Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

Ready! Set! don't get caught!

Yuki Shizuka
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Re: Ready! Set! don't get caught!

Post  Yuki Shizuka on Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:10 pm

~ Somehow the anger was making Yuki‘s head a little bit clearer, so she was able to focus on one thing at the time. For now she tried to shut out the feeling of the hollow‘s reiatsu and tried to focus instead on slowing down her ragged breathing so that she could actually –get- some oxygen to her brain. Val had stopped by now and was probably trying to make Yuki sit or something, which was not going well since Yuki was like a rag doll. I wonder what she‘s trying to do... does she know any method of healing? A cold splash of water in her face made her skin crawl from surprise, and as for a miracle her eyes opened up. She stared wide eyed at Val with pain in her blue gaze while she weakly turned her head to the side and managed to force out a cough. Work lungs work! It felt terrible to have no control over your body, to just sit there with arms hanging down your sides and barely managing to hold your head up.

„W-water..“ she gasped out as she felt now just how dry her throat was. Her whisper was nothing much more than a hoarse squeak and she cursed her situation once more. This was not something a person with big pride was willing to experience. She tried to calm herself down though and just focus on her breathing, it wasn't really comforting to see just how nervous and scared Val was since it just made her guesses about her condition correct. I must be in a very bad shape... well I think it‘s pretty obvious.. How come she was then starting to gain some strength?

There came a loud crashing sound and for a moment Yuki‘s eyes widened. Takashi! Was he still alive? She tried to reach out and feel his reiatsu, but she was too weak to be able to. Darn it.. why is this happening?? And as if to answer her silent thoughts, she felt the massive reiatsu come closer to her and Val. He‘s...coming after us... I knew this was too good to be true.. that he‘d just let us go.. Her eyes tried to focus on the creature that appeared in front of them. The only things she saw were the piercing eyes, eyes that seemed to see into her very soul. But as he spoke, Yuki just blinked and frowned slightly. Stand..up? Why wasn‘t he attacking? Why was he just ordering her to stand up? Confusion settled in with the fear and anger, what exactly was his purpose?

But before she could even ponder for a second more about that, he was right in front of her. Yuki‘s blue eyes stared in awe mixed with horror into his eyes, is if she wasn't sure if she would faint from his overwhelming presence or feel respect for such strong life form. His arm snaked around her waist, making her catch her breath before she was heaved up on his shoulder. What the? Why...wha-at? What does he think he's doing?? Her face got slightly flushed over her situation and she tried with a very weak effort to claw and kick at him, which came more out as her arms and legs just twitching slightly. „L-let...me..g-go“ Yuki whispered with anger in her tone, trying to not let it show just how confused and scared she was getting. What did he want with her? He didn‘t seem to have any interest in killing her nor Val, but it seemed like he was just...going to leave like this and take her with him. Will he succeed? Am I just going to be taken like this and probably get killed sooner or later? Everything in her head was in a chaos but there was though as if someone else strong was on the way, she was pretty sure that she could sense more shinigami presences and the small bathroom felt strangely small as the Captain made his way to them. Now they had two reiatsu‘s so big that Yuki was sure the room would burst anytime now.

It was again getting difficult to stay awake, her reiatsu was really fluctuating by now as her chest burnt but she managed to hear the new voice tell the hollow holding her to let her go, before her dizziness took over. I wonder if this new person is strong enough to fight off this Hollow creature.. Her tired eyes scanned the room slowly until she spotted Val again, hoping the girl wouldn't get dragged into any major fighting. ~
    Takashi Satoru
    Rank 1

Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

Post  Takashi Satoru on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:57 am

~The idea of death, the fear of it, haunts the human animal like nothing else; it is a mainspring of human activity - designed largely to avoid the fatality of death, to overcome it by denying in some way that it is the final destiny of man...~
    That was what an old man said to Takashi long ago in Soul society,although he never felt or got the meaning of it...But now he finally did,as his eyes saw the hand of the hollow stroke through his chest he knew it was over,his mask broke apart and his eyes wided and grew pail without a pupile....At that moment he felt the coldest feeling ever as if all that heat in his body was reaching it's way out.

