Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

Yuki`s room

Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male
    Number of posts : 114
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Yuki`s room

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:59 am

Ulquiorra used sonido here, he removed his cold arm from Yuki`s shoulder

The room was much like Orihimes, but there was a bathroom on the right side, and another door on the left side the door was a small room with clothes, full of white colored clothes in many variations, in Las noches style off course, there was female clothes only, short and revealing ones (like the ones menoly and lolly where wearing), long and slender ones, tight and loose, with sleeves or withouth, there was even a few dresses that went down to the floor, anything you could possibly think off, suprisingly the room was bigger than what it first seemed, on the main room there was a sofa, a table and a chair next to it, the shining moon outside let in some color to the room trough a small window

Ulquiorra wondered what he would expect from her, what reaction could she possibly give, maybe she was too tired to even care, he stood still and kept his arms in his pockets
    Yuki Shizuka
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Re: Yuki`s room

Post  Yuki Shizuka on Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:48 pm

~ Yuki felt relieved when Ulquiorra removed his arm from her shoulder, it made her somewhat embarrassed to have him that close. Why is he this cold? The room they had entered was really beautiful, even in her tired and scared state Yuki acknowledged that. She was quite surprised to be given these quarters, seeing that she -was- a prisoner after all. Her blue eyes scanned the surroundings as she took small, hesitating steps around. Turning back to Ulquiorra, she gave him a smile and bowed her head slightly. ,,This room is very beautiful, thank you." She hoped he wouldn't hear how much her voice shook. She didn't believe for one minute that she would make it out of here alive and her sheer willpower was by now holding her up on her feet and keeping her from lying on the floor, crying her eyes out. Or was it perhaps that she knew her friends had made it alive? That was probably also a big reason. She had never felt this helpless, hopeless and alone in her life. Will anyone even miss me... will anyone try to rescue me? Takashi... sorry I will not be able to buy you that food I promised... Her smile turned rather sad and she looked quickly away from Ulquiorra, now looking out of the window and gazing up at the moon. Was it possible to die out of grief or loneliness? Taking in a deep breath and gathering her composure, Yuki turned towards Ulquiorra once more.

,,If it's alright with you, then I would like to take that bath now. I'm sure I will manage to find something to wear in here." Yuki walked in light steps towards the bathroom and peeked inside. It was really amazing, if not for the circumstances then she would have been really thrilled about getting to take a bath in a fancy bathroom like this. Turning on her heel and giving her captor an awkward smile while having her arms behind her back, she wondered what he would do now? Would she be left alone to take a bath or would he insist on watching over her?

Had she been wrong earlier before they entered the room about seeing just for a split of a second some emotions in his face? It felt like something quite unbelievable, but she still wished to cling to the thought of him having some morals or feelings. Although it had always been said that hollows didn't have hearts. ~
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:21 pm

Ulquiorra scanned her eyes and reply, fair enough he though ... the servants will bring you your daily meal in about an hour, normally you would be allowed to take a stroll in las noches but since you cant be allowed to do that alone and i wont be precent, and you probably dont want to do that with anyone else round here, you will have to live withouth that today....

Ulquiorra strolled his eyes from her toes up her chest and finally towards her head, he read her lips as she spoke the last words, it was fine Ulquiorra had other things to do at the moment it was not like he was feeling anything for this girl right?.... he closed his eyes and simply nodded he turned around letting his white hakama flutter in the air while walking toward the door, while walking he spoke .... by the way if someone is trying to sneak inside here and you know its not me, i suggest you hide, if its one of the other espada then its probably not going to be any use of hiding, but if its a fraccion or another lowly arrancar then they might just be jealous or qurious with that the door went shut with Ulquiorra leaving the room, the whole room echoed for a short while, she could hear his footsteps outside getting futher and futher away from her, the door could not be opened from the inside, and you needed a key on the outside but it was fairly easy to lockpick yourself inside.... or get a key

Ulquiorra walked the long corridors, again with his arms in his pockets what a strong willed woman...
    Yuki Shizuka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Yuki Shizuka on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:39 pm

~ She got a little surprised at his words when he warned her about anyone going into her room. She knew he would probably not be saying this just to scare her or without a good reason, so she was going to make sure she'd listen to him. Although, why drag your death any longer than it had to be? But depressing thoughts about death weren't exactly something that often crossed the mind of the strong willed and proud quincy, she was always ready to fight with everything she got no matter what. ,,Thank you for the warning, I will do my best to follow your advices." He seemed to be getting a little bit nicer, although wasn't he just saying this to protect the "property" of his God? Well Yuki was coming to the conclusion that she could have had a -lot- worse captor, so she decided to not be using any mean nicknames on him any longer.

As the Espada left the room and his footsteps echoed through the hallway, Yuki was finally able to relax her tense shoulders and take a deep breath. Finally being alone and not being watched, she walked towards the room where the clothes were and opened the door. Wow.. so much to choose from... After looking through the selection for a few minutes she finally decided on a long and slender costume that instead of having sleeves attached to it, it left her shoulders bare and then continued down her arms (almost just like the one Orihime wore, except for the sleeves, see picture in spoiler of the sleeve thing I mentioned.)

Taking the costume, she walked into the bathroom and locked it. Filling the bathtub in a few minutes and putting some nicely scented oils in it , Yuki let herself sink down into the water with a sigh of relief. This will hopefully help out my tense muscles.. She found some soap and after finding the smell of it approving, Yuki started cleaning herself thoroughly as if she could wash away everything that had happened that day. As she was done cleaning the soap from her hair and her body, she lingered a little in the warm water. Now fully relaxed she looked with empty eyes up at the ceiling and thought carefully about everything that had happened. At first the shinigamis that she had made her help clean, about Takashi and then how this man had appeared. After that moment everything seemed to become a blur. Yuki glanced down at her chest and put her hand where Ulquiorra had made the hole. Her fingers touched the skin hesitantly, but when she didn't feel any discomfort she pressed a little harder. It wasn't really that she had been expecting anything to happen, so with a sigh she let her hand fall back down into the bathwater. What exactly did he do to me? What was that thing he took out of my body? She kept raking her memory and came to the conclusion that the last few things she had seen or felt were the presence of a strong shinigami and then lastly the frightened eyes of Val.

