Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

Classroom 102

Shihoin Yoruichi
    The Captains

Female
    Number of posts : 79
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Classroom 102

Post  Shihoin Yoruichi on Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:15 pm

Every student needs to attend class and Classroom 102 is rumored to be a hotbed for spiritually-endowed humans. Individuals such as Ichigo Kursoaki, Inoue Orihime and Urya Ishida reside in this class and it wouldn't be a surprise to find other individuals with strong spiritual powers lurking about. It'd paid for you to keep your eyes and ears open when listening to your sensei's lectures on the history of Japan...

Re: Classroom 102

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:16 pm

*walks in a sits down and notices Uryu and the gang arent here today*Hmm...again..theyve been gone lately...*i start to think Maybe they are in soul society...hopefully they will take out a few shinigami while they are their...who knows where they really are...hmph...*

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:37 pm

Mira skipped Happily into the room and sat down in the back in her chair. She stretched and opened her laptop to play a few rounds of chess before school started. She closed the laptop when the bell rang and sighed, another boring day of karakura highschool.

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:44 pm

*notices the SP of the girl that walks into the class*Hmmm...*i notice that she is hiding her larger SP*

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:52 pm

Mira yawned as the third hour algebra Began. Awnsering all the questions easily enough. When the break came she walked outside with her gym bag, ready from the fifth hour gym class. She sat down and opened her lunch, munching on a sandwhich.
    "Man... I think I forgot the cheese."

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:01 pm

*goes outside and stretches then eas while studying the small amount of SP that i can feel trying to find out what she is*

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:07 pm

Mira grew tired of the quincy sensing her. She grabbed something from her back pocket and snapped it. She had snapped a piece of hollow bait. The hollows in the area would now gather here to deal with the people with any sort of spiritual pressure. Mira suddenly closed off all over her Spiritual pressure, essentially becoming invisible to the quincy and the hollow.

____
    A giant bull like hollowed walked up a few streets away and began a rampage, chasing after a soul.

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:15 pm

Uh....someone from hueco mundo...*i run off school campus and into the city to attack the hollow*

(i goin to karakura city)

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:22 pm

"Looks Like I'm Skipping fifth Period today." Mira walked out of the campus with her schoolbag in hand and went to make sure the quincy could handle himself.
    Orihime Inoue
    Rank 2

Female
    Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2009-01-20

Some Time Later

Post  Orihime Inoue on Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:24 pm

Having taken so long with the affairs in the park, Orihime hadn't had much time left for lunch... As such, she'd done what any sensible person would do and showed up ten minutes late. She had a cover story, after all!... Something about the hospital, or something like that. And if not for the sweet red bean paste crumbs at the corner of her motuh, she could've pulled it off, too!

"I'm sorry we're late, Sensei! I found Chido-san in the hospital and we came back together when they said we were okay!"

Orihime scratched behind her head and giggled a little nervously, not expecting the lie to go over at all. It surprised her, as it always did, that the teacher merely waved them off to their seats, so she sat in it and began scribbling 'notes' on her paper. What else was there to do?

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:33 pm

At the end of the period they were in came to an end. She sighed, guess that meant alegbra would start now. She doodled on her paper scratching little "X's" everywhere. After OF course compeleting her homework assignement. The Teacher just seemed to continue the class even after they showed up. She sighed and tried to sense what was happening elsewhere.
    Orihime Inoue
    Rank 2

Female

Post  Orihime Inoue on Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:08 pm

Classes continued as usual, the drone of the teacher's voice blending in with the chatter of the other students. Running more or less on autopilot, Orihime got enough of the notes and work done so that she could finish it at home, visibly and obviously distracted to anyone but the teacher.

School finished a few hours later, and the students were let out. Collecting her bags, Orihime made her way outside to begin her trek home, a thousand thoughts on her mind. Idly, she wondered if she would've known whoever the Shinigami had sent to deal with the problem of the arrancar... Probably not... And what was with that girl from before, Chido Mira, that could see the arrancar but didn't give off a sense of spiritual pressure?

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:08 pm

Mira yawned at the end of the class and woke up the next morning. Evidently She wouldn't have to remember to go to school this morning. She had slept through the night in her desk. Now that was diffrent. She just shrugged and blamed it on the whole arrancar issue. She tapped her fingers on the desk, wondering what to do about orihime-chan.

"Orihime...."
    Orihime Inoue
    Rank 2

Female

Post  Orihime Inoue on Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:59 pm

"I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!"

Huffing and puffing from the exertion of having run the entire way from Urahara's shop, Orihime nearly collapsed when she reached her classroom door... No, not yet!

Still breathing heavily, she slipped into the class with a sheepish expression, earning a few chuckles from the students and a brief reprimand from the teacher - One that was quickly enough defused with one of her classic ridiculous excuses.

"I'm sorry I'm late! There were aliens outside my house! They beamed up Kurosaki-kun to the mother ship, and... and... I tried to rescue him with the robots but I got lost and now I'm here."

Orihime barely managed to squeeze her 'explanation' out before collapsing into her chair to catch her breath, and the teacher had already gone into another lecture...

Oh, that was right. The test was on -second- block today... How silly!