Time was always a factor of importance to everyone,but feeling your last moments..is something more precious..You would wish you had even one more minute to do what was important to you..to do what you failed to do in the past,and what you wished to do in the future...But by now takashi was already past all that.He felt himself falling down in slow motion as everything started to go black,The only thing which was shining the place was his necklace as it was glowing very bright.

Takashi....What are you doing here..takashi could recognize that voice very well it was from Marlyen,the one who gave the necklace to takashi in the human world before she died...Takashi could just answer helplessly..Am i dead already?!...The beautiful girl could just smile at him and reply in a calm voice...What do you think takashi??..are you dead?!,is it time for you to die?!..what have you died for?!,what have you left behind for others to remember you by?!,what's ur legacy?!!!...

All these questions were like arrows more painful than the stroke the hollow had given him and the reason was that he didn't have an answer to any of those questions,takashi could just look in puzzle to Marlyne...I think i am not even worth dying..he said in a defeating tone.marlyne then leaned down to him..You know that's not true takashi..your not going to die..not today takashi,it's not yet time for you to come here...Your place is back there on earth

Just then with a slight push from her he could feel himself falling once again..but this time he could hear another voice it was so faint that he barly heard it...he tried to concentrate to notice that the boy infront of him now..was an old friend of his..the voice belonged to the proud Shiro Kuchiki..he used to hang out with him back then in soul society...but helplessly he couldn't do any signs or speak..he still had the idea that he was going to die in his head.
    Kisuke Urahara
    Ex-Captain

Male
    Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post  Kisuke Urahara on Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:47 pm

The shop had been quiet that day. Unusually quiet. Usually Urahara received various shinigami going about there business and the occasional exceedingly lost pizza delivery man (Jinta had always demanded a slice in return for pointing them in the right direction.) However, it was quiet. This was one of those days where the pigeons needed feeding and the old men didn't have anything else to do but feed them. It was the kind of day where the good men of Karakura dozed in their offices and made office art with their utensils. And yet to Kisuke Urahara, this day felt as if it would have some significance. There it was, it was a hunch. And not just any hunch, a correct hunch.

Thirteen blocks away from the where all the ruckus was happening, a honest, handsome, perverted business man decided to close shop early. And why? Because he had a hunch and the shop was deader than a joke at a funeral. Which is odd, because jokes at funerals should be taken better. Anyhow, Kisuke was walking down the street, swinging Benihime casually in circles while he walked. He felt good today. Today was going to be a good day.

After stopping and buying a banana, walking through the park as he ate it, and running away from people of whom he owed money, he finally approached the high school. Odd, as he never usually went to the high school to do his business. No, he wasn't going to pee. He just was walking, honest. The school was quiet today. No mistake, the school was usually a buzz with people doing classes and going TO classes. This usually meant that the school was closed for some reason or it was the weekend. Was it the weekend? Urahara didn't know. Maybe something was wrong? Maybe his hunch led him here because it liked to? And that's when he felt it.

It was a monstrous spiritual pressure. Seriously monstrous. Urahara felt like he could see tentacles and a hollow like face eating his own face off. Shunpo'ing to the window, he climbed into the school and sneaked about like someone... well... sneaky. Reaching into his haori, he pulled out a rolled up cloak which he in turn donned. His infamous spiritual pressure suppressing cloak. He loved this thing. He loved it mostly because it was memorable. If you turn up with this thing on in the middle of a shinigami women's association bathhouse, it isn't something you're going to forget. In fact, it's something you're going to remember, because most of those women were naked and still didn't notice you, so you could be a pervert all you wanted. God, his genius is beginning to become somewhat of a burden.

Ulquiorra Schiffer. He recognized this Arrancar, having met him several times already. He also recognized the seriousness and pride that was Byakuya Kuchiki. The others, are customers. That much he could tell, but he couldn't place the names of them. He had better stay quiet until there is need of him.
    Val
    Rank 1

Female
    Registration date : 2009-01-18

Post  Val on Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:36 am

"Yuki!" Val smiled for a brief moment and almost hugged the girl tightly as she noticed the girl had awoken but that moment was interrupted as she spun around from the loud crash at the door. She felt the pressure, not again
    Her body tensed again, she wanted to protect Yuki her body wasn't responding well to her brain though.
    She watched as he ignored her, and went straight towards Yuki, she wanted to yell at him but all that seemed to come out was another low growl. She was struggling to hold herself together let alone figure out a way to attack.

