Bleach Reborn

Bleach Reborn

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, and Vizard Templates. Join us and create your own destiny in this new story.

Grassy Fields

Shihoin Yoruichi
    The Captains

Female
    Number of posts : 79
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Grassy Fields

Post  Shihoin Yoruichi on Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:24 pm

A wide, vast expanse of well-maintained grass serves as a sports field for all manners of games: soccer, football, frisbee and other games that children and adults alike tend to favor. As well, people often come here to read a good book under the shade of an ancient tree or to enjoy a picnic with their significant other. Being the main area of the park, you will find all manners of people doing all sorts of different activities here.
    Orihime Inoue
    Rank 2

Female
    Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2009-01-20

Passing through

Post  Orihime Inoue on Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:52 pm

Orihime was huffing and puffing by the time she arrived in the park, but gosh darnit, she had made it! Taking a moment to catch her breath, she also felt around to see if she could get a better feel for the reiatsu that she had felt earlier... Ah. There it was!

"It's... It's really strong. I wish Kurosaki-kun or Tatsuki-chan was here... No, you can't rely on them forever! You have to take care of this yourself."

Steeling her courage, and now that she had her breath properly back, she continued running on towards the lake. Would she make it in time to be any help..? She could only hope.

Re: Grassy Fields

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:19 pm

Have stepped threw his pathway into the human world just as the girl had exited the field. He sets off to lurk in the shadows and find a human. While wondering why he hasn't ran into any shinigami, quincy, or vaizards he spots a lone couple wondering along the edge of the field. He sets off after them placing all thoughts of shinigami or the likes out of his head.

"Oh the pleasure I will take from this..."

At first he messes with them, moving a tuffed of grass here and there or making scraping sounds along the ground with his Zanpakuto. Then he rushes in silent as death and gives the man a small nick to his back. He jerks in pain then turns around to look. His girlfriend is about to say lets get out of here when she see's the cut. She immediately begins to worry and begs him to take her away from the field but his bravery wont let him. Bah more like his stupid pride! I then unleash a multitude of nicks and cuts on them. They begin screaming in pain, but too far away to be heard. I then make quick haste of them, severing limbs and finally making perfect neat wholes in their body with my sword. When someone finds them they will find scattered gore and limbs.
    Peracto Laurus
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-01-24

Post  Peracto Laurus on Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:45 am

The sun was shining bright way above the light blue sky. Fluffy pillows floated by giving a shield from the rays every once in a while. There was a slight breeze that made the leaves whistle in the trees. There were children playing over on the swing set. They were sliding down the slide, and rocking back and forth on the swings. They spun 'round and 'round on the merry-go-round, and they chased each other, playing hide-and-go-seek. On the other side of the park was a different story all together. There cops all over the scene. Yellow lines of tape were all over the place to keep people from getting any closer. There were also reporters there. A crime happened there were two couples were ruthlessly killed.

In the middle though a garganta opened and one hollow stepped out of the dark tunnel. A hollow with dark black hair down to his ears it is naturally straight. He is about 6'0 foot exactly and weighs 180. He is well build and has a long slender neck. His eyes are black. His sword was strapped in his waist laying at his right side. It was the newly born arrancar Laurus.

He walked over to the swings and watched the kids play. He watched them slide, he watched them spin, and he watched them run. The kids could not see him, so he was ever-so close to them. He never had a chance to enjoy his childhood, to play with the other children. He watched them in envy, wishing he could somehow go back to when he was a human child. He wanted another chance to be able to play. But Laurus knew he couldn’t go back, he knew that whatever he say or do his a hollow through and through.

“So this is what a child’s life is supposed to be?” Laurus looked at the children with jealousy in his words but caring eyes. “I should have just been born here or perhaps the place isn’t the problem but the problem is me” Laurus said to himself.

“Well I can’t change the past so I should just forget about it, maybe I’ll stay her for a little while so I can see what it’s like to be a child”
    Peracto Laurus
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Peracto Laurus on Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:55 pm

As the children’s playing at the park slowly leaves the place, Laurus can’t help but watch the sun setting. He hasn’t seen such beautiful sunset for a long time. He always sees the fake sun of Las Noches or the unending night in hueco mundo. He looked at the sunset thinking that there can’t be anything that can ruin his good day at the human world. What he saw and felt in his first day there will not be easily forgotten by him.

“Maybe I should go somewhere else; there isn’t much to see here after the sun sets”

Laurus looked at the sunset as he walks slowly towards Karakura City filled with excitement on what his going to see when he get there. Laurus was smiling happily as he walks thinking of the amazing thing he can and would do in karakura town.

