Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

A chance crossing.

Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2009-01-16

A chance crossing.

Post  Matsuri Kudo on Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:30 am

Matsuri let out a small sigh as she stepped free from her gigai. She popped the mod soul that had been given to her by Urahara-San into her mouth and her body was quickly fleeing back to the little shop she worked til at. She had been sent out to pick up dinner but instead had come across over 15 Gillians running rampant in Karakura's Park area. No doubt attracted by the mass of spiritual pressure in the area. She sighed again and unsheathed her zanpakutou.

Bankai.

-See image I sent you, its to annoying to describe, especially since it flashes by in screens and gets annoying to watch xD-

A mass of spiritual pressure slammed down on the area as her bankai took its shape. She held tightly onto the hilt of her sword which glowed in a soft orange color. Dragon-Seeking Tiger Culler. She held her sword horizontally as it flashed for a second She slashed at the gillians closest to her. Four of them being cut down from an arc of energy.

Dragon Seeking Final Thrust! Hah, four down, Thirteen to go.

The Captains

Male
    Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Re: A chance crossing.

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:55 am

Byakuya was in his office looking up some paper work,It was a long day of work in the division but althought all that it was a peaceful day without any attacks until a shinigami knocked at the office door...after taking permission to enter he bowed down to byakuya and started speaking.."There is a huge Menos attack in the human world,Taichou"...The shinigami looked scared and afraid to be standing this close to a captain level...Byakuya nodded slightly with his head..."I see..very well,You are dismissed"..The shinigami bowed once again and left the office..

Byakuya stood up and started walking outside the division towards the Senkai gate,He was thinking to take this action into his own hands..Since he was almost done with his paper work...and he didn't want injuries in his division by sending low level shinigami...As he reached the senkai gate and the gate opened,Byakuya entered inside and found himself in the human world in Yumekoto Park..As he stepped foot there he could feel the spirtiual pressure of the Menos close by,Using successive flash steps he was in mere seconds there but to his surprise there was a female shinigami who looked like she was taking care of the matter by herself..Byakuya had never seen the shinigami in soul society before..,He observed her movements as she called out "Bankai..!!" it made byakuya even more suspecious about her.

But for now he left her take care of them standing calmly to see who this girl is?!!!

Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female

Post  Matsuri Kudo on Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:06 am

Matsuri wasn't stupid. She felt the shinigami come. Who couldn't? He had made little effort to hide himself. Even if he was a captain. Thank god that captains had limiters on them when they came in the real world. Urahara had made kind with the shinigami though hadn't he? She was here to kill a few Gillians, not have to fight a captain. She calmed herself and focused to the matter on hand. It wasn't to hard to eliminate the rest. One wellplaced kido out to handle things actually. She took a deep breath and flash stepped above the Menos. All be it she wasn't moving at full speed. That was something she only achieved in Shunkou, but for the moment she was easily as fast as any of the fuku-taicho's. In not faster. Compressing power with bankai could do wonders.

"Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle! HADOU 63! RAIKOHO!"

It came from her left opened palm. A blast of spiritual pressure than a wave of electricity. It crashed down on the gillians incinerating all but one of them almost instantly. Direct shots to the mask. Wasn't that hard. She really didn't need to have gone into her Bankai, but it was more for her zanpakutou than her. It hadn't been released in so vary long she pitied it. She took flash stepped and cut the last gillian down with her sword mid step. She landed on the ground and looked back at the Shinigami Captain. It had been a hundred years since she had been in soulsociety and she didn't really recognize him. At first glance he looked like Ginrei-taicho. But he wasn't. He was definately a kuchiki though. She didn't hold her sword in an offensive stance, more of a passive stance that she could still counter quickly enough from.

The Captains

Male

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:35 am

Although this girl seemed to posses power..She was much of a destruction type..it wasn't necessary for her to go bankai to get rid of just some Menos..Despite all her fighting skills..going into bankai made more destruction in the human world...Byakuya had come here and intended to take care of the whole matter in a simple easy way with the least destruction possible.

But it seemed as it was already too late..She ended off the rest of the gillians..with a level 63# Hadou,The hadou was so near to byakuya that he flash stepped away from the blast..Not long after that..the Shinigami looked behind her and started to try and recognize byakuya,He looked at her with calm cold eyes..looking around him at the aftermath after the battle..then started to speak in a calm low tone.. "Tell me Shinigami,What Squad your related to?.."..the way she stood in front of byakuya showed that she was alert from byakuya,That was something actually odd,Since byakuya was the most famous captain among all the 13 captains..for his clan's high rank so it was weird for a shinigami not to know him.

Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female

Post  Matsuri Kudo on Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:29 am

Matsuri scratched her cheek with her free hand than rubbed the back of her head. Alright, it made her look like an idiot but she really was stumped. How would she say she wasn't really part of a squad anymore? She let out a deep sigh and smiled. She bowed curtiously, after all it was a captain and she had been rude so far. She wasn't afraid of him by any means and she could summon bankai in an instant. She let her bankai slip and sheathed her sword. Than bowed again.

"Former squad 5 unseated shinigami, I was a part of captain Suzunami's group before Hirako-Taicho took over. I now work at the Urahara shop as a clerk. I now this is rude, but your Not Ginrei-Taicho so who...?"

The Captains

Male

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:18 pm

The atmosphere from around them had become more quiet and calm than it was before..maybe that was because she had sheathed her sword and lowered down her spiritual pressure,Byakuya eyes kept staring at the girl as she bowed down..at first it made Byakuya positive that she's part of soul soceity..but then he was mistaken.

As she started answering with a smile on her face..byakuya's cold eyes started to go wide..Her answer was very close to the impossible,*a former squad 5..captain suzunami..before Hirako*..That meant that this girl was close to his grand-father's age,not to say if even more older,..Is that even possible?..The girl looked young despite what she was claiming

Byakuya's face had still carried that surprised look until she added another question..which was related to his grand-father..Byakuya answered in a low tone.."I am Byakuya Kuchiki,the 28th head of the noble Kuchiki clan and Captain of squad 6...By any chance,Who would you be?!!..Since it seems as if you know my grand-father"

Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female

Post  Matsuri Kudo on Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:39 pm

"Me? Matsuri Kudo, I was taken into the Suzunami household. I don't really -know- him. He stopped by the Suzunami residence after one of the captain's meetings and I served him tea. Thats the extent of it."

It seems that Byakuya had been a tad confused. Not to blame him. Urahara and Yoruichi had even been a tad confused when she popped up in the middle of nowhere during a hollow assault earlier that year. She'd remained pretty inconspicous at the time to. She wondered if he realized that the Suzunami house was in ruins after the two house leaders died over one hundred years ago. Or the fact that she had come through a time warp. Nope, things like this didn't happen everyday.

"How are Kyouraku-Taicho and Ukitake-San doing? They still as friendly as ever?"

She had been friends with the two captains for a small time before she left. In a year she had made quite a few high profile friends. She and her brother had even been praised by the captain commander. Soi Fon was her best friend, Yoruichi a mentor, Suzunami a father figure. Kyouraku a lewd drunk that always hit on her, Ukitake their to offer words of wisdom. She had had a good time in soul society, but nothing beat working for Urahara. That was exciting.

The Captains

Male

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:25 pm

Still a little puzzled by the fact that this girl was over centureies of life time..he began to listen to her words carefully as she spoke about a little from her past..,the names that she mentioned weren't familiar to byakuya at all..Byakuya didn't want to show any curiocity in knowing more..he fixed his scarf around his neck and started to speak.. "I am positive you'll find them as they were 200 years ago or more"

A moment of silence spread before byakuya noticed a hollow hiding behind the trees behind Matsuri..it appeared that the raise in spiritual pressure the girl had made..attracted hollows.The hollow's red glowing eyes in the shadows looked as if it was in need to feed on this spiritual pressure's source...Which was Matsuri,since byakuya had hidden almost all his spiritual pressure when he came the human world in the first place.

As the hollow was about to attack.Byakuya didn't make any kind of attack stance or any kind of warning to the girl..He just raised his finger in the direction of the girl..and called out calmly.. "Hadou No.4..Byakurai" a lightning beam came out of his finger in a straight line towards the hollow passing with about 30 cm beside matsuri's neck.. it stroke the hollow and wiped it out.

Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female

Post  Matsuri Kudo on Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:54 am

Matsuri had barely noticed the hollow as it approached. Well she hadn't noticed it at all. Her spiritual pressure still lingered from the release of Bankai and Raikoho. She had assumed that the finger and attack were for her though. It wouldn't be the first time a shinigami had played goody for a second to catch a threat. She had flash stepped out of the way and behind byakuya the moment she heard the first half of his words. Her hand gripped the hilt of her zanpakutou tightly and the blade was already a few inches out before she realized what he was doing.

She had the look of absolute amazement on her face as she watched the hollow disentagrate. Had she not dodged it probably wouldn't have done anything but give her a bad hair day from the static of the lightning based kidou. She sheathed her blade and bowed again feeling a bit stupid.