There wasn't anything Val could do in this situation, she had minimal to no training, she was scared and intimidated by the spiritual pressure. and she was without her weapon. Yet she still wanted to do something, she felt completely helpless and useless, all she could do was growl at the man.
    Her body was so tense now, she wanted to pounce him maybe distract him enough to drop Yuki, she was fast, but not fast enough for that to work.
    The only thing keeping Val from freaking out to much was the fact Yuki was there and needed help, her only thoughts where I need to get her away. how that was possible she hadn't a clue but her stuborn will was telling her she could do it, somehow.

A second one? she felt the pressure befor she spotted the captain standing at the door. She gulped slightly. The cold man was demanding and seemed to be on level with Ulquorium. She was surprised as the fragments seemed to block the exit, By now she was backed into the corner, there was no way she could keep up with them two if they decided to go at it. She could try to help though all she could do was make a attempt at grappling Ulq or as a distraction for something else. Though she strongly doubted byakuya would approve of this. She looked towards him for a moment.
    She wasn't sure which she prefer to deal with at this stage, she was supposed to have returned with Matsu before hand with tamaki, let alone the mess she had made earlier then again he wouldn't know about that. At least she hoped as much. She was seriously wondering which she prefer to win in this exchange.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male
    Number of posts : 114

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:28 am

Ulquiorra stopped moving the second he felt Byakuya`s precence, he didnt seem worried at all, in fact it was almost as if he was expecting him, and once byakuya appeared before him and released his shikai, Ulquiorra raised an eyebrown at him, his half open bored emerald green eyes blinked once, as he kept his eyes deeply attached to Byakuya`s eyes, they where almost like Jing and Jang, like two diffrent sides of a coin, yet they had pretty much the same attitude when it came to calmness in almost any situation, even if they where very diffrent in countless ways one could not even start to describe...

Ulquiorra tightened the grip of yuki, Ulquiorra repeated a few words that Byakuya meantioned Praise? Courage? .... Courage is only a word for fools who leap into battle withouth thinking twice, ..... it was an order nothing else, no need to praise me for such reasons.... that is all changing topic he kept his eyes towards byakuya, he ingnored the other shinigami around as if expecting byakuya and shiro to be alone .... soulsociety must really be incompetent, i expected someone of your rank almost an hour ago, all i got to deal with was this trash... although you abilities dont exatcly make it easy on me, i still got an ace in my sleeve that would be Yuki, as long as Ulquiorra was holding onto her, Byakuya could not easily attack him, at least not withouth hurting her in the process, besides a mere shikai of that level could possibly not hurt an espada... especially a No4, but all of that didnt matter anymore he had all the time in the world to set this trap up for Byakuya shinigami.... you have already lost the whole time Ulquiorra had kept his eyes attached to byakuya

As suddenly as Ulquiorra spoke the last few words he turned black and white as if the time stopped for him, from the sight for byakuya, he could not move, he saw val in the corner of the room, he saw an hollow come from above her withouth her seeing it, he could also feel something crawling up on his legs, and something biting onto his shoulder, they where both monsters, hollows withouth description and they felt real, there spiritual power, there cold precence, the feeling that someone bited his shoulder and blood covered parts of his body, but he could not feel Ulquiorra`s precence anymore, as if he was one entity with himself, Ulquiorra pushed double the amount of reitsu into the spell, just to make sure the captain would not release himself from the spell, his sword turned normal into its original form, Ulquiorra kept walking past him withouth a word, for anyone who was not affected by the powerful illusion it seemed like byakuya was doing nothing, just having a pale face, even if he was able to release himself from the spell, there was little if nothing he could do for saving the girl... Ulquiorra stepped inside the garganta .... dont worry about this girl, she will be taken care of, we wont hurt her as long as soul society will keep away from las noches, In addition we wont trouble you for a while... the garganta started to close before him first slowly then really fast, the little light that emerged from the school went black, as the garganta went shut within seconds after he was done talking...