Yuki closed her eyes as she felt the tears well up. It was hard to swallow, and she let out a small, pained sigh of sorrow. Had her captor really told her the truth or not? She bent forward and hugged her knees to herself, letting out the tears that had been building up. Her soft sobbing echoed through the bathroom as her shoulders trembled from the crying. She didn't allow herself to give in for the feeling for too long though, she couldn't afford to be in a weak or emotional state if she was going to survive this. Wiping and washing her face thoroughly, she finally stood up and after letting the water out of the bathtub, dried herself with a huge, white towel she found.

When Yuki came out of the bathroom her fighting spirit was back at it's fullest. She now wore the arrancar costume that went very well with her dark hair and slender yet feminine shape. Her dark, long hair fell in waves down her back, and her blue eyes had a hard glint of determination to them. After wandering about in the room for a few minutes and checking out every corner, there was a light knock on her door and in came a servant with food tray for her. The servant looked like the other arrancars, having a mask and wore a white costume. He didn't say a word to her, but let the food tray on the table in her room and walked out again, locking the door behind him. Yuki walked up to the tray and looked down at it with curiosity, she had at first not been sure if she should dare eat whatever she would be given here but when she looked at the food her stomach growled loudly as if reminding her that the last thing she had eaten was the simple breakfast she had made herself before going to school. Well....drugged food or not.. I need the energy.

So she sat down and started eating slowly while pondering about what she could possibly do. After finishing almost everything from her plate, Yuki stood up and stretched lazily. There wasn't any sign of her captor to be coming right back again, and it wasn't as if she had anything more special to do so she walked up to the tempting bed and curled up on it. Her last thoughts were the face of her little sister, a small smile crossing her lips as she drifted away to the dreamworld. ~
    Spoiler:
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:48 pm

The door opened slowly as Ulquiorra walked in withouth a warning, however it seemed as if yuki was in a deep sleep, Ulquiorra took several steps closer to her and inspected her clothes that she had chosen, a servant walked in and took away the dirty dishes, and put some dinner on the table, if there was any better clothes for a quichy to pic it had to be the ones yuki had picked... it fitted perfectly along her body lines, especially it seemed to give that effect when she was sleeping tight, at a closer inspection she however seemed to be sweating slightly as if she was having a cold, Ulquiorra raised his arm to the servant and the servant immidietly went to get a blanket, the servant also took her dirty school clothes, Ulquiorra took the blanket from the servant and gently laid it ontop of her so that it reached her shoulders, then he left along with the servant, withouth a word, so she could continue her sleep....
    Yuki Shizuka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Yuki Shizuka on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:35 pm

~ The dreams were confusing and moved from one subject to the other at a rapid speed. Yuki found herself falling down towards a black hole and nothing she did would make her fall any slower. Faces of many people came towards her, some smiling while others had a sad look to them. Those last few had masks, hollow masks that made her heart beat faster in fear. She didn't know them all, but they still felt familiar as if she –should- know them for some reason. Her arms and legs felt heavy, like they were made of led. Is this just a dream, or is this a warning of something to come? crossed her mind right before she found herself being lost again in the confusion and have no control of her thoughts or feelings any longer. All of the sudden her fall came to a halt, and as she hung there in the air piercing, green eyes appeared in front of her, making her feel frightened at first and wanting to back away. But what made her stop in her frightened fleeing was the look of sadness and loneliness in those eyes. Yuki found herself reaching her hand out to those eyes, as if expecting someone to take it. She was feeling cold, small shivers ran down her back and she tossed slightly in her sleep before settling again.

The dreams were starting to get calmer now as she sat alone in a small plain with green grass surrounding her from all sides all of the sudden. Something had calmed everything, was it someone‘s presence? She felt as if someone was close to her, not realizing that feeling was when Ulquiorra stood over her. Something warm was put over her body, and in her sleep a small smile crossed her lips. This feeling was nice... the dreams started running into one as her sleep got slightly lighter and she turned on her other side, her hair falling down towards the floor as she wrapped the blanket tighter around herself. ~
    Hikaru Izumi
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2009-10-10

Post  Hikaru Izumi on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:00 pm

Approuching the door from the hallway, I peer around the enterance and look into the room. Seeing Yuki someway from the door I think about the incredible generosity that the Fourth had bestowed upon me. "I wonder what this meeting is about." I whisper softly. "More than anything I wonder if he knows about me." I begin to wonder about the Fourth. If he is Aizen's messanger then he must know everything. If he knew about me then more than likely he might think ill of my upbringing. I begin to blush but hide myself behind my scarf as always. I tip-toe in and make my way in slightly.

The room is rather beautiful. I honestly wish I had one like this. Just more frilly and pink. Purple too. If anything I would have some of those tacky decorating pillows everywhere. I love the fact that everything would be soft and fluffy. Yuki's room is still magnificent. She looks rather gorgeous herself. Almost like a doll, it's almost like being in a young girl's playhouse. I start to walk closer and closer the sleeping girl and wait for her to notice me. "I really wish this goes good." Still blushing I look to the side and wait for acknowledgement.
    Yuki Shizuka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Yuki Shizuka on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:18 am

~ Something stirred Yuki in her light sleep, making her sit up and look around herself with drowsy eyes while yawning slightly. Then almost immediately she knew what had awoken her, as her eyes came to a halt at Reina. Her hand that had been rubbing her sleep filled eyes stopped moving as Yuki stared in curiosity mixed with fright at this new person. It was either a cute girl or a beautiful and slender boy that stood there in front of her. Having azure colored eyes and beautifully dark blue hair to match them, he or she probably had an equally pretty face. This person was blushing behind his or her scarf while glancing nervously at Yuki. The scarf hid the creature's mask from Yuki's view but she still felt as if that person was a hollow, she could sense it. How can a creature like that look so... innocent and beautiful? Standing gracefully from the bed, making the blanket slide from her body and down on the floor, Yuki moved slightly backwards. She was alarmed since the warning Ulquiorra had given her was still fresh in her memory, making her take those steps away from her unexpected visitor and glance around in search for the captor that had brought her here in the first place. Relax...maybe this "arrancar" or whatever my captor called them is just a curious one. But how can I be sure..? Too much had happened to the quincy that day to make her be able to relax around anyone.

