Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

Cuarta Espada`s Place

Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male
    Number of posts : 114
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Cuarta Espada`s Place

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Wed May 06, 2009 5:15 pm

(a place for the Cuarta espada and his fraccion to feel relaxed ((Ulquiorra prefers to live alone though, rarley anyone else than himself visits this place its an open area a huge one too at the size where you can easily get lost because most rooms recemble one another, its like a big mansion in the style of las noches, the place is always kept clean, in the middle of this all there is a pool at the size of a small lake, however it is not water as you could make yourself belive its oddly red colored... blood?)

(there are several training areas outside of this builinding formation)

Last edited by Ulquiorra Schiffer on Fri May 07, 2010 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Re: Cuarta Espada`s Place

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Sun May 24, 2009 11:44 am

Ulquiorra returned from the mortal world and immidietly walked towards the middle section of the pool, he stood near there and removed his clothes, completley obvious to the surroundings... he walked down to bathe into the red liquid, and it soon covered his waist, then his chest as he finally dived into the blurr of the pool... it was Ulquiorra`s time to relax a bit after all he had been working non stop for days, even he needed to relax a bit now and then...
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Mon May 25, 2009 5:22 pm

Ulquiorra bathed for hours, until a servant spoke and he immidietly stepped up from the pool... what is it?

the servant explained that Grimmjow had broke the rules, Ulquiorra closed his eyes and called upon the servant to pic his clothes, and so he did, soon Ulquiorra was dressed in his usual ways and headed out to "save" grimmjow or put him in front of judgement...
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:07 pm

Ulquiorra mentally sighed as Grimmjow had left withouth a word earlier, he was supposed to be put in front of Aizen for intruding the real world, however he left before Ulquiorra could say a word to him...

he though he would find him and he also decided to put him before Aizen by force if needed, however at the moment he took his time to calm down a bit, he sat down on a chair and took a book he opened it and started reading it casually... the book itself didnt hold any intrest to him, but the opportunity to rest was assured, it seemed Aizen didnt object, he would follow him anywhere if needed, but for now resting was his first objective...

After all facing Aizen tired would only make him worried or perhaps annoyed, there was no denying it, if Aizen would request him he should be at his fullest strength, to follow his will.

A green fire burned in the fireplace, it showed its brightest colors as of yet...
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:51 am

Ulquiorra went to rest in his so called "bed" after he had been reading the boring book for hours, not only did it make him more tired mentally but also it annoyed him a bit that Grimmjow left like that, he would defenetly find him tomorrow...

he soon went to sleep, in his bed in the mid section of his quarters, near the pool of blood

Last edited by Ulquiorra Schiffer on Fri May 07, 2010 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:06 am

Ulquiorra awoke later on it was quiet, he left the bed and took another splendid bath before putting his clothes back on and leaving for a walk, perhaps searching answers if he was needed by Aizen or not at the moment...

Last edited by Ulquiorra Schiffer on Fri May 07, 2010 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:00 pm

The garganta opened outside this magnificant, palace inside Las noches, the pool and several furnitudes revealed themself`s before the garganta as it opened slowly and finally Ulquiorra walked out trough the garganta as it went shut, Ulquiorra mentally sighed, his neck was getting a bit sore from moving the girl on his shoulder all the time, Ulquiorra wanted to relax a bit, he wondered if the girl could wait, it seemed like she was not going anywhere, not like she really could with guards on every gate...

every room reflected one another, the floor was black marmor, and the furnitude where white, in the middle of the big room a round bed with both black and white colors stood majestically on the middle of the big room, outside the room a big pool reflected the sun shines from the inner shining sun of las noches, no plants where visible just some sand around the pool of blood...

there was a small bed next to the pool, there where some fruits on a table neatly put in a small box, all together it seemed like a nice place to relax, not one could imagine this was a place filled with hollows and arrancars

Ulquiorra gently placed the woman on the soft big bed as two arrancar servants came to heal her wounds compleytley, Ulquiorra stepped out of the room and walked towards the bed right beside the pool, he slowly took his jacket off, and a servant put some new clean clothes on the bed and took the dirty ones away to be cleaned, then as Ulquiorra was compleytley naked he stepped down into the pool, he walked down into it about 20 feet before it reached his neck and he closed his eyes and took a dive into the red pool...
    Yuki Shizuka
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Post  Yuki Shizuka on Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:00 pm