(Name of technique) Gaze of Power
    Sp cost: 400Sp (used 800Sp)
    Description: with a simple flicker or blink Ulquiorra can create dazzling or horrific scenes with his eyes, this allows Ulquiorra make anyone see his eyes while doing this, transfer them into a illusion like world for 2-3 turns there still aware of the surroundings but the shape and amount of objects are doubled making the opponent see twice or even nothing at all it all depends on the user, however it is possible to sense trough this.

(OOC: okay byakuya i hope your okay with this?, i got my reasons not to fight you this time around k?, if you have anything to say against this please do or continue to RP)
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    The Captains

Male
    Number of posts : 63

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki on Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:07 pm

(OOC:Well this is odd,i don't know the reason for you to do this but i will let it go..even though i had a counter to your illusion and not to mention your god moding out of the place..but anyway i don't care.)

Byakuya watched as the Espada drew his illusion with calm eyes...he had alot of experince with illusion from his old practice with Yoruichi..but the way the Espada took a grip on the girl showed that..that girl was worth something..and something not to be taken lightly.Byakuya was just about to point his finger towards the Espada to cast a kidou to neglect the effect of his illusion when he felt the spirtiual pressure of the Espada vanish...it seemed he was able to escape before byakuya could nglect the effect of the illusion.

This wasn't a pleasent thing at all...he looked around him as the illusion started to wear away and there wasn't a need for byakuya to counter it anymore...he could feel shiro not so far from here and he also could see a little girl behind him..She had a shocking look on her face as if she had just murdered the girl whom the Espada just took.

Byakuya started to think that the girl might have been her older sister or something of that kind...But for now he was concerned about that target which the Espada took..and this case was to be reported to the captain commander or a higher up...Byakuya now flash stepped out of the school to the rooftop and waited there for Shiro to come by with his report on the status the humans in the school are..By now his zanpaktou was once again in it's normal form and sheated as he looked up in the sky in a slight regret for not being here earlier..

Shiro Kuchiki
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

Post  Shiro Kuchiki on Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:07 pm

Shiro still struggled to heal the wounds of takashi when tamaki showed up T-tamaki? what are you doing here? his eyes glanced at her, what on earth was she thinking, oh whatever the hollow seemed to be gone anyway now Tamaki can you keep healing this guy ill search for val he flash stepped while tamaki took over, he swore he would scold her later on

Shiro used flash stepped from one place to another and finally found val curled up in a corner shiro picked her up with his arms and took her as well to where tamaki was, for treatment...
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 36
    Location : Following what i think its best for the Society... that and tormenting Shiro

Post  Tamaki Kousaka on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:08 pm

Tamaki arrived at the scene slightly late.She already noticed the pale man take the Quincy through the Garganta,she bit her lip slightly hard but not enough to draw blood I'm too late... her eyes trailed over a certain Shinigami that was also looking at her.Shiro! she was so glad that he was ok and he didn't looked hurt which made her happy.U-Um sure i'll take over Shiro-kun... she hoped he wouldn't scold her.She was just worried about them.Her eyes went to Takashi as she walked towards him.Her eyes fell over to him,Tamaki sat on the floor,letting her hair fall on her face slightly since she didn't have her sash to hold her hair in two pigtails since she lost the sash when the man used a green blast that she still didn't knew.

She inhaled deeply then exhaled,she had practiced this kidou many times but using it now on a real battle field made her feel nervous.Ok Tama,you can do this,just..be calm take another deep breath and start she took another breath as she told herself to an let it out and put her hands over Takashi's chest and concentrated her reiatsu onto him,she had to stay that way
    for awhile until she had him stable then when he was stable she would go to Val.

She glanced at Shiro from the corner of her eye then back at Takashi I'm sorry...I know i should've stayed back where you left me..but I was worried about everyone..and you,I'm sorry she kept her eyes and her concentration on Takashi's wound,instead of Shiro who was near her now.At the moment all she could think about what would Byakuya-Taichou would say or Shiro after this slight predicament~?