I apologize... I just thought that maybe.... Urahara was a rogue for awhile.. and I do work with him... Forgive me Kuchiki-Taicho.

The Captains

Male

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:15 am

Byakuya observed as the kido was directed towards the hollow passing by the girl..But she flash stepped away from the blast thinking that it was targeted to her,Her quick reflexes were something that impressed byakuya..He looked at her behind him with the corner of his eye.

He waved his right hand slightly as a way of accepting her apology then placed his hand once again inside his haori... "A shinigami with your abilites would be of great value in Soul Society..,embrace that gift of power and talent you have..Since others die dreaming of obtaining it.."

Byakuya looked from around him..the moon was starting to appear as it began,The night in the human world was something entirely different than that of soul society..It was more calmer here and just by walking around at night a person could forget all his worries and stress...Byakuya was the type of person who adored night walks.

Shiro Kuchiki
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

Post  Shiro Kuchiki on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:08 pm

((OOC: okay umm, if i can post here so i will now))

Shiro had been on watch for the day, along with some shinigami from squad 6 they had been struggling with a whole bunch of weak hollows themselfs, Byakuya had sent them there personally and applied shiro into the squad to prove his strenght, he had been out for a week in the human world and had grown tired of the whole situation, wearing his gigai at all times exept when fighting was just not his thing tho it was quite satistfying to just be here and talk with people withouth having the need to use any honorifics or such alike, off course by now Shiro had grown in the kuchiki house, so he was used to use honorifics most of the time only people he despised he didnt give approval to the likes of honorifics...

but enough of that his mind had wandered too far, he was bleeding slightly in his left arm, that and a small wound on his right leg that he got earlier this week, it had healead up niceley, right at this moment he sensed something two things of quite power obviously shinigami, one which he reconiced immidietly as byakuya but the other one was... uncertain, he approached the source carefully and yet with speed, he wanted to investigate this closer, and so he did, what was remarkeble was that besides nii-sama there was a stranger, a shinigami but still one he had never seen, he used shumpo to approach them and appeared about 20 feet away from them, he stared at the little girl in suspicion...

Last edited by Shiro Kuchiki on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female

Post  Matsuri Kudo on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:59 pm

(Meh, I didn't really label it closed @_@, So I'll run with it. Lets see Byakuya's reaction *Shrug*)

Matsuri twisted around upon hearing a twig break. She channeled energy through her body into her palm. Spinning on her heel with her arm stretched out she aimed the palm at the direction of the twig. Energy swirled in it and took the form of a red ball. Hadou 31. Right before unleashing it she noticed it was a shinigami. She blinked and let the energy flow out and disipate. Urahara was gonna kill her, meeting a captain and now a patrol shinigami. Damn, she was having a bad day.

She noticed the kuchiki family's signature hair ornament on the boys head and blinked. He was wounded too. She looked towards Byakuya and pointed in Shiro's direction.

"A younger sibling? Hey, get over here! Your injured, let me take a look at that!

She waved Shiro over with a smile and spoke softly to Byakuya."Komamura-Taicho and Ukitake-Taicho both offered me spots as seated officers in their squad. I turned them down, I don't really know what to do in this time anymore. Besides, I owe Urahara and Yoruichi a debt and I can solve that by working with them. Win Win. Its not as if I don't still slay hollow and perform Konso on whole's. I generally don't use bankai like earlier though, it had been awhile since my Kotamaru(her zan) had been released, I did it for him. Urahara generally has the town in a spacial barrier thanks to Ichigo's recklessness so its hardly a problem. Its not that I don't embrace the power either, its just, its past my time to use it. I'll leave things to Lil' Shiro and Rukia from now on.

The Captains

Male

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:40 am

{OOC:Your the owner of the thread,Ruki..So it's fine by me}

While speaking and having this conversation..He could feel the spiritual pressure of Shiro getting close,it wasn't something to be surprised of..Since he had placed Shiro in a squad here in the human world to deal with all the hollow attacks..So he must have felt the spiritual pressure and came to see what was happeneing..

Not long after that,Shiro appeared he had an exhausted look and he also was injured..But despite all that,He still didn't go easy on him,.. "Shiro Kuchiki..Report in!"..The girl seemed to also have identified Shiro as a kuchiki from his appearance,although shiro hadn't yet to wear the family scarf or it's kenseikan...But he had the clan's symbol marked on the right of his shinigami coat.

The girl started to speak about the invitation she had already got from soul society and how she refused it...bykuya now just closed his eyes for a minute and then looked at her once again.. "I see.."..he said with a low calm tone..

