruichi – the pros far outweighed the cons.

“Asking for help from the Vizards is out of the question…they wouldn’t take too kindly to you and I’m sure they’d love to pick a fight with me as well. Kis-” He caught himself just as Kisuke’s name began to slip out. Hesitating, Haishi decided to not even offer that location as an option; it would be easier that way. But, then, where else could they go? Talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place. “Holing up somewhere isn’t going to be easy. We both know the Soul Society will be crawling all over Karakura Town looking for you.” He polished off his hot dog and tossed the trash into a passing trash can as he pondered this dilemma.

It hit him like a ten-ton truck loaded down with a pallet of bricks being driven by an obese male that was eating a two pound hamburger while a full set of dumbbells rested in the – needless to say, the realization that he was an idiot hit Haishiro pretty damn hard.

Physically knocking himself in the side of his head with the palm of his hand, Imitsu wondered why he hadn’t thought about this before. They could retreat to his apartment, of course. Not only was it spacious, well-furnished and beautifully designed if he could say so himself – it also held enough food for the two of them to camp out there for quite some time. It was in an area of Karakura Town that didn’t see much Hollow action, either. However, the icing on the proverbial cake would be the dual kido seal that Hachigen Ushōda had placed around the apartment that shielded any reiatsu inside from those outside. The other Vizard hadn’t been thrilled about it but after Haishiro refused to live in the warehouse with them, Shinji, Hachi and a few others had felt a bit guilty and helped him out when they could; thus, the handy seal that protected him from roving enemies.

Recalling Yoruichi’s seductive tone as she’d mentioned finding a place to hide out, Haishi couldn’t believe he didn’t think of this earlier. “Come to think of it…I have this great little place in the nice area of town. It’s got amazing views of the city lights at night, a full gym and wet bar…not to mention, an amazing in-house chef that owes you a cake.” He grinned slyly at her, wondering if she remembered that. “Let’s lose Mr. Stick-Up-My-Ass back there and I’ll show you where to go. We’ll head there to kick back, relax and…we’ll definitely see where it goes from there.” There was a twinkle in Haishi’s eyes and an equally suggestive tone in his voice as his grin widened.
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:07 pm

Byakuya continued to flash step behind yoruichi..as he saw her while she blocked his Hadou...with a table and throwed it at him he slashed through the table with his Zanpaktou following her...he began to think that this would take forever and it would be just an endless cycle...he didn't want to inflect damage on the human world but accomplishing his task was far more important to him than anything else..He looked as calm as ever..as he noticed yoruichi then snatch Haishi and began to run once again....he turned his eyes to look at that so called good friend of her....a plan began to work up in his mind that the only way was to stop yoruichi was to break her apart from Haishi and that would probably give him an advantage...he decided to put that plan of his in action the moment he get's a good shot..he raised his hand infront of Haishi while following them...and calling out in a calm tone..

"Let's see how it feels when you two love birds are seperated..Shall we?!...Hadou..NO.33....Soukatsui.."

He watched as the Lightning current from his hand spread through the mall aiming at Haishi...

----------
    Hadou 33~ Cost: 300 Sp
    Soukatsui Crash Down - Way of Destruction
    This is a defensive hadou that can also be used for attacking. The caster puts their hands together and releases an expanding beam that appears to be a big blue ball of spiritual pressure. Anything in its way will fall to the ground or disintergrate.
    Shihoin Yoruichi
    Shihoin Yoruichi
    The Captains

Female

Post  Shihoin Yoruichi Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:17 pm

"All that in one place? Seems you've done pretty well for yourself Haishi" she replied in an amused tone as she pulled him through the food court of the mall, landing on table after table as they jumped and flashed until they finally reached the nearby exit of the building. Yoruichi rolled her eyes as she felt the gathering of more spiritual energy by Byakuya as he began to prepare another kidou, seemed the guy really couldnt take a hint. "He's as stubborn as always but I suppose im one to talk, eh Haishi?" she said breifly as She and Haishiro stopped suddenly at the exit and turned to face the other captain from a distance. "And here it comes..." Yoruichi continued while she waited patiently just as the attack was launched, speeding towards them in a beam of light that threatend to burn them both the cinders if it made contact.

She only smiled as she waited for the attack to get close enough before she decided to show Byakuya just how far apart they were when it came to speed, both she and Haishiro vanishing in a seemingly normal flashstep just as the Hadou impacted the ground. Both the floor tiles and the ground under them were sent flying as the explosion from Byakuya's attack made contact, dust and smoke being kicked up and clouding the area as the people in the area began to run.