Chiyudo 1~ Cost: 100 Sp
    Minor Regeneration
    This is the first chiyudo the medical shinigami learns. It requires the most basic reiatsu control. The downside to that is the rate of healing is extremely slow and the user must be in physical contact with the patient. This may only heal minor cuts, bruises and scrapes.
    Takashi Satoru
    Rank 1

Post  Takashi Satoru on Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:43 pm

Takashi was still in a dangerous condition..Shiro's healing skills may have reduced his death rate...but he was still going to die if there wasn't a powerful healing ability to be done to him..Takashi could hear everyone from around him..all the voices but he couldn't do much about anything..he could barly hear and his vision was out.I was thinking of heading home for a little rest after this hard work..But it seems things didn't go the way i wanted it to...

I wonder what happened to everyone else...Are they all dead?!!...Or did they survive?!!,By now takashi couldn't hear any sounds of crashes or destruction as if the hollow which was here just left...Does that mean he took Yuki?!!!...NO that's impossible..he tried as much as he can to neglect the idea that she might have been taken..He could feel now that the healing energy that was healing him just changed..to a better healer,..Who i..s i..t?!... he whispered in a very faint voice as he started to cough some blood.

It seemed that the person healing him now was concentrating at the vital part,which made him feel much better..But his mind kept asking..IF it was enough?!!!
    Kisuke Urahara
    Ex-Captain

Male

Post  Kisuke Urahara on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:55 pm

Wow. Kisuke Urahara was the man to go to if you needed to plan out a time frame. He always seemed to know when things were going on. In this case, he showed up exactly when he should have, and with the proper tools. It seemed as though the right hand of god were his right hand, and the pinky of such a hand was itching with much zeal to help out and to it's part, even though it is small and insignificant. Heh, dumb pinky. Anyways, he turned his attention to the boy who was in dire need of healing and the girl who was doing her best to apply such healing. She was kinda cute... fiendishly so. How can someone be fiendishly cute, you might ask? ..... Kisuke didn't know..... She just was.

"My my, you all seem to be in a bind."

Yes, dear friends! It was time for the hero to make his entrance! Spiritual Pressure-hiding-cloak un-donned (Which might scare those with very adept spirit sensors. I mean, who suddenly feels out of nowhere a captain level pressure and isn't weirded out?) he casually (and rather slowly,) walked to the "center stage," as it were. Oh god, he was so ready to throw his arms up and demand praise for coming when all hope had left. It was so poetic. Note to self, write a musical and then submit it to Broadway...

Anyhow, Kisuke continued to walk dramatically until he came to Takashi. Pulling out his fan, he began to fan himself slowly, leaning on Benihime slightly. Putting his fan away, he reached into his jacket and pulled out a brown bottle entitled "Iyasu." Opening it, he sniffed it and poured some onto his hand. Sniffing it again, he decided it was fine and applied it to Takashi's massive wounds. Immediately, the wounds began to close over and rejuvenate, with a hissing noise and a bit of smoke.

"I will advise you not to itch, however much you may need to."
    Val
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Val on Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:40 am

Val was close to tears now, the one she wanted to protect was gone, as she stay in her corner she withdrew into herself. She only had small scratches on her from all that had happened. It was lucky but at the same time made her feel even more useless.
    She felt the boy come and take her back but she did not respond all she did was think as she sat and watched Tamaki at work. As she wraped her arms around her legs.
    The only word repeating in her head was Why?

what in the world? today had been a very hectic day it seemed, and now this strange man instantly heals the wounded Takashi, She just stare at him wondering where he came from. His presence briefly snapping her out of her somewhat coma state. It seemed that the human world was not a place for fun after all.
    Shiro Kuchiki
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Shiro Kuchiki on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:55 am

shiro put val down on the ground, he almost immidietly started healing her minor wounds, he then glanced at tamaki and listened to her exuse silly girl... he almost gave a smile if it was not for Takeshi`s dire situation

but the situation turned from dire to worse when a man appeared, well thats what shiro though, after all he seemed to appear as if from nowhere shiro was not going to take a chance but within a second drew his sword pointing it towards Urahara and leaped towards him, he was kinda nervous and didnt really notice him healing takashi`s wound

.... who the hell are you? what do you want?!!? he yelled out, he had no idea that yuki was taken away either, hell he had never even met the girl... but even shiro noticed, everyone was shaked up, like if there souls where missing something

Last edited by Shiro Kuchiki on Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female
    Location : Following what i think its best for the Society... that and tormenting Shiro

Post  Tamaki Kousaka on Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:28 pm

Tamaki was trying so hard to heal Takashi but it felt to her like she wasn't making progress.Of course,she wasn't gonna admit that to herself and kept trying to heal him Damn it!why can't I feel him getting better?Is it because I'm not strong even for healing a person with this easy Kidou? Tamaki felt as if she wasn't good for anything except getting in the way.Quickly she turned her head slightly to see a man near her and Takashi.Was he here to help him?If so she decided to stop healing him.She looked at Shiro as if trying to tell him he may not be a bad guy...