“Should I visit a school, or maybe go to a hotel, hmmm nope maybe in the middle of the city”

Laurus was thinking of many things as he walks along. The last ray of the sun radiates at him and if he can be seen by someone then they wouldn’t be able to describe how beautiful the arrancar was and how his posture was as good as any gentle man. His smile is as caring as any kind human can be. None would have guess that he was an arrancar by the way his acting.

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:45 pm

Chansu was lying down in the grass with a piece dangling out of his mouth for an hour by now before he heard voices. Since he was bored out of his mind, he might as well check it out. He sat up and looked around, squinting a little. When he saw the figure, his eyes widened slightly. He, apparently, hadn't expected anyone to be here, "Hmm who's that?" He yells over to the figure. "Hey you! Whatcha up to?"

Last edited by Chansu Shouri on Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Peracto Laurus
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Peracto Laurus on Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:22 am

(OOC: Chansu you couldn’t have seen my hole as it is hidden in my arrancar suit and its in my left chest ^^)

(IC)
    Laurus was still thinking of places he can go now and things he can see and do in the human world. His face is full of joy and happiness as he is anxious to know what experiences and fun stuff he can get by staying in the human world. He was oblivious to his surrounding until he heard a voice calling up to him. Laurus turned around to see a human staring directly at him. Laurus search from side to side to see if the human was calling out to somebody else other than him.

“Wait can this human really see me, well I heard that there were humans who can see hollows and shinigamis alike, he must be one of those”

Laurus pause for a minute and look at the human. He was very intrigue by just the thought that this human can see him and is asking him question. He then smiled at the said human and walk slowly to get closer to the human. He is now face to face with the said human who can see him. Laurus was asking himself how much this human knows about hollows and shinigamis. So he thought of a way to confirm his query.

“What am I up to? Nothing much really, I’m just here to see the site as I’m a tourist you see.” Laurus smiled.
    Hokuman
    Rank 1

Male
    Number of posts : 8

Post  Hokuman on Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:34 pm

An portal big enough for a men to walk through appears in the middle of the wide sky, the sun almost disappearing in the horizon giving place to the full moon to shine alone, Hokuman walked through the portal and for a instant just admired the beauty of the Human world, different from Hueco Mundo, the human World had more views them the big dunes that covered almost all the Hueco Mundo landscape.

Now let's see if my training had any success hokuman made a effort to sense the spiritual power of the arrancar he witnessed to disappear in Las Noches, for his own surprise the arrancar appeared to be even closer them he suspected, looking down he could see an person wearing arrancar clothes and a Human was talking to him...

Strange, that human should not be able to see him, things might get more interesting after all
    Akane Kaori
    Rank 1

Female
    Number of posts : 42

Post  Akane Kaori on Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:26 pm

*a portal opened in the sky not far away from the others and a young girl with long red hair walked out, a smirk plastered on her face as she looked around. She had had lots of fun last time she was here, but she also hadn't been able to do some mischief then and now she planned to fix that.

With a slightly surprised look she spotted the other arrancars and frowned slightly, wondering what they were up to. She knew the red haired one slightly, he was an amusing fella and she was pretty sure that he wouldn't try to cut her down if she was to go over there and have a little talk.

But that other guy she didn't know and it also surprised her to see a human talking with him! That was something very unusual and made her even more curious. She stepped down and landed next to Hokuman in the air, stretching slightly and looking at him with a glint in her eyes*

yo! what do we have going on here ?

*she flipped her hair slightly back and observed their surroundings, being careful to hide her reiatsu as much as she could since she'd hate to have some shinigamis ruin her fun*
    Hokuman
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Hokuman on Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:49 pm

err... Yo... didn't expect to find you here... he was totally caught off guard by her, how could him not see her coming, he still had much to practice but it's a nice surprise to have you here, i just came to see the human world again, last time there was too much people around he didn't want to admnit, but was nice to have her around, and he could use something action to make the boredom go away

and you ? what ya doing here ? i hope you have something fun in your mind he said with a grin on his face i sure could use some interesting time now...

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:19 pm

Suddenly the portal that Nel and Grimmjow took got them to a Grassy Field,Nel looked around while Grimmjow landed on his butt,still unaware of that she sensed two familiar reiatsu ,she chuckled Looks like Hokuman and Akane are here...i guess the fun is starting now a smirk had appeared on her face,she was itching to fight.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male
    Number of posts : 114

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:29 pm

Grimmjow layed down on the grass field and closed his eyes piss off he said not just to nel but to everyone he was not exited about fighting not now those spiritual pressures around seemed weak and insignificant Grimmjow was just a bit bitter about a lot of things around here, and decided not to move for now, he closed his eyes but kept his mind open.