"What is your business here?"
    She hoped that the fright and nervousness didn't shake her voice as much as she thought it had, if she was to stay alive here in the fortress of the enemy then she had to stay calm, and by all means never let them see her fear. That would be like inviting those fierce creatures to take her life. "Just so you know, then the man that brought me here will probably be back any minute now." Knowing that her captor was of a high rank in this world made her decide that using his existence to threaten this person would be the best thing to do. After all, she was his prisoner so it should be pretty clear that he wouldn't take it lightly if she was killed just out of a whim... or she at least hoped so. ~
    Hikaru Izumi
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Hikaru Izumi on Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:32 pm

"Buisness?" I stopped in my tracks. Normally people would say 'hello' or 'what's your name'. By the stand-offish appearance and the unusual form this woman possesses, I can safely assume this person is not an arrancar. "I'm not sure about what man you speak of madam, but I was sent here. Just as you, I don't know why." I take my scarf off and wrap it around my waist. This girl doesn't seem a threat to me or a threat to anyone else. The word 'captor' sujjests that she is just a prisoner here. Prisoner or not, the fourth sent me here to better not upset her. "As a show of respect I will allow you to see my face in full glory. Only four people in the world have seen it. The arrancar named Nel, the fourth espada, my former ....partner..., and now you." If I give her the statisfaction of knowing this is really a gift to her then maybe a small understanding can be made. "If you wish to know my name, I am Rey Navaja Olvido. If you don't like to pronounce the full name, then call me Reina."

I brush off a small chair and then sit patiently. "So your a captive? How did this come to be? If you don't mind my asking." I look to the said and avoid to show my blushing face anymore than it has. " Just so you know, I am a boy..." There has been alot of tension these past couple days and if anything I really want to let out my true troubles. " One more thing before you begin to talk. Tell know one my name or my gender. My identity is something I don't like being shared umong others. I like to make sure that there is nothing anyone can use against me." After that a remain quite and wait for for the girl to talk. My head still being turned I do glance at her once to make sure she understands my predictaments.
    Yuki Shizuka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Yuki Shizuka on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:30 am

~ Her visitor seemed rather puzzled at first, as if not knowing she had been a prisoner here, as if expecting she would have just smiled and said hello. He was also sent here? Is he also some sort of a servant as those that have been bringing me food? It was her turn to be rather puzzled and surprised though as the person took off the scarf, revealing their beautiful face. Who were these Nel and that fourth ...Espada he spoke of? And why did he want to show her his face? It was though as if he didn't want to make her upset or then he was just trying to gain her trust. The questions ran in endless circles in her head, but Yuki shook off her surprise and offered a smile towards Reina. Well he was a boy as he told, she had already suspected that. And he seemed to be also rather shy. Strange hollow this is.. Well if he wanted to be well mannered and show her respect then for now, she could do the same. After all, she was a sucker to all cute things. "Reina... that's a pretty name. My name is Yuki Shizuka." Her voice was softer than before and was much more relaxed by now. "You must forgive my earlier rudeness, but since I am merely a ... visitor here then I don't expect a nice treatment from all that come into my quarters." As Reina sat down, so did Yuki. She lowered herself down on the bed and was now facing him, her hands in her lap and a small, slightly nervous smile on her face. She was still nervous, tense and frightened after being kidnapped and not knowing how her friends fared, but being near this friendly creature did help her in calming down a lot. For whatever reason that he wished to keep his identity a secret, then it didn't really concern Yuki so it wasn't a big thing for her to keep that a secret. Nodding towards him she smiled again. "You don't have to worry, I wont tell anyone. Thank you for sharing this with me though."

His next question was very unexpected. He wants to know what happened? Shifting on the bed, Yuki looked down to the floor to hide the sadness that spread over her face. "I don't remember that much, but what I do remember is that my school was attacked. By a hollow like yourself, except for that this ..man.. is tall and very pale. His eyes have a piercing green color to them and from what I gather then he is of a great rank here." I wonder if he knows this person I speak of... Her eyes drifted across the room and for a moment paused on Reina as if to see any recognition as she described her captor. Speaking again, she had to swallow a few times as she tried to hold back new tears that threatened to come out. "He came and did something to me, what he did I'm not sure but I know that I almost died. And after that.. he....attacked my friends. From what he says they are still alive... but if I can believe his words is something I've been wondering about" Her sad eyes looked at Reina, she didn't expect a hollow to have any feelings so she sighed and plastered a smile on her face while avoiding eye contact yet again. "So... here I am... a prisoner in some world I don't know anything about. And I'm not even sure for how long I will stay alive. So for now, I thank you for being the first and probably last person to show me any kindness.

It was weird but earlier when Reina had entered her room, she had tried to call forth her quincy powers. Not to attack him but just to be on the safe side and be ready if he would attack. But nothing had happened. It was as if something just... stopped her from being able to call forth her powers. She felt like she was just a mere human now that had nothing left. It must have been something my captor did.. She had to find out if she had lost her powers forever. But somehow she thought asking her captor about that would lead her nowhere. ~
    Hikaru Izumi
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Hikaru Izumi on Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:13 pm

My eyes widen from this woman's story. From what I hear it's quiet a journey. A sad journey at that. If anything I should let her know why I show her kindness. "When I first saw you I knew you were a captive. You look nothing like a hallow. Most hallows are pale skined but still shine. Even if some arrancars have colored skin, their tone is still different from that of a human or any other being. It's mainly our iron body's that cause such sheen." Here I am rambling again. If I don't cut to the point she might become bored or angry. Anywho it's safe just to get on with it. "All that if besides the point. If anything I sympothize with you. I too am a captive. More of a 'Volenteer Captive.'" My voice dropped. I grab my arm. The bone and muscles were healed by a tingle still runs up the nerves. Like a worm burrowing through the skin. "This hollow appeared out of no way and well he broke my arm and leg and I wa deathly poisoned. In hort that same green eye pale faced hollow saved me. So in exchange for helping me I have to wear my loyalty to Aizen."

