Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

5 posters

Karakura City Streets

Matsuri Kudo
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2009-01-16

Karakura City Streets - Page 2 Empty Re: Karakura City Streets

Post  Matsuri Kudo Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:23 pm

"Than... if you would be so kind... as to follow me, Hasegawa-chan."

She flashed off to Orihime-chans place. Maybe Hasegawa would be interested in Seeing Orihime-chan, that would give her the chance to meet Soul Societys allies and to see just another Human. And She could try and get Orihime-chan drunk again, that would be fun. Or, maybe she wouldn't Her captain might not like that.
    Tia Harribel
    Tia Harribel
    The Espada

Female
    Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Karakura City Streets - Page 2 Empty "Orders are orders.....and I couldnt be more aggravated."

Post  Tia Harribel Sat May 23, 2009 11:08 pm

As she stepped out of the garganta from Hueco Mundo, she took a moment to view the small city in all its wonder from her position in the sky. The lights, the sounds, the buildings, the busy people...all of it having a certain air and excitement to it that she's never truely experienced before now. Watching a couple down below walk through the crowd as they held hands, Halibel briefly wondered what life here must be like and how would it feel to have a companion to share existence with. Most of all, she wondered what would it be like to really live as a normal person since she died at an age far to young to be fully aware of her short mortal life and appreciate what little time she had while in this world. Deciding to push these thoughts to the furthest part of her mind and return her attention to the present, she began her mission through the jungle of concrete and lights the humans called Karakura.....after all, Aizen-sama's orders were not something to postpone.
    Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
    Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
    The Espada

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-05-21

Post  Grimmjow Jeagerjaques Sat May 23, 2009 11:47 pm

A few hundred feet away, after being bore to death, Grimmjow stepped out of the garganta from Hueco Mundo. "Tsk, what a worthless little town," looking down at the town with shame and pity. He was here, disobeying orders as usual and was looking for some action. But in this town, no one would pose a chellenge. Out of no where, a sharp signal hits his het like a ton of bricks. "Halibel!?" He was shcoked and didn't know she was here but on the other hand, he was glad. He grinned and fell straight down, exploding the concrete in the air in a giat smoke cloud. "That should grab some attention." He stood as he waited for a sign on spirtual pressure heading his way. He also wanted to interfer with Halibel's task here in the carp hole, but waited to she her first move.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male
    Number of posts : 114

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Wed May 27, 2009 5:31 pm

Ulquiorra found himself in the mortal world once again, just a few hundred feet away from grimmjow and halibel, he took a few steps forward in mid air and locked his eyes at the espada....

what are you doing Grimmjow? .... he said once he was in range for him to hear.... as he sonidoed closer to him, just around 10 feet away
    Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
    Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
    The Espada

Post  Grimmjow Jeagerjaques Thu May 28, 2009 2:38 am

"Tsk, didnt take you long now did Ulquiorra" he looked away from him with a anouyance look on his face. Grim stood up and grinned. "Whats it to you, I dont have to tell you every little thing I do. Just go back home and leave me the hell alone!" Grim obviously pissed of that once again without fail, Ulquiorra shows up to destroy his fun.

Without warning, grim sonidoed behind Ulquiorra. "I;m here for my own reasons, if you would be so kinda as to get the hell out of my face!" Grim walked away from him in mid air towards Halibel,
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Thu May 28, 2009 3:26 pm

Ulquiorra closed his eyes as he listened to grimmjow then narrowed them open a bit as grim sonidoed behind him, Ulqui turned his pupils to the left withouth turning his head, he observed his every single movements.... i see... (a short pause) too bad for you grimmjow i cant let you stay here... you are being unpolite to Aizen.... needles to say shes doing her work, let her do it before i stop you from doing something reckless... Grimmjow he said with a cold voice as he was still looking away from grim, Ulqui sonidoed as suddenly as he had appeared and stood behind grim now pointing his arm at his back while holding his other arm in his pocket....

he glanced at grimmjow from behind.... we are leaving....
    Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
    Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
    The Espada

Post  Grimmjow Jeagerjaques Sat May 30, 2009 3:49 am

"Tsk, I was bored of this place anyway" he said looking up onto the air as he walked forward. A Garganta open and grim walked towards it. Turning around as he stepped in. "How do you do it? Be such a do goodie. You might as well join the shinigani"
    The Garganta closed and grim made his way back to his quaters and went back to being bored, So he went to look for some fun in Las Noches. "Ta, that little panssy never let me have any fun. Always Aizen this and Aizen that. It really shits me"He was really pissed and punched down one of his walls and left his quaters.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer Sun May 31, 2009 5:28 am

watching grimmjow leave he decided to leave as well withouth a second thought, opening an garganta and leaving....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:15 pm