Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

Ready! Set! don't get caught!

Val
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-01-18

Ready! Set! don't get caught!

Post  Val on Fri May 01, 2009 3:07 am

"time for some fun" Val decaired to herself as she thought for a moment. Looking round the bland school decor. this place needs some colours.. its so boreing as the thought crossed her mind a small smirk appeared on her face. "Hehe.. perfect" she whispered to herself. Val jumped around abit to herself which looked odd to the students around her who seariousely wondered what she was doing there. She had no unifrom still. Looking more like a punk from the streets then anything else. She just giggled to herself and walked off trying to play it cool after the outburst she had just had. i need some paint first she nodded to herself. Waiting untill classes started she walked off and left her gigai in a safe place while she wondered off to >>: borrow coughstealcough some paint from one of the stores in town.

She returned afew hours later and entered her gigai once more to have some fun. "hehe". She grabbed some rollers and took a bucket of paint opening it and splashing it on the lockers, useing the roller to spread it out before doing the same again moving downt he empty hallway. She wasn't exactly being quiet... she really never was able to remain to silent. Once she had finished with the hallway she moved to the front of the school.. she only had blue paint left now.. leaving the lockers and hallways inside a nice mix of lime green, orange, bright pink, neon blue, dark red and purple. She got out the rollers and looked at the rather large canvis. "I think a kitty would look good" she said to herself as she smiled wide, a childish grin as she started off moving as quickly as she could not really careing that she was getting paint on herself. She started painting the outline for the kitten not realiseing that she could be seen from the windows by the students or that if those students did not remain quiet.. even a teacher could catch her. Of course val didn't think of this she was to interested in having fun and making the school looking welcoming. The kitten was comein along nicely though she had the face and whiskers going very well up on the wall. she was at least smart enough to have set up a pully rope system so it looked like she was climbing up the building useing the rope instead of standing on thin air panting a school building.

Once finished she made a little flower in the upper left hand corner of the building with a waveing kitten picture.. the paint was dripping abit before it was able to dry though so the kitten seemed to look abit demented with little spots running down over its face and off its paw and body giving a feel of suffereing as it was "bleeding"
    Yuki Shizuka
    Rank 1

Female
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Re: Ready! Set! don't get caught!

Post  Yuki Shizuka on Sun May 24, 2009 10:04 am

~ The day had started kinda slowly, nothing much out of the ordinary happened like usually. Yuki had been feeling restless lately and she was getting a little sick so now she was walking along the hallway on her way to the school nurse to get some painkillers and be able to lie down and close her eyes for a few minutes to clear her mind. Perhaps I'm overdoing this all... the work, school, Quincy practices and now I'm the class president. Sighing to herself as she rubbed her forehead slightly she scolded herself mentally for never being able to say no to any requests, it was as if her nature refused her to allow herself a little time to relax and breathe. Maybe she was scared that if she would slow down then everything in her strict and busy life would start to crumble as she strove to prove to everyone that she was more than capable to take care of herself and later on her little sister when she would come back.

Yuki was a girl that never gave much to popularity, but due to her kindness and how she was always willing to smile at all then she had captured the hearts of many and was friendly with most people she met.
    Her friends Riku and Chiro from her class were always teasing her and calling her the heart breaker in the class since she never had time to date and therefore turned down all the people who asked her out. It wasn't really her fault! She was just ... busy! But this popularity and also excellent grades had earned her the title as the class president, well it was kinda forced onto her by the teachers. Well she didn't mind that much, except on days like this when she felt completely drained from all energy and only felt like crawling into her bed and pulling the covers over her head. The classes this morning seemed to have been extra slow and it felt like they were draining all life force from the students that had been so full of energy earlier while laughing and chatting on their way into the classroom. Yuki had to wake Riku up probably 3 times this last class, which was getting close to the record of falling asleep 5 times in 1 class. The loud voice of the teacher as he tried to make them memorize some math formulas had slowly been increasing her headache until she had finally given in and asked to be excused. Math surely was one of the most boring and torturous thing ever and even a straight A student like Yuki thought so.

As she kept on her walking Yuki teased with the thought in her head to just go straight home and skip the rest of the school for the day, which she would never do though, as the fresh smell of paint made her wrinkle her nose slightly and making her stop with a confused expression on her face. Paint? But there was no mention of any changes to the school today. Driven forward by curiosity she kept walking until she stopped and stared wide eyed at the newly made art in front of her. With her mouth slightly open she looked around with a growing shocked expression at all the colors that were now all over the place as if someone had had a fit and started throwing paint in all directions. W-who on earth? Are there some gang members in the school or something?

Well if this wasn't enough to piss her off then she didn't know what would be. Clenching her fists and throwing back her long hair, she muttered a low curse and stomped on as she was determined to find the one that had vandalized the school's properties like that! She was at the moment too upset to even let it cross her mind that perhaps her petite figure would not really scare any gang members or would she be able to scold them without being looked at as a weak female.