My eyes fixed onto yuki. "I can tell you don't like it here and you must have some kind of thought of about breaking free from here." If I'm to free myself out of this or to get what I need I might need her help. Mot likely we are looking for the same thing. Best case senario we make a compremise. "Arrancars aren't like shinigami' or human. The older we get the stronger we become. Time is on our side in this world. So the younger a arrancar is the less of a chance he has against those who are older." I take a break and breathe deeply while fiddling with the scarf I have. "This doesn't mean because some of us are younger we are weaker than others who are older." I must be careful because the explainations I give could effect how he deals with the espada members. "The current espada were made from Aizen's Hougiouku. Because he has double...maybe triple the normal spirtual energy of a regular captain that allows him to skip the processes of normal arrancar formation and pump more power into his 'soliders.' This means an Arrancar made this way who may be 7 days old can easily take down an Arrancar who may be 3 years older but was former from the mask removal Arrancar formation. That and I'm sure you know about Hollow levels. Gillian, Adjuches and Vasto Lordes. Normaly Aizen takes on Vasto Lordes but on rare occasions he will take one from a lower level. So do you under stand these properties?" My explantion is done. The basis of arrancar strength has been explained throughly and now all I depend on is her understanding.

I sit an wait for the response. I don't intend to break free of Aizen's army but only to sneak by this cult and get what I need from them. After that everything will be safely played out. The girl still looks a bit upset but maybe this change in subject will lighten up her mood. If anything it should give her hope for escape.
    Yuki Shizuka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Yuki Shizuka on Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:29 pm

~ What he spoke was the truth. She had seen so herself that not only her captor had pale skin, but the servants had also been somewhat paler than a normal human being should be. Volunteer captive eh? It roused her curiosity to know she was not the only one stuck here against her will. Yuki would never had even imagined she could find someone that would understand her in this weird, cold world. So her captor had healed this boy, but it seemed as if Reina was struggling with himself for having to submit his will in return. Again I hear this Aizen name ... when the time comes to face him, will that be my last? "Aizen.... my captor said I now belonged to that God of his. Yet I wonder who can be that strong hollow's God?"

Breaking free? How would she ever be able to do that on her own? "I don't know how to return to my world again.. so I'm not sure what I can gain from trying to break free other than a swift death by the hands of my enemies." Reina kept speaking, filling her mind with information about her enemy. It is clear he wishes to gain some help from me, and is offering me any chance of information in return. But what can we 2 do? Nodding, Yuki crossed her arms and kept her attention on her visitor as she memorized everything he said. Every little bit of information could be crucial later on. "I understand." Yuki turned her gaze to the floor, biting on her thumb as she pondered about what Reina had told her. What is safe to tell him? Deciding this was not the time to be overly cautious, she looked at him again. Her eyes were serious as she spoke, asking a question she was not sure she should. "Reina, what do you know of the race of the Quincy?" Perhaps I am taking a too great risk here, giving out any information about my race. But he should at least know a bit about the person whom he is trying to get in team with him. Yuki stood up and walked around the bed, stopping in front of the big window. She raised her face upwards to the small beam of light that squeezed through the bars. Her eyes closed and she took in a long breath while waiting for Reina's reply.

Just then something caught her attention. Are there rats here? Yuki spun on her heel and scanned the room with her blue eyes, frowning slightly in confusion as she heard the rattling and scratching again. "Reina, do you..." just as she was about to ask Reina if he heard this also, one of the tiles on the floor moved. Wide eyed, Yuki stared as the tile was popped up and moved to the side. But nothing could have made her look more surprised when a small, green haired girl came into view, holding the heavy tile with some effort. She knows Reina? It had not been a misunderstanding, the young girl had spoken to Reina as if they had met before. Where does she come from? Who is she? There was a mask on the girl's head that had the form of a broken skull, so Yuki knew that she had to be a hollow. But a child?? At the girl's later comment, Yuki couldn't help but rush towards her and grab the tile. Putting it aside, Yuki hesitantly held out her hand for the young girl to grab and heave herself up from the hole in the floor. What more surprises where there possible waiting for her this day? ~
    Hikaru Izumi
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Hikaru Izumi on Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:02 pm

When I comfermed that Yuki understood the manner of which I was speaking, power of arrancar and such, I quieted myself and sat back. When Aizen's name came up my heart sank. If i had a heart that is, it would have. "Aizen is, from what I here, a shinigami. No one knows where he omes from but I can garentee you this. He is that powerful. He is the god of this realm and maybe the next realm. The Human world I mean." I do not mean to upset her so I go no further. I do not dare think about her reaction to what I just said I only try to skip to the next subject at hand.

"You Yuki, may have the chance to escape. Me I am binded by a contract so I can not. If you ever need help I will offer that help. Understand this, if my order conflicts with my wishing to assist you... I'm sure you already undertand the side I will choose." It wasn't really a choice. I have no choice anymore. I am now a blind soilder and the only thing I can do is follow orders. It's sad really but this is my life now. Everything has been taken from me and whatever I had left I gave up on. My one goal is the only thing I have left. But before I can complete it everything must be destroyed. Including the gods of this world and the next.

When Yuki mentioned the subject of quincys my mind went blank for a second. I have heard of quincys only once. Nothing really into depth but the general idea. "My old friend told me about them. Yes I do know of quincys. My friend told me of them being more dangerious than shinigamis.Instead of using their own spiritual energy they take the energy from the envorment and then craft weapons and such to destroy their enemies. It's a unique subject but beyond that I can't tell you what i do not know." My mind began to wonder. Why would Yuki mention such beings and why would if have anything to do with the former subject.? Something was off and I intend to find out what it is.