Tamaki was glad she listened to herself and watched the man at work.He took out a brown bottle,it had the name "Iyasu" she blinked one time as she watched the man poured some on his hand,then he applied onto Takashi's wound.The wound close and rejuvenate,it also made a hissing noise and smoke as it closed.

Tamaki felt a way of relief on her as she watched the man at work but then she turned her attention towards Val.Tamaki's eyes were now sad Val.... she stood up from where she was standing,passed Shiro and knelt down in front of Val.Tamaki placed a hand on her shoulder and then pushed her closer for a hug.

Val..... it's best to not say anything and just let her cry.She let her head stay on her shoulder as Tamaki hugged her I wish...I could have been stronger,then maybe I could have saved that woman... she kept hugging Val,trying to comfort her trying to tell her it's gonna be ok.
    Takashi Satoru
    Rank 1

Post  Takashi Satoru on Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:27 am

Takashi could hear alot of sounds from around him and alot of actions being made...he still didn't know what was happening beyond his uncouncious state..but what he did know is that the person who was healing him stopped and another person came and takashi could feel something cold being poured into his wounds..something that made him grow in pain..and all of a sudden after that takashi's eyes opened and he was directly looking at someone he used to know..it was Urahara.

After seeing Urahara..Takashi felt a little better,he was just about to lean back again on the floor when he stood up quickly... "Where is Tamaki....Val and Yuki?!!!",...he looked around in a puzzled way..but could see urahara and someone familiar to him..an old friend ..Shiro Kuchiki,he didn't say anything to shiro he was more concerned with the others who were in the tight situation...rolling his eyes through out the room he saw tamaki and leaning down hugging val...while val looked shocked and crying..

At then Takashi knew that Yuki was taken by that monster...he started to lean against the wall in defeat...looking towards Tamaki..."So He took her didn't he?!.."..the question came out in a very low tone,he was so angry and confused that he didn't notice that his wounds were starting to open once again from his movements.

So everyone risked their souls here for nothing..even after all i did and what the others went through...he still was able to get away...curse this..,Takashi could now also feel a very strong spiritual pressure on the top of the school..he couldn't tell who it was,but from the looks on the all around him it didn't look like an enemy..
    Kisuke Urahara
    Ex-Captain

Male

Post  Kisuke Urahara on Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:34 pm

Kisuke watched with a calm expression as Takashi did a little writhe in pain. It wasn't designed really to cause pain, more of a test of endurance. Iyasu is designed to cause a trial to see whether the person could resist itching or not. If they didn't itch, then their wound would heal to near perfect condition (it doesn't heal sores,) and if they itched, their wound would completely melt into a bloody heap. Hey, Kisuke was a messed up guy. Noone ever said sanity had anything had to do with this. Nevertheless, he was relieved when Takashi endured. Bloody heaps weren't suited for this situation. He grinned.

"Good, you took my advice."

He looked at the odd collection once more. There was the boy pointing a sword at him, the cute girl (who he decided he needed to talk to sometime,) the other girl, and Takashi. What to do, what to do. These people certainly weren't prepared for a rescue mission attempt of that other cute girl, taken by the fiendish Aizen for his fiendish plans. The fiend. At least he wasn't taking her for some really Aizen like bonding experienc-Oh god. They had to get her back!

"Alright, now, I'll train you for a couple days in the ways of avoiding bondage and also your shinigami skills for good measure and-"

.... who the hell are you? what do you want?!!?

Total... plan... buzzkill... Oh well. He gave Shiro his best ominously friendly stare. He learned from the best (mainly Retsu.)

"If you wish to resume having proper facial structure I would advise you to lower your weapon."

