Bleach Reborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

2 posters

School Cafeteria

Shihoin Yoruichi
    Shihoin Yoruichi
    The Captains

Female
    Number of posts : 79
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

School Cafeteria Empty School Cafeteria

Post  Shihoin Yoruichi Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:15 pm

You can't study and fight Hollows on an empty stomach, now can you? Stop by the school cafeteria and pick up a heaping plate of luke warm peas with days old sushi. It's rumored that on certain days, they actually make the food that same day. Sure sounds appetizing, doesn't it? Make sure to keep cash on hands for snacks and drinks from the available vending machines and trust me, stay away from the spicy tofu. It's deadly.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Rank 2

Female
    Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2009-01-20

School Cafeteria Empty Re: School Cafeteria

Post  Orihime Inoue Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:14 pm

It was a good day today in Karakura High, that was for sure... Tbe weather was nice, and she had plenty of fun classes to look forward to today! It was a nice day... Well, if one didn't count how lonely it tended to be lately, what with Kirosaki-kun and the others gone so much. But that wasn't something to be dwelled on! It was a good day! Having just come out of the Arts & Craft's club meeting, Orihime found herself taking a seat at one of the tables in the cafeteria preparing to open her packed lunch. What was she going to have today?... She couldn't quite remember.

"Let's open it and see!" Orihime beamed before carefully opening the lunch - It was one of her personal favourites, sweet red bean cake! Alongside it was a healthy serving of carrots and other healthy yummies. If only Tatsuki-chan was here, then she could have shared it with her!

Unfortunately, as it was, Tatsuki was off at a karate competition, and Orihime was certain she'd win first place this time. To show her support for her friend (and because she had temporarily forgotten where she was) Orihime mock-jabbed at the air a few times enthusiastically before beginning to eat, little bits of bean paste sticking at the corners of her mouth. As usual, she got a few comments about how she ate such strange food, but it didn't bother her.

They were just missing out, anyways!

"It's almost kind of fun, being at school again after all of this excitement lately. I'm going to have to work extra hard to catch up on my homework!" She enthused, pumping her fist into the air with a little 'Hai!' "And then I'll... Hmm. I don't know, but I'll think of something fun! Maybe I can get some people together to play Base-c..."

Orihime's thoughts were interrupted by powerful reiatsu somewhere else in Karakura town... Reiatsu that would have only been released if there had been a fight. Where there was fighting, there were casualties, so...

"I'm not feeling very well, I think I should go to the hospital, bye! Tell Tatsuki congratulations!" With that, she stuffed what was left of her lunch back in it's box, picked it up and ran out from the school, holding her stomach in a vast dramaticization of an 'ill' feeling. Now, where was this reiatsu coming from, she wondered as she made her way off the school grounds and towards it's source as quickly as she could go... Where was it coming from? It seemed almost like... somewhere in the park.

Last edited by Orihime Inoue on Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Accomodating events elsewhere via in-character emergency response.)

Post  Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:27 pm

Walk in to the empty cafeteria. "where is everyone? I feel kinda lonely..." Goes to sit down and orders a Pepsi and a Sub. Starts Talking to self. "Wish other people were here..." Calls out "Anyone here!!??" Walks to the door waiting for someone else to come. Getting fed up with waiting he sits down with a Burrito and a Pepsi.

Finishes the burrito and starts on the pepsi when a shadow catches his eye. "Hope this will be fun..." He leaves the cafeteria with his Burrito wraper and Full pepsi sitting on the table.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:36 am