But before any further thought could be issued on that matter, the head of a green haired girl seemed to appear out of nowhere from the floor. "Nel?" How she got here was a mystery but I felt some relief course through my body as I rushed to Yuki's side, helping the smaller girl up from the hole on the floor
    Nelliel Tu
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-05-26

Post  Nelliel Tu on Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:57 pm

Nell grabbed Yuki's hand and then Reina's when he came towards Nell.Since she was little she didn't weighed that much and got onto the solid floor safely.She quickly got up and thanked Reina and Yuki,she then turned back towards the tile that she got through and wondered how to get Dondochakka and Pesche up.Immediately she clung onto Reina's leg as she looked up at him with big,sad,brown-ish eyes.Rei-Rei!p-please c-can you help Dondochakka and Pesche up? she gave him her big puppy dog eye look as she was clinging to his leg.

You know I can hear you from down here,right Nell?!Also we don't need any help!we can get up there just fine! Pesche was still on Dondochakka's shoulders as he tried to jump towards the other floor where Nell was and -unfortunately- failed,since he now fell to the floor,head first.Nell peeked a little as she saw Pesche on the floor Don't be such an idiot,Pesche! she spoke with such innocence,like a normal child would Let us help you! Dondochakka was at Pesche side,checking if he was okay while he cried dramatically Pesche,maybe we should listen to Nell,ok? Pesche grumbled angrily,but decided to go with the plan.

Nell looked back at Yuki and Reina with a determine look Please!help them she then bowed,out of respect and waited for them to respond~
    Hikaru Izumi
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Hikaru Izumi on Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:18 pm

I stopped and noticed a little voice coming at me. It was Nell! Well at least it seemed like Nell. I don't know what it was about her but something seemed a little off. I scratched my head out of curiousity and then look down at Nell as she was giving me the most adorible puppy eyes. I grabbed her and hugged her senseless! "ADORIBLE~" With what dignity I had left I snapped out of this awkward moment and looked down at Peshe and the freaky totem pole guy. "THey can't get up, eh? Well I'm not sure what I'm supose to do..." I take a look back at Yuki as if nothing had happened and give her the 'so what do we do look.' I take some time to think and then my head pops with an idea. " I KNOW!" I take nel and tie my scarf around her stomache and the walk back tightening it make it a bit snug. "I'll use my scarf and pull it over the door handle here and you can grab them. It will be like a lever. What do you think Yuki?"

I step back with a smile thinking this plan is completely fool proof. Although I have completely forgot about my scarf covering my face and hope they won't notice.
    Hasegawa Tsubaki
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 57

Post  Hasegawa Tsubaki on Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:01 pm

Reina, it would be appreciated if you would refrain from messing up the posting order. ~
    Please watch out for that in the future .

Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:58 pm

(OOC: lol i hope i wont intrude but your going to have someone to pay a visit, hope it wont mess up the posting order any further Tsubaki? xD)

Within seconds the huge Door was was blown away by a man, something specific to note of this man was his peculiar looks and clothes, he was obviously an arrancar, a stupid whale grin on his face, the man was tall at least 7 feet, he wore white clothes as espada`s usually did, his black hair his spoon former cloth behind his neck/head forming with a kinda weird style, his funny looking shoes, but most noticible his massive moon former scythe that he was holding behind him and the chains attached to it...

It all lead but to one conclusion... power, obviously the man was beaming with a high amount of supressed reitsu, almost equal to that of Ulquiorra, no at the moment even greater than what Ulquiorra would let out, dondochakka and pesce where blasted out from the hole by the mere power this man was beaming out as he chukled to himself yo! he replied with a wicked grin on his face, as he lowered the spiritual pressure slowly, he took a few steps in towards them so this is what everyone has been talking about, another pet for Aizen to command! he gazed at yuki, then his eyes fell at nel and he became a bit suspicious, she however was faced with her back against him nel?!? he asked with a questioning tone, another arrancar stood at the door resting his arm on his unsheathed zanpakto... with a bored look he glanced at the rest of the group

(i hope its okay if i rp as you know who for a while xD)
    Yuki Shizuka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Yuki Shizuka on Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:32 pm

~ Yuki pulled the small girl out from the hole, still slightly suspicious, but not able to hold back the softer side as she helped out and felt slightly worried what this small creature was doing at such a dangerous place. Dondochakka and Pesche? Were there more guests coming? She was starting to feel slightly uneasy about this all, what if her captor would come all of the sudden? A slight hint of blush colored her cheeks as her thoughts halted on the handsome hollow, only to quickly disappear as she scolded herself. Why admire the man who would most probably lead to your death? With curiosity printed on her face, Yuki looked down only to step back with a surprised look as she caught a glimpse of the weird faces of what seemed like hollow creatures. Was that this Dondochakka and Pesche which this girl spoke of? Sure she would help… or she at least thought so. Just how much more can my nerves take? She sighed mentally and looked at Reina, as if asking for some help since he seemed to know the new guests more than she did.

Use the scarf? Of course, that’s a good idea! We might actually be able to pull this off! “I think that’s a great idea Reina.” She replied in her soft voice as she smiled, slightly getting pulled into the excitement of the situation. Reina looked so adorable as he stood there now, not covering his face but wearing a big smile instead. This made Yuki wonder yet again how such small, cute creatures as she was surrounded by could possibly be hollows.

But before their plan could kick in, the door that lead to Yuki’s room were flung open, making her almost scream in fright as her nerves were already on the verge of giving in from all the earlier stress. This time it didn’t need any second look to take notice that the newest guest was not a small, cute creature. His tall figure, brutal smile and deadly weapon all made Yuki feel as if death was already over her. The feel of his reiatsu made Yuki feel sick in her stomach as his grin made her face pale. Small shivers of fright crept over her skin as his gaze rested on her. Pet? How dare he! What made her uneasy though was that his attention seemed to have fallen on Nel, a slightly surprised look creeping over his face. Yuki gathered the last bit of her courage, straightened her back and pushed her chin out in a stubborn way as she stepped forward, shielding Reina and Nel from the hollow’s cruel gaze, as she spoke in a cold voice. “I don’t know who you think you are, but I am sure that my captor would not appreciate you barging into my room like this. And for your information then I am not anyone’s pet.” Am I stupid or something? Who not just write on my forehead “kill me please”? But she had already taken a decision, she was going to protect Reina and this small girl even if it meant her own death. So if that meant she had to taunt her new guest, then so be it.

