Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

Grassy Fields

Peracto Laurus
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-01-24

Re: Grassy Fields

Post  Peracto Laurus on Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:09 pm

As he heard the response from the human, Laurus can’t help but think what this human really is. Is he one of those humans who he heard has powers? Is he a shinigami in a gigai? Thought came flying up out of Laurus head as too how this human is able to see him.

His thoughts were disrupted by the spiritual reiatsu he felt. He felt three different arrancars reiatsu. Now questions add up in his head as he felt this reiatsu. What are these three arrancars doing here? Are they here for me? Laurus took a moment to sense the reiatsu he was feeling and sensed one or two of those have a spiritual reiatsu of a privaron espada or even an espada.

Laurus made sure that the human he was talking too didn’t realize the change in his expression when he felt the three spiritual reiatsu. He then said to the human:

“I’m just here to look around this place as I’ve heard it has many great tourist spots one can see. Anyway how rude of me not to introduce myself to you, my name is Ghirlandaio Simony Charlemagne but you can call me Laurus. May I ask what your name is stranger?”

Even though Laurus was full of thoughts as to what the reason of the unknown arrancars being there, he still gave a smile to the human as he waits for the human’s response.

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:28 pm

"Shouri. Chansu Shouri. Call me chance if you like." He stood up, still chewing idly on the piece of grass. He stared into the sky for a moment then yawned. Wondering what else to say. Since this "tourist" was likely not as he says, he was prepared to get out of there quick. But hey, this was pleasant and boring enough conversation, there was nothing else to do in any event.

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:33 pm

Nel got off the trunk and began walking,deep in thought,she sighed knowing there was gonna have to be another "apoligize"moment between her and Grimmjow,she accidentally met up with two men,she looked at them and noticed immediatly they were Arrancars but decided not to even say a word about that and walked over to them casually.

what are you doing here?this place will become dangerous you know.... as she said this she was now infront of them looking at them with her eyes emotioneless as if she really didnt care about them but even though she will not show it...she was worried.

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:43 pm

Chansu stared blankly at the woman who had just appeared, thinking to himself, "Okaaaay, chick with a skull on her head. Keep your distance now." He first noticed her blank expression, thinking, "Oh dear, another emotionless one. These people need to learn how to have a good time." He next noticed she was pretty beautiful. Instead of voicing his opinions aloud, he bowed slightly in respect, a smile on his face. "Warm greetings, miss. What could you be up to on this fine day?"

Last edited by Chansu Shouri on Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Peracto Laurus
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Peracto Laurus on Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:50 pm

(OOC) Nel-sama! Chansu Shouri isn’t an arrancar but a vaizard. Im hiding my identity towards him but my character doesn’t know his a vaizard

(IC)
    So this human's name is Chansu Shouri. Well I guess thats is a normal name for humans. Laurus was deeply in thought as he was still concerned of the three unknow arrancars to him. He was thinking to himself that this human might be able to see him but Laurus doesn’t think of him as a shinigami so his not that worried about him. He asked the human:

“Well I would like to see the entire site in this wo…. town of yours. So if you’ll excuse me I need to hurry up and stroll or I might not get the chance to see it all”

Laurus smiled at the human but before he could leave and get his free strolling of the town a woman with long, green hair and big light green eyes with purple line right below her eyes. But what struck Laurus most was not her beauty but her reiatsu. It was of a privaron espada or an espada. He can’t tell exactly as he has never seen one up close.

Laurus stared at the beautiful woman, who he know is an arrancar, with a smile on his face and said:

“Whatever do you mean my lady? I don’t see anything here that can be dangerous”

Even though Laurus knows it’s a losing game he still denies the fact that his arrancar too and hides it even to a higher ranking arrancar than he was. Laurus is now just hoping his true nature isn’t reveal to anyone especially the human.

Last edited by Peracto Laurus on Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : rewriting my description to nel-sama)

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:14 pm

OCC:sorry^^'' was sort of..O.o not noticing the color of the name!!and My hairs Green!!

Nel shooked her head immediatly after just confusing somehting,she smiled at the two men,she looked at chansu Oh im just passing by...nothing much to do she then looked at Peracto who was clearly an arrancar but he didnt seem to want to show that he was to her so she kept it quiet,she sighed and rubbed her head,clearly not in the mood for anything right now.

She then looked at chansu,who from his reiatsu,she could tell he was an vizard,she sort of glared at chansu's comment,she wasnt in the mood to clearly hear an insult,hell she couldve just killed him for the fun of it,but that wasnt her,that was Grimmjow Grimmjow... she clenched her fist at the thought of the sexta espada,she then shooked the memory and his image from her mind and concentrated on the matter at hand.