Smooth. Bit too Mayuri-ish for his taste though.
    Val
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Val on Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:59 am

Her resolve seemd to have disapeared as Tamaki hugged her, she burried her face into the other girls shoulder, hugging onto her tightly. It seemed she wasn't in the best state of mind to hear well anything that was being said.
    Instead she just stay in her place, her crying eventually calming down, her breathing becoming more ragged but at least not as loud as before, though muffled by the other girls shoulder, she gripped her tightly as she tried to calm herself down further.
    It wasn't the time but she couldn't hold it in.
    Shiro Kuchiki
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Shiro Kuchiki on Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:04 pm

He lowered his weapon immidietly, what on earth was happening, he healed takashi? now that he thought about it and remebered this man but from where he could not remeber, he went to takashi and sat down next to him are you... are you all right?

(OOC: sorry for the short post)
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Tamaki Kousaka on Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:22 pm

She petted Val's head,trying to calm her down Oh,Val.. she tried to calm her down,she didn't know if it was working or not. "If you wish to resume having proper facial structure I would advise you to lower your weapon." her brown eyes looked at the hat and clogs man and send a glare in his way You touch him even once,I'll make sure you don't have children. Tamaki looked at Val.still crying softly on her shoulder It's fine,Val..

She got up,letting Val stay in her sitting position as she walked closer to Shiro,eventually being shoulder to shoulder as the red head shinigami put her hands on her hips and kept glaring at the blonde green hat wearing man.Without even so much as glancing at Takashi she replied to him Yes,the man took her.] then her brown eyes filled with confusion Excuse me?train us?why should we go to someone that we don't even know?much less one who thinks he can touch Shiro

Ugh,some men needed to learn their place.And this man was one of them But..he may have a point... her glare lowered slightly,but she was still quite annoyed he tried to touch Shiro I'm keeping an eye on him...
    Takashi Satoru
    Rank 1

Post  Takashi Satoru on Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:40 am

Takashi was still in a bit of a confusing matter after all what happened here the past hour and after hearing Tamaki say that the hollow had taken her,..They say making a friend takes a moment...But Being a friend takes a life time., That was part of what takashi was feeling of regret to not have been stronger,He looked at Shiro then who seemed to be alert from Urahara,What are you doing shiro you idiot....Takashi started to push himself up and walk towards shiro and urahara who seemed to be face to face,he put his hand on Shiro's zanpaktou..

"It's okay, Shiro..His helpful..can't be called a friend but helpful"..He then looked towards kisuke.. and with a optimistic gaze he started to speak.. "You said you could train us...Does that mean you want to send us after that hollow?!...He then found tamaki burst in with a fire gazing way..after urahara warned shiro..and seemed to dislike the idea of going with him.

"Tamaki..There's nothing to be afraid of,this man infront of you can help us...But i don't know about the famous Shiro kuchiki,if he would like to be trained the same way like us..Or maybe his prideful clan leader would train him if his still alive that is.." ..Takashi hated the kuchiki's clan leader..he couldn't remember his name,But that face of that man always gave takashi the creeps even when he was part of soul society squad 10,he couldn't forget the famous captain of all the gotei 13.
    Kisuke Urahara
    Ex-Captain

Male

Post  Kisuke Urahara on Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:16 pm

Well, threats hadn't worked out before. They might've, but he didn't consider a friendship between the two. Otherwise, his feelings wouldn't be... well not hurt but they weren't all sunshine and peaches. "I'm sorry. I'd very much like to have children, if you'd lower your kicks at the ready, we may proceed." He also tipped his hat gratefully when Takashi stuck up for him. Such a nice boy he was, even if he was a sin of science. "Indeed, don't be afraid of lil old me." He gave her a winning smile, though he suspected he'd receive only a glare in return. Oh well.

Excuse me?train us?why should we go to someone that we don't even know?much less one who thinks he can touch Shiro

Well well, now he wasn't so hot for her. She was kind of mean. As if to completely shut her down, he strolled casually to Shiro and poked him on the forehead. He then turned. "My point now emphasized, I think we can save that girl if we all put on our optimistic faces. What say you?!"
    Val
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Val on Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:24 pm

By now Val had calmed down enough to at least listen to what was going on, Train?, to save Yuki ...... Though she wasn't sure what this man was up to he seemed capable. Even if just a tiny bit... strange, she looked him up and down properly for the first time. Wiping away at her eyes she put on a tough front as her eyes narrowed on him, she pushed herself up and moved to stand by Tamaki.