She made small signals with her hand at her side, motioning towards the hole and hoping Reina would understand and grab Nell and get out of here! She would maybe have some chance of survival since it seemed her purpose had not yet been fulfilled, but she really feared for the others. Her eyes drifted from the tall hollow to the other that seemed rather uninterested in how things were developing, but stood there and had a bored expression on his face.

I just pray my captor will return before I start regretting my decision. ~
    Nelliel Tu
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Nelliel Tu on Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:57 pm

Nell was now in Reina's 'death' hug as she named it so perfectly.She squirmed slightly,trying to escape the his death hug.She finally managed to get out of his hug,she was about to ask what they should do but Reina beat her to the punch.Sounds like a great idea,Rei-Rei! she was ready to have the scarf be wrapped around her waist but before the plan could be kicked in the door slammed open.Her gray-ish brown orbs looked towards the door and for a moment she couldn't breathe.Her eyes widened as she looked at the arrancar that had appeared in that moment and could only whisper his name.

N-Noitora... her eyes were filled with fear as she watched him.She felt a need to stay,even if she was afraid!The dark haired girl stepped forward,shielding her and Reina from Noitora's gaze.Nell made a slightly aangry face,which to anyone that wasn't bloodthirsty as our new guest would see they would have thought her angry face was cute.Nell closed her eyes,ignoring Pesche and Dondochakka's warning,since they heard the door slammed open Dondochakka was trying to keep Pesche quiet,which resulted in failure.Smoke surrounded the little Privaron.Noitora... a voice much mature spoke,like that of an older woman.The smoke began to clear and Nell stepped forward,getting in front of the young human girl ..It's been a while... her cold gaze could have easily challenged Noitora's as she looked at him.

She turned her head a bit,her gray-ish eyes looked at Yuki's Thank you,for trying to protect me but..I can handle it from here... her Zanapkuto, Gamuza was already in her right hand,sheathed.Then she turned her eyes towards him,keeping her cold gaze What do you want?I'm guessing you'r here because you sensed a familiar reiatsu? her voice spoke a little cold when it came to Noitora Or are you here to see this woman, or so how you call her 'Aizen-sama's Pet'? Nell spat out Aizen-sama with a little venom in her voice,as if she had a grudge you could say towards him.Nell hoped that no one else came,because then it would mean big trouble for her..and everyone involved.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:44 am

(OOC: due to reina`s recent in activation im just gonna continue >_> i waited for months)

IC: He turned his attention back to Yuki, shes got guts he liked that he mentally though and smiled a bit more ... i didnt see a private property sign, so i can go where ever i want withouth a little pet like you telling me what to do... he pulled his gigantical moonshaped scythe to yuki`s neck barley toucing her, he grinned for your question to be answered im the most strongest being in the world dont you forget that... or it will be the last thing you will ever do at this moment neliel stepped in, in her new form which caught Nnoitora off guard as she kicked the huge scythe away with her bare leg not putting that much strenght but still enough to whack it away several meters so it crashed into a nearby wall...

Nnoitora watched wide eyed at the being before him, Nnoitora stood up from his position and pulled his scythe back into his hand with a fast swish...
    i was right... it was you he sent his huge scythe down towards neliel, by letting the chain loose and the scythe flail towards her, at the same time he yelledwhats it to you? neliel do you finally have a reason to fight? he motioned with hi free arm Tesla!the fraccion nodded, and sonidoed behind Yuki grabbing around her neck and sonidoed again to appear excatcly where he used to at the hall near the door behind Nnoitora, Nnoitora grinned and laughed hahaha!!! come on neliel show me the reason to fight!!! he sended his huge scythe several times in a fast motion, he was a lot more careless now as if he could fight nel now seriously withouth having to worry about hurting the "pet"

[Flashback]

Nnoitora Watched Szayzel in his lab as he entered it what is it? you called me? ahh perfect timing Nnoitora... you remeber our deal? yes i found a very intresting specicement... and a fresh at that could you gather it for me? for my experiments the man smiled not that nice smile but kinda cheap, he let his arm trough his pink hair you think you can manage that? you are the strongest right? this man was easily fooled but he really didnt care...

whatever where is it?

Tesla took a blood sample by using a needle, by stabbing the quichy`s leg, he pulled harder around her neck to make her stop struggling that obviously seemed useless, Nnoitora`s plan was going smoothly until it side tracked to the point where Ulquiorra appeared and knocked Tesla into a nearby wall with a single motion with his arm barley evading Yuki, he glanced down at the poor girl before lifting and setting his eyes on Nnoitora...

just what are you trying to accomplish Nnoitora?...
    Ulquiorra put his arms back in into his pocket, while motioning his eyes he saw neliel dondochakka and pesce along with the arrancar whom he had requested to do a simple mission to protect the woman... that he had failed miserebly, Ulquiorra was not gonna let it happen again

Nnoitora´s reaction was rahter distant and blunt he didnt seem to be suprised of seeing Ulquiorra, but he was not pleased, but there would withouth question be no fighting anymore once Aizen would appear... you should know you place... Nnoitora Aizen wont be pleased... the espada`s eyes widened at the words that where spoken by Ulquiorra, as if he could not belive his ears, just how much intrest did Aizen have in this girl that he would personally come and look at her? well seemingly enough...

your in luck woman... you are about to see the most powerful man in hueco mundo, no in the whole spiritual world! he spoke to the young quichy... with his bored eyes still set on the scene in her room...
    Yuki Shizuka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Yuki Shizuka on Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:09 pm

((OOC: I hope Reina will be back for our second round...))

~ And there he called her a pet again... Yuki's fists clenched as her eyes shot blazes at the rude man in front of her. His grin made her want to slap him right across the face, if not something worse. She refused to cringe or even blink as he brought his gigantic weapon up to her neck, her eyes still shooting blazes at him as she tried her best to ignore the death threat. Strongest being in the world eh? She would not acknowledge that so easily. Even though this man seemed to have death and terror written all over him, then still her captor the hollow that had brought her here seemed to have a more... demanding aura about him.