~ Everything had gone black, the last thing the Quincy remembered when she opened her eyes was seeing the scared face of Val before the dizzyness had taken control of her and let her fall into the black void of unconsciousness. Her limbs were still feeling a little heavy, but at least she could breathe now without a trouble and the searing pain in her chest had vanished. With caution, Yuki sat slowly up and took a good look at her surroundings. Where am I...? Did that person manage to save me, or was I actually kidnapped? Then who took care of my wounds? Surely no kidnapper would just...heal their victim? All those questions swarmed inside her head as she turned on the bed and swung her feet down to the floor. She was still wearing her school uniform, that was slightly tattered and dirty by now. There was still some dirt in her long hair from the explosions, and she was sure that she'd never be able to comb through it again. Well at least I'm alive... She didn't see anyone around, but assumed that she wasn't just left here without being guarded. ,,Uhm..hello?"

There came no answer. Well that wasn't really surprising. Yuki came to the conclusion that she didn't want to just stay lying here, so she stood slowly up and looked around once again. This room was big and decorated in a very elegant, yet simple way. With shaky feet she walked to the end of it and paused in the door. Looking left and right she didn't see anyone so she decided to take a few more steps, after all, what could there possibly more happen to her in one day? As she stepped outside, the sight she saw made her blink and then wonder if there was something wrong with her eyesight. A pool...? It had a red light to it, that was reflected from the sun so it gave the impression of being as red as blood. But that just couldn't be... right?

Yuki was about to take one more step towards the pool when she noticed that someone was in it. Her first reactions were to turn around all flustered and apologize, but something made her stop. This was the hollow creature that had attacked them all, which could only mean that he had succeeded in kidnapping her. That fact came crashing down on her and she felt all the energy just get blown from her body, her face paling at the realization. She was now in the enemy's fortress, with probably no hope of getting back anytime soon. Just now did she notice how weak her legs still were as she fell without a sound to the ground and just sat there as her knees had given out. All the tension, adrenalin and shock from the last hours washed through her and a single tear of hopelessness and despair crawled down her cheek as with a shocked face and wide eyes she stared dumbfounded at her captor.

Everything that swirled in her head came down in a single word that was whispered out. ,,Why?" ~
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:42 pm

Ulquiorra raised his head from the pool once more, his back turned towards Yuki, he stopped the diving when he sensed her weak spiritual power, he simply turned his head slightly so that with the corner of his eye he could glance at her, he used his arms and washed the blood across his face, it was very liquid like and didnt really attach to the body, but flooded down like water, he then turned around and started walking towards the beach, his chest became visible, no 4 written on the left side of his chest, then his legs and the rest of his body, became visible, his skin as pale as white snow.... but the most noticible aspekt was that he didnt show any emotions that he actually was naked in front of her, he examined the woman with his eyes...

he put his new clean clothes back on after a while, and had a few servants doing so, he then walked towards the woman diminishing his spiritual pressure to lower levels, withouth any emotion or feeling in his words he spoke as he narrowed his eyes, while holding his arms in his pockets in his usual ways, he wondered why she was sitting on the floor, she was shaking, was she cold?, this was not good... Ulquiorra was supposed to take care of his prisioners/guests, not let them rot on the floor... especially this one, there he had made such an effort to bring her here and now she was totally lost? he leaned a bit towards her to catch her attention....

.... .... what are you doing woman?
    Yuki Shizuka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Yuki Shizuka on Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:26 pm

~ Well nothing was better for clearing your head than seeing a man walking -naked- out of a pool. Yuki's face went from the earlier pale color to a tomato red as she quickly looked down and focused on the floor with her entire mind. What is he thinking?! That shock made her fright lessen slightly as she quickly wiped the tear from her cheek with her sleeve. She noticed some more people come to them, they looked like they were servants as they helped the...man?.. into his clothes. Not that Yuki really watched that, she tried to focus on anything else than this person that she already had seen too much of... Alright I really -really- need to get out of here, NOW! Maybe this guy was some mad rapist or... but well he was a hollow right? Why did he then look so...human? He was really handsome and appealing if you looked past his coldness and really pale skin, and the fact that he was a blood thirsty hollow that blew up people's schools and tried to kill their friends. He -is- evil Yuki, you have to somehow get out of here before he decides that making experiments on humans is a fun hobby. But since he was this evil, then how come she was alive and well?

