Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

Somewhere in the middle of the dead forest

Hokuman
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Somewhere in the middle of the dead forest

Post  Hokuman on Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:10 pm

Appearing in a yellow beam of light, descending from the sky Grimmjow the Sexta, Nell, Hokuman and Akane were levitating torwards the ground.

What are you doing here Grimmjow, you could have stayed there and ended the life of those Three, that was a chance you couldn't waste don't you think ?

Looking over to Nel I assume you are ok right ? he said patting her head for a sec.
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 42

Re: Somewhere in the middle of the dead forest

Post  Akane Kaori on Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:17 pm

*Akane takes a few steps away from them, observing each and one before bowing slightly for Grimmjow. Her eyes lingered on Nel, she was still puzzled about this child form of hers. She let her purplish eyes now rest on Hokuman*

I didn't need your help out of there... I'm not exactly a damsel in distress.

*she had a small smirk on her lips as she spoke, crossing her arms. She was on a slight alert towards Grimmjow, she knew he was one of the Espada but she had never met him before and thus she didn't know where she had him. Also the fact that he was this powerful overwhelmed her so the smirk on her lips was quick to fade as she glanced towards him.*
    Hokuman
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Hokuman on Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:29 pm

He glanced back at akane I can always send you back there if you want how could she be so ungrateful he thought with himself, he couldn't expect much anyway, an arrancar would never show gratitude or weakness when around other like themselves.

Looking back at Nel Where do you wanna go now Nel ?
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male
    Number of posts : 114

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:09 pm

Grimmjow twiched his eyes and glared at Hokuman why you you little... he snarled at him his eyes widened a bit then Nel?... he glanced at the kid you gotta be freaking kidding me, there is no way in hell thats Nel!!

he then grabbed Hokuman on his neck and pulled him up to his eye level next time you decide to do something you better not get me involved, assuming there is going to be a second time he glared at him before turning his look at akane, who was glancing at him, his muscular body was probably a sight to see but Grimmjow didnt like being eye peeked withouth even knowing a persons name, or type for that matter what are you looking at? he asked with a rude tone as he dropped Hokuman down and took a step closer to akane observing her looks and behaivior.

often he Judged people by there looks and thus
    he gave an utmoust suspicious glance over at her before turning his view at the surroundings where the hell did you trow us? he soon reconized the forest.

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:26 pm

Nel was patted and nodded,telling Hokuman she was allright but then she got mad for the blue man saying mean things to him she got off and closed her eyes a bit and a puff of smoked appeared and Nel was in her Adult Form again,looking at Grimmjow with a very VERY annoyed look,she then pointed her sword,Gamuza at his neck while glaring at him.

Don't you ever..EVER lay a hand on Hokuman,he is my guardian if you didnt know,now if you dare to do that again i will not hesitate to cut your arm off! Nel said glaring right at his eyes she then sheathed her sword at looked at Akane and bowed in her direction My apologies,if you feel uncomfortable with my presence then Nel looked towards Grimmjow The form that you saw is my "child"form,i use it when i feel very exhausted or just because i want to...and Hokuman thank you for protecting me... Nel bowed at Hokuman and smiled.
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori on Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:28 pm

*Akane got a little startled when Grimmjow addressed her and looked quickly down*

Ah my apologies, my name is Akane Kaori and I am new in Hueco Mundo. Sorry for staring...

*but when Nel appeared again in her adult form, Akane's mouth literally dropped down. Bowing also towards her, Akane introduced herself again*

eh... it's no problem...

*she had a slightly confused look on her face, and was also on alert because of the tension in the air*
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:42 pm

Nel was patted and nodded,telling Hokuman she was allright but then she got mad for the blue man saying mean things to him she got off and closed her eyes a bit and a puff of smoked appeared and Nel was in her Adult Form again,looking at Grimmjow with a very VERY annoyed look,she then pointed her sword,Gamuza at his neck while glaring at him.

Don't you ever..EVER lay a hand on Hokuman,he is my guardian if you didnt know,now if you dare to do that again i will not hesitate to cut your arm off! Nel said glaring right at his eyes she then sheathed her sword at looked at Akane and bowed in her direction My apologies,if you feel uncomfortable with my presence then Nel looked towards Grimmjow The form that you saw is my "child"form,i use it when i feel very exhausted or just because i want to...and Hokuman thank you for protecting me... Nel bowed at Hokuman and smiled.

at first Grimm didnt belive his eyes it was Nel? then he figured he could come up with an explanation to all this point that sword somewhere else, i didnt intend to harm you i promisewith that said he figured he should not talk more to her for a while before cut my hand off? you would not dare woman!, tsh he glared back at her no problem nel, if i knew it was you i... he started to mumble something to himself then shaked it off so what are you going to do now?