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:07 pm

Mira yawned as the first block class started. Upon seeing Orihime-chan enter the room though she laughed at her explination. More than likely that Shinigami wannabe was in soul society or out training. Not beamed up the the aliens as Orihime-chan said. She stretched and fidgeted throughout all the class periods, banging her head on the desk repeadtly.

"Sooooo bored......"

As the lunch hour came she skipped over to Orihime-chan. Stopping at her desk.

"Hey... Orihime-chan, lets go out and sit on the roof for lunch today. ^^"
    Orihime Inoue
    Rank 2

Female

Post  Orihime Inoue on Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:15 pm

The hours ticked by, the test went by (it was surprisingly easy... More like a quiz than a real test. Almost everyone who studied or did their work aced it) and lunch time rolled around... And she found herself with an unexpected visitor asking to spend the lunch hour together.

"Sure, Chido-chan! That sounds like fun!"

Leaving her school things on her desk, Orihime gathered up her lunch and started off towards the roof, chattering idly about that day's classes on the way there.
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2009-01-16

Post  Matsuri Kudo on Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:26 pm

Rukia sat in the back of the classroom, drawing chappy like bunnies on her homework. She wasn't in the human world for class, it was business. But She supposed her cover needed to be kept as a friendly highschool student that did horrible drawings. She colored in the eyes of the chappy bunny and watched waiting for Mira and Orihime to come in. Wait a minute, Mira.... She didnt remember her all that well, let alone as someone who hung out with Orihime. Rukia would question it later.

Rank 2

Female

Post  Orihime Inoue on Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:36 pm

It was barely a few minutes before class began again when Orihime arrived back in the classroom... alone. No Tatsuki, no Ichigo or Sado, and even no Mira.

Arriving in her chair, she waved cheerfully to Kuchiki-chan, absently wondering exactly what the "transfer student" was doing here this time. As she thought of it, her expression darkened slightly... Had something happened to Kurosaki-kun?

Oh, well... No room for paranoia. Putting on a 'Happy Face' again, she forced out a bubbly, upbeat voice as she inquired as to Rukia's wellbeing... and hintingly asking about her fellow orange-haired friend

"Hello, Kuchiki-chan! How are things with you and your family doing...? Is work going well too?"
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female

Post  Matsuri Kudo on Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:23 pm

"Hiiii Orihime-chan. Look at my drawings."

She showed Orihime-chan a few drawings of chappy, a couple that were supposed to be ichigo in his bankai, fighting himself. She hoped orihime-chan got the referance and went back to doodling.

"Works been fine, I got promoted. So sooo much more work."

Rank 2

Female

Post  Orihime Inoue on Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:33 pm

"Your drawings are so cute, Kuchiki-chan!"

Orihime grinned cheerfully as they shared their moment, eyeballing the pictures with obvious interest and amusement. Sometimes, she wasn't sure if Rukia drew such ridiculous rabbit drawings deliberately as some kind of code, or if she just couldn't draw anything differently.

"Glad that your work is going well, I'm sure your family must be very proud of you."

Orihime's attention snapped back to the rest of the world as the class began filing in, the teacher following suit and immediately setting them off to work... Not that they really had to work that hard, it was just Rukia's favourite class, after all. At least, that was what she had assumed so far.

Art class was fun, after all!
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female

Post  Matsuri Kudo on Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:28 pm

Rukia's face lit up with glee, it was art class. YEY! She doodled little rabbits playing in a spring time meadow. She still wasn't sure if it was code herself, or if she could draw anything other than chappy. This chappy was a version of Orihime-chan and Rukia playing with dolls. Yes... rukia was staying in charactar.

As the class slowly ended and dwindled away, Rukia stretched flash stepping out of the room, leaving her gikongan to have her gigai take the body back to kisukes place.

Rank 2

Female

Post  Orihime Inoue on Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:21 am

Classes ended with what seemed like no time at all passing, and Orihime found herself in the hallway without Mira-chan's return. Where had the girl gone? Hadn't she promised to have been back by the end of the school day?

Sighing, Orihime made her way down the steps to the front of the school, looki around for a few minutes unsuccessfully before heading for home. She'd have to catch up with her another time after all...

It was a pity, really. Orihime had already planned out their trip to a really nice tea-house she had found recently that had the -best- food ever, and not only Orihime said so: They even had a review in the local paper last month!

"Oh well... I hope Chido-chan is alright..."

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:41 pm

The period ended and he walked in the classroom right after the teacher.

"Everyone go to your seats! He is the new transfer student that just arrived at our school. Hey you introduce yourself !

He turned towards the desks and looked at everyone smiling.
    "Hi everyone ! I'm Ryuumaru, i've just transfered here."Then he walked at the back of the classroom siting at the only free desk.

The teacher turned towards the blackboard. "Now we can start our class !"

Post  Guest on Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:28 pm

He starts looking around trying to see if someone has na unusual reiatsu."Guess they're all normal, or they might hide their reiatsu. There is no way they will release their reiatsu unless they're fighting so it's no use bothering about that now. Or maybe i should go and ask Urahara."
    He looks at the clock, the class is almost over. Wonders if he should start knowing people or just stay at his desk for now, after all making friends fast is not realy his stile."Oh well! I thinks i'll spend my period on the rooftop".
    The bell rings.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:57 pm