Quickening her pace she came out in front of the school. Hearing now that someone was indeed outside there she was sure to be catching those hooligans and they would better be prepared! She had her fist raised in the air and a frown on her pretty face as her eyes shoot sparks when she spotted the vandalizer. A....girl? She barely noticed that she spoke out loud so shocked was she to discover that all this mayhem had been caused by a single girl that seemed to be around her own age. Since the other girl was still turning her back on her Yuki couldn't really see her face that well but she seemed to be a pretty girl, perhaps dressed a little too tomboyish but whatever suited her style Yuki guessed. She never really judged anyone by appearance, but at this moment she was not pleased with seeing that this girl was not wearing a uniform, not to mention what she was just doing right now ! If not for her still shocked and angry mind and not to mention her throbbing headache, Yuki would have probably noticed the kitten that had been painted on the school and that had most probably made her get a laughing fit seeing that she had a very rich humor. And she would also have probably noticed right away that this girl was no human. But not now, oh no not now!

Raising her normally soft and quiet voice, she shouted out to get Val's attention. Hey you! What do you think you are doing? Do you realize that this is school's properties you are vandalizing them? Are you a student here?

If she was a student here then Yuki was supposed to report this that instant to the principal, but she wasn't really ever fond of doing that. Telling on people was something low and was only to be used when really necessary, but she wasn't sure how on earth she was supposed to fix this mess up without some authority noticing. ~

Last edited by Yuki Shizuka on Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Val
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Val on Sun May 24, 2009 12:23 pm

Val was busy analysing her work and wondering if anything else was needed, she still had that grin on her face. She loved her art work. At the sound of someone yelling she turned around with a confused expression. What am I doing?... Val thought it was obvious what she was donig. She was making the school look pretty.
    "Umm, whats it to you?" she asked abit naivly as she looked at the girl that had sneaked up on her with a brow raised. She didn't want to seem rude, just curious as to why she cares what she was doing.

She gave a nervous smile and brought one hand to the back of her head, the other outstretched to the painting.
    "I'm making the school look pretty" she said with a child like innocence in her voice. It was fun. At least for her to do so.
    Yuki Shizuka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Yuki Shizuka on Sun May 24, 2009 12:57 pm

~ Her arched eyebrow twitched as the other girl didn't even seem a little bit guilty for her actions, in fact she looked like she was almost proud of her deed for making the colorless school become like a crazed rainbow on a trip. Heck she couldn't possibly be thinking that this was a behavior that could be tolerated?? Yuki drew in a deep breath to calm her nerves and angrily flipped her long hair back from her face as she held her gaze on the other girl. Is she being serious here? Sighing loudly she raised her hand and pointed at the artwork, forcing herself to keep her voice steady and calm. This...is something that a girl your age should not be doing! Come to think of it then the other girl seemed to be a really innocent and supposedly naive person, a really cute thing was the first thing that came into Yuki's mind and she felt almost bad for scolding her. ....Yuki Shizuka are you loosing your mind here? she rubbed her forehead as the headache seemed to be threatening to split her head in half as she tried to figure out what to do.

Look, this is something that will cost a lot of money to repair probably and you will be expelled if the principal finds out. Do you realize that? she did hope the other would get the point, she didn't look dumb or anything just.... was ignorant the right word?
    Putting her hands on her hips she looked with a slightly weirder expression at the girl as she tilted her head to the side. She does not feel....human when I think about it. Stepping closer she examined Val's face and the feeling of her spiritual pressure better. Who are you?

At the moment she had kind of forgotten about the school and was really curious about the girl that stood in front of her. This was surely nothing a human would do if she thought about it better and this girl really didn't seem....well aware of her surroundings perhaps? Well she can't be an arrancar or a hollow because their reiatsu makes me sick.....I would know instantly if she was a quincy... but what about..?

Even though she had never encountered a shinigami before then she knew by listening to stories that the thread of their spiritual being was red. Focusing her energy and searching out with her mind she saw the thread of the spirit of that girl. Ah there I see it... she is a shinigami! What is she doing here? I doubt the shinigamis nowadays are so bored that they come to the real world just to paint schools... the process of examining her only taking seconds, Yuki pulled back and crossed her arms. She wasn't sure if the other would be able to know that Yuki herself wasn't a human so she decided for the time being not to mention that she knew about her identity.

Shifting slightly and being alert to all movements, she was ready to sprint after the mysterious girl if she decided to make a run for it. ~

Last edited by Yuki Shizuka on Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Val
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Val on Sun May 24, 2009 1:18 pm

The girl seemed, well... serious and not fun from what she could tell. The tall girl looked young and from what she could tell attractive, she blinked afew times as she tried to register as much as possible into her mind, from the uniform.. which val would die if she had to wear which come to think of it DX she does when its made. Thuogh it looked fitting on this girl, she seemed graceful and inteligent aswell... this could be bad.
    Val stared at the girl curiou and wondering why she looked so serious, she almost rivaled Tamaki in her ability to make Val feel threatoned. Great another one ...Its not like what she did was bad. All she did was make the school look more pleasant.. at least she thought it looked more pleasant and welcomeing.
    She frowned as she was being scolded, and looked slightly hurt by it.Her eyes sinking inward abit. but.. was all that came into her mind.at the accusation that she was not supposed to be doing this.