Shiro Kuchiki
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Shiro Kuchiki on Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:29 am

A few feathers fell down from the sky around him, his attention immidietly directed to his older brother when spoken to, for now ingoring the girl whom spoke as if she knew him, shiro bowed down to byakuya with one knee on the ground while leaning slightly on the other not making any note of his injuries understood! kuchiki Taichou! (captain kuchiki) he immidietly gave his report to byakuya, of the happenings of this week, it had been a busy week so shiro had wrote everything down on a letter which he had sealead with the print of the kuchiki clan, he only described todays happenings by words and stated that the rest could be found in that letter since he didnt expect to see Nii-sama any time soon and at the very least in the human world...

he stepped closer to them and personally gave the letter to byakuya, he had stated how they fought the hollows earlier they where outnumbered by 3 to 1 luckily the hollows where quite weak, there team consisted of 13 memebers including shiro, speaking of the rest of the squad they too had arrived just in time to notice of the letter given to byakuya, shiro then bowed once more for byakuya out of loyality and respect and then turned his attention for the girl, there was something pecualiar and odd with her, if she was shorter than him then why did she speak of him and rukia as younger? could it be that in fact this girl was older than him?, shiro tilted his head slightly and narrowed his eyes, he was not sure where to start he figured he would need to ask for her name before anything else...

... since you obviously... know my name, can i ask for yours? .... and what do you mean by lil shiro shiro didnt want to sound rude or anything, asking a woman`s age was not something a noble clan member should ask but the mere though that this girl would indeed be older than him bugged him outright a lot, he was never particulary intrested in woman, not even in his age, but the fact that this girls spiritual pressure was far greater than his made him a bit on the edge, he then snapped from his thoughs hm? oh no i cant let you heal these wounds, what kind of man do you think i am? surley a man should never ask for a woman for help... not even if she was willing to help withouth asking, futher more these... shiro became quiet once he saw byakuya in the eyes for an inch of an second, it was hard to describe the feeling, but it seemed as if byakuya outright demanded that shiro would lay down his pride for a second and let the girl heal his wounds...
    shiro simply handed over his arm at her direction withouth even looking at her thank you for your offer... you can start the healing procedure... even if he was slightly unwilling deep down inside he knew it was the right thing to do...

stay strong... shiro heard his sword speak in his head as the reitsu within his sword grew slightly ... ... you should ask to spar this girl, i demand it!...the fact was that no one had ever seen him release his shikai, he had done that once in the past, he simply didnt like his shikai that much it was quite flashy and he was unsure what Nii-sama would think of it sureley it was not in the kuchiki style, it was flashy sure but not beatiful like byakuya`s shikai release, with so many things bugging him shiro didnt bother to reply back to Ragnarok (his Zan), he bit his lip slightly but gave no futher reaction... he held a feather in his palm in a tight grip, then giving loose onto his emotions and finally relaxing slightly, he opened his palm and let the feather out so it started flying around with the midnight breeze that blew coldly around them, higher and higher it flew until it was no more in sight...
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female

Post  Matsuri Kudo on Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:11 pm

(e.e lil' shiro as in TOUSHIRO!)

She let out a sigh and rolled her eyes towards Shiro. She held her palm over his wounded arm and let her reiatsu flow through her hand to his wound. In seconds it was healed. While she was at it she healed his leg.

"For the record, When someone says they'll heal you, take the offer you only seem arrogant when you don't. Its not a sign of weakness to be healed, I'm sure Unohana-San would agree, aren't you Kuchiki-Taicho? Also, not you silly. When I said Lil' Shiro I meant Toushirou Hitsuguya.

She looked up at the sky with a smile and a content look on her face than let out a small laugh. Kay, maybe she was losing it, or at least it might look like that. She stretched and mulled over what she should do. Her gigai would have gotten around to the urahara shop by now so Urahara would be expecting her back soon. This captain and his sibling were holding him up. Blegh, she had no idea what to do in these situations. Fujimaru would usually use his antics to get them out of stuff like this.

I should realy be going soon Kuchiki-Taicho, I'll hae to report to Urahara or he'll have my head. That or I'll have to live through one of Yoruichi's training sessions again as punishment. I shudder at the thought.

The Captains

Male

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Byakuya took the report from Shiro and took a look at it..it seemed that Shiro's squad was doing good..actually there report data showed that they were able to take a double there number hollow attack and did it perfectly..Looks like Shiro was doing well being head of a squad..despite of his low seat,He kept looking at the performance and then noticed Shiro avoiding to be healed from Matsuri..Byakuya didn't make any kind of reaction to Shiro..But it was true as the girl then said that being healed doesn't have anything to affect your pride.