Last edited by Grimmjow on Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:53 pm

Nel sheathed her sword and looke at Grimmjow still,but with her eyes now more calmer Grimmjow...Hokuman is my apprentice,if you didnt know...and Akane..well thats up to her as she said this she was also looking at Akane,wanting to know what she would do and aslo wanted to know why Grimmjow attacked Haishiro un the first place but she wasnt gonna ask she then told Hoku Im going back to my form,im too tired...see ya Grimmjow,Akane and Hokuman with a puff of smoke covered her and she appeared little again,yawing and got up to Grimmjow's head and slept on him Nel wants to sleep on Kitty's head...zzzzz and with that she fell asleep.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:10 pm

Grimmjow listened to her, his Fraccion? he shaked his head slightly fine but i will still keep an eye on him, and when it comes to akane i could not care less he simply glanced at her once more then looked at Nel fine do that, i will take care of these Arrancars, you know how to find back home from here where ever you are from, if not i can always give a lift, dont ask why cause i wont answer he glanced at nel a bit more as she fell asleep on his head, he actually gave a slight smile then glanced at the other two fraccion.
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori on Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:31 pm

*Akane's eyes went a little hard as a smirk appeared on her lips that turned into a fox-like grin, shrugging slightly she scratched her head*

aaaah I am feeling slightly annoyed, how amusing

*giving a look towards Grimmjow she laughed a little, since it was kinda priceless seeing Nel sleeping on his head and drooling on him when he was acting like such a tough guy. Giving out a slight snort but without letting the grin falter, she turned on her heel and started to walk away from them*

I do not wish to be around someone that clearly dislikes my presence, and I don't really do well in some lovey dovey team work anyways.

*she raised her right hand and made a small wave at them without turning around*

Bai bai...
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:57 pm

tsh... suit yourself then, there is no way for you to leave this place unless your an espada who can sonido great distances or transform for that matter, if you want to spend your entire life in this rat hole of a forest then thats fine with me

with that said Grimmjow poofed trough a blast of smoke and reaitsu wave as he had changed form into a panther like cat, his agile form made him faster than a bullet train, this you could call was his speed form he didnt use it that much since he liked to hold his head high, he grinned a bit.

i like your attitude though Akane, it would be a terrible loss to Hueco Mundo to lose such a... he decided to pick his words with care from now on, he glanced at her once more, as nel slept on his back

im serious if you dont want to bug us thats fine but i doubt you can survive in this forest alone for too long these Hollows and Adjuuchas dont take lightly on outsiders trust me with that said he turned around to face on of the Giant trees hold tight nel

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:32 pm

Nel,still asleep somehow heard what Grimmjow said and cling to him
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:36 am

before leaving Grimmjow said its cool akane, i bear no grudge against youits as he gave respect to her since she could behave around him adressing him politley, with that said he leaped up on a branch of the giant tree, as he ran straight upwards at the side of the tree, with his claws, sharpened out, with his agility it was no big deal for him to run like that.

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:45 pm

Nel opened her eyes and looked at Grimmjow..she looked at him again..again KITTY!!!!Nel loves kittens!!! she hugged him tight and poked him in his kitty form,then looked at Hokuman Hoku!,Kitty can fly! she said grinning like a little girl,well she was little for now..she looked like she was enjoying herself.
    Hokuman
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Hokuman on Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:33 pm

while looking up at Grimmjow climbing the nearest three along with Nel on his back he couldn't help to curse and rub his neck at the same time Damn Grimmjow, i don't know if i'm happy or not about she going with him, walking along side with him is asking for trouble ... tsc... can't be helped anyway he them scratched the back of his head while yawning in a lazy expression.

You are an stubborn one !!! he said turning his back to Akane as much as i hate to agree with Grimmjow he is right about this, i live in this place and it can get very confusing and dangerous in here, but i don't think this will make you change your mind right ? he with a teasing look at Akane

looking back at Nel Yes it does Nel he replied with a smile on his face it's the first flying cat that i see btw glancing back at Grimmjow where are you taking her Grimmjow ?
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:10 pm

Grimmjow gripped onto the side of the tree and jumped down on a nearby branch, then looked down at Hokuman&Akiro anywhere else than here!!he yelled to Hokuman with that said he turned his glance at Nel who was enjoying herself a lot on his back, he tried to ingore her words and the poking though

Post  Guest on Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:12 am

Nel kept poking him more but she got a little dizzy and holded onto Grimmjow so she didnt fall @.@"too many kitties..."she said a little bit dizzy. Nel then got closer to Grimms head so she can touch and play with his ears "fluffy!"she said while touching them
    Hokuman
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Hokuman on Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:12 pm

heh i don't know if i feel sorry for him or not he said looking over to Grimmjow, a true smile could be seem on his face. How long have it been since a smile like that appeared on his face... long enought, long enough now that Nel took him under her care he saw a chance, a chance were he could change and redeem himself, maybe and just maybe do what he must...

Looking back at Akane So.. are you saw you wanna talk around here alone them ?
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:01 pm

tsh ... shut your mouth Hokuman i can hear you from here!! with that said grimmjow bited onto Nel from the back like cats do and holded her up biting onto her skirt see you later then with that he leapead trough the sand filled roof onto hueco munco.
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori on Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:52 pm

*Akane stopped at Grimmjow's words, a small flicker of hesitation running through her before she shrugged and kept on walking while whispering half to herself*

We will certainly meet again...

*waving her hand dismissivile towards Hokuman, she smirked*

I will be just fine, unlike some others I don´t need someone's hand to hold

*she laughed and then using sonido she disappeared from his sight*

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:46 am

Nel let out a sort of a little scream as she was picked up by the sirt with Grimmjow's mouth,she procceded to flail but calmed down.
    Hokuman
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Hokuman on Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:17 pm

I guess i will have to come back on my won also ... he glanced around and didn't found not a living soul, it was strange to not find any Menos around here strange, this place is normally crowed with Hollows, well better this way

Hokuman stretched his leg and arms also cracking the bones on his neck i might as well use this time to improve my speed, the walk back to hueco mundo will be a good warm up he flexed his arms and jumped using sonido, by doing that he reached to the trunk of a tree, using the tree itself as ground he flexed his legs again and jumped to the nearest tree trying to be as fast as possible...

He continued doing that while disappearing in the middle of the forest

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:50 pm