When the realisation sank in that she could indeed be expelled for this, well.... she wasn't supposed to create trouble but she did not think it would be that bad. Afterall she wasn't real.. at least her identity here was not. If the others found out at soul society she'd be in big trouble. Not only that but she was upset aswell...".With I don't want to be expelled" her frown deepend, she was afraid.. she looked down and shut her eyes, as she was asked her name she thought if it was wise to give it.. after all this person would report her.. no?... It was val though not someone who would think out there actions beforehand and therefore she gave it without question. "Val.." she gave the short version though, she did not like giving her whole name. It was a pain to do so regularly.

Since her eyes where closed this did not allow her to notice Yuki's readiedness, nor was she able to watch her examine her.
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 36
    Location : Following what i think its best for the Society... that and tormenting Shiro
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post  Tamaki Kousaka on Tue May 26, 2009 3:15 pm

Tamaki has spent almost all morning searching through every school that she could possibly find,which might mean why she has some leaves in her hair from all the running,she sighed ash she regained her breath Man where IS that little squirt?im gonna give her a noogie so hard she'll beg to be around Byakuya Taichou than me!!.she quickly regained her composure and stretched a little,she was now near the substitue Shinigami's School,Ichigo Kurosaki.

Human Schools are..interesting..to say the least.

As she walked closer she could notice some people giving her looks which she glared at them,she did always had a tendency to listen to orders or behave but hey that was her and if people didn't like it she would just say some cussing words which meant she would always get in trouble with her superiors.

Enough reminiscing...time to find Val as she got to the gates she noticed someone familiar Val! and she was talking with someone,she looked at the woman with a serious look as she got closer to them but then her serious look was replaced with a smile Val!!there you are! she immediately hugged the little shinigami girl and ruffled her head I've been trying to find you everywhere! Val must've known by now that wasn't a real smile that Tamaki had.she must've known that she was mad or at least annoyed.

As she let Val go she looked towards the school and her eyebrow raised.she saw a Giant cat painted onto the school,she immediately looked at Val ...was this your doing? she then looked at the woman who seemed to be making her uncomfortable but nonetheless bowed at her Thank you for keeping an eye on her.she can be most troublesome when she can.. This woman...seems to be.. different from a human woman...i wonder.. Oh i feel rude!my name's Tamaki Kousaka!what's yours if i may ask? she wouldn't think to start a fight here where theres human so it's best to mingle.
    Takashi Satoru
    Rank 1

Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

Post  Takashi Satoru on Wed May 27, 2009 8:43 am

Takashi had left the roof top and walked down towards the headmaster's office once again..His meeting should have finished by now,He had to apologize like always for skipping class..Takashi was never the kind of person to follow rules at all,but apologizing was something he must do at least each time he stay home sleeping while skipping class..so he rushed down the stairs whlie heading right I should give up education..such a pain he thought to himself while walking as he never did think that education was important although it's one of the basic things to make a successful person.But he didn't believe in that,he then started to count on his fingers how many times he had skipped class..shouted at a teacher..slept in class..,he then shaked his head. This is about the 25th time i head to the headmaster...i see him more than i see my own friends.While walking he noticed some colours on the wall which looked like it was made by some kind of talented student. Nice colours...at least now the school has some sweet taste..He followed the stream of colours on the wall until he came across 3 girls...and for his bad luck he met the person who he wouldn't want to see,It was his class president. OH No..Anyone but her..that what came to his mind at looking at her.He always thought of Yuki as a too goodie goodie shoes who always likes to follow the rules and be the best in class not only in grades but not to mention the school's festivals.

Hey there... i was looking for the headmaster's office and it seems i lost my way....he said in a nervous tone..as he then looked at the two other girls who looked a lot more friendly one of them had red hair and seems to be alot like a cheerful character..the other had a pale look on her face and from that look it was most clear that she was the one responsible for the nice drawing..Takashi didn't look to what the girl did as a crime he actually liked her way of development to the school..as what he thought.

He looked with his eyes to the 2 unkown girls to him and smiled.. "I am Takashi..nice to meet you"

He was now becoming uncomfortable espically if Yuki would ask for the reason his heading to the headmaster,although rarly talked with her but he never wanted any of the students in school to get a bad impression about him.
    Yuki Shizuka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Yuki Shizuka on Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:51 am

~ Softening her expression a little Yuki allowed herself to relax and try not to look too intimidating towards the girl in front of her as she at least showed the politeness to tell her name and she did seem rather friendly although she appeared also a little confused over the seriousness on Yuki‘s face. She knew that some of the students did not like to confront her when she was in the role as the class president. She knew some basic martial arts and was also in good shape so she allowed no one to escape her or try to scare her. But there were mostly those that liked to break the rules than others that were grumbling over her, she was very loved of the rest since she always tried to be fair and juste in her decisions and well to be honest then most of the students liked having a little peace in their school.

„Val hm? My name is Yuki, it‘s nice to meet you. Now – „
    Before she finished the sentence another girl had made her appearance, and she seemed to know this Val very well as she embraced the other girl with a soft smile. Was she another shinigami or simply a human friend that knew the other girl? Well for now Yuki‘s headache did not allow her any more spirit searching for now so she just shrugged that thought away for the time being, she didn‘t have to know everything. This new girl seemed to be very jolly and had bright eyes and red hair that fell in locks around her pretty face. Yuki nodded towards her and introduced herself again. „Nice to meet you, as I was telling your friend here then my name is Yuki and I‘m the class president of class 3B„.