Before she could comment on that though, Yuki's thoughts got interrupted as the air in the room seemed to get slightly more tense and there was some change to Nel's voice. Glancing back at the girl, Yuki's eyes went round with surprise as she now saw a beautiful woman standing where the small girl had been just seconds ago. There was still some smoke in the air, streaming slowly through the air and giving the woman an even more mysterious aura. "N-Nel?" Just what had happened? The woman stepped in front of Yuki, that was still so surprised that she only managed to stare at her with a slightly open mouth. Unable to protest from being now the protected one... not that protesting would do any good or even anything she would -want- to do. There was this aura around this "man", that tall hollow, that made people cringe in fear and know it was their time to get killed. They seem to know each other... She could feel the air crackle from the tension now and swallowed hard as she took another step backwards, almost tumbling when Nnoitra sent his weapon flying towards Nel. I have to do something! But what could she do?

Tesla? A muffled cry escaped from her lips as the man that came with Nnoitra suddenly appeared behind her and grabbed her by the throat, quickly returning to his earlier spot, having removed Yuki from Nel's protection. "Let me go!!" Her voice was strained from both fright and also the hold on her neck. Yuki's eyes were wide in fear and she thrashed violently around, trying her best to be able to hit or kick Tesla. Another cry came from her as pain erupted from her leg after Tesla had stabbed her for a blood sample. Her whole body grew tense and for a moment she thought fear would take over, but then her proud and stubborn personality kicked in and she refused to let the fear dominate her. Still shaking though her struggling became less desperate as she tried to step on his foot or kick him. Her neck was starting to hurt badly as she struggled more and gasped for air, she was sure she'd be bruised for weeks... that is if she would get away alive. P-please ... help! Her kicks were getting slightly weaker and she clawed at the man's hand that held her neck and refused to give her the air her lungs were screaming for. Where is my captor? Has he deserted me?

As if to answer her desperate cries for help, a pale arm came into sight and all of the sudden Yuki was sitting on the floor while the man that had held her was flying in the air. Tears ran down her cheeks as she coughed violently while crouching on the floor. She finally managed to calm herself down enough so she could glance up and saw standing over her the captor that had given her all this trouble in the first place. Why did she then feel relief as she saw him? Trembling, she barely noticed what had happened with Nnoitra as she stood slowly, holding her hand over her already bruised neck. Her green eyes flickered slightly as Ulquiorra spoke to her, by now she was sure not much was needed for her to lose the last bit of sanity she still had. "Y-you came back..." It wasn't for sure if there was sadness, happiness or just pure despair that lay behind that sentence. The young quincy felt like almost begging for death by now. I...I can't do this anymore... Her battle with the outer world was slowly turning into a battle inside her own mind. "W-what do you mean? The strongest man...." her voice died out. That must mean... this Aizen is here?

Yuki took a step back and closed her eyes, as if preparing herself mentally for more pain and more fear to come. As she opened them again, the old strength was back in them. I will not let them see me break. Never!
    Sosuke Aizen
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2009-02-08

Post  Sosuke Aizen on Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:33 pm

The journey had been very uneventful. There was no further need for questioning Ulquiorra about the events that had transpired, and Aizen wouldn't have done so anyway. All that could be done when meeting the girl. Ah... the girl. There wasn't anything particularly special planned when Aizen asked Ulquiorra to retrieve a Quincy for testing. And yet this particular specimen had a golden egg to give. Whatever the stone was, it certainly was golden. And he aimed to find out everything about it. And that brings him to the journey.

As said before, it was uneventful. It was also quite short. He actually expected it to be longer, as the stillness before the great battle to come is always such. Not that this was a great battle, but spies could tell you a lot. He knew what was happening there, as he had sent a tiny wasp hollow to spy on them the moment he heard about this. And this particular hollow was resting comfortably on his finger telling him about the fights going on. It was all very theatrical. Neliel, the beautiful and deadly rouge, standing up to Nnoitra, the goliath of pure evil. No one knew this, but Aizen simply loved theatre. Especially if Nnoitra was the villain of said production.

Nnoitra always did have a way with people...

So arrogant. So overconfident. Nevertheless Ulquiorra dispatched him rather efficiently, and effortlessly. That is good. He wont have an espada weak, especially one of such high rank and power. And then there was more theatre. Ulquiorra announcing his master so passionately, and yet emotionlessly. Can't be out of character, that won't do. Aizen supposed he'd have to add to it as best he can. Walking slowly and ominously through the doorway, he made his grand entrance. He was also sure to let a slip of his power out to frighten them and make the air thicken. Two maroon orb shifted to look at the green Arrancar.

"Ah, Neliel. I trust you are well?"

Such a greeting. She should be honored. He then turned to view the Quincy. His mouth widened into a fiendish smile, calm and careless and yet radiating evil. He walked to her and took her chin into his right thumb and pointer, holding her up to his face. The stone he had received sat in his other hand, and he took it into his middle, pointer and thumb... holding it up. Wasting no time for words, he spoke, "Where did you get this, girl?"
    Nelliel Tu
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Nelliel Tu on Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:10 pm

Nelliel just stood there, not moving to protect Yuki in time.Although she was strong enough to take Nnoitora down, she had her reasons for not stepping in.Hell, maybe it wasn't reasons at all, maybe it was that the Cuarto Espada was here, or the fact that now Aizen had appeared and she didn't move.In any rate, her eyes stared at Ulquiorra, then at the man that had entered the room.

"Why hello, Aizen...", she said calmy, her eyes showing not even a single feeling of fear.Her grip on Gamuza didn't let up, she wasn't going to let her Zanpakutou go, knowing the one so called "Arrancar God" was now in the room with them, along with his faithful "servant", Ulquiorra Schiffer.

Tch, Ulquiorra Schiffer, his rank was the fourth, meaning he was the fourth Espada in Aizen's little 'army'.Nell would say Ulquiorra is Aizen's little 'dog'.He obeys every order the "Arrancar God" gives him without a doubt in his mind, at least that's what Nelliel thinks.She knows how it works with Aizen and his "army".She was one of them, a long time ago.Her fracciones, Pesche and Dondochakka quickly hid behind Nell as the "Arrancar God" made his appereance.However, Nell didn't show fear.Why should she?She never saw a real reason to show fear, especially in front of all of them.