Maybe it was odd,But byakuya was starting to get the feeling of talking a short night walk around the area..Since the air seemed so calm and refreshing..he looked at Shiro and Matsuri as she finished healing him and spoke of leaving.. "I see,Very well..You may go along now,Matsuri"

Byakuya turned his calm eyes now on Shiro..he didn't know if he should order shiro to head back to soul society or stay here in the human world..but from the look of it..The human world for once seemed as if it was a safe place...

Shiro Kuchiki
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Shiro Kuchiki on Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:44 pm

Truth to be told shiro was embarassed, off course toushirou! he had just anticipated that when the girl talked about rukia and his brother he assumed he meant shiro as in himself, besides he had never taken the notice of Toushirou`s and his own similiar names... he too was a white head when he was a kid for more than 50 yrs ago... it was a good thing byakuya meantioned her name: Matsuri gotta remeber that one, he though for himself, the squad was gathering up and ready to move shiro made a hand sign that meant that they could go withouth him for now, he had his own busness to attend to, he let his slight blush pass away, he then stepped forward towards matsuri Matsuri-sama please could you please spar with me? he bowed slightly to matsuri in a very similiar way like he had done to his brother

honestly he had all the time in the world tomorrow morning he would attend to school like he always did, he was certain his squad could handle themselfs for tonight, there had not been so much hollow activity just until now that is, that and shiro had been edging for a spar for a whole week now

.... and if possible i would prefer in private... with a few drops of sweat on his face he smiled slightly, he was slightly exited for some unknown reason he didnt even bother to know...
    Matsuri Kudo
    Admin

Female

Post  Matsuri Kudo on Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:50 am

Spar...? Maybe, you'll have to work that one out with your Brother or Rukia, but to be quite frank. You wouldnt last five minutes, you felt my pressure didn't you? Oh, crap the time! I have to go, Mr. Urahara's gonna kill me!

Matsuri bowed her head to Byakuya and smiled at Shiro. Another time, another place she would thrash him. Not today. She stepped backwords, spun around and Flash stepped off from the seen.

The Captains

Male

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:48 pm

Byakuya listen to shiro's request and didn't interfer..He kept standing aside a few feets away from them looking up at the sky..but as he thought the girl refused he knew that she was a tough opponent to Shiro..and that Shiro would stand a chance against her in his current power level.Not to mention the the girl seemed to be in a hurry to get back to Urahara's place.

He watched as the girl bowed down to him in respect and flash stepped after that,Byakuya opened a senkai gate..and looked back at Shiro.. "Shiro,Your off duty till the time being..Feel free to train..work on guard,But don't forget to report back to the 6th divison every week"

Having finished hsi words..he stepped inside the senkai gate..in order to head back to Soul Society and maybe to the mansion as well.

Shiro Kuchiki
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Shiro Kuchiki on Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:42 pm

Shiro sighed once matsuri was out of sight what a weird girl, while shiro indeed knew that the girl was stronger than him at the moment, he just wanted to test his strenght that was all he asked for not a beat down, he didnt want to sound rude, but found himself to be offended by the girl since she obviously looked down on him, just because she had a lot more reitsu than him was not everything, skill, technique, strategy, speed and strenght combined played a big role in all of this off course beings with higer spiritual pressure supposedly are just all that as well, but weather the girl was as strong as she supposed she was remained to be seen shiro mentally facepalmed as he remebered he indeed had business to urahara his so to say promised training...

He turned to his brother and listened to him, and nodded withouth saying a word futher about it... so now where was the rest of the people he had met earlier where they too at Urahara`s or where they perhaps somewhere else? he remained alone for the time being and sighed loudly what a lousy start of a day... i suppose i should go and see urahara he was mentally aware that he might bump into the girl any time if he wandered to Urahara, frankly put shiro was running low on supplies for his gigai as well so he had an exuse to go if she would discover him there, but right at this moment he had lost all intrest in details to spar the girl whom seemed to have enjoyed her moment with them, quite frankly put shiro was sure she liked to torment people like him into embarassing situations, but then again shiro should not judge people by there appearence, well in fact he was the one quilty for his own embarassment, he turned and faced the location where he knew Urahara`s shop was located and where the girl earlier had run off to... his facial expression remained calm for now .... .... lets go Ragnarok! Using shumpo as a traing method he dissapeared into the blurr of the night, heading towards Urahara`s shop...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:39 pm