And to his question, what she was doing? Good one, perhaps she was freaking out or maybe she was getting a little interested in this enemy of hers that didn't look all that barbaric right now. ,,I....uh...." Yuki glanced towards him, only to find him even closer to her than she thought he was. She swallowed hard and scrambled backwards on the gorund, trying to get some distance between them as her cheeks were still bright red from his earlier show. ,,M-more importantly...where a-am I?" Even though she was afraid to say it, since then it could become a reality, then she still just had to ask. ,,This...isn't the human world anymore..is it?" His reiatsu feeling was still high, but it was as if he had made it lower so that was one thing less for her to feel threatened about.

It wasn't in Yuki's nature to be aggressive or hostile, except for when she was trying to look bad ass in front of delinquents that were breaking the rules, so even though she was trying to get some answers here then she didn't raise her voice or sound that angry. Plus she was almost completely sure that raising your voice at this person wouldn't really get you anywhere. ~
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:45 am

~ Ulquiorra Quietly listened to her question, he stood up straight and gazed towards the blue shiny sky, there was glass between the pool grounds and the outer side, just to keep the humid up

.... correct, we are not in the Mortal world anymore, we are in the hollow world of Hueco mundo, to be more specific Las Noches.... this is where the arrancar god rules over his minions, such as myself, he gave me the orders to capture... a quichy for his.... .... studies .... and it just came so that you where an easy target... that is all his cold gaze fell over yuki again, he examined her dirty clothes and hair, Ulquiorra was gonna say research or experiments but decided she would been better off not knowing about it....

.... you need to take a bath, do you... prefer water over blood? she was still sitting on the floor, it was not really cold here since the sun was shining down on them... he tilted his head slightly, it was not like water was a plentiful supply here but it was one of Aizen`s great archivements to bring water to las noches, Ulquiorra wondered if he had to carry the woman into her room or if she was gonna stand up?

he also wondered how much she knew about, well hollows and arrancars, she was actually pretty lucky that Ulquiorra was the one to bring her to las noches, not one of the other espada`s such as Nnoitora or Grimmjow, her friends would been killed the instance they stood in there way, while Ulquiorra prefered to avoid fighting if possible, Nnoitora would keep fighting until he was either dead or his opponents ran away or where lying dead before him, she would also most certainly not been gently taken care of .... can you stand, or do i have to pick you up again, or would you perhaps want to sit there for the day? he spoke in a calm and cold serious voice, something Yuki had failed to notice was the fact that his skin was not only pale it was cold
    Yuki Shizuka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Yuki Shizuka on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:18 pm

~ A slightly hysterical giggle escaped her lips as the truth sunk in. Yuki brought her hand up to her mouth and bit down on her thumb to keep herself from laughing out and then crying or doing something dramatic. Brought in here for studies... I am in the base of the enemy for studies... How could this be.. she was just a normal girl with a normal life, if you didn't count the quincy activities with that is. And how did he know she was a quincy? Well, probably it wasn't hard for someone this strong to figure out her reiatsu. And there was some "god" here? Was he also a hollow? Yuki glanced around, took notice of the blue sky and the sun. Weird..this kind of looked just like the real world. But somehow she just had known, there was this feeling in her gut that told her something was off with this place.

A bath? Sounded nice...he clearly also noticed her ragged state. ,,Uh...I think I would prefer water, please." This was -really- awkward...having a chat about bathwater with your captor! Just what was going on here!? She got slightly awkward and looked down on her school uniform again. ,,Uhm..well I don't have any extra clothes though..." her voice sort of just died out as she mumbled those last words. Extra clothes was probably the least of things she should worry about right now, but everything just seemed so unreal that she just couldn't help but think about every day stuff like that. Plus she really hoped he didn't expect her to walk around naked as he so freely did himself. Then he could just as well kill her right now!

Pick me up again? Over my dead body! Yuki jumped up and brushed her hands over her skirt to make it smoothed down while avoiding eye contact with Ulquiorra. ,,I-I can stand!" It would be way too embarrassing to let that man hold her again! I wonder if he gets embarrassed at -all-.. is it even in the nature of hollows? She felt a slight stingy feeling in her chest at the sudden movement, which made her grimace and bring her hand up to her chest. Right now it felt like something was stuck in there. Just what -had- happened earlier? Yuki decided to ignore that for now and focus on what was happening now. Just staying alive was enough for now. Her hand fell down again and she tried to act like nothing had happened as she once again glanced curiously around. Not that she expected to see any escape route or anything, it was just that standing in front of her captor was really intense. He seemed to tower over her in his powerful existence, making Yuki want to turn into a mouse and just crawl away. I have to stay brave and not let the fear take a hold of me!

