Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

Akane's room

Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 42
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Akane's room

Post  Akane Kaori on Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:56 am

Not all too big room with 1 bed, table and a chair in it. It's nothing fancy seeing that Akane is of no high rank but it serves well as a place for her to rest or come to think whenever something is bothering her.
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Re: Akane's room

Post  Akane Kaori on Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:02 am

*after the trip to the human world and then the sudden exit back to Hueco Mundo, Akane found herself nack into her room and pondering about the other Espada that had come to pick her and Laurus up. He seemed very powerful... she thought to herself as she sat on her small bed and had her arms wrapped around her legs, resting her forehead on her knees. She needed a leader, someone to train her and show her how to best serve Aizen-sama and she wanted the black haired Espada with the piercing green eyes to be that leader for her.*

But how will I ask him?

*she didn't even notice that she was talking out loud and frowned slightly while gnawing on her lower lip, trying to find something good to say without getting herself killed in the process. She let herself fall down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling while letting out a long sigh, kicking the wall in frustration*

I should take some classes in how to be a smoothtalker..

*she laughed out at her silly thinking and shook her head slightly.. well I know he wont take a lunatic that talks to herself, that's for sure... *
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori on Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:32 pm

She woke up slightly startled woah did I fall asleep? , looking around and rubbing her eyes before stretching like a cat she jumped out of her small bed and onto her feet. She grabbed her Zanpakuto and scratched her head slightly before walking to the door

Might as well train some in my boredom, so to the desert it is !

She flung open the door and slammed it accidentally too hard after her, causing herself to jump slightly

Woah...I must be stronger than I thought!

She giggled at her own sillyness as she started to walk in the direction of the desert.

I wonder where that Laurus guy is... and how is Mira doing..

she shrugged before using sonido to where she was heading
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male
    Number of posts : 114

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:18 pm

Ulquiorra came walking down the corridor and now stood outside Akane`s room he did not sence her precence so he simply continued to track her down, he walked past the room towards the desert in a calm manner.

he wondered where she could be, why was she not in her room? could she have left to the mortal world?, Ulquiorra sensed her though so she was still around, her weak spiritual reitsu pressure could be felt far away from las noches, she was probably training on her own.
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female

Post  Akane Kaori on Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:49 pm

*Akane came rushing into her room, the door slamming against the wall as she kicked it slightly too hard open. She had gotten herself a new outfit and she wasn't long in taking off her old one and putting the new one on, posing in front of the mirror. Hmh not bad at all.*

(The outfit looks just like what Orihime wore when in Hueco Mundo except there are no sleeves on this one, it's more open in the neck and the skirt of it reaches slightly above Akane's knees.)

*Now dressed she wondered what she was supposed to do as she sat down on her bed with crossed legs. Should I go and try to find Ulquiorra or should I train? Ah she would go mad soon, it would probably be best to try to find Ulquiorra but where should she search first? Maybe she should just stay in her room and he would come for her when needed. She really wanted to go back to the human world though and try to find out some more informations about the friends she made there last time since she hadn't seen Laurus around for a long time and neither sensed him*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:59 pm