Not to be rude or anything but...it is none of your bussines why am i doing here,thank you she crossed her arms,looking at the two man with intense eyes,she tried to keep her temper down,which she succeded but could only hold it for so long and leaned on one of the trees,keeping an eye on the two men,she had her Zanpakutou on her right hip,being holded by the belt that went around her waist,sometimes she put it on her shoulder.

The air sorrounding them seemed tensed around them as she was leaning agaisnt the tree,she then closed her eyes and then put her hand on the tree,one of her fingers started tapping the tree,while her eyes was closed she began humming a tune,she was clearly bored and was itching to fight Great...im becoming like Grimmjow..great she thought as she was still humming.

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:23 pm

Chansu was inwardly smirking. "She obviously considers me some kind of threat, or lack thereof. Perhaps she has guessed the truth. If she has theres no sense in denying she's an Arrancar, and a hot tempered one at that." He then said, "Forgive me for intruding on your personal life, miss. I meant nothing by it." He then spit out the grass he was chewing on off to the side and stared at the other two, wondering if they were planning some kind of attack
    Peracto Laurus
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Peracto Laurus on Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:47 pm

As the moon shines above the two arrancars and one human in the park, Laurus felt a great relief that a high ranking arrancar wasn’t in the human world to take him back. His just glad that the reason of one of the three arrancar he felt wasn’t about him. He looked at Chansu for a moment then looked at the beautiful girl leaning in the tree. Laurus said:

“Well it was nice meeting you Chansu and I appreciate the small talk we had but since evening has come I should really go now so I can see everything this town has to offer.”

Lauus turned his back against Chansu with still his guard up as he doesn’t know what’s going to happen and what the high rankig arrancar meant when she said it’s going to be dangerous here. Laurus let a sigh of relief as he wasn’t discovered by the human and was let go of the high ranking arrancar. Now his ready to see the human world once again and his anxiety for the unknown have risen again.

Laurus slowly walked to where the lady arrancar was and bow his head gently and wave goodbye to her giving her a gentle smile. Laurus then walked away, having his usual smile on his face, from the two individual he talked with and looks forward to what’s going to happen next.

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:56 pm

She smiled at the arrancar and nodded as she saw him leave she stopped leaning from the tree and walked over to chansu and nodded her head at him,with a little smile on her face It was nice meeting you aswell...chansu and with that she walked off to an opposite direction from Peracto's and waved at Chansu and also Peracto,even though he couldnt see it.

well..i'll see ya later!!if that ever happens! as she said this she was a little ways from him but chansu could still hear it,now it's to to find Grimmjow.. when she was away from him she sonidoed away.

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:01 pm

Chansu sighed and departed, in no mood to try and arouse entertainment from grassy fields. And now that the Arrancar were gone, he had even less to do... Oh well, guess the only thing left was to head somewhere else.
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 42
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post  Akane Kaori on Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:30 pm

*she simply smiled at Hokuman and then turned her face slightly as if she was listening to the wind. She closed her eyes and focused her reiatsu in a searching manner, then she opened them again knew where she was going to head. With a small wave she answered*

I am going to go and have my own little fun, you can stay here if you wish and play with the other arrancars.

*As she turned to leave she noticed as Nel and Grimmjow showed up. Nodding slightly towards them, she wondered what they were doing here also. This place was sure to be filled with shinigami soon if there were this many arrancars on one place, and she was not in the mood to deal with something like that. Using sonido she was out of sight immidietly, while hiding her reiatsu as she best could*
    Toushirou Hitsugaya
    The Captains

Male
    Number of posts : 19

Post  Toushirou Hitsugaya on Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:19 pm

*walking by a grassy field as i can see like a battle ground was there and can still feel the disturbance in the air wonder if anybody got hurt during that fight as I come a cross a wondering soul, i walk up to the little and stop lookin at her sad eyes*

hello lil one, you know its dangerous to stay here by yourself...

*she started to cry as i was talking to her than she ran to me and clings to my leg*

wondering soul: I can find my mom she said she will be back but she never come back please help me find her Oniisan...

Me: hmmm... ur mother? did she die too?

Wondering soul: No she's not dead im not dead the monster came she made me hide than she never come back

*thinking maybe her mom has been eating my a hollow? seems that i have to perform a soul Burial he then got out of the gigai and look at the lil girl*

Me: don't worry Oniisan will take care of you but Oniisan will send you a place where you'll find someone to take care of you then he will look for your mom Okay?