Shinigamis.... Not much had been talked about them in her household when she had been younger, only about their existence and what their purpose was. But even in those few words then Yuki had been able to detect some kind of bitterness in the voices of the grown ups. She was by now starting to get curious and kind of thrilled over getting the chance to actually meet a shinigami, although this situation could not really be called fun while meeting someone for the first time.

Tilting her head to the side she made a hand gesture towards Val‘s „work of art“ and spoke again in a more serious tone while letting her strict gaze wander over to Val. „I was just about to ask Val here how she was going to clean up this mess here, seeing that I would hate to have to report it to the headmaster and make some big fuzz about it.“ As she let the half-threatening, half-friendly sentence trail into the air her stance changed slightly and the expression on her face showed clearly that she would though inform this if no one would offer a good enough excuse or do something about this situation. I must admit though that the school does indeed look better now she mused to herself. But seeing as how she had chosen to live her life then there was no way that she would let this go unnoticed and perhaps get involved in some rather nasty circumstances, she could not afford any of that.

A small, nagging feeling formed at the back of her head as she felt a rather weird but familiar presence. Turning her head to the side Yuki spotted immediately the reason for that feeling as Takashi Satoru made his way towards them in a casual stroll. A small smirk appeared on her lips as she noted how discomfortable he seemed by her presence. Takashi was a carefree boy that probably held the record for being sent many, many times to the headmaster in one week. One could almost not help shaking their head over that. If he insists on being a rule-breaker then he could at least try to be a little more discreet about it. Yuki knew that he was no ordinary human though, but she never had the chance to figure it better out since they never really were that much around each other, seeing how different they were. I‘ll bet my left arm that he‘s on his way to the headmaster now and as she couldn‘t hold back the slightly impish feeling, she asked smugly.

„Now where would you be headed when classes have started, Takashi?“ crossing her arms, she waited patiently for an answer. Well it certainly was her duty to ask like this, but she knew nonetheless that the raven haired boy would most probably get annoyed at her for this question since the answer seemed very obvious. Normally she would never act to someone like this, since it was not in her nature to be mean or evil, but she couldn‘t help herself when it came to Takashi. It was as if he managed to somehow make her more witty and teasing whenever he was around.

The constant pounding in her head was though making her small moment of teasing him a rather dull moment and she wanted nothing more than to be able to lie down somewhere. Licking her dry lips and blinking a few times she straightened her back. I‘ve had headaches before, this is nothing that will kill me. All she had to worry about now was to maintain some order and see to that the rules would be followed while getting those girls to understand that this was not some matter to joke about or ignore.

However difficult that might prove.... ~
    Val
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Val on Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:02 pm

Ah crap, Vals only thought right now was RUN! and RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!, she really wished she had brought her Zan with her, normally he would give her advice on how to act with other cubs or at least stop her from doing something that would harm her. Her eyes came open instantly and looked in shock and fear at Tamaki. She was completely ready to bolt at this point. "T-ta-tamaki.. umm uhh... umm yea, I made the school look pretty" she said with a giant nervous smile as her hand was rubbing the back of her head. Oh god i wish i wasn't here right now. Tamaki would make vals life hell when they got back to soul society for this. Hell maybe even before then. If she wasn't feeling bad enough before from the other girls scolding, this was so much worse, she started biteing her lip.

Though she didn't think she was in trouble for the lovely picture, or the paint on the lockers inside that tamaki had yet to see, she knew she was in trouble though for leaving the house when she was told not to. She had a extremely fearful expression on her face as she seemed almost as if she was hypeventilateing.
    She looked at Yuki then back at tamaki not really knowing which one was worse right now, tamaki just scared her period but the other seemed able to make her feel bad easily. Her attention then snapped to Takashi for only a brief moment befor back to Tamaki and Yuki. Not another person, it was starting to feel to crowded right now.

Panic had well and truely set in, and though it wouldn't take much to make it step away she really needed the guidance of her pride leader right now. He would make it so much easier for her.
    Takashi Satoru
    Rank 1

Post  Takashi Satoru on Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:16 pm

Takashi smiled nervously to the three girls and wished he was someplace else at the moment, he didn't like where this was going...I shouldn't have told her i was going to the headmaster's office then again she probably figured that out the moment she saw me..What a pain!!!.., his unwanted thought came as she asked him he was now rubbing his forehead putting on a friendly smile.. "Well you see,umm..I think the headmaster needs me to get him something" that was the answer that came up his mind when she asked him,he knew that if he would have told her the real reason...he wouldn't get enough of her scolding.

Takashi always thought that Yuki wasn't a normal girl,her actions were sometimes weird as if she wasn't human but what would it matter to him,Takashi thought that the atmosphere was getting kind of rough so he wanted to make things lighten up a bit..he looked at those other two girls which seemed to be named Tamaki,Val.. "You know you would make this school look much better if they allowed you art",He then turned to face Yuki once again.. "So Yuki shouldn't you be the one heading to class...You wouldn't want to get any unwanted signs in your clean report,would you?" he spoke in a friendly teasing tone..

