Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

Laurus Invitiation [Akane,Hokuman, Reikon]

Peracto Laurus
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-01-24

Laurus Invitiation [Akane,Hokuman, Reikon]

Post  Peracto Laurus on Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:22 am

(OOC: This thread is for people I pmed. It is an invitation to join me in the event Aizen gave me. I really hope if you are going to join that you’ll be active and if not I still want you to be active lol)

(IC)
    After exiting Aizen’s throne room and making sure all his fear and negative emotions are gone, Laurus head up to search for promising young arrancars to accompany him in his mission asked directly to him by the lord of hollows and his master Aizen. Laurus walked everywhere inside the dome of las noches. Laurus thought to himself what kind of hollow he should bring with him. He doesn’t know many arrancars at his rank since his does not socialize with them and he hasn’t seen any arrancar that he can get along with except for Akane. Can I really find an arrancar that will come with me? Do I even need someone to come with me? I can handle this mission alone and besides I’m with Gin-sama and I must prove to Aizen-sama that I am a strong arrancar that he can use. Laurus was thinking how he can be stronger, stronger than the espadas and if this gem can help me improve his strength and everything necessary to be the primera espada.

As Laurus was walking inside las noches, he saw some arrancars lying down doing nothing and some arrancars sparring with each other. He observed the arrancars he saw if they could be a good partner in his upcoming mission. They were actually a good bunch of arrancars but as for their strength, they aren’t that strong compared to him. It seems like they are just like the arrancars he saw outside las noches, in the white desert of hueco mundo. I guess what Laurus really wants are the red haired female arrancar he saw in the human world and the arrancar that was with Neliel. He had felt someone else having the same spiritual pressure as himself but he hasn’t seen that arrancar yet. Laurus sighs at the view he is seeing and starts to wander off again so he might see other arrancars that are in las noches at that time. While he was walking, Laurus can’t help but think about the arrancars he saw in the desert. I wonder what would happen to them. I hope Aizen won’t destroy them or if he will destroy them then I hope they have escaped before he arrives there. I really hope they survive since they might be of help to me in the future.

Laurus rested in the nearby tree he saw. In his wandering inside the dome he couldn’t even find one good arrancar that can help or accompany him at this mission Aizen gave him. Should I just go back to the throne room and tell Aizen-sama that I’ll do it alone? Maybe I should look for Akane and tell her of this mission I was given? Or is that arrancar with Neliel-sama available? Laurus was still stressed on what to do and if he really needs someone to go with him or not. Laurus let out a big sigh and just closed his eyes. I guess resting here for a bit until I can decide what to do will be best. Well either way I can do the mission alone so guess I shouldn’t hassle myself in finding someone to join me.

Peracto Laurus
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-01-24

Re: Laurus Invitiation [Akane,Hokuman, Reikon]

Post  Peracto Laurus on Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:50 pm

Laurus woke up from his nap. He had an awkward dream again since in his dream he was human. He thought of it as maybe his memories from when he was still alive. He quickly set aside his dream as this is not the time for such mundane things. He stood up and looks at the sun shining inside the dome of las noches. “What a great rest I had. Now it’s back to recruiting or finding an arrancar to join me.” Laurus said out loud while he brushed the dirt in his uniform and brushed his hair with his right hand. After he has fixed himself up to look good and punctual, Laurus started to walk again. He wandered the south and east part of the dome since he already finished with the north and west. Can I really find someone to accompany me? Or rather would I really like it if someone came with me? This mission is really important for me as this is the first step for me to prove myself as someone who can be of use to Aizen. Laurus thought as he walks the south side of the dome.

The south part of the dome was just like the other place Laurus has seen. The white desert of hueco mundo was still all over the place and red pillars are to be seen also. Some arrancars are found talking to one another or just walking. Some arrancars can be seen sparring with other arrancars and some just slouching on a tree or a rock with their hollow followers. Seeing all this arrancars that isn’t even human like in their appearance made Laurus somewhat annoyed but even he didn’t know why he was feeling such emotions just watching a bunch of arrancars mind their own business. As Laurus observe them well in their actions and non-actions, his irritation towards them just grew. Not knowing the reason for such emotions, Laurus just let out his spiritual pressure so everyone in vicinity felt it and perhaps tremble at it. Laurus may not be the strongest arrancar in las noches but this non-human look-alike sure isn’t stronger than him. “Leave this vicinity at once and tell everyone to not come near me” Laurus shouted at the arrancars. Some of the arrancars especially the one doing nothing and just laying around or talking looked at Laurus and when they felt his spiritual pressure they just ran away from the place they were. But for those who were sparring, they thought that Laurus was way over his head and deemed him a nuisance and attacked him. Laurus sighed as he saw two lower arrancars pounce him and ready to slice him up. He used his sonido to move at their back, he looked at them with irritating eyes with a bit of sadness. Why can’t you just follow what I said? I guess some hollows just want to die but why give you the things you want? Laurus smirked as he thought to himself. He used his spiritual pressure to pin downthe two lower arrancars and slash both their right hand while they were incapacitated with his spiritual pressure. “This will be your payment for attacking me and thinking you can win against a fraccion.” Laurus told the two arrancars while still gazing them with a cold-hearted yet sad eyes. Laurus toned down his spiritual pressure and as soon as the two lower arrancar can move, they run away without their right arm. When the coast was clear of any low arrancar, Laurus ate the two limbs he got and just walked away again this time heading to the east side of the dome.

When he arrived at the east side, same sight was there for his viewing. All the way there Laurus was thinking what made him feel irritated. He still didn’t know why he acted that way, Laurus again just let it slip through his mind as he focused on the task at hand and that is finding a suitable companion for the mission that Aizen gave him. He let a slight sigh as another failure to find what he was looking for was there. “What should I do now? I can’t find anyone that will accompany me.” Laurus scratch his head as he talks to himself. He then thought, Hmmm… Should I feel happy or sad that I didn’t find anyone? Maybe happy since this will be a very great opportunity to let Aizen know I am able to carry out his mission even without the help of other arrancars. Or should I be sad? Because there isn’t that many arrancars that is suitable for me to help Aizen-sama’s cause. He walked towards Gin Ichimaru’s room thinking that and also what he would say to the ex-captain of seretei.

Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:35 pm