1. Flash Step Master: Quasi-Clone Barrage
    Sp cost: 200
    Description: Yoruichi holds the title "Goddess of Flash" (shunshin) because she has mastered this ability to such an extent that she can appear to be in several places at once and wipe out entire special forces squadrons in moments. The full extent of her abilities remain unclear, but she was able to outrun Byakuya while carrying an unconscious Ichigo over her shoulder. She was able to perform around 300 steps before feeling out of breath.

Moments later, eight pairs of Yoruichi's and Haishiro's burst from the smoke, each one speeding off in seperate directions with matching spiritual pressure's as they escaped, each Yoruichi carrying that same little smirk she always seemed to have. "Cya later Little Byakuya!" three of the pairs said in unison as they passed him by and took the other exits of the building, a sheepish grin on each of their faces.
    Haishiro Imitsu
    Haishiro Imitsu
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Haishiro Imitsu Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:47 pm

“Damn, I wanted some nachos…” An expression of consternation shadowed his face for a brief moment, blue eyes searching around the food court for that delectable Mexican treat. While he may be quite the chef, Haishiro loved all kinds of food and was always eager to expand his repertoire. Nachos, however, were one thing that he was either too lazy to make or just didn’t know quite how to do correctly. Practically salivating at the mere thought of those crunchy chips smothered in hearty beans, seasoned ground beef, warm nacho cheese sauce, diced ripe tomatoes and sour cream, Imitsu made a mental note to drag Yoruichi to get some the first chance they got. Man, he really wanted some damn nachos, especially the ones from Taco Bell. Yummmmy.

His stomach growled angrily in protest.

In the meantime, Haishi had completely forgotten that they were running for their lives, more or less. He blinked as if he was coming out of a daze and twisted his head to the left and right, taking in his surroundings. Where were they again? Oh right…they were in a mall, being attacked by an angry stone-faced Captain that had a serious affection with keeping a weird hair style.

Imitsu was struck quite suddenly with an intent to kill that seemed to come from their pursuer. With a nonchalant attitude that surprised even himself, he peeked back over his right shoulder and raised an eyebrow in question. Apparently, Captain Kuchiki really didn’t care about the welfare of the humans in this area. Either that or he just had a personal bone to pick with Yoruichi and was determined as hell to catch her. It didn’t really matter which reason it was; the only thing that concerned Haishiro was the escalation of the attacks that came from Byakuya. If they didn’t get away soon, this ‘fun’ little chase could turn into a serious scrap. Evidently, Yoru had the same thought and was already taken measures to ensure a clean get-away.

Listening to her, Haishi wasn’t exactly paying attention – his thoughts focused elsewhere on his mission to acquire nachos in the near future – and hadn’t realized that they had stopped and were staring Byakuya down. “I’m just going to assume that this is part of the plan…and hope that you’re not that crazy.” The arching lines of lightning spread from Kuchiki-taichou’s hand towards them at an impressive velocity. At the last second, Haishi felt a slight tug and the two of them were gone again in a flash. Suddenly, multiple copies of themselves seemed to appear out of thin air – each pair fleeing in a different direction.

Realizing what was going on, Haishi squeezed Yoru’s hand and indicated a certain direction to head off into with a subtle tilt of his head imperceptible to anyone but the two of them. As the two of them left the mall and headed off towards his apartment, he turned to look at her and winked playfully.

“Nice moves. Let’s head to my place and I’ll show you some of mine.” Haishi laughed softly, leaving Yoru to wonder if he was serious or not...
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:27 am

Byakuya's eyes wided as he saw her use the Clone barrage..he stoped as he landed on the his feet looking at the clones as they ran in diffrenet direction ....it was then when he knew that she had outran him...it was impossible to know which pair they were and he had only two options now the first was for him to wait until the skill wears out and try to locate her presence once again...or he could just go back to Soul Society and inform hat yoruichi is no longer part of Soul..Society..he continued to think on which to follow as the smoke began to clear.

He looked at the place from around him,they had caused alot of damage to the mall and people were frightened running around from the destruction which happened..Byakuya didn't intend to cause all this damage but his
    urge to catch yoruichi made him think unprobable..he began to regret that he had followed her..he should have left the moment she ran away...now to him he had lost again against her...

He also wanted to know who was that "Haishi.." the only answer to that question was to be found in Soul Society...so with that he decided to go back to Soul Society...he was calm and didn't make all what happened change his expressions..he then opened a Senkai Gate..and while he stepped inside he turned to look at the damaged place once again as he whispered to himself..."You Live Up to your Reputation....Goddess Of Flash.." as he walked through the gate.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:01 am