She still didn't trust herself to speak but she would just stand with her hands clenched into fists, turning her head to look at the others, observing there expressions.
    Shiro Kuchiki
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Shiro Kuchiki on Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:50 pm

Shiro unsheathed his sword tamaki its fine... i trust him, forgive me for my suspicion mr? but where exactly did you think the training would be undergoing... who is this person who went missing just now? i need information to conclude if this whoever got kidnapped... is worth my trouble... or that what i would like to say... but seeing as tamaki has taken a liking to whoever got kidnapped... i cant ingore it... i will consult with Nii-sama about it though... he then eyed takashi im suprised... you remeber my name... takashi was it?

he braced himself into a standing position if Nii-sama fought this hollow and didnt win... then how do you suppose we could even budge him? even if we combined our forces... i doubt that would be enough... besides who knows how many hollows as strong as him would be waiting for us beyond the enemy lines.... i dont mind going to save someone i dont even know but... id rather not run headless into a massacre he closed his eyes turning away from the rest of them... waiting for someone to reply
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Tamaki Kousaka on Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:40 pm

Tamaki looked at Takashi,her eyes showing him she was slightly afraid but she kept it hidden.Her eyes then looked at Shirotamaki its fine... i trust him she let out a heavy sigh.She turned her who body towards the hat and clogs man as he was poking Shiro's forehead and gave him a cold gaze but then her eyes soften ...Fine.I'll trust him.. she ran a hand through her long red hair.Hearing Shiro talk about how if his brother fought him and couldn't win than how can they win?

Shiro,Don't compare yourself to your brother or us much,okay?Were not the same... she placed a hand on his shoulder.Well she turned her whole attention towards Kisuke.He was a bit odd,Tamaki could see that but she thought that he could help them.Tamaki didn't know Yuki for very long but if she was someone important to Aizen then there was no time to lose.

I'll go train her eyes looked at Takashi's then she turned her head towards Val and finally on Shiro So?What does everyone else say?I won't let that girl fall into the hands of Aizen.Even though I don't know her well,I won't leave her with that man By now her hand was caressing Shiro's shoulder,comforting him in a way as she waited for everyone's response.
    Takashi Satoru
    Rank 1

Post  Takashi Satoru on Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:46 am

Takashi stood watching this discussion as it started to look it was heading in just one straight line..with just one decision...with just one hope and that was to bring Yuki back at any cost.It wasn't going to be an easy matter,they were all going to go through hell itself before setting an eye on Yuki...He looked at Tamaki,where he could feel the fear in her eyes...But tried to get back to his old self once again after about 2 hours from when Yuki was taken..so he gave a slight smile to Tamaki to try and tell her that everything will be alright.He knew that if he kept on the sad and angry face it wouldn't do any good..Takashi had to get over what happened and start thinking ahead.

He then looked at Shiro who seemed to also have remembered him..."Yes..it's takashi..long time no see,old friend..Although i would have preferred to have met you in a better situation than this."...Takashi then walked towards val and gave her his hand.."Come on val...You don't expect to get Yuki back with a face like that"..he said in a calm tone while smiling to her...

He turned his head to face Urahara..."Then i guess we all agree to this,Urahara...You'd better be right on this...because as you see everyone here have put their faith in your training so don't disspoint us"
    Kisuke Urahara
    Ex-Captain

Male

Post  Kisuke Urahara on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:15 pm

Urahara... right? That one would be a shocker, wouldn't it? Everyone was going around accepting his proposal for him to train them, and they were the ones being skeptical. It didn't seem fair, did it? It never was. Indeed, Kisuke had helped most of the people that hated him today. There was that one time that he helped Soifon off the roof when she was startled by Yoruichi, and she now regularly tried to blow up his shop. It was all so... utterly... typical.

Oh well...

"I'm more than prepared! You guys'll be all manly and buff when i'm through with you!" He pulled out his fan to fan himself yet again, savoring the air over his now grinning face. "We're off!"

And at that, he jumped out a window.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:50 pm