It was kind of weird to just think of him as a -it- or -hollow-. He seemed too human to be just a hollow, and yet he was too inhuman to be any other person. Yuki glanced nervously up at his cold, handsome face and swallowed hard. ,,Do you mind if I ask you for your name?" Why do I keep being this polite?! Well, at least he wouldn't go on a rampage and kill her for being polite... she hoped at least. ~
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:19 pm

Ulquiorra remained calm i see... he replied on his answer about the water, he wondered if the girl was sick with her tomatoe red face and all, she must have spended too much time in the sun, he figured, at the cloth part Ulquiorra simply responded .... thats not a problem there was a room filled with clothes for her uses, all he knew she could change her clothing style everyday if she wanted to, but the clothing varied a lot, from sexy to something like orihime used, it all depended what she wanted, she was given that opportunity, as long as she would behave she would be taken care of accordingly, she had a very special room made just for an quinchy (a description follows) also she could not use her quichy powers for the next few days because of the crystal he inserted in her earlier...

off course she was not aware of that, at least not yet...

with the last question Ulquiorra simply turned around and started to walk away enough questions, Aizen will answer you some maybe later, if you still want to, ....follow me he said in his usual tone and walked towards one of the 5 big Gates to the left of them, but now it was time to leave, he had a lot of things yet to do, one of those where to bring this girl into her room.... where she could relax hopefully
    Yuki Shizuka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Yuki Shizuka on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:12 pm

~ According to his answer then they seemed to be well covered with clothing here. Good thing then, no streaking for me. He started walking and was quite obvious in pointing out that his name was not any of her business. Well then alright, mister rude-pants. I'll just call you that for now. Yuki disliked it a lot when people didn't tell her their names, especially not when she asked politely! As if she was acting out of stubbornness she said loud enough for him to hear. ,,My name is Yuki Shizuka..." Maybe she was just acting silly, maybe the last few hours of action had driven her slightly closer to the brick of madness. But Yuki just felt desperate at this point to have at least some small talk, as she tried to cling to the hope that this man was more human than he actually seemed to be. Aizen... that must be this "god" he was talking about. I wonder how he is... I wonder if I will even live long enough to actually care! Yuki was determined not to give up on escaping from here, just because her captor was calm and didn't seem to be on his way to harm her... yet.

The biggest question that had been burning on her lips though finally escaped. ,,Were my friends.... did... are they dead?" The words didn't come out easily and Yuki's fists closed tightly as she waited with fear in her heart for his answer. They can't be dead... he must have just left immediately.. She walked behind him and stared at his back, waiting for the answer and praying that it wouldn't be something that would crush the last bit of her fighting spirit. There were many many more questions she wanted to ask him, but she decided to let one question at a time be enough. Her captor, mister rude-pants, didn't really seem to be the chatty type of a person. ~
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:06 pm

Ulquiorra stopped in his tracks, as she spoke her name, she was getting a tad bit annoyed it seemed, Ulquiorra had stopped so suddenly that he made yuki freeze where she stood, she was testing his patience already....

.... what do i hear?.... why would i care about your name? woman ... you belong to Aizen now, as long as he holds intrest in you... as long as he does that your safe, unless i get orders from him to not keep you safe, i wont... whom does your body and mind belong to? Aizen-sama!... say it! he turned to face her, as his spiritual pressure started to almost like bubble inside of him, as if it was gonna burst out any second, but his facial expression didnt flicker for one second.... his eternal calmness confused her it seemed

he lied on the last part of her question... if she was gonna be troublesome then there would soon be hell to pay

... yes the last thing he could read by takashi`s reitsu was not a lie, but he didnt pay too much attention when a captain was facing him.... so it was partially true, he stood put and awaited her answer, playing with other peoples emotions seemed to be in second nature to him, even if he was not fully aware of that
    Yuki Shizuka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Yuki Shizuka on Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:21 pm