Wondering soul: really Thank you Oniisan, thank you

*i perform the soul burial and send her to soul society then gets back in my Gigai knowing for sure her mom has been eaten by a hollow but still hope that she did not so he can send her to soulsociety as well.. as he continue his way down the same path*
    Hokuman
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 8

Post  Hokuman on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:06 am

he watched akane disappear in the middle of the grassy fields What to do, what to do... Hokuman glanced through the grassy field, taking some time to just admire the landscape, them it sundelly hit him, a wave of reiatsu hits him, making he loose his balance this reiatsu... what is this... the wave of reiatsu wakes something inside him, his desire ... i don't know whose reiatsu is that... but i want it for me he disappear rushing torwards the source of the unknown reiatsu
    Takashi Satoru
    Rank 1

Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

Post  Takashi Satoru on Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:04 pm

Takashi walked into the peaceful park looking around him in amusment,The park was a wonderful place,the fresh air,the beautiful view.he had left his house from about an hour ago and decided to talk a walk since he had nothing to do at home,it was a boring day despite the great weather,so he thought to himself why not go out and enjoy the day better than sitting at home lazy just listening to music and watching t.v

So there he was walking in the open grassy fields,he looked to his right and found some teenagers from his age playing football..he started to watch them silently then laid down on his back looking up at the sky..when his inner hollow started to speak to him,In the past his inner hollow was always a problem he suffered from,but after taking full control,his inner hollow simply gave up. "I see your laying down lazy,brat better than heading off to train" his hollow called out inside him..Takashi smiled to himself slightly.

"Hollow,what's your benefit if i train or not?" ...Takashi spoke to himself,.. "Don't push your luck boy..it's not because you were able to take control over me,means i am weak..i will be waiting for the slightest advantage and mark my words i will be the one in charge"..the hollow spoke in an annoying tone...

Takashi sighed and looked at the teens playing before he replied to him "Yea yea yea, That's what you always say.Anyway i didn't come out here to be bothered by your nonsense talk..so Shut up!"

He began to play with his necklace which was around his neck...while looking at the passing clouds, he regreted that he had skiped school today,and for what reason just to sleep longer at home...he was sure if his parents were alive they would have killed him for that.

He was now waiting for anything unusual to happen,he didn't know what,but he wanted something unexpected to happen
    Takashi Satoru
    Rank 1

Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

Post  Takashi Satoru on Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:56 pm

Takashi keeps looking at the sky..as he yawns and stretches lazily,as he thinks to himself I am really bored and lazy...Just what to do!,he rolls on the grass laying down on his stomach...While he sat like that he felt a massive spiritual pressure close by from him..It was so much that it made him shiver...His eyes went wide as his heartbeats started to get more faster..What is this spiritual pressure close by...I never felt anything like this before,Who could it be..

He stood up and jumped up a tree,But couldn't see anything..No need to get in touch with the helders of these spiritual pressures, I should just act normaly like myself away from there,He hopped down from the tree on the grass and leaned his back against it..At that moment his inner hollow spoke again. "You coward...Go and check what it is" .Takashi replied without thinking. "Are you crazy,Only someone Mad would go there..,But come to think of it there maybe Some Arrancars there feeding on humans or i don't know...But still i am not going there,Am not strong enough to stand across whoever is there..and there's no way the person there is a friend..Because if it's a shinigami doesn't differ from being an arrancar..both would want a Vizard like me Dead"

Now Takashi kept silent thinking of what he is,... Has made him Always on his guard..Not trusting anyone easily and always a target to others...He walked towards the edge of the river and started to throw some rocks..as a sign of bother and unpleased with his bad luck of being a Vizard.As he was standing like that an unexpected friend passed by him...It was Lilly..his friend from school..she came and patted himon the back then spoke with a soft tone.. "So what your doing here all alone,Takashi" ..He got shocked slightly from the sudden pat as he looked at her with a smile.." ..Hey Lilly,Well nothing i felt a little like taking a walk so i thought about comming here" .Lilly was holding a piece of paper in her hand which looked like some kind of report when she fhawpped him with it.

"You Idiot...You Missed Class Today..and i am sure it's on purpose" ..Takashi rubbed the back of his head looking at her with a small smile..He had indeed skipped class today,he wanted to sleep for a little longer and that was a common thing that Takashi did alot... "Well..I know i did miss class..But i was so sleepy" .. She frowned at him and rolled her eyes, "Takashi you always do that..and you know that exams are coming soon you should be more responsible"

He looked away now because he was bored of Lilly's lectures which he always got from her..whenever he met her it was like having a bossy mother... "hmmm.. how about this Lilly,If you stop talking about that..I promise i will treat you on maybe a cup of tea somewhere" ...having heard that she blushed and her face grew red...She has always had a crush on Takashi,but Takashi only treated her like a normal friend and used this trick of a so called date with her whenever things got too tough...and to his luck it always worked out nice.

"...Fine Takashi,Then i will go get ready.. i will be waiting for you to stop by after an hour..See you later".. She walked away..and he looked at her till she vanished from his sight...he sighed and looked once again at the river.. "What a pain... I should have kept silent" he now sat down again in front of the river looking at the sunset

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:23 pm