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:36 pm

She looked over to Grimmjow and saw him annoyed,she sighed and went over to him,she crouched down to his level and tilted her hed to the side You know... she began speaking You can leave if you want,i can take care of myself..you seem...bothered? she asked with a sort of question to him,she wanted to know why he came,even though it was all her idea.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:22 pm

Grimmjow narrowed his right eye at nel its fine, its not like i care anyway where i am as long as ... as long as there are people around who seem to be worthy enough killing he gave her a sort of and smirk but then sat up a bit looking at the sky and at the field i feel strong reitsu he grinned a bit it seems i was wrong after all nel
    Hokuman
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Hokuman on Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:40 pm

Sensing the reiatsu pressure of two really strong beings, Hokuman in a rapid motion turned around trying to find the owner of such a reiatsu, as he turns back he realizes Nel and Grimmjow were just behind him tsc, it's getting crowed already, at least it's a good crowed

Yooo Nel... good to see you here, was also bored and decided to come ? looking back at Nel, he couldn't help to think this much arrancars in just one place would attract the attention of Soul Society, at least no one had still appeared...
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:44 pm

hey hey hey dont push your luck arrancar he pointed at hokuman its only a matter of time before this field will be crowded with shinigami and im not going to stay and wait for em he glanced at the several arrancars around what? is this somekind of meeting?

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:57 pm

Nel looked at Hokuman and a grin appeared on her face Hoku!!!! she hugged the poor Arrancar to death well..not litterally but still her hugs were strong..reaalllyy strong I see more Arrancars around... she said as she was looking around,sensing reiatsus,making her a little bit curious,she wondered if this would attract the soul society.

Grimmjow,Hokuman,I suggest you keep your guard up at ALL times.. she looked around,trying to see if she could sense a Soul Reaper but she couldnt,still she tapped her chin in thought,thinking this wasnt right but she shurgged it off thinking it was just one of her illusions.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:11 pm

hey nel how about you leave the ordering around people to me im the highest ranked anyway grimmjow was sure he felt the reitsu of at least a handfull of shinigami just a moment ago
    Hokuman
    Rank 1

Male

Post  Hokuman on Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:15 pm

Hokuman made a huge effort trying to hug Nel but her death hug was too much for him to handle Good to see you too Nel, he smiled back replying her hug with one of his own So i'm not the only one thinking this place might turn into a battleground just any second now ?

i thought you would be one of the people to feel happy if a couple of shinigami appeared here Grimmjow, so you say you wont be here for long ? saying that he glanced back to Nel Glad you came Nel, what ya here for ?

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:22 pm

Nel chuckled what Grimmjow said You may be the Sexta Espada but dont forget..i WAS Tercera Espada,i could take you on if i have too,so dont go around giving me orders...got it? she didnt really want anyone ordering her aroun,especially an Espada,she turned her attention towards Hokuman and smiled Oh..theres nothing to do in Hueco Mundo so me and Grimmjow deiced to come to the human world to see if there's any fun she kept her smile still but inside she was a little agitated by Grimmjow's "order"she never liked being ordered around.

She walked to one of the nearest trees and leaned on it looking at Grimmjow and Hokuman.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:28 pm

im not in the freaking goddamn mood to fight a few pesky shinigami, dont get me wrong here id like to have a captain for dinner though

with that he streched himself a bit and stood up glancing around looking at the other arrancars, if you guys want to live we should either return to Hueco mundo or split up, what do you say?

tsh thats your goddamn problem nel, im not mutch into ordering people around anyway, and yeah it seems to be pretty lived up here

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:33 pm

Nel glared daggers at Grimmjow,this time he really should have kept his mouth shut I guess since im sort of a "Problem" for the "oh so great sexta espada" i'll go by myself! she gave a wave to Hokuman,ignoring Grimmjow and went deeper into the park,ignoring some arrancars.
    Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Rank 2

Male

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer on Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:50 pm

tsh fine go i dont care, ill just go and ditch myself in some ass hole flood or something, hokuman keep your eyes at nel dont let her follow me im leaving the last words to hokuman he secretly whispered, with that he was gone

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:53 pm

Nel had already sonidoes away from Hokuman and Grimmjow,she had to let out some steam that she had inside her so she sat on one of the tree's trunks and looked at the sky.

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:33 pm

Chansu smiled back at the smile. Since he was in a gigai, the said "tourist" could not see a helmet on his head nor the zanpakuto at his side. He none-the-less, knew this "tourist" had a decent enough spiritual pressure to be affiliated with one of the various groups of zanpakuto-wielders and/or spiritually adept humans. "Is that so?" He smirked. "And what would a tourist, such as yourself, be doing out in these grassy fields?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:39 pm