The looks of the two girls was quite unrelaxing,they both looked like they never heard the word school before at least that was what it looked like..Maybe it's time to figure who those two are?!..

"Where did you two come from,I don't think i saw you around?" that was a question which would show him some answers and clear some suggestions inside him.For what he was made him always take care of his back and be careful even at the slightest of things.
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female
    Location : Following what i think its best for the Society... that and tormenting Shiro

Post  Tamaki Kousaka on Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:06 pm

Tamaki rolled her eyes at Vash Made the school pretty you say? she raised one of her eyebrows and looked at Val straight in the eye.her brown eyes looking to hers as if trying to find some kind of lie ...hmmm she didn't know to whether believe her or grab her by the ear and drag her back to Soul Society.

She looked and saw someone else appeared on the scene.it was a young man,looked around their age-well the human age ...this is interesting... she smiled at the girl whose name was Yuki [color=red]A pleasure to meet you!i hope Val was a good girl while i was gone...right?[/color she looked at Val with a smile but Val knew what that smile meant,she didnt want any trouble while they were in the human world.

(OOC:Sorry its so short..)
    Yuki Shizuka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Yuki Shizuka on Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:48 am

~ Interesting excuse indeed.. crossed her mind as Takashi spoke. ,,Hmmm I wonder what that could be.." Her small frown was very noticeable at Takashi's words. Well I should have expected that, seeing that I am also "skipping class" she reasoned with herself. "I'm taking care of some personal errands, Satoru."

Turning her attention away from her classmate, the gaze went now on Tamaki. ,,Well how do you define being a good girl? Since last time I checked, that was not vandalizing properties of the school. But I must admit that she has been polite and not tried to flee yet at least, since that would give her even more troubles I can promise you." She said that on purpose as if letting all escaping plans that Val could have in mind disappear as quickly as possible.

Well by now it was clear that the small shinigami called Val was getting really panicky, and it made Yuki almost feel guilty. She never could resist anything cute and innocent, like some small animals or kids and well... this Val was doing a great job in making Yuki not wanting to scold her more. What needed to be done now, without further delay was to somehow get rid of all the paint. But well.... how was a very nice question to that. ,,Alright now, we need to do something about this before someone from the staff comes." She was almost sure that this small speech would make Takashi surprised, since he as so many rule breakers thought that Yuki never gave anyone chance. Seeing that most of them are still in the school should open their eyes to that.... idiots. But she ignored that for now and scratched her cheek in a thinking manner as she tried to come up with the best solution while running her blue eyes over the kitty and the rest of the splashing of paint.

She was horrible at lying so she couldn't really blame someone else for doing this. Not that she wanted to, but some anonymous gang could always do the trick. All of the sudden realizing, Yuki turned her gaze back on Takashi. He can probably lie better than I can... how about I just disappear from the scene and he, since he's on his way to the headmaster, can report this to him and say that it was probably done by some gang....the headmaster would probably never bother to ask any more questions about it anyways. She didn't realize that she was by now staring at Takashi while she rolled this thought around in her head and tested how it could work. The headache had almost been forgotten by now as she decided this could be the best thing for their actions.

Now... how to ask someone to lie for you? It troubled her greatly and went against all her morals as she opened her mouth and closed it a few times. What would he think of that? And what would the shinigamis say?

,,Ummm....Takashi I was wondering if you could perhaps help out here...." she got a little flustered and her voice was very low. God darn it! I don't think I can ask him to do that..! What am I thinking anyway? Why not let the shinigami just take the blame? ~
    Val
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Val on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:05 am

The clue tamaki had given her had shot over her head she was to panicked at that moment to notice what the smile ment.
    Val figeted on the spot not knowing what to do or say, it was not good at all, though not alot of the words spoken had sunk in the threat of wose punishment if she escaped was enough to make her try to calm herself down.. though the threat seemed to make her teary eyed as she sniffled slightly. She looked at the two still back and forth abit teary eyed untill she was calm enough to answer Takashi's question.
    She snapped out of it and looked at him "We came from sou-" that rare occasion where val thinks before speaking actually comes up as she was about to say soul society though she wasn't quit able to come up with a quick cover "err we're new here" she said as a attempt at a quick save. She was still abit panicked from earlier so her voice an manor of talking was abit cracked and nervous.