~ He stopped so abruptly that Yuki had almost walked right into his back had she not been paying attention. Was he pissed off? His face didn't really show anything else than that stern look, but she could sense some sort of flicker to his reiatsu. As he started speaking, Yuki's face grew more and more serious. It was true, why would he give a crap about her name? ,,I don't even know who this Aizen person is! Why should I say that I belong to him?" to Yuki's horror the tears that had been held back were running freely now down her cheeks. This was just too much for anyone to handle in one day! Why was she crying now of all times? She was pretty sure he would punch her out cold by now. This is just a hollow Yuki, don't ever expect anything from him. Wrapping her arms around her waist as if hugging herself, Yuki looked down to the ground and bit her lower lip to hold back a small sobbing sound while letting her hair fall over her face.

At least he had the decency to tell her that her friends were still alive. That is if he wasn't just lying... but she just had to hold onto the hope that he was telling the truth. ,,I will obey you since I know that will keep me alive at least for now, but I will -never- say I belong to anyone." She whispered those words, but as she looked up and her tear filled blue eyes met his cold, piercing ones the determination was flashing through her gaze. Perhaps my pride will be my downfall, but I will never crawl for anyone! ~
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:49 am

Ulquiorra narrowed his eyes as her tears fell down on her cheeks, he then closed his eyes for a moment and then opened them again, this time around his gaze was not so cold but almost like he gave the impression that he was showing slight amount of compassion to her, but that didnt last as he turned away from her

i know.... you will meet Aizen-sama tomorrow... today you will need to rest

i thought you where gonna say that...

once again he faced her now with his usual expression, he laid his arm on her shoulder and used sonido disapearing out of the palace in a single step towards her room

Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:37 pm

Ulquiorra used sonido 3 times from the desert to reach here, seemed like he was getting a tad bit better at this in his sealed form, he gazed at Reina, and let his cold arm from his shoulder .... go and take a bath in the red pool, it will remove your poison, you need to rest, once your done bathing, let the servants take a look at you... when your done.... come outside of room 112 at the north easter section of las noches.... there your task is waiting... that is all (its Yuki`s room, post there once your done here) Ulquiorra kept his gaze at Reina and then as fast as he had appeared he was gone....

OOC:sorry but im kinda busy XD, i still need to check on yuki and talk to Aizen before i will be able to talk with you seriously, this all would be so much easier if we got more arrancars
    Hikaru Izumi
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2009-10-10

Post  Hikaru Izumi on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:10 pm

Reina was set down and the serverts continued to bring the body into the bathing room. Reina looked around and edged to the corner of the bath. The steam felt good and Reina and slipped to the side and slowly took the top off. "Well since he left I guess theirs no need to be shy. Although you never know." Reina peered around and searched for any servants that might linger. None. "Good. No one else is here." Reina's top slipped off and he removed his bottoms and dipped into the bath. "As much as I don't like being called a woman, I really don't want others to think of me as a boy either." Reina slipped down and blew bubbles in the bath like a small child. His bath, leg and arm began to heal and became like new. "So nice, I wonder if all espada live like this." He stated with a small hesitation.

Reina splashed a bit for kicks and giggles. Not crazy immature splashing but innocent baby splashes. Reina's spiked hair feel down from the water and the car like hair-do dissappeared. He stepped out of the bath. a servant came in without alarm and presented a formal arrancar wear for Aizen's Palace. Reina took two towels and covered his body including the chest as a lady would do and threw a towel over his neck like a scarf. The servant blushed and Reina gestered to come in completely. "Ulquiorra sent me. He wishes for you to wear this .... umm .... ma'am?" Reina sighed and pointed to a place for him to place the clothing. "Put if over there. Thank you and you can tell Mr. Cuarto that I will be there shortly." The servant left and Reina laid the towels down and changed.

After alot of hassel Reina finally figured out how to put on this weirdly designed outfit. The hole in the suit fitted the hole exactly where Reina's was. The shorts extended down over the knees and they were very loose and wavy. Almost like a skirt. This was almost insulting but Reina loved the fact that it suited him perfectly. He took the scarf that went with the outfit and threw it over his neck and he spiked the two sides of his hair into cat shaped ears. " Now what was that room number? " Reina pondered for a bit. "I believe it's ....112... yes that's it." Reina continued to walk out of the Cuarta Espada`s Place and went onward towards Yuki's room.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:35 pm