Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

The Hallway

The Hallway

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:17 pm

As he enters the highschool and walks along the hallway memories from when he was still only an human come to his mind.

"So after so much time i am back here. It's been a long time but it's still around and it looks like it didn't changed much !!!"
    He can't help it and let's himself get nostalgic. Still even if the building itself hasn't changed much the people did. The hallway used to be much more quiet but after all it's been 100 years. It can't stai the same for ever.
    While walking around to find his classroom he notices that he's not the only one with high reiatsu. There are other ones like him.
    Suddenly the he can see the past right in front of his eyes. He can see himself admiring the girl he was in love without being able to go and talk to her.
    "Well that was the past, i should leave it in my memories and live in the present. This is the first day of my new life, the life of an vizard."
    He was saying that to himself waiting at the door of Classroom 102 for the teacher to come and introduce him as an transfer student.
    Val
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-01-18

Re: The Hallway

Post  Val on Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:02 am

Val had been dragged into the hallway by the teacher that had come to investigate her at the front gate. After some conversation the short woman had climbed up and forced her to come with her to the principle office.... "hey take it easy!" Val said in a somewhat disrespectful tone, she was being dragged by the left side of her leather jacket. Making a nice specticul for the students in the hallway.

"Young lady if you really are a member of this school then you will learn to talk more respectibly to your superiers". The ladey glared at Val and was talking sternly to her. "The principle will sort you out".
    Val was struggling but mainly just to keep up a appearane if she really wanted to she could of flipped this teacher over and broke her arm.. oh how much she wanted to do that right now. She sweatdropped at the thought. If Tamaki could see her now she would be laughing so hard. Val sighed and flailed. "Let me go women, damnit! I'll walk calmly". Though this just made the teacher hold on tighter to her jacket as she continued to drag her to the principles office.
    Once outside the door she knocked on it and released Vals jacket. "Now you stay here and wait" she instructed as she pointed to a chair next to the door.
    The receptionist had been told to make sure I behave while sitting in the chair. ... Val swore she heard her wish she had handcuffs to keep her to the chair... she sweatdropped at that thought and just looked at the ground as she sat slouched in the chair. waiting.
    Val
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-01-18

Post  Val on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:14 am

Val sat and waited untill she was called in. Hearing a womens voice she got up and entered the office. It wasn’t... that bad.... It was kind of like one of the captains offices in soul society minus the large pile of paperwork. It had the oddest table though, It looked more like a giant blue stool infront of two chairs, and then there was the headmistresses desk. Val stood at attention and waited for instruction.
    “So I hear you claim to be a new student to this school? And what in the world are you wearing young lady. That is not proper attire for this school. “The women looked over her desk at Val and eyed her over not once or twice but thrice before continueing. “well give me your name child so I can look over our records” she insisted after shaking her head and scribbling something down on a pice of paper infront of her.
    “My name is Valkyrie” she stated back, then thought for a moment, oh crap. I forgot to ask if we where given fake names. Luckily though there was a spark of rememberance in the headmistresses eyes. “Ah yes we have been expecting you and a Miss ...” having to look at her paperwork she flicked through it before continue “Tamaki I believe it is, well then. Why are you not fitted in your uniform” she demanded after that first part was over with.

“Umm well, I don’t have one” she said nervously as she a anime style sweatdrop appeared at the back of her head. She brought one hand up to the back of her head to rub it as she watched the headmistress press something on her desk. Afew moments later two other women seemed to have entered the room.

“well then child it seems we need to fit you for one now then” she said as the two ladies prodded her onto the stool like table and then proceeded to start trying to measure her body. Val blushed big time at this. “hey stop that, that’s invasion of my privacy” she flailed when they tried to fit her for a skirt and tracksuit pants not liking how close there hands came to her. She squirmed on the pedestal.

“Hush now, your on school grounds so technically your my property now until you leave the school grounds and you will do as your told” she said in a harsh tone as she watched the two quickly take measurements of the squirming girl.
    Val huffed and then thought of tamaki.. and if she didn’t behave what would happen... it irritated her. She just stood there with her arms crossed glaring at the wall for hte rest of the measurement the blush still on her face... she was just glad they did not ask her to disrobe herself in the office.. not that it hadn’t crossed the headmistresses mind. She thought to save the girl the embarrassment.
    After all the measurements where tacken down the two women left quickly to leave the measurements for her new uniform to be made. “well now that is tacken care of, you should think of something better to wear tomorrow if you plan to stay here long enough to wear your new uniform. “ Val looked down at her clothing. “whats so bad about this?” she asked innocently. The headmistress just gave a quirked eyebrow in response.... this child knows nothing of proper dress sense, she thought to herself. “well for starters it is not of this fine institutes .... criteria. So if you will wear something more suitable for learning next time there will be no problems. Now here is your schedule, try not to be late to your classes, and a map of the school to help you out. Now dismissed”Val blinked and just picked everything up and left the room after being told to leave a second time it was... odd. An experience she really did not want to go through again. ... great... now i’m in a school with no books and no idea where to go. Owell explorations time now. A smirk came across her face at the thought.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content