She thought abit on the suggestion of taking away the art and making the school look bland again. She rubbed her eyes as she sniffled again. "the school no want to be pretty?" she asked innocently as she was still rubbing her eyes. Though what she ment to say was you don't want the school to look pretty. Due to her sniffling and emotional state it came out differently, she blinked afew times as she looked at Yuki then at Tamaki, wondering why they didn't just get some paint remover and do it themselves, themselves being herself and tamaki, it wouldn't take to long if they worked at full speed. Though she really didn't want to make the suggestion since it would mean getting rid of the pretty picture and colours in the school. She had a deep frown on her face.
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Tamaki Kousaka on Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:40 pm

Tamaki quickly got off of Val,yawning a bit as she then looked at Val with a serious look ......Ahh...fine your not in trouble.. she sighed and shook her head at the young shinigami then she looked at the young man His...name was...Takashi? just like he said it she smiled and waved at him Sorry i didn't say anything in the first place,was just worry about this- she pointed to val -little idiot

She grinned a little knowing Val didn't like being called that but she wouldn't say anything now,would she?oh well i wonder.. As Tamaki looked at Val with a serious look again Damn she almost said Soul Society,she's got to be careful or else i'll covers will be blown she sighed yet again as she decided to put both of her pigtails into now a high ponytail since,for her it felt hot.
    Takashi Satoru
    Rank 1

Post  Takashi Satoru on Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:47 pm

Takashi placed both of his hands behind his head leaning against the clean wall opposite to the one which Val had drew on,he was now looking in a calm way at Yuki which looked like the little lie didn't pass by her.. "Well..You know Yuki,He might want me to get him some new clothes better than that dirty old one he wears everyday without even cleaning"..He then blinked at the girl named Val as she said the word "Sou.." Could it be...The question came to himself..Could those 2 girls actually be Shinigamies,and here for him..he then shacked his head slightly so that the 3 wont notice...Nah that's impossible...I mean look at them they don't look like any kind of harm,they may just be some rookies from the academy came here to get some time off...

The expressions on his face didn't change he kept that friendly smile on to the 3 of them..He turned his eyes to look at Yuki again.. "..*Sou*..Never heard of it, have you heard of such a place like that Yuki?",He didn't intend to wait for an answer from yuki, The reaction of the 2 girls to what he said would just make him more sure of who he was dealing with here.

He then kept silent for some moments but turning his eyes by the 3 girls, he noticed a sudden change in Yuki's expressions and found her staring at him..which made him raise his eyebrows and moves away from the wall looking at her..as she asked him something which made Takashi at the edge of falling on the floor laughing.

"Help huh?!...How could i help.." he shifted his eyes right and left to make sure no one was with them. "If i didn't know you well Yuki, I would have said that you want me to make something up to the Headmaster about the mess here"..He reached with his head close towards her putting on a whisper kind of expression on his face.

"I don't think that's what you meant..Right?!!!" ...He smirked towards her little flustered face,Takashi had a bad habit that he liked to take advantage of the little stuff that some unexpected people might ask him for..But he didn't want to make her suffer any longer epically this was like the first time for her to ask him for something...he whispered her in her ear.. "Don't worry about the mess here consider it erased from the wall..I will take care of it.But remember that you owe me..Maybe you could buy me lunch after school since i forgot my wallet." He smiled and reached back leaning against the wall..

The mess wasn't a big deal at all..he could say it was Leo's fault..and Leo was like a rival to Takashi and both of them always played tricks on each other...He now payed attention to the 2 girls once again.. "So where will you 2 be heading now?"
    Yuki Shizuka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Yuki Shizuka on Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:26 am

~ It made Yuki almost forget all her plans and scolding when she saw the tears in Val's eyes and heard the sniffle. Talking about melting her heart in a matter of seconds! Darn it! Don't do that, not the puppy look! She never could resist anything cute or defenseless, and now all she could think about was how she wanted to protect that shinigami girl and make her smile again. Dumbass... she scolded herself as she scratched her head with a defeated look. But Yuki clearly didn't have to have any worries about blowing their covers herself when she noticed how close it was that Val had said Soul Society when talking to Takashi. They would have to be more careful, especially around people that could mean them harm.

With a frown she ignored Takashi's rude remark about their headmaster, even though she had to bite back the laughter. "No, I can't say I've heard of any place like that Satoru."

To her anger and annoyance she saw that it amused Takashi greatly that she had something to ask of him. Well screw that then... I wont- before she could finish the sentence in her head, the raven haired boy had moved even closer to her and as he whispered to her the blush on her cheeks spread over the rest of her face. What the Hell does he think he's doing this close?? There was probably no one at school that realized just how shy she could get sometimes, and especially when it came to guys. She was always quick to decline all date offers and never let anything reach further than that, so when Takashi acted like some buddy buddy with her then all her shyness welled up and showed in her bright red- and frowning face.

She was not going to owe him anything! But before she would explode, Yuki scolded herself and tried to calm down. I hate it when I get caught off guard like this.... but I can't risk letting him run somewhere and tell about this. We also need all the help we can get if we are to erase this. Shooting Takashi an icy glare to try and cover her embarrassment before she turned to the girls, Yuki spoke quickly while trying her best to make the damn blushing go away. He will probably tell his friends about this and I will be called "the blushing Yuki" for the rest of my life.. she growled in her head. "Alright I've got it. I can't let someone lie but I wont either let Val get caught. I'm going to run now and get some paint remover and will be back after just a few minutes. You -all- stay here, and I will buy you that lunch Takashi if you help also." She had barely finished the sentence before she turned on her heel and ran off towards where the janitor kept his stuff.