Nell wanted to glare at Aizen when he got closer to Yuki.But she did nothing, as usual.Yuki could be wondering why Nell hasn't moved, but.... it was obvious as light and day.She was a Privaron, he was the God, what CAN she do?Use her Bankai?Highly unlikely.Aizen woulkd have seen that coming a mile away if she did.Hell, he would see anything Nell did coming a mile away, after all in a way she was his 'child'.He made all the Espadas, did he not?'Forgive me, Yuki', she thought to herself as her eyes now set on the fourth Espada.If he tried anything she could try fighting him... then again, Aizen was here.What to do?
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:49 pm

OOC: sorry Yuki but Reina has shifted into another character

Ulquiorra shifted his attention towards Nnoitora and Nel, Nnoitora was slowly standing up and Ulquiorra took the opportunity at hand, for the moment he did not care about Aizen and the Quichy... there where trash to be cleaned up, quite so...

Ulquiorra used sonido, and literally pushed Nnoitora and Neliel with his both arms outreched against there faces sending both of them towards the wall with enough force to break trough, as the wall crumbled like it was made of paper Ulquiorra remained at the top of the view, letting his eyes fall on the couple whom now fell at least 50 meters into the darkness outside of las noches... with bored eyes he turned back to at least partially face towards Aizen and the quichy then letting his eyes fell over the "traitor" reina, he started walking towards Reina, the poor arrancar was couching and trying to breath normally withoth much sucsess... withouth even noticing Ulquiorra... Ulquiorra did as it seemed fit for the moment, it was not like Aizen wanted to get disturbed while having quality time with the quichy... right?, Ulquiorra pulled out his arm from his pocket and grabbed Reina around the neck (his cloth) He stared at him, then motioned his other arm from his pocket as well and stabbed his chest so it not only penetrated it but went right trough, releasing his arm from the position he tossed Reina`s corpse like trash down from las noches...

Moving his arm in a motion in an effort to get rid of the blood in which he sucseeded, he put his arms back into his pockets and glanced towards yuki now alone facing Aizen, if there was something to add to Aizen`s question he would show them both, not with simple mere words no no... with his own cold blooded eyes... the truth that had escaped Yuki`s eyes, the fact was that the lingering spiritual pressure inside of her would still need a few weeks if not months before harwest, either way there was a chance she would die just like she could have done before when he removed the crystal from her body and added another that he had found in a hollow, he closed his eyes and he saw exactly what happened that day, something he might want to share with them soon...

The reason why he did not do this before was simple, neither did he have the time and second he also wanted Yuki to see the cold truth of his friends demise, or thats what he belived that happened to him... because after that he had met up with this arrogant captain, that had caught his attention almost entirley, even if he could not see things he could still share the reitsu changes during this events that occured, of everyone that he had caught a glimpse off including yuki whos reitsu was going up and down before diminishing almost entierly after the process, no wonder she was weak at the moment, the crystal in her body had been sucking her reitsu ever since he placed it there, eventually if it was not removed it would eat her up alive or change her into something similiar to a hollow... she might soon start to feel the after effects of this process, such as nighmares, visions, dizzyness, lack of strenght, mental illness etc in fact he was sure some of these had already occured, then again having an powerful Arrancar around might lessen these effects, if the crystal was not removed within the next 2 months she would with an almost 60% marginal die by it as it would consume her, if the victim would have been stronger however the time could have been longer, enough with thoughts tho, he examined the girls spiritual pressure... yes shes shaken, she needs to stay strong if shes going to support her body from being eaten even faster... time is of the essence...

At this moment Tesla took the opportunity to crawl out from his ragged state and as he picked up the blood sample that had somehow managed to survive this "scene" he picked up the pace and yelled after his literally Fallen master as he too jumped out trough the hole in the wall, while limping slightly... he dissapeared into the darkness as the voices dissapeared along with him...
    Yuki Shizuka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Yuki Shizuka on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:31 pm

~ Into the room walked a tall, handsome man which was literally radiating power. His reiatsu made Yuki draw in a sharp breath and stare in awe and fear at him. This ... is Aizen? He greeted Nel in a casual way before finally turning his gaze towards the young quincy, which stood there shivering. She felt lost when she looked into his eyes, unable to look away and unable to say anything as he made his way towards her. She held her breath as his fingers touched her chin, tilting her face upwards. Her lips parted but no words came out, only a small whimpering sound. I can't breathe around him. His reiatsu, his presence is suffocating me. She sent a silent plea towards Nel, but the green haired arrancar still hadn't moved. There is no one that can save me, I can't even speak in front of this....arrancar God... Her eyes flickered towards the stone he held, not really understanding what he was talking about.

"T-that s-stone? I-I don't know...." Finally she had found her voice, although it did sound weak to her. She frowned slightly before slowly looking back at Aizen. He scared her and he made her feel like a fly he could crush at any time. Tilting her head to the side, her eyes wide while searching for Ulquiorra's face, she tried to speak again. Tried to ask..no beg someone to save her. She felt completely helpless, she felt drained. And something felt like it was pulling at her soul. No..is that right? I can't really explain that feeling... But Ulquiorra had his mind on something else. He seemed to be focusing on the smaller arrancar Reina, as he strode towards him. No! What is he doing! In a swift movement, her pale captor had stabbed Reina through the chest with his arm and killed him. It happened so fast that for a second, Yuki thought she had just imagined this all. She squeezed her eyes shut before opening them again slowly.

But nothing had changed, the limp body of Reina was tossed aside like trash by the tall, green eyed arrancar. "N-NO! What have you done!?" She had yet again found her voice, now screaming at Ulquiorra with a high pitched voice as she struggled to escape from Aizen's hold. Her tears had somehow started to gather again, now streaming down her cheeks as she stared in horror at her original captor. She looked at Nel as she tried to control her breathing, which was now coming in short gasps. Am I losing my mind? Will I die also now? Everything started spinning before her eyes as she kept breathing faster. ~

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:39 pm