She rushed through the hallway, her hair whipping through the air as she turned around a corner and finally found what she was looking for. It took her but seconds to get into the closet in the janitor's office and for her to grab all the paint remover she could find before she turned back to where the others were waiting. I hope they -did- decide to wait, it would take me forever to do this alone. ~
    Val
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Val on Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:44 am

Val pouted and looked away from tamaki glareing at the wall as her teary eye began to dry up abit sniffling once more, she really didn't like being called a little idiot. She crossed her arms infront of her chest, as she mumbled something along the lines of "I'm not a idiot", as she did so she realised that the two students seemed to be talking about something to each other. As she blinked afew times at the question she was asked a small flicker of rememberance flashed in her eye as she looked at Tamaki.

"You have to get fitted for your uniform" she said as she shivered from the memory of the headmasters office... gah that really did suck. She barely heard Yuki though she realised she had been requested to stay and so she thought she would have to. Watching her walk off her attention then turned to Tamaki again as she looked her up and down and wondered if she would have to go through the embarrasement that she did.

Val barely thought about classes, she knew she had a class schedule somewhere and still had paint on her body. She wondered if she should look up where she was supposed to be. Not like it mattered she would probly skip the day after tamai got fitted and come back tomorrow with her to try and not blow there cover. Val wasn't that good at these types of things. She waited for yuki watching the two that she was left with. She was glad she was not in trouble anymore though she still was abit upset.
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Tamaki Kousaka on Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:50 pm

She rolled her eyes at this Yuki woman and looked at Val Hey... she whispered to her Let's get out of here... she eyed Takashi wondering about him.he didn't seemed to be a normal human,maybe that's why Tamaki was on edge today.

She tapped on her foot impatiently while looking side to side and sighing a bit,she was starting to miss Soul SOciety but she knew she couldnt go back...yet anyway.
    Takashi Satoru
    Rank 1

Post  Takashi Satoru on Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:37 am

Takashi smiled and looked at the painted wall,it seems he got what he wanted a free lunch..,he watched as Yuki passed by heading to get what she called pain remover.He kept silent now shifting his sight between the 2 girls they looked friendly to a degree that made takashi want to pat Val from how defensive she was acting.. "Of course your not an idiot...You know i think what you did to the wall is a piece of art, but of course the likes of Yuki can't see that" he said in a friendly tone.

He then noticed that Tamaki wanted to leave asking val to come with her...They are leaving now,that's not fair i am not going to clean the entire wall with just Yuki...Me and my big fat mouth why do i even put myself into these stuff

By now he was staring straight at Tamaki who looked a little serious now with Val about leaving "Leaving so soon?!"

Takashi was now fed up he had an idea ringing in his head like a bell..a simple idea about taking out the paint brush and just writing on the wall the name "LEO" with bold text writing and leave to get lunch..he was starving and cleaning this wall looked like it would take forever,Another thing was the two girls who were leaving...They are the ones responsible for this they should do it...and he would just kick back relax and watch them clean,But it was too late for that now he had put himself into this mess by appearing here.

Now he waited for Yuki to come back to see what they could do about this mess and if there could be a faster and more easier way to get rid of this paint even if it was illegal
    Yuki Shizuka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Yuki Shizuka on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:48 pm

~ As Yuki came across the corner again she could almost sense the impatience of those that waited for her. Now she had all the equipment required to take care of the mess and all they had to do was to put their back's into this and the problem would be gone in a matter of minutes, and she could finally relax and get out of here to finally have some painkillers and perhaps a nap before she had to go to work. Well they at least are still here she thought with relief as she came closer to them.

To be frank then she was quite surprised about Takashi's helpfulness, it was rare that any rule-breaker would ever help her in anything without being scheming something so of course she was on alert and ready for anything. She was not one to be made a fool of. Giving Tamaki a slight warning glare since she seemed the most impatient person and ready to bolt, Yuki spoke. "Well now, everybody pick something and we can clear in no time. Alright?"

Were they able to see how fake her smile was? Probably... Oh to Hell with it, I don't have to be all cheerful here while being forced, even though it's my idea, to cover up some prank job or whatever anyone would call it! Letting out a heavy sigh she swept a strand of hair from her face and got ready for the job, now it would be interesting who would help and who would be getting their ass kicked by her later on..... ~
    Val
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Val on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:11 am

Val had hoped from one foot to the other she didn't want to go and leave them to defile her work but she also did not want to kill the picture... so she stayed and waited. She wondered if Tamaki would do so or just leave her there wit the other two.
    When she noticed Yuki come back she smiled, thinking of how she could best do this while having fun, she had decided she would run up and down the wall wth the paint remover. and see how that would work, she would also jump off the wall onto the ground and back onto the wall to make it like some kind of game and when she got to the top of the wall she would jump up and land on the side again or at least aim to. She also held the rope that was on the side of the wall in her hand, wraped around it so it would slide and give but also hold steady if she decided to tighten her grip around it.

With that she took the pain remover and gave a mock salute as she looked at the poor kitty that would no longer be living. "sorry kitty" she said in a sad tone as she frowned dipping a brush into the paint remover then jumping onto the wall beginning her run, surpriseingly she moved faster then a normal human could. Well surprising to someone who wasn't from soul society or didn't know what they where.
    Tamaki Kousaka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Tamaki Kousaka on Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:30 pm

She pouted a bit as she saw Yuki coming back with stuff she really didn't even give a second glance to,she knew Yuki gave her a glare and she gave it right back Tch..who does this girl think she is..oh well.. she gave a light smile as she saw Val cleaning the poor Kitty off the wall ..maybe i should be nicer...im getting too stressed.. she walked abit to the wall near Val and started cleaning.

Maybe i shouldn't be so hard on them..i'm taking my anger out at everyone that dare piss me off...Byakuya-Taichou might be right..maybe i do need anger management her eye twitched at the though of a Captain telling her about her anger problems that would cause her to just ignore the Captain or say he/she abused her-which they didn't-ok maybe Kurotsuchi-Taichou would do that but she isn't anywhere near him so its good for the moment.she looked towards Takashi with a raised eyebrow and wanted to know if he was gonna help clean.sure she isn't from this school but at least she's helping.
    Takashi Satoru
    Rank 1

Post  Takashi Satoru on Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:00 pm

As Takashi noticed Yuki come back he began to think of just like giving his back and run away,But he thought that wouldn't be such a nice thing to do so by now he had put himself in cleaning an entire wall and it was maybe the first time in takashi's life to do something good for the school,He then looked at the Tamaki and Val who looked like they started to put there brushes and start cleaning,He took his position standing infront of the wall beside Yuki and placed his brush into the paint remover and started brushing off the painting.

He continued to do this boring work and after some brushing he looked at the wall and from the view it seemed that they wouldn't be finished by midnight...He sighed and looked to the others working,The girl val was so cute and he felt sorry for her to be removing her own painting...He dipped his brush into the paint remover once again and was just about to start brushing when his foot slipped and he found himself about to fall hardly on the ground and the brush flew from his hand throwing some spots of paint on Yuki's face and tamaki and val's hair...The next minute takashi found himself on his back feeling some pain in the back of his neck from the fall...He rubbed the back of his head and looked up at Yuki,Tamaki and Val...and his face turned slightly red.

He quickly stood up ignoring the pain and looking at the 3 of them.. "umm.. I am very sorry, i didn't mean that.." Takashi felt like a total fool now, he didn't know how would the 3 react to what he did espically Yuki, His lunch was probably canceled now and the only thing he was going to eat was the unwanted words.
    Yuki Shizuka
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Yuki Shizuka on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:00 pm

She had already started swiping at the paint without giving the others another glance, but was still aware of those that were going to help and those that were gonna skip this. To her pleasure they all seemed decent beings and helped out with the job, although Val was getting rather caught up in the work. Yuki looked around, scanning the surroundings and was pleased to see no one there at the moment since it could get a little bit difficult to explain Val's speed as she ran across the wall and removed the paint in her way in a split of a second. Well, we will be quick at least... Yuki shrugged, besides it wasn't her problem if the shinigamis got discovered.

That other girl with the red hair seemed to have given up on taking off and also seemed to be relaxing more, which made Yuki be able to relax also. The last thing Yuki would want was a tensed up shinigami which she didn't even know the powers of. Not to mention when the shinigamis were 2 and she was 1... well she never knew which side Takashi would take. She would probably be able to bribe him with food, but she wasn't exactly rich so there was even a limit to that solution. Look at this, ms A grader and top student is helping out shinigamis that are clearly not adapting well to the human world and as if that wasn't enough then I'm bribing a rule-breaker with food! ...I should have stayed home this morning. But now this moment she decided to be nicer with Takashi, or well it wasn't as if she was mean to him. What she was going to do was to perhaps offer to help him with any study if he wanted and try to see if he wouldn't try to turn the pages around and start behaving.

With that thought in her mind, Yuki turned towards Takashi with a smile on her face and was just about to ask him where he would like to go for his lunch as the raven haired boy slipped. Loud thumping was heard and Yuki's eyes went big as she closed her mouth before getting a paint remover flying over her. There was a minute of silence, then another one. Her eyebrow twitched slightly as she brought her hand up to her face and swiped off some paint remover, knowing that her hair had probably plenty in it also. Do....not....loose...your...temper...Yuki.. There was almost a thunder cloud visible over her head as she counted slowly to 10 while strangling Takashi in her head.

"It's.....alright..."
    she tried to smile but it was just a grimace. Accidents happen....and he apologized... snap..out of it! Now finally calming herself down, she managed to stop looking like she was about to get a shotgun and shoot everybody at the scene. Walking towards Takashi and studying him, she asked softly. "Are you ok you clutz?"
    Val
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Val on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:55 pm

Val had noticed takashi slip as the bits of paint and remover splashed at her,she had one eye opened and the othere closed as she smiled wide, "Paint remover war!" she yelled as she jumped down from her place on the wall releasing the rope from her hand. She was happy about it, getting messy was always fun especially with others.
    She grabed a bucket of paint remover and made to look as if she would throw it over the two targets that where so close together. Stopping just in time as she noticed that he had actually fallen... Oh no fun.... she quickly put the bucket down and dipped her brush in it as she slowly made her way to the wall again whistling as she walked off she mannaged to say "No problems" just barely . Setting everything up again and sprinting off over the wall to continue her quick trip to remove the pain hopeing no one had noticed her little mistake.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:22 pm